This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2011-11-15 07:13:36

Daroach1
Scratcher

Re: Youtube links automatically converted to Youtuberepeat

I just convert 'em back to normal so I can see what ridiculous comments there are lololol.

http://i47.tinypic.com/v83mhl.png

#77 2011-11-15 16:14:56

lolipopseedoctor
New Scratcher

well i did not even see it yet but the post are awesome. i think people who post bad coments about others should think  how would it make them feel if some-one posted a mean comment about their scratch project. so think before you act and enjoy pie and scratch.

#78 2011-11-15 16:42:49

Daroach1
Scratcher

lolipopseedoctor wrote:

well i did not even see it yet but the post are awesome. i think people who post bad comments about others should think  how would it make them feel if some-one posted a mean comment about their scratch project. so think before you act and enjoy pie and scratch.

Not many YouTubers are on scratch and YouTube is more or less free game. Which is why they post mean comments. Even I am tempted to post mean comments and try to get through the rules of scratch.

#79 2011-11-15 16:50:55

Lightnin
Scratch Team

Daroach1 wrote:

lolipopseedoctor wrote:

well i did not even see it yet but the post are awesome. i think people who post bad comments about others should think  how would it make them feel if some-one posted a mean comment about their scratch project. so think before you act and enjoy pie and scratch.

Not many YouTubers are on scratch and YouTube is more or less free game. Which is why they post mean comments. Even I am tempted to post mean comments and try to get through the rules of scratch.

That's makes me really curious! Can you explain why you feel tempted to get through the rules? I suspect many Scratchers feel the way you do. But I also suspect many of them also  like that Scratch is generally a really friendly place. So it makes me curious to know - what's the temptation for posting mean comments?

And in case it's not obvious, even though I'm Scratch Team and do moderate the site, you won't get in trouble for speaking your mind on this (as long as it's done respectfully of course!)   smile

Help Scratchers make the leap to 2.0!
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6844/transitionteam.jpg

#80 2011-11-15 16:57:03

Daroach1
Scratcher

Lightnin wrote:

Daroach1 wrote:

lolipopseedoctor wrote:

That's makes me really curious! Can you explain why you feel tempted to get through the rules? I suspect many Scratchers feel the way you do. But I also suspect many of them also  like that Scratch is generally a really friendly place. So it makes me curious to know - what's the temptation for posting mean comments?

And in case it's not obvious, even though I'm Scratch Team and do moderate the site, you won't get in trouble for speaking your mind on this (as long as it's done respectfully of course!)   smile

Sometimes I see projects that are very lazy and are almost 1s1s and they say they work hard on it and I get mad when they are older users because they know it so it just gets worse and I become tempted to go like 'YOU LIAR! YOU MADE 2s3s PROJECT THIS WAS DOWNLOADED AND THE SCRIPTS ARE SIMPLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GET THIS PROJECT DOWNDOWNDOWNDOWN' or so. I like that theytried but still, if they are lazy dont get everyone excited by saying you worked hard. My friend irl did that in a (never uploaded) project and I went all out like that. I look back at my self and want to post comments on my own projects like that.

#81 2011-11-21 10:58:10

RedRocker227
Scratcher

dav09 wrote:

Maybe you should next work on word censoring, this is basically it so moderators will have an easier job at removing swearing

Let's face it though, that won't really help at all, as people will just put spaces between the letters etc.

Why

#82 2011-11-21 18:47:52

Daroach1
Scratcher

RedRocker227 wrote:

dav09 wrote:

Maybe you should next work on word censoring, this is basically it so moderators will have an easier job at removing swearing

Let's face it though, that won't really help at all, as people will just put spaces between the letters etc.

And we use BBcode tags. More BBcode tags now. or right in the middle of the word.

Last edited by Daroach1 (2011-11-21 18:48:11)

Board footer