This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-04-19 20:14:48

CaptainOlimar
Scratcher

Any body thats new!

Any body thats new don't be nervous look around feel free to find friends,gallerys,games,add coments,and remember DON'T BE NERVOUS!!I'm not forcing any body so you don't have to not be nervous!I'm just telling you that its much better not to be nervous cuz you feel much better than before when you were nervous.So try not to be nervous or you will feel weird for doing things such as playing games,adding coments,or chating.I'M NOT FORCING YOU!!This is your desicion nervous or not nervous.I'm counting on you,so please pick not nervous or you might suffer nervousness or cowardness SO BEWARE OF NERVOUSNESS!<play sound[

Last edited by CaptainOlimar (2009-04-19 20:17:21)

#2 2009-04-19 20:17:40

CaptainOlimar
Scratcher

Re: Any body thats new!

Any body thats new don't be nervous look around feel free to find friends,gallerys,games,add coments,and remember DON'T BE NERVOUS!!I'm not forcing any body so you don't have to not be nervous!I'm just telling you that its much better not to be nervous cuz you feel much better than before when you were nervous.So try not to be nervous or you will feel weird for doing things such as playing games,adding coments,or chating.I'M NOT FORCING YOU!!This is your desicion nervous or not nervous.I'm counting on you,so please pick not nervous or you might suffer nervousness or cowardness SO BEWARE OF NERVOUSNESS!<play sound[

#3 2009-04-20 06:26:19

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Hmmm.  Suddenly, I'm feeling nervous....

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

#4 2009-04-20 06:52:28

MyRedNeptune
Community Moderator

Lol!  big_smile

What Paddle2See said.

http://i52.tinypic.com/5es7t0.png I know what you're thinking! "Neptune! Get rid of those filthy advertisements and give us back the Zarathustra siggy, you horrible person!" Well, don't worry about it, the Zara siggy will be back soon, new and improved! ^^ Meanwhile, just do what the sig tells you to. >.>

Board footer