This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-04-24 13:56:13

DjRevel
Scratcher

LOL..I thought you guys were nuts

I'm a dj and I stumble upon a website named scratch. I sign up and now now i haven't got a clue what this site is about. Can someone help me?<change pen color by( <change pen color by( <pen up>

#2 2009-04-24 14:46:25

SmartIrishKid
Scratcher

Re: LOL..I thought you guys were nuts

DjRevel wrote:

I'm a dj and I stumble upon a website named scratch. I sign up and now now i haven't got a clue what this site is about. Can someone help me?

This website is a place to share projects (animations, games, simulations, etc.) that you have created with the Scratch programming language, which can be downloaded here.

Scratch is a simple language to learn if you are into programming, because it is block-based instead of text-based.  In your case, you could easily use the sound blocks to create an interactive DJ mixer, or something like that.

Discuss future Scratch RPGs, online games, and more!

#3 2009-04-26 16:40:43

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

Maybe he was looking for another site.  Scratch.com is a website for a DJ college. Scratch.mit.edu (here) is a place for sharing games and animations through a programming language called...well, Scratch.

#4 2009-04-26 16:43:25

DawnLight
Scratcher

floatingmagictree wrote:

Maybe he was looking for another site.  Scratch.com is a website for a DJ college. Scratch.mit.edu (here) is a place for sharing games and animations through a programming language called...well, Scratch.

That one happened to me before!

Board footer