This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2012-01-25 22:02:30

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Re: Can Some Girls Please Help Me?

Laternenpfahl wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Yeah
I was friends with boys anyway, which they considered weird
Fifth grade is really stupid

+42

He Be Iz My Nemesiz!

Hope that subject isn't English or I can see the impending friction.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#52 2012-01-25 22:05:22

Freakish
Scratcher

In 5th Grade math is very different. The variable "girl" and variable "boy" can not be used in the same mathematical equation unless the conclusion of the problem is "girl" + "boy" = "can't work"

http://i.imgur.com/y3RBV.jpg

#53 2012-01-25 22:08:01

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Freakish wrote:

In 5th Grade math is very different. The variable "girl" and variable "boy" can not be used in the same mathematical equation unless the conclusion of the problem is "girl" + "boy" = "can't work"

What about "girl" + "boy" = "trying to mature to fast"

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#54 2012-01-26 06:02:52

PlutoIsHades
Scratcher

Freakish wrote:

Not necessarily.  "girl" + "boy" = "can be friends".

Minecraft, Redwall, and Cyberchase fan, and PROUD.

#55 2012-01-26 10:38:57

fireheartocean
Scratcher

... I guess it's different at other schools. At my school, girls have always thought boys were 'cute' since, like, first grade. o__o But personally, I've been best friends with an (awesome) boy since kindergarten, and we've grown up together as best friends, and still are best friends in sixth grade. He's sent me little heart notes before that say "I love you" and little heart bracelets on Valentine's Day, our friendship seems to have wavered a little bit a week or two ago. His new friend "Henry" has some type of behavioral problem, he says "runned" and "flyed" instead of ran and flew, (and he's in sixth grade) and he yells, and thinks people dying is funny, (oh, and he thinks 'chupacabras' and aliens are real, which, in my opinion, I don't think so.) but Jacob always sits with him. Jacob always tries to get me to sit with him, but Henry's loud voice gives me a headache sometimes, and he always spits on the pencils when he's talking. D: But Jacob and I are still best friends, so a boy and a girl CAN be best friends. Anyways, just give it another grade or two, and girls will probably like you.

**May StarClan light your path**

#56 2012-01-26 10:40:33

rabbit1131
Scratcher

fireheartocean wrote:

... I guess it's different at other schools. At my school, girls have always thought boys were 'cute' since, like, first grade. o__o But personally, I've been best friends with an (awesome) boy since kindergarten, and we've grown up together as best friends, and still are best friends in sixth grade. He's sent me little heart notes before that say "I love you" and little heart bracelets on Valentine's Day, our friendship seems to have wavered a little bit a week or two ago. His new friend "Henry" has some type of behavioral problem, he says "runned" and "flyed" instead of ran and flew, (and he's in sixth grade) and he yells, and thinks people dying is funny, (oh, and he thinks 'chupacabras' and aliens are real, which, in my opinion, I don't think so.) but Jacob always sits with him. Jacob always tries to get me to sit with him, but Henry's loud voice gives me a headache sometimes, and he always spits on the pencils when he's talking. D: But Jacob and I are still best friends, so a boy and a girl CAN be best friends. Anyways, just give it another grade or two, and girls will probably like you.

I thought you were male?
I guess you are actually female.

The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia! I hope you will partake in this gigantic undertaking, to build the sequel to the hit map The Adventures of Revesilia! The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia Map Builders Application thread! http://internetometer.com/image/35004.png

#57 2012-01-26 10:50:40

Freakish
Scratcher

PlutoIsHades wrote:

Freakish wrote:

Not necessarily.  "girl" + "boy" = "can be friends".

This math is a higher level than most. It's called "relationship" math. Not the simple "justfriend" math.

http://i.imgur.com/y3RBV.jpg

#58 2012-01-26 11:12:21

RedRocker227
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

PlutoIsHades wrote:

Musicstar888 wrote:

Welcome to drama. It's called gossip. Rumors, mean girls, and all that stuff.In 5th grade, I dove into it. You will, too. Someone probably started a rumor about you. Just be really nice and friendly to everyone, but be assertive. Don't let the meanies walk all over you.
Last year, when I was in 5th grade, I kind of cut  myself off from other people. Because I learned that I couldn't trust ANYONE except my dearest, closest friend.  smile 
Don't do what I did. XD

It's perfectly fine to not be in the "popular" group.  I'm not.  There's nothing wrong with being different.

^^^^

Why

Board footer