This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-03-31 15:08:54

giratina54
Scratcher

my name is giratina54 and id like to see real videos

are u guys trying to fool other members of this site with some fake videos i joined ur site to see real videos of palkia vs giratina let me no if u find real videos like that but better

#2 2009-03-31 17:58:26

hmnwilson
Scratcher

Re: my name is giratina54 and id like to see real videos

What do you mean?

Scratch is meant to be a simple programming language that lets you make your own games and animations. Members of this site can make their projects and upload them, so anyone can make what their projects of almost anything they can think of (as long as it follows the terms of use).

That being said, I can't really understand what you mean by "fake videos", because there's so many different types of projects you can make. If it's videos you're looking for, I'd try Youtube, since you can find almost any video there. But you can make your own here, if you want. It's not that easy to make long videos with good animation, but you could always try it. You need to download the program first to make projects.

Last edited by hmnwilson (2009-03-31 17:59:08)

I'm taking a break from Scratch until 2.0 comes out. Any messages sent between then and now probably won't be read - sorry.
(Oct. 20, 2011)

Board footer