This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1951 2013-04-01 13:06:33

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

The creepypasta thread just got more hilarious then the trollpasta thread.

http://i.imgur.com/z0zYaqS.png

#1952 2013-04-01 14:23:00

sonicdv
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

I really wish someone would post a clean version of "Abandoned By Disney"

I'll try to do that.

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1953 2013-04-01 14:25:52

sonicdv
Scratcher

LocoGamerPony wrote:

Here, have a cupcake! -hands everyone a rainbow-bread cupcake with blue frosting that has an icing picture of Dashie's cutie mark on it-

*groan*

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1954 2013-04-01 14:33:19

soupoftomato
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

When I was young boy, we didn't have much money. But one day my father came home and said we were going to Orlando, Flowrhyeda! We arrived and there I saw a large rodent, with a head the size of a planet and a smile that could swallow galaxies. I would have followed that rodent to the end of the universe. And as I snuck around near that rodent, when he thought no one was looking, he took off his head! HIS HEAD! And revealed himself to be a pimply faced teenager. That rodent ruined my dreams.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1955 2013-04-02 15:03:20

Excelsior2000
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Ah yes Abandoned by DIsney it feels like I first read it yesterday. Ironically it was just yesterday. That was one of few pastas that managed to scare me.  It was good but a little over the top in places for my taste.

I am the Slenderman in German is ....
Ich Heisse Der Grosseman.

#1956 2013-04-02 15:37:40

samid11
Scratcher

Excelsior2000 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Ah yes Abandoned by DIsney it feels like I first read it yesterday. Ironically it was just yesterday. That was one of few pastas that managed to scare me.  It was good but a little over the top in places for my taste.

Yeah. However, it had me on the edge of my seat. I'll never forget those final words.
"ABANDONED BY GOD"

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1957 2013-04-02 16:08:38

playzooki
Scratcher

Once somebody said i look like Jeff the Killer when I smile.

I iz a sig. So there. CLICK ME ITS SO IMPORTANT!!!!

#1958 2013-04-06 03:26:12

sonicdv
Scratcher

Well, here it is. If I missed any language please tell me. =P
EDIT: Warning: Prepare for a Long-Pasta! =O

Abandoned by Disney

Some of you may have heard that the Disney corporation is responsible for at least one real, "live" Ghost Town.

Disney built the "Treasure Island" resort in Baker's Bay in the Bahamas. It didn't START as a ghost town! Disney's cruise ships would actually stop at the resort and leave tourists there to relax in luxury.

This is a FACT. Look it up.

Disney blew $30,000,000 on the place... yes, Thirty Million Dollars.

Then they abandoned it.

Disney blamed the shallow waters (too shallow for their ships to safely operate) and there was even blame cast on the workers, saying that since they were from the Bahamas, they were too lazy to work a regular schedule.

That's where the factual nature of their story ends. It wasn't because of sand, and it obviously wasn't because "foreigners are lazy". Both are convenient excuses.

No, I sincerely doubt those reasons were legitimate. Why don't I buy the official story?

Because of Mowgli's Palace.

Near the beachside city of Emerald Isle in North Carolina, Disney began construction of "Mowgli's Palace" in the late 1990s. The concept was a Jungle-themed resort with a large, you guessed it, PALACE in the center of the whole thing.

If you're unfamiliar with the character of Mowgli, then you might better remember the story "The Jungle Book". If you haven't seen it anywhere else, you'd know it as the Disney cartoon from decades past.

Mowgli is an abandoned child, in the jungle, essentially raised by animals and simultaneously threatened/pursued by other animals.

Mowgli's Palace was a controversial undertaking from the start. Disney bought up a ton of high-priced land for the project, and there was actually a scandal surrounding some of the purchases. The local Government claimed "eminent domain" on people's homes, then turned around and sold the properties to Disney. At one point a home that had just been constructed was immediately condemned with little to no explanation.

The land grabbed by the Government was supposedly for some fictional highway project. Knowing full well what was going on, people started calling it "Mickey Mouse Highway".

Then there was the concept art. A group of people from Disney Co. actually held a city meeting. They intended to sell everyone on how lucrative this project was going to be for everyone. When they showed the concept art, this gigantic Indian Palace... surrounded by JUNGLE... staffed with men and women in loincloths and tribal gear... well, suffice to say everyone wasn't happy.

We're talking about a large Indian Palace, Jungle, and Loincloths not only in the center of a relatively wealth area, but also a somewhat "xenophobic" area of the southern USA. It was a questionable mix at that point in history.

One member of the crowd tried to storm the stage, but he was quickly subdued by security after he managed to break one of the presentation boards over his knee.

Disney took that community and essentially broke it over its knee, as well. The houses were razed, the land was cleared, and there wasn't a darned thing anyone could do or say about it. Local TV and Newspapers were against the resort at the beginning, but some insane connection between Disney's media holdings and the local venues came into play and their opinions turned on a dime.

So anyway, Treasure Island, the Bahamas. Disney sunk those millions in and then split. The same thing happened with Mowgli's Palace.

Construction was complete. Visitors actually stayed at the resort. The surrounding communities were flooded with traffic and the usual annoyances associated with an influx of lost and irate tourists.

Then it all just stopped.

Disney shut it down and nobody knew what the heck to think. But they were pretty happy about it. Disney's loss was pretty hilarious and wonderful to a large group of folks who didn't want this in the first place.

I honestly didn't give the place another thought since hearing it closed over a decade ago. I live maybe four hours from Emerald Isle, so really I only heard the rumblings and didn't experience any of it first-hand.

Then I read this article from someone who had explored the Treasure Island resort and posted a whole blog about all the crazy crud he found there. Stuff just... left behind. Things smashed, defaced, probably ruined by the disgruntled former employees who had lost their jobs.

Heck, the locals from all around probably had a hand in wrecking that place. People there felt just as angry about Treasure Island as folks here did about Mowgli's Palace.

Plus there were rumors that Disney had released their aquarium "stock" into the local waters when they closed... including sharks.

Who wouldn't want to take a few swings at some merchandise after that?

Well, what I'm getting at is that this blog about Treasure Island got me thinking. Even though many years had passed since its closing, I figured it might be cool to do some "Urban Exploration" at Mowgli's Palace. Take some photos, write about my experience, and probably see if there was anything I could take home as a memento.

I'm not going to say I wasted no time in getting there, because honestly it took me another year after I first found that Treasure Island article to get around to going up to Emerald Isle.

Over the course of that year, I did a lot of research on the Palace resort... or rather, I tried to.

Naturally, no official Disney site or resource made any mention of the place. That had been scrubbed clean.

Even odder, however, was that nobody before myself had apparently thought to blog about the place or even post a photo. None of the local TV or Newspaper sites had one word about the place, though that was to be expected since they had all swung Disney's way. They wouldn't be out there lauding their embarrassment, you know?

Recently, I learned that corporations can actually ask Google, for example, to remove links from search results... basically for no good reason. Looking back, it's probably not that nobody spoke of the resort, but rather their words were made inaccessible.

So in the end I could barely find the place. All I had to go on was an old-as-heck map I'd received in the mail back in the 90s. It was a promotional item sent out to people who had recently been to Disney world, and I guess since I had been there in the late 80s, that was "recent".

I didn't really intend to hang onto it. It just got shoved in with my books and comics from my childhood. I'd only remembered it months into my research, and even then it took me another few weeks to locate the storage bin my parents had shoved it all into.

But I DID find it. Locals were no help, as most were old residents who just sneered at me the second I managed to say "Where would I find Mowgli's---"

The drive took me through an inordinately long corridor of overgrowth. Tropical plants that had run rampant and overpopulated the area mixed with the native species of flora that actually BELONGED there and had tried to reclaim the land.

I was in awe when I reached the front gates of the resort. Tremendous, monolithic wooden gates whose supports to either side looked like they must've been cut from giant sequoias. The gate itself had been gouged in several places by woodpeckers and eaten away at the base by burrowing insects.

Hanging on the gate was a sheet of metal, some random scrap, with hand-painted letters scrawled in black. "ABANDONED BY DISNEY". Clearly the handiwork of some past local or an employee who wanted to make some small protest.

The gates were open enough to walk through, but not drive, so grabbing my digital camera and the map, whose flip-side showed a layout of the resort, I set off on foot.

The inner grounds of the place were just as overgrown as the entryway. Palm tree stood untended and ragged among piles of their own coconuts. Banana plants similarly stood in their own stinking, bug-riddled refuse. There was this sort of clash between order and chaos, as carefully planted rows of perennial flowers mixed with obnoxious tall weeds and stinking, blackened mushrooms.

All that remained of any outdoor structures were broken, rotting wood and various charred bits of unidentifiable material. What was most likely an information booth or an outdoor bar was now simply a pile of assorted debris chopped up by past vandalism and ravaged by weather.

The most interesting thing on the grounds was a statue of Baloo, the friendly bear from the Jungle Book, which stood in a sort of courtyard in front of the main building. He was frozen in a jovial wave toward no one, staring into empty space with a silly, toothy grin as bird crud covered whole swaths of his "fur" and vines ensnared his platform.

I approached the main building - the PALACE - only to find the outside of the building covered in graffiti where the original paint hadn't peeled and chipped away. The front doors weren't just open, they had been taken off their hinges and were stolen.

Above the front doors, or the gaping maw where they had been, someone had once again painted "ABANDONED BY DISNEY".

I wish I could tell you about all the awesome stuff I saw inside the Palace. Forgotten statues, abandoned cash registers, a full-fledged secret society of homeless bums... but no.

The inside of the building was so stark, so bare, that I actually think people had stolen the molding off the walls. Anything that was too big to steal... counters, desks, giant fake trees... they were all resting amid this empty echo chamber that amplified my every step like a slow rat-a-tat of a machine gun.

I checked the floorplan and headed to all the locations that might seem in any way interesting.

The kitchen was as you'd imagine... an industrial food prep area with all the appliances and space, no expenses spared. Every glass surface was broken, every door knocked off its hinges, every metal surface kicked and dented.

The huge freezer, not even remotely cool now, had row upon row of empty shelf space. Hooks hung from the ceiling, probably for hanging cuts of meat, and as I stood inside for a moment, I noticed they were swinging.

Each hook swung in a random direction, but their movements were so slow and small that it was almost impossible to see. I figured it had been caused by my footsteps, so I stopped one from swinging by clutching it in my fist, then carefully letting go, but within seconds it started to swing once more.

The bathrooms were in much the same state as the rest of the place. Just like the Treasure Island resort, someone had methodically smashed each porcelain commode with coconuts and other implements. There was about a half inch of rancid, stinking stagnant water on the floor, so I didn't stay there very long.

What's odd is that the toilets and the sinks (and the bidets in the ladies' room, yes I went there) all dripped, leaked, or just ran freely. It seemed to me that they should've shut the water off long, LONG ago.

There were plenty of rooms in the resort, but naturally I didn't have time to look through them all. The few I did peer into were similarly wrecked, and I didn't expect to find anything there. I thought there was actually a television or radio in one room, as I really think I heard a quiet conversation coming out.

Though it was like a whisper, probably my own breathing echoing in the silence, or just another case of the sound of flowing water playing tricks on the mind, this is what it sounded like...

1: "I didn't believe it."

2: (short, unknown reply)

1: "I didn't know that. I didn't know that."

2: "Your father told you."

1: (unknown reply, or possibly just weeping.)

I know, I know, that sounds ridiculous. I'm just telling you what I experienced, why I thought there might've been something running in that room - or worse, some vagrants who had holed up there and probably would've knifed me.

At the front doors of the Palace again, I figured I hadn't found anything of note and had wasted the trip up.

As I looked out the door, I noticed something interesting in the courtyard that I had apparently missed. Something that would give me at least ONE thing to show for all my trouble, even if it was just a photograph.

There as a lifelike statue of a python, maybe eighty feet long, coiled up and "sunning" itself on a pedestal right in the center of the area. It was almost time for the sun to start setting, so the light fell onto the object in the PERFECT way for a photograph.

I approached the python and snapped a photo. Then I stood on my toes and snapped another. I moved closer again to get the detail of its face.

Slowly, casually, the python lifted its head, looked directly into my eyes, turned, and slithered off the pedestal, across the grass, and into the trees.

All eighty feet of it. Its head long disappeared into the woods before its tail even left the sunning spot.

Disney had released all their exotic animals onto the grounds. Right there on my floorplan map was the "Reptile House". I should have known. I'd read about the sharks at Treasure Isle, and I should have KNOWN they'd done this.

I was dumbfounded, just utterly stupefied. My mouth must've been hanging open for the longest time before I came back down to Earth and snapped it shut. I blinked a few times and backed away from where the snake had been, back toward the Palace.

Even though it was totally gone, I still wasn't taking any chances and backed my way into the building.

It took a few deep breaths and slaps to my own face to get myself right in the head again after that.

I looked for a place to sit down, as my legs were feeling a bit like jelly at this point. Of course, there WAS no place to sit down unless I wanted to recline in the broken glass and dead leaf carpet or haul myself up onto a desk of questionably reliability.

I had seen some stairs near the Palace's lobby and decided to go have a seat there until I felt better.

The staircase was far enough away from the front of the building to be relatively clean, save for a startling accumulation of dust. I pulled a wedge of metal off the wall, once again painted with the "ABANDONED BY DISNEY" motto I'd become accustomed to. I placed the wedge on the stairs and sat on it to keep at least somewhat clean.

The stairway led downward, below ground level. Using my camera flash as a sort of improvised flashlight, I could see that the stair case ended in a metal mesh door with a padlock. A sign on the door... a REAL sign... read "MASCOTS ONLY! THANK YOU!".

This perked up my spirits a little bit, for two reasons. One, a Mascots-Only area would have definitely had some interesting stuff back in the day... Two, the padlock was still in place. Nobody had gone down there. Not the vandals, not the looters, nobody.

This was the one place I could actually "explore" and perhaps find something interesting to photograph or wantonly steal. I had come to the Palace essentially agreeing with myself that it was okay to take anything I wanted because - hey - "abandoned".

It didn't take much to bust the lock. Well, actually that's wrong. It didn't take much to bust the metal plate on the wall that the padlock was hooked to. Time and decay had done most of the work for me, and I was able to bend the metal plate enough to pull the screws out of the wall - something nobody else had apparently thought of, or hadn't been able to do at the time.

The Mascots-Only area was a startling and very welcomed change from the rest of the building I'd seen. For one, every second or third fluorescent light overhead was illuminated, even though they flickered and faded randomly. Also, nothing had been stolen or broken, even if age and exposure were definately taking their toll.

Tables had note pads and pens, there were clocks... even a punch-in clock on the wall complete with filled-out time cards. Chairs were scattered around and there was even a small break room with an old, static-filled television and long rotted-out food and drink on the counters.

It was like one of those post-apocalypse movies where everything is left in the state of evacuation.

As I walked the maze-like sub-basement hallways of the Mascots-Only area, the sights just became more and more interesting. As I went further, desks and tables were knocked over, papers scattered and almost melded with the damp floor, and a large carpet of mold was slowly overtaking the real rotting crimson floor-covering.

Everything was just sort of "squishy". Anything wood disintegrated into mush when I applied even the least amount of force, and clothing items hanging on hooks in one of the rooms simply fell to moist threads if I tried to unhook them.

One thing that annoyed me was that the light was becoming more sparse and unreliable as I went further into the dank, suffocating depths of the place.

Eventually, I reached a black and yellow striped door with the words "CHARACTER PREP 1" stenciled on it.

The door wouldn't open at first. I figured this was probably where the costumes were kept, and I definately wanted a photograph of that twisted, stinking mess. Try as I might, whatever angle or trick I tried, the door wouldn't budge.

That is, until I gave up and started to walk away. That was when there was a slight popping sound and the door creaked open slowly.

Inside, the room was completely dark. Pitch black. I used the camera flash to look for a light switch in the wall buy the door, but there was nothing.

As I made my search, I was jarred out of my sense of excitement by a loud electrical buzz. Rows of lights overhead suddenly flashed to life, flickering and fading in and out like the rest I had passed.

It took a second for my eyes to adjust, and it seemed like the light was going to just keep getting brighter until all the bulbs exploded... but just when I thought it would reach that critical stage, the lights dimmed a bit and steadied.

The room was exactly as I had pictured it. Various Disney costumes hung on the walls, fully put together like strange cartoon cadavers hung from invisible nooses.

There was an entire rack of loincloths and "native" clothes on hangers toward the back.

What I found odd, and what I wanted to photograph right away, was a Mickey Mouse costume at the center of the room. Unlike the other costumes, it was lying on its back in the center of the floor like a murder victim. The fur on the costume was rotten and shedding, creating bare patches.

What was even odder, however, was the coloring of the costume. It was like a photo negative of the actual Mickey Mouse. Black where he should be white and white where he should be black. His normally red overalls were light blue.

The sight was off-putting enough that I actually put off photographing the thing until last.

I took a picture of the costumes hanging on the walls. Upward angles, downward angles, side shots to show an entire row of frozen, putrid cartoon faces, some with plastic eyes missing.

Then I decided to stage a shot. Just one of the bedraggled character heads on the slick, grimy floor.

I reached for the headpiece of a Donald Duck costume and carefully removed it so the thing wouldn't fall apart in my hands.

As I looked into the face of the wide-eyed, moldering head, a loud clattering sound made me jump with fright.

I looked down at my feet, and there between my shoes was a human skull. It had fallen out of the mascot head and shattered into pieces at me feet; only the empty face and lower jaw remained, staring up at me.

I dropped the Duck head immediately, as you'd expect, and moved for the door. As I stood in the doorway, I looked back to the skull on the floor.

I had to take a picture of it, you know? I HAD to, for any number of reasons that may seem silly, but only if you don't think it through.

I'd need proof of what happened, especially if Disney was going to somehow make this go away. I had no doubt in my mind, right from the start, that even if it was just gross negligence, Disney was RESPONSIBLE for this.
That's when Mickey, that photo negative, opposite-Mickey in the middle of the floor, started to get up.

First sitting up, then climbing to its feet, the Mickey Mouse costume... or whoever was inside of it, stood there at the center of the room, its fake face just starting directly at me as I mumbled "No..." over and over and over...

With shaking hands, a violently thrashing heart, and legs that had once again turned to jelly, I managed to lift the camera and aim it at the opposite creature now quietly sizing me up.

The digital camera's screen displayed only dead pixels in the shape of the thing. It was a perfect silhouette of the Mickey costume. As the camera moved in my unsteady hands, the dead pixels spread, marring the screen wherever Mickey's outline moved to.

Then the camera died. Went blank and quiet and... broken.

I raised my eyes once again to the Mickey Mouse costume.

"Hey," it said in a hushed, but perfectly executed Mickey Mouse voice, "Wanna see my head come off?"

It started to pull at its own head, working its clumsy, glove-clad fingers around its neck with clawing, impatient movements similar to a wounded man trying to pull himself free of a predator's jaws...

As it worked its digits into its neck... so much blood...

So much thick, chunky, yellow blood...

I turned away as I heard a sickening tearing of cloth and flesh... only cared about getting away. Above the doorway out of this room, I saw the final message clawed into the metal with bone or fingernails...

"ABANDONED BY GOD"

I never got the pictures out of the camera. I never wrote the blog entry about it. After I ran from that place, fled for my sanity if not my very life, I knew why Disney didn't want anyone to know about this place.

They didn't want anyone like me getting in.

They didn't want anything like that getting out.

Last edited by sonicdv (2013-04-06 03:27:32)

#1959 2013-04-06 10:04:47

NeilWest
Scratcher

Well, that was interesting.

#1960 2013-04-06 13:58:10

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy: Part 5: August 2011

Edited for language and gory descriptions.

August 1st, 2011

Today, I broke the lock of the safe. After opening the safe, I jumped back a bit. It was Happy's puppet doing the death smile. I got creeped out, but kept him anyway. I looked at the tapes, but they were Happy Appy in a higher quality. I also apologize for delaying the opening, but I had personal things to deal with.

August 2nd, 2011

Here's a question that I am going to try to answer. If Happy Appy predicted 9/11 accurately, why did terrorists do the same to the World Trade Center? This might be a flawed, insane response, but here we go. Maybe the man who made it, upon seeing it again in 2001, told al-Qaeda or whoever was responsible to do that to the World Trade Center. I don't know how Happy Appy predicted 9/11, so there's many theories abound.

August 4th, 2011

I saw Forenzik again. This time, however, I finally took a picture of him! Even though it's incredibly blurry, at least I have a photo of what he looks like. The odd thing is that unlike regular times, where Forenzik has Happy’s death smile on his mask, he had a frown on his mask. I wondered why he wore a frowning mask, until I smashed and burned the Happy Appy puppet, because I think it’s powering Forenzik. I could be wrong, though, which is probably true. I kept the tapes, though, as they are good enough to keep.

August 15th, 2011

Sorry that I haven't been updating this blog lately. I really haven't had much to say recently. But now I am getting creeped out. I thought I had destroyed the Happy Appy puppet a while ago, but when I went into the kitchen, I saw Happy lying on a counter, in what looked like mint condition. Recently, I have been having tons of nightmares about Happy or Forenzik. I don't know why, but it seems like he is the only thing which I can really think about anymore. I think I’m actually going mad.

First off, I can’t see fruits without thinking about Happy Appy in any way. Thankfully, though, I don’t think about Happy when I see a vegetable, unless I find an episode involving a vegetable clay puppet. Secondly, I fear tall and skinny (and especially both) people a lot more than I used to, mainly because of Forenzik and how he’s very tall and skinny. And finally, whenever I see a playground, I imagine Happy Appy in that one dark, plant-filled, abandoned corner of the playground, doing a death smile and ready to murder all of the children. I really regret researching this show.

Oh, and I've learned more about Fright House Screamers, but it's not that related to Happy, so...yeah.

August 16th, 2011

Today, I went to look for Happy Appy...on the TV. It sounds stupid, looking for a show on the channel that it’s banned from, but it’s worth a shot. I woke myself up when Nick Jr. started, and watch the shows. It all went well, playing Dora the Explorer, and Yo Gabba Gabba, when a bumper aired. It said "And now, we have something special to show you! Please welcome, for the first time in a decade, Happy Appy!" I was excited, for that I would most likely see a new episode. And I did, but this was one of the earlier ones.

The theme song played, and the name of the episode is revealed to be “The Monkey Bar Injury”. It started with Happy Appy in his van driving around, and he sees this kid, sitting and crying at a playground. He drives and parks his van. When he goes to where the kid is, Happy finds out that the kid had fallen off some monkey bars and his pinky finger was broken. Happy Appy said "What does Jake need to heal with, kids?" He stared at the screen for 45 seconds, enough time to read a couple pages of a book to him, preferably the Bible.

Like the Nate episode, his absolutely soulless baby blue eyes watched over anyone in the room like Big Brother. It was almost like he could climb out of your TV, grab you, and take you away once and for all…but he couldn’t. He said "That's right!" and Jake hugged Happy Appy. Happy puts a bandage on Jake's finger, and drove away in his van. After the credits ended, part one of the episode ended. So, after that, I said to myself "There has to be another episode. That was only enough to be a half of an episode!" I was right. Another episode premiered, “Never Run with Knives”.

In the episode, a kid was running with a knife facing up. The knife was clearly a rubber prop, because the blade was flopping around a lot. The kid got ‘cut’, and held his hand over the wound, crying. Almost instantly, Happy parked his van, gave a normal smile, and said "Hey kids, this kid shouldn't have carried the knife facing up while running!" However, he did heal him by putting a bandage over the wound. The kid hugged Happy, and he said "Remember, never run with knifes facing up, or scissors for that matter. Always walk with knives and scissors facing down!" Happy took the kid to his van, and the credits played.

I was very excited to see new episodes of Happy Appy, but I realized something. Why did those two episodes air? Did an employee mistakenly air the episodes without knowing that Happy Appy was banned? Or did someone else deliberately air them? If someone did air them deliberately, why did they? Was it Retro Day at Nick Jr, and they allowed a showing of Happy Appy just for once? Or did someone know about my research blog, and to help, they aired an episode?

Post 2
I have two things to tell you. First, I will try to make at least 1 post every day, all the way until when I quit the Happy Appy discovery. Second, I'm keeping track of the episodes. Here are my guesses for the episode list. Anything with parentheses describes the episode better.

1.Happy's Vacation
2.Hurt Happy
3.The Monkey Bar Injury
4.Happy Goes to School (The one with the math song)
5.???, title missing
6.Nate Needs Help! (The Boo-boo episode)
7.Never Run with Knives
8.Happy Fixes Kids
9.??? (Happy Fixes Kids, Part 2?)
10.Happy Fixes Kids, Part 3
11.The Two Towers
12.Happy the Doctor (The one with the green fluid needle, the crashed plane, and Happy's skin peeling off)
13.???
14.Happy's Trick
15.The Happy Appy Movie, Parts 1 and 2
I know there are only 15 episodes mentioned here, but I haven't discovered the other 9 yet when I published this post.

August 18th, 2011

I was on YouTube today, when I came across a Happy Appy video. It was named "The Happy Dance", and was used to promote Happy Appy. In it, it showed Happy, moving around like he was breakdancing. The music was slightly distorted, but it had someone making and failing at beat box noises. Accompanying it was some lyrics on how to do the Happy Dance.

Do the Happy Dance! Jump to the left, jump to the left, jump to the left, jump to the left!

Now jump to the right, Jump to the right, jump to the right, jump to the right!

Now get down, and scoot to your left, Scoot to your left, scoot to your left, scoot to your left!

Now scoot to your right, scoot to your right, scoot to your right, scoot to your right!

Do the Happy Dance!

After that, it said "Watch Happy Appy every Monday at 8 A.M.!" and it ended. I know it isn't a new episode, but it's a nice, cute thing I saw.

August 19th, 2011

I recently won a bid on eBay related to Happy Appy. However, the actual item was very odd. It was a Video Games bid saying "HAPPY APPY 1990s RARE PROTOTYPE POINT AND CLICK GAME". Since it was about Happy Appy, I had to buy it. After a huge bidding war with another user, who could be Forenzik, which went to $119.66, I got the game. It came in a CD, which had a rushed label and said "Happy Appy and the Quest for the Golden Apple PROTOTYPE" I had to run the program on Virtual PC, because I didn't have a computer that ran Windows 95 or 98, because it was only compatible with those operating systems.

After installing, an icon appeared on the desktop that was Happy Appy's regular face, no death smiles or anything. After clicking it, a program popped up. It took me to a menu, which was quite clearly not finished. It had no fancy graphics or anything, just the title and some buttons, as well as a copyright, in Comic Sans MS font on a solid baby blue background. I expected that, seeing it never passed as a prototype. At the middle were the buttons NEW GAME, CONTINUE GAME, OPTIONS, and EXIT. Options didn't work, so I just left it, but I guessed what was in it. Brightness, controls, sound, all that. It didn’t matter, since I just wanted to play the darn thing. All I had to do was press play.
As soon as you start, you learn the story of the Golden Apple, an apple that can heal anyone, and how it is hidden in “Apple Labyrinth” under the playground. The cutscene had no pictures, only text. It went to the game. Instantly, I noticed four things. The first two things I noticed were a place indicator and a glitched up score. The third was that the graphics were horrible, and the fourth was that you didn't use the mouse to move the character! It's a combo of the arrow keys for moving in eight directions and the mouse for actions.

To access Apple Labyrinth, you would need a shovel from a kid, but the kid wants a chocolate bar, so you needed to get a chocolate bar from a vendor, but you had to find a dollar. So it was just standard point-and-click stuff. After you got a shovel, Happy would dig under the playground and find the entrance to Apple Labyrinth. However, this is when the game started to get glitchy. Sometimes, Happy would end up being two sprites, and they would go off at different times. Also, some sprites would glitch up.

I passed those off as glitches. After all, it was a video game prototype, so what else could you expect? I got to a large, rusty steel door. I tried every command. "Use door" did nothing, "Eat door" didn't do anything but Happy Appy said "Yuck", which I found funny, and "Knock on door" said "Wait for the time to fly." I saw a clock on the wall near the door. There was a command that said "Lift clock", so I did… and nothing. Because of this, I looked to see if there was a room select, as it was an early alpha, and indeed there was! I had to press the Insert and F12 keys at the same time on the main menu to access it. There were a lot more levels, so I selected the level after the door. It was a long hall with old statues of apples helping children. At the end was a cellar door. It needed a key, so I wondered where I could find a key.

A message popped up, saying "Look for the key-shaped pebble in the playground!” So, I had to go back up the stairs, and look around for the key-shaped pebble. After finding it, I went down to the hall, went through the door using the level select, and used the key on the cellar door. After that, I went down to a new room, which was a floor that was a slide puzzle. I helped unscramble it. After taking a minute to unscramble, it turned out to be a picture of Happy Appy helping a kid. The platform started collapsing, so Happy left the room to another. This time, it was a seemingly endless set of stairs.

This is when the glitches become more out of control. Sometimes, the game hangs, but no more than several seconds. Also, some of the wall sprites were replaced with a sprite earlier from the game, like Happy's van, or a kid. Still, I kept thinking they were prototype glitches. Eventually, I got bored of the endless stairs, so I quit. However, I wondered if the game broke, and the endless stairs were a glitch. So I tested my theory out. I walked down the stairs for a long time, about an hour and a half, until a hole appeared, to which Happy fell into a room. There, he found a map. It showed all the rooms you were in, as well as the next room(s). After that, Happy found a door, to which he found a kid, crying because he hit his head on a wall. I thought that was a glitch, so I healed him using an ice pack. He gave me a hug and ran off, probably to the playground. I also got some glitched points.

I wondered why he was down here, other than to get points. I left the room, and I was greeted by another huge hall. This is when the game started to look a little decent. There were small chunks of the wall missing, which had a pulsating purple glow behind it. It looked kinda decent for an alpha. I came into a teleporter. It would allow me to teleport from the playground to any place that had a teleporter. I closed the menu, for I had not found another teleporter other than the playground. The screen rumbled, and the hall started to collapse. Unlike normal times, where Happy got out of the room, he stood still, and didn't move. A random beam hit him, but he got out okay.

I entered a circular room. I noticed parts of the roof were falling off, collapsing. Happy went back into the room, and the rumbling stopped. I went back in, and the room led to another dimension. There was a road in a pulsating purple sky that led to the same labyrinth, but with some differences. First, the rooms were mirrored, and looked brand new. When I mean brand new, I mean like it was built yesterday. No walls were cracked, no doors were rotting, and no metal was rusted. The only problem was that a lot more rooms were unfinished than the old one. Not only that, but the endless stairs weren't endless in the modern Apple Labyrinth. I wondered what would happen if I went back up to the playground. I took the same route, and walked up the stairs. I saw something interesting. It was woodland, completely abandoned, with the same landscape as the playground. I thought to myself if this was the Apple Labyrinth from the past. I had some evidence to tell why, so I kept quiet. I went back into the past Apple Labyrinth.

After that, I wanted to actually look for the Golden Apple. By using the map, I found out that the 10th basement of the past Apple Labyrinth was where the Golden Apple was. The game hanged for a minute, before returning to normal. I took the stairs to the 10th basement, when all of a sudden, it absolutely glitched up. Sprites were replaced, the collision was of another room, the sound broke, etc. It didn't help that a big rock pile blocked my way to the Golden Apple. There, I had an idea. Could I get to the room where the Golden Apple was, but in the modern Apple Labyrinth? I left to go back to the modern Apple Labyrinth. Somehow, I got to the 10th floor by glitching through the endless stairs. I entered the room. It was old and dusty, but what intrigued me were the skeletons on the floor. And they weren't cartoon skeletons. They were actually sort of medically accurate.

The zoom-in on the apple made it worse. It was rotten beyond belief, shriveled up to an almost-sickening shape. It was almost like someone took a photo of a rotten apple and gave it a golden tint in Photoshop. I noticed the room was being disconnected from the lab, and was going to the past Apple Labyrinth. Finally, after crashing through to the other GA room, I got the non-rotten Golden Apple. Happy started shaking uncontrollably. He was foaming at the mouth, and burn marks were forming for some reason on both sides of his face. Finally, he passed out, and he woke up in his van. The Golden Apple was in his hand. He ate the apple, and a golden shine slowly took over his body. He was gasping for air, until he suffocated. Text appeared on the top of him, saying "YOU GOT BAD ENDING." I wondered why it said that, until I noticed the score below it. I didn't get a high enough score! Well, I'll replay it tomorrow.

August 20th, 2011

Today, I opened the game files for any missing sprites and levels. There were over 25 levels that weren't used, including some roads which could have been in the opening, where Happy drove his van to the playground. When looking at the sprites, though, they got progressively gorier. For comparison, the first three sprite sheets I found were black, Asian, and female kids, very likely a way to expand on the types of kids you can help. An odd sprite I found was a skull which was hidden on one of the missing levels. According to unfinished script, it would involve going into the fake Golden Apple room and lifting one of the skulls to find a switch. Another was a sprite set which was Happy Appy turning to the player. This sprite set was incomplete, but the sprite before the end was his teeth being red.

But the goriest one was a sprite sheet called "failure.png". It was 100 or so sprites, showing a kid on his knees, crying, and jumping off a cliff. After that, he kneels for a while before collapsing. I'm not going to post the sprite anywhere, because of how realistic it is, even for a MS-Painted game. I wondered if there were any sound effects. Yes, I was that sick to know. So, I looked through the sound effects, and found 3 that were notable. The first was Happy's voice saying “STAND STILL! MIRANDA'S DEATH WAS MUCH... MORE... QUICKER!” in a threatening way. I wonder where this can be used. In fact, I want to know who this “Miranda” is. Until I find out, all I’ll know is that she was killed by Happy.

The second was sound effects that would have belonged to the "failure" sheet, which includes the unsheathing of a sword, and the sound of a blade cutting. The final was a 3-minute droning noise, with a reversed discussion at the end. I reversed it, and I could hear 2 voices.

"Are you sure he's in the temple?"

"Yes! Fill up the entrance and let Happy Appy die."

I will be playing the game tomorrow, but with a few of the sprites, voices, and maybe even a level correctly placed, to make the game a little more playable.

August 21st, 2011

I'm almost done with the very quick patch for the game. All I have to do is add the map and a voice, and I’ll replay it as soon as possible. I apologize for this blog post being so short, because I just woke up.

August 22nd, 2011

As I was looking over some posts today, I noticed a draft in the folder. Normally, I wouldn't have drafts in there, unless I had to finish a post on another day, so this stuck out as odd to me. I opened it, and I found out that Forenzik had somehow gotten into my blog! I'm guessing he used a key logger, but anything's possible. Here are the contents.

Hello there, my good friends! Are you feeling well today? Good, because Gerasim is...not here today. Instead, you'll be getting a post from his 'favorite' friend, Forenzik!

So life's pretty good from where I'm standing. I've killed a lot of people now. This year alone, I've killed Kevin Costo and Trestan Yae! Amazing, isn't it? Well, just you wait! Once I'm done with Jim Forester, I'll kill Gerasim, and it won't be pretty! What will I choose to kill him? Will it be the good old knife? Or maybe I’ll pick a slow painful torture? I might not mentally scar him, but it IS in the question! Oh, the possibilities are endless!

But now there’s a big question I will answer. What will I do with Gerasim’s body? Will I

And it ends there. Why did he leave off mid-sentence? Did his internet break down? Was he noticing that I was starting to wake up? Or maybe he got booted off somehow? I don't really know. All I know is that Forenzik tried to post on my blog, and I'm NOT happy.

August 24th, 2011

Today, the same person who uploaded the Kevin Costo interview on YouTube added a new interview. This time, it's Jim Forester who is being interviewed. He worked on some of the scripts for Happy Appy, including "Nate Needs Help!”

Interviewer: So, were you one of the scriptwriters for Happy Appy?

JF: Unfortunately, yes.

Interviewer: Do you know what happened to Happy Appy?

JF: Well, we actually managed to pull off half of the first season just fine. We were all ready to begin the second half when we were canceled.

Interviewer: Why was the show canceled?

JF: It was an accident.

Interviewer: Wait, an accident? How did that happen?

JF: We basically made a joke episode we did during season one had two smoldering towers, which were on fire. Man, looking at it now, it reminds me way too much of 9/11. It aired because someone managed to sneak a tape and broadcast it on Noggin.

Interviewer: Do you know who broadcasted it?

JF: No, I actually don’t.

Interviewer: One last question. Who was the director of the show?

JF: Darn it, I forgot. But I can tell you one thing, he's most likely dead.

August 27th, 2011

Today, I found the torrent of the 19th episode of Happy Appy, called Mean Miranda. It was about boys no older or younger than 6-8 being bullied by a teenage girl named Miranda. Happy gives the kids bandages and advice to help them. He kept getting progressively angrier when the episode goes on, starting from being slightly irritated to getting extremely ticked off. At the end, Happy Appy coldly says "Bully one more kid and you will get a surprise." Miranda kicks a boy in the leg, and Happy Appy gets in his van and drives it at her. Right before the van hits her, the episode cuts into the credits, with promos for other TV shows. The promo was for 2 new episodes each for Franklin and Blue's Clues. At least now, I know who the Miranda in Golden Apple is.

So, here's the new list.

1.Happy's Vacation
2.Hurt Happy
3.The Monkey Bar Injury
4.Happy Goes to School
5.???, title missing
6.Nate Needs Help!
7.Never Run with Knives
8.Happy Fixes Kids
9.Happy Fixes Kids, Part 2
10.Happy Fixes Kids, Part 3
11.The Two Towers
12.Happy the Doctor
13.???
14.Mean Miranda
15.Happy's Trick
16.The Happy Appy Movie, Parts 1 and 2

#1961 2013-04-06 19:31:42

burp392
Scratcher

Oooh, so thats why people keep on talking about Abanded by Disney. Just red it. Pretty cool.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TBqkIApHJzc/S_hGhAYfDhI/AAAAAAAAAFI/EHr-Tz6c8Gg/s1600/logo_de_anime.jpg

#1962 2013-04-08 09:00:56

lukeekelly
Scratcher

Luigi's mansion beta:It's a creepypasta to me. Maby not a pasta. But cr33py.

#1963 2013-04-12 03:23:02

Excelsior2000
Scratcher

Because I have nothing better to do does anyone want a certain pasta on here? I can do a clean version of it.

#1964 2013-04-12 08:46:05

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

russian sleep experiment <3

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1965 2013-04-12 15:57:21

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

I read all of Happy Appy today. I bet I spent 1 hour.

Derpcepticon.

#1966 2013-04-12 17:16:22

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy: Part 6: September 2011

September 1st, 2011

Wow, another month. Expect many posts to be published over this Friday, weekend, and Monday.

Alright, so I managed to complete about 20% of the Happy Appy game. However, since I’m pretty tired (I stayed up for 15 hours working on the game!), I can only provide a quick detail of the game for now. The plot is the same. Happy hears about the Golden Apple and does random puzzle stuff to get it. It's pretty much the same game, except for a few major differences. First, there's a lot more rooms with more kids, whom you can save for points, but you probably already know that. Happy can obtain new powers along the way to get past obstacles, like Water Happy, who can survive underwater, Fast Happy, who can jump over large pits, and Strong Happy, who can throw rocks that block your way. The visuals are improved. Unlike the prototype, which had some rather blank rooms, like Happy's van and the past Labyrinth, many things are now complete, although I did have to use my somewhat lacking artistic skills. Also, that glitch was fixed in the ‘endless’ staircase.

Now, this is where the…not suitable for children stuff happens. I already talked about the bad ending, and how Happy dies when eating the Golden Apple. Well, the fixed ending for it is pretty bad. After Happy dies from eating the Golden Apple, a kid walks in, sees Happy's dead body, cries, and, like the failure sprite sheet, jumps off a cliff, ending the game. The neutral ending is if you get over 10,000 points, which is rather easy to get. Happy doesn't die from eating the Apple, but the Apple works at random, healing some kids at some times, but other times it doesn't. The last one is possibly the happiest ending. You must get 50,000 points or over and saved every kid. Happy eats the apple, and the Apple works fully, healing any kid that gets injured.

But it gets even worse. Along the plot of the game, there are two bullies who follow Happy Appy, which are based off the bullies in Happy Goes to School and Happy’s Vacation, and that's where the MP3 of the people talking about Happy in the cave fits into the game. Depending on these requirements, their fates vary. All of them require you to have the best ending.

1.If you do it in a fast time, Happy just ignores the bullies.
2.If you do it in a medium time, Happy will tell the bullies to mind their own business rudely, and they get upset and leave.
3.If you do it in over 24 hours, Happy will get mad, and drive the van into them, while screaming “STAND STILL! MIRANDA'S DEATH WAS MUCH... MORE... QUICKER!”
The last ending where Happy drives the van into the bullies always happens in the neutral ending, but not in the bad ending for obvious reasons.

And guess who I saw today? I saw Forenzik again, but this time, I got a good look at a part of his face. Well, I could just simply say that he might be a human…might be.

September 2nd, 2011

This post isn't about Happy Appy and the Golden Apple, but it's about a new discovery I found while searching torrents for “Happy Appy”. It was a torrent of an intact version of the Happy Appy Movie's Bonus Features. Visually, it wasn't good. It was just a simple menu with a white background. There was one bonus feature, “Creating a Happy Appy Episode”.

I downloaded and watched it. It was around 30 minutes long, and, like the title says, showed the making of a new episode which wasn't released, called “Happy Meets the Rhubears”, where Happy Appy is in a crossover with Aphex Twin. Here's what happens, according to the clips shown.

■Happy is in the playground, when he sees a Rhubear running around. Happy asks who he is. The Rhubear does not respond.
■Richard drives in his long limo from Windowlicker.
■Happy and a Rhubear heal a kid who accidently hit his head on the swings.
According to a worker, "This episode will appear in Season 2!" Of course, Season 2 never aired.

September 3rd, 2011

Okay, there are two things I want to talk about on this blog post. First off, I've been hearing a rumor that there's an actual episode of Season 2 intact, but it's a very incomplete fan restoration (On the fan-made part, why would this show have fans?), around 15% complete. The rumor states that it was the very first episode of Season 2, called “Camp Aaah”. In it, it starts with the intro, as always, but with some differences. First off, Happy didn't dance in the intro, but starred the new main characters, sort of like the CSI intro. As for the main characters, they are Happy himself, a man in a ski mask called Napoleon, and a little boy named Danny. I have a weird feeling that Napoleon could actually be Forenzik in a different outfit. After that, it cut to a scene where Happy Appy is in his van, but there are 2 girls in the passenger seats. The girls are only clay apple heads on sticks, with no arms or stems. After driving for a while, Happy Appy parks in the camp, gets a wash cloth, and sits on it, as well as the girls. They just sit there, staring at the sky. After a few seconds, another apple appears, sort of like one of those beach jocks you see in any movie that has teenagers on a beach, and Happy says “Move it, ladies”, although the quality makes it sound like “Movie it, leddys”.

The second thing is that Happy Appy does not have an IMDb page. The page some people are mistaking it for is actually a TV show called the Happy Apple. I could understand why people would think it would be related to Happy Appy, Happy Apple being the rarely used full title of Happy Appy. When I mean rarely used, I mean RARELY used. It was only used once in a TV Guide preview. But about The Happy Apple, it's from the 1980s. How can you confuse a TV show from the 80s about an insurance company with a Noggin TV show from the 1990s that has imagery of 9/11? And don’t even get me started on Appaloosa horses. Just don’t.

September 4th, 2011

Earlier today, I received an email about Happy Appy and the Golden Apple. It was from the person on eBay that I bought the game from. He said that he had accidentally screwed up and left out a sound file for the game and sent it to me. It was an MP3 file that was exactly a minute long. I played it, and no sound came out. It was almost 0 bytes in size, so I deleted it thinking that it was just a blank sound file. I was wrong. Turns out I had the sound muted, making me think it was nothing. Remembering that it was still in my Recycle Bin, I looked in my there and luckily figured out that I had not emptied it. I am now trying to decode it.

September 5th, 2011

When I first tried to decode it, I just heard what sounded like static. I tried reversing it, changing the pitch, slowing the speed and adding volume with successful results. At first, it was just the sound of Happy Appy laughing. It wasn’t just a regular laugh, but a scary, hurting, and painful laugh. Happy started screaming and you could hear someone in the background laughing. Again, it sounded like the person that was laughing was killing someone, but was also injured. I think that it was a child struggling against Happy Appy trying to do something horrible to him, but that's just a guess.

September 6th, 2011

After 16 pages of a Google search, I found someone who said that they were a survivor of the staff who made Happy Appy. I was excited, so I got their address so I could meet them in person. It took a long time because the directions they gave me required me to go through a lonely dirt road, and I thought that I would get my shoes dirty. Hey, can't be too cautious, can I? Well, anyway, I was at an angle where I could see the person who was standing near his house. I was right about to yell out to them, but I got a closer look and freaked out. It was Forenzik, standing near the house right behind the corner of a building I was supposed to pass.

If I had passed it, Forenzik would have caught me off-guard and killed me. I don't know why Forenzik set this up, but he is definitely out to get me. He was still looking at the way that I was supposed to have come through and quickly checking his watch, so he didn't see me yet. He WAS a human. He was wearing this weird mask that looked like a happy baby, and the mouth would often move, giving the impression that he was literally a baby face. His arms were bone skinny and it looked like he needed to put on 20 pounds to be considered barely underweight. He started getting more and more nervous and thinking that I wasn't going to show up. What was also of note was that near the house, there was a van that was very similar to the one that Happy rode. I ran off and went back to my house to tell you about this near-death experience, because it will probably happen more and more often.

September 7th, 2011

Since I was freaked out by Forenzik, and it is nearing 9/11, I re-watched the "The Towers" episode again. When I played it, I heard that faint whining noise in the background of the ‘famous’ scene, and I instantly recognized it as a much quieter version of the decoded sound I was talking about two days ago. I don't know why that sound was in there, but it was. I still can't imagine out what could match with that audio clip.

September 8th, 2011

Today, I figured out that the sound clip must be Forenzik and Happy Appy fighting. I figured it out when I was getting my groceries. Because of that encounter, I carry a switchblade with me at ALL times when I go out of my house, just to be on the safe side. I saw a police car with its lights on and sirens blaring on my way home, and decided to follow it. When it stopped, I saw Forenzik drop a gun and something red, and ran away. I left the police to chase him, and looked at the red thing. It was an apple with a face on it... the Happy Appy figure! I could have sworn that I saw Happy’s mouth moving, but I was so freaked out that I wasn’t sure if the mouth was moving. I went back home and looked for the Happy Appy figure, and it was gone! Forenzik must have broken into my house while I was out, and stolen the Happy Appy puppet.

September 9th, 2011

I am not sure how, but maybe the audio was in a different episode of Happy Appy in the planned future, and got mixed up when they were putting sound files in. I really have no clue why Forenzik was fighting with Happy Appy. Was he around when Happy Appy was being made, and put himself in one of the episodes because he was in the staff, or was he just infamous around that time and the makers decided that he was perfect material to make fun of? I still can't put this together. Also, I read the news and discovered that “a crazed maniac was arrested last night after a robbery at a firearms store, a home break-in, use of firearms without a permit, linkage to various murders and evading arrest". Sometimes, I ask myself why I chose to get involved in Happy Appy.

September 10th, 2011

Well, tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I have lots of thoughts in my head today. Will I be visited by Forenzik again, or will I have a normal day for once? Will my house burn down again, or will I be murdered in my sleep? I am not going to make a post on September 11, but on September 12th.

Oh! Here's another revision of the list, with Season 2's two unreleased episodes, and the duets properly listed.

Season 1

1.Happy's Vacation/Hurt Happy
2.The Monkey Bar Injury/Happy Goes to School
3.???/Nate Needs Help
4.Never Run with Knives/Happy Fixes Kids
5.Happy Fixes Kids, Part 2/Happy Fixes Kids, Part 3
6.The Two Towers/Happy the Doctor
7.???/Mean Miranda
8.Happy's Trick/??? (Possible second half of duet)
9.The Happy Appy Movie, Part 1/The Happy Appy Movie, Part 2
Season 2

1.Happy Meets the Rhubears/Camp Aaah (possibly vice-versa?)
September 11th, 2011

I know I'm not supposed to make a post on September 11, but I really had to get this post out. Last night, a certain someone went on my computer today. Luckily, the only things that Forenzik did were add three photos, a notepad file and a badly distorted sound clip. The images and notepad file were made today, during 2:20 - 2:30 AM, while the sound clip was made on July 14, 2011. All the images were most likely made using Paint.Net (Since I do not have a fancy art program like Photoshop, and I removed MS Paint from my computer, I have Paint.Net), had the file name 'image1' to 'image3', and all were badly drawn, but I expected that, because Forenzik has a gas mask on, and he has long skinny fingers not fit to use my mouse.

The first image was Happy Appy smiling on a dark red background, with a knife in one hand, and words that say "THAT'S NATURAL CHILDREN". I found out that this one was actually a gif rather than a png. I stared at it, and for one frame, Happy had blood on his teeth and knife.

The second image is the only one that does not show something. It is in fact a portion of the song "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!” I seriously want to know what the connection is between Napoleon XIV and Happy Appy/Forenzik. Is it that they're both disturbing to listen to? Or is there something else I don’t understand?

The final image is more notable than the rest. It was Forenzik standing behind a black background which has "I'LL FIND YOU" in red. The reason why the photo is the most notable is because it shows a shot of Forenzik that's actually more high-quality than the other photo I took of him (even though this one’s quite bland), showing his long pale neck, grey clothes, and his unusual gas mask, with red eyes and a Happy Appy grin, yet no filters. Maybe they're on the back of his head?
The notepad file contained another gibberish string.

ADVMETOVPTMTCNZHQMDTTZSME

Why do I keep seeing these gibberish strings? Are they a secret code of some sort that Forenzik wants me to crack?

Oh yes, about the sound clip. It starts with a bunch of ambience that sounds like it would belong in a factory. There was metal banging, steam blowing, all that stuff. It might be possible that it is just some of the distortion. But I heard a person walking, kicking over an empty tin can. I suddenly heard a noise that sounded like someone beginning to say "Stop!", before it goes to static for the rest of the clip. I assume its Forenzik killing someone, which is most likely. But looking at the date the file was made, could it be related to Trestan Yae somehow?

September 12th, 2011

Today was one of the worst days I have ever had. But at the same time, it was also one of the best. You’ll know why later in this post.

It all started when I was coming home after getting late-night groceries on September 11 when I noticed Forenzik was crossing the road to my house. Knowing that he would try to burn down my house again or steal something, I sped up and had the car ram him at full force. I heard a couple of bones breaking, and I knew I must have injured or possibly killed him. So, I grabbed a flashlight and got out of my car, and to my surprise, I couldn't find Forenzik, although he made a trail of blood which pointed to where he went, so I followed the blood.

The trail led me to the nearby forest a couple of miles out of town. I had doubts about this. Forenzik had run off into the woods, and is probably ready to attack me if I go too deep into it. I put those thoughts aside, because I knew I had one thing to do. I had to kill Forenzik in one way or another, so I got my switchblade from the car and went into the forest. The blood stopped at a dirt trail, and a few meters from it was a sign. The letters were faded, but I shined a light on the sign, and it read “John Wilkinson Summer Camp”.

The John Wilkinson Summer Camp was opened in 1996. The owner of the summer camp was, unsurprisingly, John Wilkinson, a 35 year-old man who had a mild case of schizophrenia. For years, it was a very popular summer camp. Kids kept coming to it, with some coming all the way from Maine and the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, in 2004, John Wilkinson's schizophrenia reached a peak, and around 2 in the night, John got an axe, went into the log cabins, and killed 6 children before disappearing into the woods. The summer camp closed down, and the case remains cold to this day.

I went up the dirt road to the summer camp, which was built in a grove. Over the years, the summer camp deteriorated, letting various moss and fungus grow on the rotting wood of the old cabins. I went into A first (just for reference, the cabin series are A (16-18 year-olds), B (13-15 year-olds), C (10-12 year-olds), and D (7-9 year-olds)). It looked like a regular cabin, minus the fact that blood was on the walls, beds were undone, some of the wood was rotting, and there was an axe stuck on the wall. Obviously, since an axe is a better weapon than a switchblade, I took the axe. I went to B, and axed the door down. It was the same as A, minus the axe.

C was the same. Finally, I axed down D's door. As I walked in, I noticed the sound of a generator running. Knowing that this room was different than the rest, I turned the lights on. I wish I hadn’t, because as soon as the old light flickered on, I was horrified at what I had saw. On the walls near the back of the cabin were the mutilated bodies of Kevin Costo, Trestan Yae, and Miranda, held up by meat hooks. I was completely paralyzed in fear for a minute. My breathing became more rapid, my heartbeat sped up, and I started sweating. Behind me, I heard an all-too-familiar slithering voice with what sounded like an East Coast accent.

“Do ya like my trophies?”

I jumped at the sudden voice and sharply turned around. It was none other than Forenzik, with a dull, rusty butcher knife. He was wearing a black butcher’s robe, heavy winter clothing, and, of course, his 'trademark' gas mask.

“Go on, Gerasim… Go on and take a closer look at ma’ trophies. Ya know ya wanna, out of ya sick, morbid, but somehow natural curiosity.”

When he said that, I was both horrified and intrigued. Even though I had a paralyzing fear, I walked up slowly to the body of Kevin Costo. His body had three slices marks and various nails in such graphic ways I won't mention. His jaw was positioned to make it look like he was laughing at something. I had to stop Forenzik from killing anymore people in this horrible manner. There was a half-broken mirror next to Kevin's body. I picked it up with my shaking hand, and saw Forenzik sitting down a chair, preparing to sharpen the rusty knife with a large grinding wheel.

“So!” Forenzik cheerfully said, “Ya found me at last. Congratulations, Gerasim! Ya deserve an award. Do ya wanna know what it is, hm?”

“What the heck did you do with them?” I yelled. Even though it wasn’t what Forenzik was expecting, it seemed like the only thing I could say to him.

“Well, since ya asked, I, Forenzik F. Forenzik, will tell ya what he did”, Forenzik said as he got up to stretch his arms. “But first, I’ll tell ya the reward. It is a knife to the throat.” He laughed, which turned from a somewhat girly giggle to a psychopathic laugh. After catching his breath, he said "To put a long story short, they were people who had annoyed me, to a certain extent. First off, Kevin Costo deserved his natural fate because he kept calling me slow and idiotic. I, personally, was offended by that! So, when ya were still watching those 10 episodes, I managed to find and kill him. I watched ya enter the house with that photo of Happy Appy in the bushes.” After that, he sat down again, and kept sharpening that knife.

I could barely say “What about Trestan and Miranda?”

“Ugh, don’t mention Trestan Yae. I hate his guts. Basically, he was the voice of Happy Appy. I had wondered why they got a teenager to voice Happy Appy, even though I should have done that. It feels…natural. Also, he was ruder than Costo, but not as much as Miranda. So, who told ya about Trestan's death? Was it Jim Forester? Hm, is it?”

I was shocked, but I slowly nodded my head. Forenzik put the knife he made sharp to one side, and began to sharpen another dull knife. Suddenly, he talked in a rather deadpan voice “Ah, I know he’d tell ya about his death. I mean, ya do report the deaths of the employees of Happy Appy, right?” I slowly nodded my head again. He sighed, and said “Well, I guess that’s okay with me. Tell the world that employees of a once-famous Nickelodeon show are dying!” Forenzik slouched over, and sighed again.

He perked up, and said worriedly “Oh, I got distracted! Finally, there’s Miranda. Ya see… Happy Appy didn't kill her with his van in that episode you saw. But, Mean Miranda is one of my favorites, because she was killed off for a while. She was very rude, and kept insulting me, prompting ME TO HIT HER EVERY TIME SHE MADE FUN OF ME, AND THANKFULLY, SHE DESERVED IT IN THE END!” The sudden tone shift made me jump a little. It didn’t help that he laughed like an absolute maniac.

“Ah, I got distracted again. After the episode, we killed her, as a natural, beautiful team. Now that I’ve told you their fates, go ahead...get closer to the bodies. Closer! CLOSER!” The tone of Forenzik’s voice at the last ‘closer’ made me jump a little bit. Hearing him, a very deadpan serial killer, scream at me like that was shocking. The problem was that I was still paralyzed, so I couldn’t move that great. “Come on, Gerasim. Stop messing around! You don’t want to end up like they did, right? Just GO AND GET... CLOSER... TO... THE... BODIES! NOW!”

And again I jumped. This time, Forenzik jumped out of the chair, and started forcibly pushing me towards Trestan's body. I heard him growling in absolute anger, meaning that Forenzik must be a very impatient man. He was quite disfigured and was covered in slice marks. He was also laughing, and it scared me that his face was frozen that way forever. I had one more thing to say to Forenzik before I planned to kill him.

"Um, about that sound file you left on my computer. The one that sounded like it was in a factory. What was that?"

"Oh, it was me killing Trestan. I basically had a recorder on me, because I like to kill people and record their death cries. Don’t ask why, it’s so…natural, if you will, to me.” He muttered something that I could barely hear, but it was basically along the lines of “Darn, I need to stop saying natural.” He replied with “Now that you've seen Kevin's and Trestan's bodies, how about ya see Miranda's? It’s the best in my opinion, because she DESERVED HER FATE THE MOST!"

And again, I jumped. This time, however, I moved to her body, just so that I wouldn’t be screamed at by Forenzik again and possibly tick him off so much that he would murder me. Unlike the others, however, she was barely recognizable. I won't get into details, but there wasn't much flesh there anymore. I still had the broken mirror, and noticed Forenzik was slowly holding up the second knife he sharpened in his left hand, to backstab me. Forenzik said “Well, now that you’ve got all of ya questions answered…It’s time for you to go.”

“NO!” I screamed, before taking out the axe and striking him. He laughed in half-agony, half-enjoyment. I ran out of the house, leaving the axe with him. Outside, I found a can of gasoline. I dumped the gasoline all over the house. When I was finished, Forenzik woke up. Realizing what I was doing, he grabbed the axe I had and a bag full of weapons and ran off. I got a match and burned the cabin down. It feels satisfying to make Forenzik homeless.

September 13th, 2011

I'm going to take a month-long break from Happy Appy. The reason why is because of family issues. I should have a nice break, thanks to me showing Forenzik why you shouldn't mess around with me. I expect to return in mid-October. See you later.

#1967 2013-04-13 06:09:13

NeilWest
Scratcher

I think I must've skipped the cabin scene when I first read Happy Appy - it's a really good story.

#1968 2013-04-14 04:32:49

Excelsior2000
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

russian sleep experiment <3

I'll get that up now for you.

#1969 2013-04-14 11:17:33

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy: Part 7: October 2011

October 19th, 2011

Hey guys! I'm back! I should let you all know that any rumors regarding my break are all false. I didn't see Forenzik during the break, which made my life a whole lot easier. Also, I'll try to find all episodes of Happy Appy. I promise.
-Gerasim

October 21st, 2011

Today, I was going through a flea market, when I realized that I could possibly find a Happy Appy episode in the VHS section. After look through obscure VHS movies, I found a VHS with a rushed label.
“Happy Appy Goes to the Circus”

Since I buy almost anything Happy Appy related, I bought the tape.

After driving home, I got my VHS player and put the tape in. The tape had some pretty bad deterioration since it was recorded. Not only were some parts of the episode taped over with an episode of Blue's Clues, and the other parts had very low-quality audio and video, but a few parts were replaced with static, but only for a couple of seconds.

The title is the plot in a nutshell. Happy Appy goes to a traveling circus and helps kids who get hurt. The episode starts out with Happy Appy buying a ticket to see the Banana Brothers' Traveling Circus. After buying popcorn and a drink, he gets into a seat, and the show begins. Unfortunately, half of the scene is replaced with either the Blue's Clues episode or static, and the show scene was pretty bad anyways. I mean, the show was already low-budget as is, but the show scene was by far the laziest thing on the show’s run. The bulky strings were visible during stunts, the models were very rushed, the camera was unfocused, and someone’s head was visible in a scene.

After the three-minute long scene, it goes to the intermission. Happy Appy throws his trash away when he hears a kid crying. He walks to where he thought the cry came from, and discovers a kid who hit his head on the bleachers. Happy heals him using bandages and an ice pack, and the kid thanks him. Happy Appy realizes that the trapeze act, the Flying Apples, has a missing member. Happy sees this as an opportunity to make him more popular with everyone, especially children. He gets dressed as Aaron Apple (the other four were Abraham, Adam, Andrew, and Auburn), and talks to the rest of the act about how late he was.

They go to the second part of the show, and the first act was, unsurprisingly, the Flying Apples. Less of the scene was replaced with an episode of Blue’s Clues, and it actually was well-made compared to the rest of the circus scenes. It was like they spent almost the entire budget of the circus scenes on the Flying Apples part. After that, it was more badly made circus scenes, although the clown scene made me laugh. It finally reaches the end of the show, where the Banana Brothers congratulate kids for visiting the circus. Later, the Flying Apples meets the Banana Brothers, and the Brothers tell the Flying Apples how well they had done in the trapeze act.

After that, Happy is seen walking out, when he sees a kid get bullied by a bandaged girl. Happy gets closer, and guess who was bullying the kid? Miranda! Miranda tells Happy Appy that she has a knife on her. Unfortunately, the video turns into static, but the audio remains intact. I think the last part being static helped a lot, since I heard Miranda screaming, Happy laughing, and lots of slashing sounds. It went to the credits.

October 23rd, 2011

Hello, it's me again. Today, I am going to try to answer a massive question about Happy Appy. Why DOES Happy Appy attack kids?
Well, to be honest, I might have an answer to the question. You see, when I went to the employee's house where Forenzik was at, I thought two things. Did Forenzik kill the employee, or is Forenzik THE employee? I think the most likely answer is the latter. Another question arises. Who exactly is Forenzik? Well, I can say a few things about this question. It's not Kevin Costo, Trestan Yae, or Jim Forester (Maybe not?). The other thing is I can't really confirm Forenzik's identity. You might be saying that the decapitated arm has Forenzik's blood in it, and his fingerprints. Well, it's not that. You see, I didn’t keep the arm. I made the foolish mistake of leaving it at the summer camp. Even if I did, Forenzik keeps coming back, meaning that there could be a lot of people posing as him.

So, what did the last paragraph have to do with the question? Well, Forenzik might have edited the episodes to show those horrifying scenes, which makes sense, because if Forenzik is an employee, he would have access to the props and the tapes. And more questions arise.

Why did Forenzik go crazy?
Why are there not a lot of survivors of Happy Appy?
How did the studio burn down? Did Forenzik do it?
Here are my guesses to the answers to the questions, and they will change if I get more evidence.
This sounds weird, but maybe he's John Wilkinson. This makes sense, actually. John Wilkinson has schizophrenia, and in some cases, schizophrenia can lead to murder. However, he was chubby, while Forenzik is very skinny. However, things can change...
Maybe Forenzik killed them. This seems plausible, because I can say that four people related to Happy Appy died (other than the countless amounts of children).
I think Forenzik might have burned the studio down, for reasons I don't know about.

October 24th, 2011

Today, Jim Forester (believe it or not, he's still alive) told me the names of more people who helped work on Happy Appy, which puts me a little bit closer to who Forenzik could be.
First, there's Tristan Drews, the man who created the final designs of the Happy Appy puppet. After hearing about the string of deaths associated with people who worked on Happy Appy, Tristan went into hiding, and now goes under a different identity. He's still alive. Secondly, there's John Tresti, the man who created the music for Happy Appy. He was a musician who was specialized in keyboards, synthesizers, and producing songs. After releasing his debut album “Hidalgo”, which, to this day, is hard to find, he was called to work on Happy Appy's title theme.

Although some parts of the story of how the theme was made are missing, John basically got five kindergarten students and had the kids sing the Happy Appy lyrics. After that, he made the backing synthesizer track, combined the two, and previewed the result to Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon approved the theme song, and John kept his job, due to Hidalgo being a failure to sell. He's also still alive. Finally, there's John Wilkinson. Yes, I'm not lying. John Wilkinson actually worked on Happy Appy. He wrote three of the episodes for the TV series. I swear, I really think Forenzik isn't John Wilkinson, but the fact that he is schizophrenic, killed people, and worked on Happy Appy does NOT help.

October 25th, 2011

Today, one of my blog followers who worked in a daycare center gave me a tape, which, on a white sticker label with a blue sharpie, said “Happy Appy – Hospital Doctor”. He sent it because the kid had the tape with him for whatever reason, and started crying when he saw the contents. I went home to play the tape. It started with the famous intro, but it had changed lyrics, which didn't really match the tune.
Happy Appy helps those kids,

Appy App, Appy App,

Happy Appy Appy Appy,

Happy Appy Appy!

It went to a POV shot of Happy Appy running through a hospital for two and a half minutes, with a choir singing “Amazing Grace”. Since I knew what Amazing Grace was about, I was prepared for anything related to death. It cuts to Happy Appy on his metal stick, doing his death smile for a long time. Like the two other times, he watched over any living thing near the TV with his uncanny, soulless baby blue eyes. The death smile made his glare worse, giving an immense feeling of threat to anyone watching.

After the Amazing Grace choir ended, ambient noise starting playing. It kept growing louder and louder, and it very slowly zoomed in on Happy. Finally, after 10 minutes of watching a clay apple staring you down with loud ambiance, he says “Hey kids, let's go find some children to help!” He runs up to some body bags holding bodies, while a nurse is zipping one up. Happy walks up to the nurse and says “Hello, Mrs. Nurse! Can I help those people?” The nurse says “Happy, they're dead. They won't come back.” Right before the credits, Happy Appy turns to the camera with another death smile, and says something that could be more disturbing than the Natural scene and the staring scenes, and also made me cringe.

“Remember kids, you will all die one day, and I won't be there to help you.”

October 26th, 2011

Today, I found a torrent of the first part of the true Happy Appy Movie. You see, the one I watched was actually a fake, or maybe a long episode. This one is actually much worse.
The movie started up with a different opening. The song playing was the opening song of “2001: A Space Odyssey”. The logo said “Noggin Presents: The Happy Appy Movie”. It started out with Happy putting a bandage on a cut that was on a girl's arm. “Today I'm scared, Lily.” said Happy. Lily asked why, but Happy just said “He is coming, and no one can stop him.” I wondered who exactly the he Happy mentioned was. Was it Forenzik?

7 other kids came running over, and in the background, cops were running over to the playground where Happy and the kids were. They kept yelling at Happy. Finally, one cop said “Stop in the name of the law! I know you have murdered Miranda, Tuck, and Gina!” Happy threw a random knife at the cop in response. The cops took out revolvers and blasters and started blasting Happy. He was on the ground, with kids trying to help  him, and apple juice coming out. The police left, knowing that they finally dealt with Happy.

And it just got weird. Happy was suddenly revived, and stood up. The kids ran away screaming. Happy took out another knife and started to chase Lily in a POV shot. After 30 seconds, Happy grabbed her and then you heard a scream. The rest of the kids ran away. Happy got in his van and drove after a little boy. As soon as I saw the boy, I recognized him as Danny from the Camp Aaah intro. Given his significance there, could Danny be the one who Happy was talking about earlier? Anyway, one of the girls yelled “Danny, no!” Danny found a rotten apple that fell from the sheriff's mouth, gets into the van, and threw it at Happy, leaving a black mark on his left cheek. Happy screams and Danny runs off.

Happy was chasing Danny in his van, when Danny opened the door again and climbed into the passenger seat, and fought Happy. Happy had his knife, while Danny had a cop's dropped Colt Python. Happy crashed the van into a tree, and Danny went out cold, but didn't die. Happy left scene and picked a sharp stick off the ground. It cuts to Danny, waking up and picking up Happy's dropped knife. It ended.

I sent a message to the man who made the torrent if he had Part 2. He said yes, and that it would be done on the 27th. I guess I'll just have to wait.

October 27th, 2011

I just finished watching the Happy Appy movie, and it was weird.
It starts with Danny running to a junkyard. He hid in a car, and it cut to a girl in the playground, playing with a tin can. Happy Appy slowly creeped up to her, the girl screams, and he stabbed the girl with the stick. He runs off to get into his van. After driving for a while, he reaches the junkyard.

Happy gets out of his car, and looks around, yelling for Danny. Danny jumps into the car, Happy swears, and Danny runs him over. He jumps out of the car, and the van pushes Happy into a car crusher, and it crushes Happy and the van. A horrifying crushed car cube comes out, with Happy’s apple skin and core all over the fragments of the van. A woman comes out of the cockpit, and Danny says “Thank you, June!” June says “Thank you for telling me and dad about Happy's rage”. I couldn't take this anymore. I wanted the movie to end now.

I was wrong. Oh man, was I wrong.

Another Happy peaks behind an old car and says “Did you really think that I was going to die like that to a kid? Well, if you thought so, you’re wrong!” The credits start. Because of a video error, I could only make out these names in the credits.

Director – F……… G……

Producers - Keith Blue and Joanne Broope

Happy Appy – Trestan Yae

Danny – Ray Bollia

The good thing now is that I know the initials of who Forenzik could be.

October 29th, 2011
Hello, and welcome to a post describing some more information of Happy Appy and the Golden Apple. Yeah, I know it’s a little late, but shut up. I want to talk about the power-ups. You can select them by pressing the power-up button and clicking on the power-up. The first one you obtain is Water Happy, after you finish the sliding puzzle. Normally, Happy can't touch water or he dies. Luckily, there are no lives, so Happy can die a million times and you won't have a game over. However, with Water Happy, Happy's body is made of water, and he can swim through water. His only weakness, however, is cold temperatures in certain parts of the labyrinth.
There's Fast Happy. Happy is a lot less fat, his leaf is longer, and he wears goggles. His jumps go further than the other jumps Happy’s power-ups can do. If he hits a wall while walking, however, Happy Appy splats on the wall and ‘dies’. Strong Happy makes Happy's arms grow more muscular. Strong Happy can lift up heavy items and throw them, and he can break weak walls, revealing hidden children to help. His only weakness is that he's very slow, and can't jump as high as the regular Happy. Finally, there's Super Happy. He gets the bonuses of swimming through water, jumping higher without having to worry about splatting on a wall, and can lift up heavy items, throw them, and break weak walls. Unfortunately, this form is accessed very late in the game, so you can't use it to your advantage and break the game.

October 31st, 2011
Have a safe and happy Halloween, everyone. Anyways, today I got a gift in the mail. In it was a note saying:
“To Mr. Yakovlev

I have heard that you are researching on a show called Happy Appy. During a recent investigation of Kevin Costo's house, I found an incomplete journal that seems to be related to Happy Appy. I hope it will aid you on your quest to revealing Happy Appy.

Sincerely,

Officer Newport”

I opened the package, and in it was a 70-page notebook, but most of the pages were torn out. Here are the entries in chronological order.

“February 1st, 1999

Finally got the job at Nickelodeon! I've been put on a project that is still being discussed as I write this. I will write more soon.

-Kevin Costo”

“February 25th, 1999

I've been put out of the project to work on Rugrats. The plot of the show, which was called “Attack of the Killer Apples”, was a rip-off of the movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, but almost no one liked the idea, including me.”

“March 1st, 1999

Guess what? I've heard that the show is going to see the light of day! The man who is going to help produce the show, Keith Blue, made Claymation commercials for Noggin. After being one of the most successful things they did so far, he was asked to do a show on the Claymation commercials.”

“March 11th, 1999

Heard we're filming at the old stage where Double Dare was being filmed."

“March 23rd, 1999

I just want to leave this project right now.

You see, today, I was eating lunch when I saw some sick jerk dragging in Happy's voice actor, Trestan, who was in his late teens, and had a pretty deep voice. We started filming tests like Happy in his van and practicing lines. The guy who dragged Trestan in shouted action. A weird country song started playing on the radio in the van. I shouted to the guy who shouted action and dragged Trestan “What the heck did you do to Trestan?” He just jumped over a coffee table and (rest of page and every page except the last is torn off)”

“January 2nd, 2011

I just remembered two things about Happy Appy today, the show's original air dates and some facts.

The air dates were

Nick Jr/Noggin: April 26th, 1999 – June 3rd, 1999

Pre-TV (UK channel): May 16th, 1999 – March 31st, 2000

Brazil (I don't know where in Brazil): November 30th, 1999 – February 1st, 2000.

The facts are:

Happy Appy had a scrapped DVD release.
The director was tall and mid-weight.
He went by the name “Fred”'.”

#1970 2013-04-15 18:32:03

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

It was June 2, 1946 when the first nuclear test occurred at Bikini Atoll, but it certainly wasn't the last. Between 1946 and 1989 there were a large number of atomic explosions which hit the uninhabited islands, detonated by the United States.

As a result several radioactive isotopes, the most notable being Strontium-90, were released into the athmosphere and soon irradiated the waters surrounding the islands.

In 1976, during a cleaning process it was discovered that there was life located at the bottom of the surrounding ocean. Using specialist radar technology it was determined that these creatures were unusual because they had adapted so as to inhabit artificial constructs within large communes.

In the short while Bikini Atoll was temporarily inhabited prior to when Caesium-137 began to take effect in 1982 US troops were known for leaving things behind, including buckets, chests and tin-cans. When one of these islands sank as a result of the "Castle Bravo" nuclear test on March 1, 1954 these items ended up at the bottom of the oceans.

For some reason the sea-creatures encountered in the 1976 expedition were more intelligent than usual. They had utilized this waste and had began to live within them, treating them almost as part of their natural surroundings. Animals such as Crabs began a primitive form of civilization similar to our own.

Some land-animals were sent down in specialist suits so as to adapt with these sea creatures. This selected-group continued to be exhibited up until 1998. A person working for the corporation Nickelodeon in a tour funded by the company was one of the few people who saw these creatures in action. This eventually provided the inspiration for a certain popular children's television program.

Derpcepticon.

#1971 2013-04-19 21:08:12

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy: Part 8: November 2011 (FINAL PART, EXTREMELY LONG)

November 1st, 2011

I finally did it. I killed Forenzik. Or, I think I have.

I was driving home at midnight, when I saw Forenzik leaving Jim's house. Knowing that he might have injured or killed Jim, I parked my car into his garage. I ran in the house with the switchblade. I looked all around the house except the basement, but I couldn't find Jim or Forenzik. However, to arm myself, I took a Winchester shotgun from his living room. I checked the basement.

I saw Jim sitting on the floor of the basement, scared. I approached him, and he said “Oh geez, Gerasim! Don’t scare me like that!” I said “Sorry, Jim. Do you know that F-” Jim interrupted me with “Yeah, I know what’s going on! Forenzik or whoever the hell he is has broken into my house!” I heard Forenzik open the door, and I loaded the Winchester. After telling Jim that I’d be back soon, I ran up the stairs and cornered Forenzik. He grazed my shoulder with a knife and growled at me. In response, I shot him in the chest with the Winchester but someone looking just like him jumped behind me and tried to bite me. I shot him in the chest like the first one. I thought they were both dead, but the second Forenzik ran behind me and I angrily blasted him.

I went into the cellar and called the police, before I noticed that the first Forenzik's body was missing. "Oh gosh, please don't tell me he's still alive", I said to myself. When I went back to the cellar to see Jim again, I found a USB drive lying on a bookshelf, and I took it. When I told Jim about the USB drive and where it came from, he replied “Well, that’s odd. I certainly don’t remember owning a USB drive like that. I seriously wonder what’s in it.” A minute later, the police arrived. I told Officer Newport about what happened, and how there is a headless body of a second Forenzik. I got home, and put the USB Drive in my computer. It only had one file called “Instructions”. It was just a minute long video of the dead Forenzik saying “In your pillow will be” over and over. In your pillow will be what? I opened my pillow, and inside, I found a random switchblade, my wallet, which was missing a $20 dollar bill I had put in there, and a DVD saying “Happy Appy Complete Series” with a label saying Season 1 was on it, as well as Season 2.

At first, all I could say was “WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?” I could understand Season 1 clear as day, but who made Season 2 (and even if the episodes of Season 2 were on there, Happy and the Rhubears was almost complete, and Camp Aaah! was only 15% complete)? Could someone have made more episodes that toned down the violence? Or did someone make even darker episodes? Better yet, who made these? Jim? Kevin? Or maybe it’s Forenzik? It has to be Forenzik. But right now, I don't even know. I'm only watching the episodes just because they’re Happy Appy.

Post 2

Today, I talked to Jim about the DVD. His response was “Well, that’s very odd. I mean, who in their right mind would make two more series to that show?” He added that he wanted to see the new season as well, so tomorrow, we’re gonna go through and see the missing episodes of Season 1, as well as Season 2. Also, another interview was uploaded by the same man. This time, it was an interview with Trestan Yae.

Interviewer: Trestan Yae?

TY: That's me.

Interviewer: How old were you when Fright House Screamers was around?

TY: 15.

Interviewer: What happened when you did Happy's voice on the first day?

TY: When I recorded my lines on the first two minisodes called “Happy's Vacation” and “Hurt Happy”, I did notice some odd things with the script for those episodes. In Hurt Happy, he ate an apple, which was weird, considering he was, well, an apple.

Interviewer: What was the worst thing that happened to you when you were on the show?

TY: I don't like to discuss with people about it, but here it goes. I was once dragged into the studios by a tall man holding a rope, which was tied around my feet. After an argument, we filmed the episodes.

Interviewer: That's just...horrifying, to say the least. Do you know who dragged you in?

TY: I actually don't remember. The only thing I know about the man was that he was taller than most of us.

November 2nd, 2011

This is the first of three parts of me and Jim viewing the contents of the DVD. I still can't get the fact that there's another seasons of Happy Appy. I really can't. Jim played the DVD. As soon as it loaded, we saw that it had a cheesy early 2000's DVD menu, almost like someone made it with a freeware DVD burner. I grabbed the remote, went to the episode selection and looked through the episodes for Season 1. The first part for both the Nate Needs Help and the Mean Miranda episodes were actually watchable, and were called:

Happy at the Fruit Olympics/Nate Needs Help!

Happy in Space/Mean Miranda

I pressed next and found these episodes for Season 2:

Happy Meets the Rhubears/Camp Aaah!

Happy and the Oranges/Happy's Van Breaks

Lighter/Happy and Blackberry

Forenzik, the Big Help/Nuxik

Rose of Blood 'n Bones/Can of Kill

Jar of Hate/Happy's Rising

Happy Kills Benny/Miranda Lives

Miranda Dies (there's no second episode for some reason)

Forenzik, a Bigger Help/Meaner

Happy Happy Christmas/Happy's House

Forenzik, the Biggest Help/Danny's Love

Happy Fest/Happy's Destruction

Epilogue

Judging from the names, we could only guess that Forenzik made these...but who is he?

I played Happy at the Fruit Olympics, since that was one of two episodes of Season 1 I didn't watch. It began with Happy Appy saying "Hey kids! The Fruit Olympics begin today!" and watches the TV. It zooms to the TV, and shows a recreation of the Olympic torch relay, but with fruit. After the torch holder (an apple) lights the Olympic Flame, the games begin. It's a cheesy compilation of sports played in the Olympics, but with fruit. It reminded me of the Circus episode's Act 1 scene, but visually a whole lot better. Happy turns to the camera and says "Hey kids! The 2000 Olympics begin in a year! You should go see it!" and the episode ends. When it ended, Jim told me that he actually remembered helping film the episode, and even did a few of the puppets with Kevin Costo and Tristan Drews.

Happy in Space was up. This episode was quite horrific. It starts out with Happy Appy sneaking onto the Space Shuttle, and turns to the camera and says "Hey kids! Your old pal, Happy Appy, is going into space today!" and waits. The shuttle docks at a look-alike of the International Space Station. After all the astronauts leave, Happy sneaks out of the shuttle, and is floating. He says "Did you know that in outer space, there is no gravity, meaning you float in mid-air?” He puts on a spacesuit and goes out of the ‘ISS’.

An astronaut is working on the station. Happy says "In space, no one can hear you talk, or scream for that matter!" and stabs the astronaut. The shuttle is about to leave. Happy jumps in the Space Shuttle. When it is entering the atmosphere, Happy sets a man on fire, and the whole shuttle starts catching on fire. We see Happy Appy give a death smile as the shuttle is engulfed in flames, and the personnel are killed. Happy jumps out before he gets burned, and lands in snow. He says "Hey kids! One day, you will see something like this on TV!" Behind him was the shuttle breaking up into small pieces. The episode ended.

I played Happy Meets the Rhubears/Camp Aaah! It starts with the intro, which is now an acoustic version of the intro. It begins with Happy Appy walking in the playground, with his injuries. He sees the green Rhubear running around, and Happy says “Hey, Mr. Teddy!” and the Rhubear doesn't respond.

Happy says “Mr. Teddy, let's go find some kids to heal!” and the Rhubear nods his head. They hear crying coming from the swings. Happy and the Rhubear walk over to a kid who hit his head on the part of the swings that you sit on. Happy gets out some bandages and heals the kid. They hear a car ram into another. Happy turns around, and sees a long limousine crashing into a van, which wasn’t Happy’s. A man exits the car, and it turns out to be Aphex Twin himself.

He starts doing the dance with the umbrella, but it was just stock footage from Windowlicker hastily put together. Happy and the Rhubear walk up to him, and Happy says “Hey, who are you?” and Aphex says “My name’s Richard!” and Happy says “Let's go find some children to heal!” and Aphex says “Sure!” The rest of the episode is just them healing children who injure themselves on various parts of the playground. When we first saw this episode, it was so tame for a Halloween special that I thought it was a Season 1 episode mislabeled as a Season 2 episode. Also, I told Jim “Why was the episode “Happy and the Rhubears” if only the green one is present?” He said that there would have been all three, but they didn’t have enough money to get the others.

I saw Camp Aaah. It starts with the intro, which was that CSI-like intro featuring the main characters, Happy, Napoleon (who could be Forenzik) and Danny from the TV Movie. Why was the acoustic version used once? It starts with Happy driving his van, saying “Who's ready for Camp?” with the two girls in the passenger seats cheering. After driving for a while, Happy Appy parks in the camp, sets the wash cloth, and sits on it next to the girls. After staring at the sky for a few seconds, the beach jock apple appears.

Happy says “Move it, ladies” and it's much clearer this time. I noticed a quality shift. Happy's voice was different, the girls looked different, and so did the bully. Weird... anyways, the beach bully apple says “Don't go on the beach!” and Happy says “Why?” and the other apple says “Because I said so!” and pushes Happy out of the way. Happy decides to go up the trail to the beach. What he finds are a bunch of children playing on the beach, and one is poking at something out of view with a stick. It turns to the object, which is Miranda's body. Happy screams “STOP DOING THAT!” and brings out a knife. The next shot is the girls still sitting on the wash cloth, but they hear children screaming. One of the girls says “What happened?” and the other one says “Let's go find out!” and the two girls go to the beach.

What they find are a bunch of horrifying piles of bodies, and Happy smirking. He turns around with a death smile and says “Hey girls, I have a present for you! Come over here!” and they both walk over, and it cuts to the same place with the wash cloths, now with both the girls screaming. The episode ends with Happy Appy dragging some children back into his van, and driving off, with this narration.

“And that, my friends, is how Camp Aaah got its name, from Happy Appy himself!”

I played the episode Happy and the Oranges/Happy's Van Breaks. It starts with the same old intro of Happy Appy dancing, and it cuts to Happy killing the beach jock apple. This episode must have taken place after Camp Aaah! We see Happy Appy walking around the playground, with children at play. Happy sees something to the right. He sees two puppets that were oranges sitting on a bench. Happy walks to the bench and says “Hey, who are you?” and the oranges said “We're the Oranges!” and Happy said “Well, I'm Happy Appy!” and the oranges screamed and ran off. Happy said “Every time...” and goes into his van.

He goes to the Oranges' house in the middle of the night. The first Orange is watching TV, while the second Orange is reading a book. The second Orange says “Hey, James.” James Orange replies with “What, John?” and John Orange asks “Did you know that no words rhyme with Orange?” James Orange says “Oh, really?” John Orange finishes with “Yeah. You know what? I'm going to go to bed. Running from Happy tired me out!” and James Orange nods, and continues to watch TV.

Happy Appy jumps into the roof of their house, with an orange peeler in his right hand. He whispers “Hey kids, let's go skin the Oranges!” and Happy climbs down the ladder to where John Orange is, and peels his skin. After that, he puts John Orange in a vise, and starts turning the crank, and John Orange gets squeezed and orange juice comes out of him. After that, James Orange knocks on the door, and Happy jumps into the ceiling. When James Orange opens the door and turns on the light, he sees John Orange's body, and screams. Happy Appy comes down from the ceiling, and peels and vises him in the same way as John Orange, and the episode ends.

The next episode was Happy's Van Breaks. It starts with the intro, and goes into the episode. Happy is putting a bandage on a kid when he notices that his van's engine is billowing smoke. He runs to it and notices that a part of the van's engine is broken. Happy steals a mechanic's toolbox, and gets to work on the engine. When Happy Appy works on the engine, a kid accidentally kicks a soccer ball, and it bounces off Happy’s head. Angered, he gets a wrench, runs off-screen, and you hear the kid scream for a little bit. He goes back and repairs the engine, replaces the coolant, and changes the oil.

While healing more kids, we see the mechanic break Happy's engine in response to his toolbox being stolen. Happy gets ticked, and chases the mechanic in a POV shot. Eventually, Happy grabs the mechanic and points a screwdriver toward him, and the episode ends. The odd part about the chase scene was that we didn’t see Happy’s hands during the scene, but a person’s arms and hands painted red. Lighter’s premise was about Happy finding a Zippo lighter lying around on the playground. It starts with the regular old intro, but with the acoustic version. Why the acoustic version this time? It cuts to Happy walking on the playground. I have a question. If Happy terrorizes a lot of children, why don't the children notice him instantly, or the parents? Happy stops, and picks up a lighter. He says “Hey kids, look what Happy found!” It cuts to Happy turning on the lighter.

He says “Today, we're going to learn about fire!” Oh no. I know what was most likely going to happen. Happy burns down houses and plays with fire around the children! I saw Happy Appy stand next to an actual worm. He said “Fire can give people burns, and in some cases, can kill them, like this worm!” He set the worm on fire, and you can see its charred body. Happy said “Magnifying glasses can also set small insects on fire!” before walking over to a kid. The kid didn't recognize him, and Happy turned on the lighter, and then you heard a scream. Happy said “Let's go find a house to burn!” and Happy walks over to a house and burns it down. The rest of the episode is just Happy Appy setting stuff on fire. At the end, he says in his cheerful voice “That was fun! You know, you should do just that to make me proud!” Jim said in a smug tone “Sure, let’s totally follow an apple’s words and burn stuff down.”

I played Happy and the Blackberry, which was 2 minutes short of a normal episode of Happy Appy. It starts out with a giant angry blackberry puppet saying "Hey, my name's Derry Berry, and I hate Happy Appy!" Derry runs toward Happy, who is putting medical tapes and cotton on a kid's gash near his wrist. Happy turns around holding scissors and Derry accidentally runs into them. Happy says “Remember kids, always look where you're going or you'll get a boo-boo!” Derry pulls himself off the scissors and tries to eat Happy. Happy pushes him off, and stabs Derry in the eye with a scalpel. Derry screams, and blackberry juice comes out of his eye. Happy grabs a rusty saw and slowly slices him. The rest of the episode is static.

I played Forenzik, the Big Help. It began with Happy trying to kill June (just to clarify this, June is Danny's mother). He is struggling to kill her with the same saw he used to kill Derry Berry with, while June is trying to kill him with her sword. Happy says “Master, master, please come help me!" and Forenzik, in all of his 'glory' walks in slowly, and says "Yes, Happy Appy?" Happy says "This woman is trying to kill me!" Forenzik says "Let me help!" and Forenzik stabs June in the back, weakening her.

The rest of the episode was basically a snuff film, recorded on a low-quality home camera. What Forenzik did on camera to June was absolutely horrifying, so I will NOT go into details. After 20 hard-to-watch minutes, he finally stops. Thank goodness. After that horrifying scene, Danny from the TV movie comes in crying and sets Happy on fire.

Forenzik threatens to kill Danny, he runs off screen, and Forenzik walks out with a knife. Finally, the Happy Appy model melts, ending the episode. Jim’s reaction was, and I quote, “WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?” I had the same reaction, but in a quieter voice. We had a lot of questions about this episode. Why was Forenzik in it? Did Forenzik make the episode, or did one of his friends? For that matter, did Forenzik really make the episodes? I don't know. And we really didn’t want to know.

I played Nuxik, which was actually called Happy Goes Bonkers. It starts out with a girl forming Happy into his normal shape, but drops a garrote wire next to Happy. Happy grabs the wire and kills her off-screen with it. After that, he says "Hey kids! I'm going to kill Danny!” The rest of the episode is Happy Appy going around, using disguises to try and kill Danny. They include the spacesuit from Happy in Space, the costume in Happy Appy Goes to the Circus, and John Orange and Derry Berry's skin. Somehow, Danny finds out that Happy is trying to kill him. After the 5th attempt, Happy, like the title says, goes bonkers. He rants to the camera at how he never has his way. After 5 minutes of ranting, he stares at the camera motionlessly, and the episode ends.

I said to Jim that we would watch the next third tomorrow, and so I left. The thing is though, as I left, I swear I saw Forenzik walking up the street, but it was so dark that it could have been someone else.

November 3rd, 2011

Welcome to the second part of the Happy Appy Episode Watching posts.

In Rose of Blood 'n Bones, we see Happy Appy painting a picture with red paint. The picture is of a rose in a playground. It was innocent enough, until we see Happy Appy run out of red paint. He says "Darn it! Oh, whoops! Hey kids, let's go find some red paint and white sticks!" We see Happy go out of his van and lure in two kids, and we hear a scream off screen. It cuts to Happy painting the same picture, but we now see him with more ‘red paint’ and ‘white sticks’ as the stalk of the rose. After a minute, he is done. He shows the final result, and says "My masterpiece is complete. I call it “The Rose of Blood ‘n Bones". Hey kids, you too can make a painting using body parts and blood! If you make one, send it in to me and I will give you a prize!" but it cut off before the address was shown.

In Can of Kill, we see Happy cleaning out some big tin cans, and working on mechanics in his van. After a few minutes, Happy notices the camera, and says "Hey kids, I'm working on my can contraption!" and goes back to working on the can. Finally, we see a tin can that has the note "OPEN ME!" on it. Happy comes from the left and says "Whenever someone opens the can of kill, a spray bottle pops out, and sprays the kid with poison! This is my best invention ever, and it should get me a Nobel Prize… for peace, that is!” While he is talking his mouth off, we see an adult named Quincy open the can, gets hit with some sort of poisonous gas, and gets knocked out. Happy notices Quincy's body and says "Hey, it works! You too can make a can of kill! All you need to do is send 5 dollars to this address and you can wipe out anyone that hates you!" and an address was listed. Before the credits, Happy takes Quincy's body to the van.

I played Jar of Hate. Happy is sitting in his van, when he says "Hello kids! Want to see my jar of hate?" and a kid walks up to him and says "Happy, hate is a strong word!" and Happy says "Shoo, Jacob!" and pushes him away, writes his name down, and puts it in a jar of names. Happy says "My jar of hate contains all of the people I will kill! Let's see who's in the jar!" He empties the jar, and picks out two names. Happy says "The people I will kill are Jacob, Miranda, and Danny!" He sneaks behind Jacob with the cleaver from Big Help, jumps behind him, and the credits roll, while you can hear Jacob being killed in the background, with Forenzik saying "STAND STILL!"

I played Happy's Rising. It starts with Happy healing a kid using a bandage, but he says “Hey kids, want to come have fun with me and Benny?” They all come running into the van, but Benny leaves quickly and silently. It shows Happy with a hand grenade and he says “Want to see a cool trick?” Of course, the children shout yes. Happy drops the grenade, gets out of the van, and the van explodes. The scene is very realistic and bloody. Happy polishes a toe, puts it in a jar, and puts the jar in a mysterious brown bag which has been in the background since the Blackberry episode for whatever reason. Benny runs over to Danny, who is playing with a girl. Benny says "Happy tried to kill me!" and Danny says "Well, at least you’re safe with me here." and the episode ends.

I played Happy Kills Benny. It starts out with Benny playing at the playground, but he notices Happy and his new van, which was all black this time around. He says to his parents that he wants to go home because someone is staring at him funny. His parents look at the area Happy was, but he is not there. They said "No one's there, though." and Benny calms down. Benny sees Happy again, and Benny runs towards his parents. He says that Happy is stalking him, and the parents see Happy, but he's helping a kid. The parents say that Happy's just helping a kid. Later, Benny finds a 25 dollar bill. He picks it up, but Happy stabs him. Happy drags the body into his van, and it cut to the credits, with a brutal murder being played. Jim found it very ironic that Danny said that Benny was safe with him, but in this episode, he dies.

Miranda Lives starts playing. It starts out with a piano version of the song sung by 3 of the 5 original kindergarteners (they were in first or second grade when the episode premiered). The intro showed clips from Happy and the Oranges, Happy Kills Benny, Camp Aaah, and two other episodes I hadn't seen yet. It began with Miranda's body on the beach. We see another kid poke it with a stick, but Miranda mysteriously awakens, screaming loudly. She says "Happy Appy is going to pay for what he has done!" and runs towards the playground. We see Happy Appy working on another portrait of a rose, with several more nearby. Miranda throws open the van’s sliding door and screams "Happy Appy, I am going to kill you RIGHT NOW!" and Happy says "Fine, do it. Kill me! Just try! You'll just get the wrath of my Master …!" The episode ends.

Miranda Dies began. Miranda gets a knife and stabs Happy's arm, pinning him to the wall. Happy screams in pain and Miranda says "I finally have you in my grasp! Now, I will do what I have wanted for so long." Happy smugly says "What's that?" Miranda says "KILL YOU!" Suddenly, a shadowy figure looms over Miranda. It was none other than – guess who? - Forenzik. He coldly says "The only murder that will happen today...is yours." Miranda screams and tries to stab Forenzik, but he slams her down on his table. At this point, it’s quite clear that whoever worked on this episode used an obvious stunt double for Miranda, as her skin and hair were darker. Forenzik brings out a knife, and begins attacking her. She screams in horror, and as soon as she screams, he’s irritated. To stop her screaming, Forenzik gets a random piece of wood on the floor and shoves it in her mouth, silencing her.

Forenzik opens her up, and starts doing quite horrifying things to her. By this point, Jim turned the TV off, and decided to take a break. We really had to. A couple hours later, he went back to the video, and we were greeted by more sickening scenes, which I again will never describe. After that, Forenzik turns to the camera, smiling. The episode ends. That's it. Jim and I can't do any more episodes. From here, they're just going to get more sickening. I can't do it, and yet I feel some...strange desire to watch the remainder. Alright, we'll watch the rest tomorrow. But after that, I'm destroying the DVD.

November 4th, 2011

Welcome to the final post of the Happy Appy Season 2 posts.

I started Forenzik, a Bigger Help. Well, that's just great. The last thing we saw yesterday was a snuff film, and the first thing I see today is possibly another! Oh well. It starts out with Happy saying "Hey kids, last week was fun, killing Miranda with my best pal. Hey, come over here!" and Forenzik walks into view, saying "Yes, Happy?" Happy says "You know, I'm bored. Let's go kill people." Forenzik gasps like a fangirl, and says "Oh, you're right, Happy! Let's kill someone!" Oh gosh. I can't take it anymore.

They find a man skipping some pebbles at a lake. Happy’s van comes into view, and the kid flings a pebble at it, leaving a mark on the driver’s side window. Happy gets mad at the kid, so he shoves him in a burlap sack, and goes into his van. Inside, Forenzik murders the kid, while Happy sits in view. What happened was absolutely horrifying that I just can't say what happened in detail. And, like the Miranda scene, you know why I didn’t post what happened. And before you say that I should know Forenzik's identity by now, I should mention that during his snuff films, he wears a ski mask instead of his gas mask. In fact, it's the same ski mask Napoleon wears in the CSI-style Happy Appy intro.

Meaner played. It picks right off after Happy Goes Bonkers, where Happy is in his van polishing his cleaver and cleaning up his van. The girl who Happy trapped previously wakes up, and both the girl and Happy scream. Happy injects the girl with some of the green fluids he used on the kid in Happy the Doctor, and proceeds to take her off screen. Happy leaves his van with a knife and says “That was fun! Hey, killing is a fun thing to do! You can do it at home if your mommy and daddy allow you to. If they don't, which will probably happen...well, do it anyways, because I, Happy Appy say so!” and the credits roll.

In Happy Appy Christmas, we see Happy Appy drive to the playground in his van, but the van is all decked out in Christmas lights and decorations. Happy exits out the side door and says “MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHILDREN!” and gives presents to the children. We see one of the kids open his present, and it is a juice box. In fact, all of the presents are juice boxes. We see the children drink them, except for one kid. It was Danny! All of a sudden, we see all the children collapse. When I first saw this, I thought he had done a Jim Jones and put poison in the juice boxes. But Happy says “Looks like my knockout drink worked!” and we see Danny run away, and he looks at Happy taking all the kids to his van. We see Happy Appy drive off, screaming “MERRY CHRISTMAS DANNY!” and Danny runs down the road, with some gravel, and throws them at the bumper of Happy's Van. Happy swerves, but keeps driving. Danny stomps on the ground and screams “I HATE YOU, HAPPY!” and the episode ends.

Happy's House played. We see a nice looking house, with Happy Appy standing in front of it. Happy says "Hey kids! Who wants to see my house?" and walks inside. We get a tour of Happy's house. For the first half, it seemed like a normal house. Suddenly, Happy says "Now for the highlight of the tour... my basement!" He goes outside and opens the cellar door. We see a dark room. Happy flicks on the light switch, and we see the basement, full of body parts. On the walls were dry splatters of blood, and skin stretched to look like bear rugs. There was one table covered in a cloth with a humanoid figure under it. Happy says "Hey kids! Do you like my workshop?", and goes to the table. He says "Well kids, here's my magnum opus under this cloth." He unravels the cloth, and what's under it is a statue of a human, made of human parts. It's unfinished, to say the least. Happy says "Hey kids, you should make a statue like mine!" and the credits roll. Jim made another snarky comment at what Happy said.

Forenzik, the Biggest Help played. Great, another snuff film, I thought, and seeing the list of episodes, hopefully the last. In this episode, Happy is seen putting organs into his statue. He puts a stomach, heart, and ribs in, but finds out he has no intestines. Happy screams for Forenzik. Forenzik comes over, and Happy says "Forenzik, could you please find me some intestines, preferably adult ones?" Forenzik nods, and goes out. We see Forenzik go into Danny's house, where he and his father are crying over the death of June. Danny notices Forenzik, and screams. Danny's dad rushes over, and Danny runs away. Forenzik grabs his dad and drags him out the door. Forenzik says "You are very lucky I haven't killed you yet, Danny" and takes Danny's dad to Happy's house.

Forenzik and Happy do horrifying things to Danny's dad that I refuse to mention, though tamer then the previous ones. After probably one of the less brutal snuff scenes, when compared to Miranda and the kid, we see Happy cheerfully place the intestines in the statue, and the episode ends. Jim couldn’t take this anymore. If we see another snuff film, I am so going to destroy the disc.

We played Danny's Love. We see Danny kissing the girl from a few episodes back, and Danny says "I love you, Jenny!" Happy notices Jenny from the bushes. He says "Hey kids! Who wants to see a relationship end?" Jenny goes near the road. She notices that a limo is there which looks like the one Aphex rode in “Happy Meets the Rhubears”. Excited for whatever reason, she knocks on the window. A man in shades, who looks a lot like John Wilkinson, rolls down the window. She says "Hey mister, you have a nice car!" He smiles, and says "Thanks!" Suddenly, Happy opens the door, and grabs Jenny. We see the limo drive away. Danny sees the limo drive away with Jenny. Danny screams, and cries for the last 5 minutes of the episode.

Finally, Happy Fest/Happy's Destruction were up.

In Happy Fest, we see Happy discuss plans in the camera. He says "Hey kids! I have an idea that will change the world! I will make everyone happy!" and brings out a knife. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to carve smiles into people's mouths. He got out of his van, and said "Hey kids! Who wants to smile, even when they're sad?" and all the children, which there were around five, come running into Happy's van. Happy locks the doors, does a death smile, holds up a knife, and we see the outside of the van, where children are screaming and Happy Appy laughing. After that, Happy opens the van door and climbs out. Happy says "If you make everyone smile, the entire world will be a better place!" and the credits roll.

Finally, Happy's Destruction was up. I couldn't believe it. It was the end (well, minus the epilogue), and we couldn't feel any better. This is actually our favorite episode. Just guess why. In Happy's Destruction, Happy drives to an old house where Danny is hiding. We see Danny holding a knife, while another girl is with him holding keys. Danny says "I hope Happy doesn't come here, Abigail". We see Happy Appy knock down the door with brute force. Abby says "I'm going to go downstairs and open the door to the basement." Danny says "Okay, Abby, but if Happy hears or sees you, call for me." Abby walks downstairs, trying not to make a noise, gets the keys, and tries to unlock the door.

The jangling of keys alerts Happy. He creepily says "I hear you!" before running over to try to kill Abby. She unlocks the door and gets in the room right before Happy could reach her. She locks the door, and Happy shouts "Don't think you can hide forever, Abby!" before running. A revving of a chainsaw is heard, and Happy is seen trying to chainsaw down the door. Danny shouts "GET ME, INSTEAD!" and Happy says "Oh, goody! You’re much more important than her!" It cuts to a POV shot of Happy Appy trying to get Danny with the chainsaw.

Danny runs into the stairwell room. Abby locks the door again, and the two run down the hall, as Happy tries to saw down the door. Abby finds out that there's a door to the basement, so she tries to unlock it, when Happy breaks through the door. He runs toward them, but Abigail unlocks and opens the door, and slams it in Happy's face. We see the basement, which is a bunch of pipes and a random chest. Danny opens the chest, and finds a knife and a revolver with 6 bullets.

Danny tells Abby to get out using some stairs to the side. She does, and Happy breaks through the door. He charges at Danny with the chainsaw, making Danny jump out of the way. Danny fires the revolver once, but misses hitting Happy. The chainsaw gets stuck in the wall, and Happy pulls it out, forcing him back and having him dodge 2 more bullets. Danny fires the rest of the bullets, and one hits Happy. He screams, and pushes Danny down. Happy grabs his chainsaw, and shouts "Now I will have my revenge!" Danny rolls out just as Happy Appy forces the chainsaw into the ground. He pulls it out, and notices that Danny is going after the chest. He charges at him, but Danny grabs the knife and throws it at Happy. Happy dodges it, and the knife hits a gas pipe. Gas sprays everywhere, and Happy rushes to clog up the pipe with a cloth. He stops the leak, but the whole room is covered in gas. Danny finds a box of matches, and lights one. He mocks Happy, and turns around. Happy says "You wouldn't dare." Danny says "Oh yes, I do dare."

Happy tries to slice Danny, but Danny dodges, and drops the match on gas, which ignites all the gas, burning Happy. Danny gets out of the basement in time, somehow not getting burned. Happy notices that there are some explosive chemicals to the side. He says "Oh no! It looks like this is the end for ol-" before it cuts to the house, where it explodes and collapses, due to the foundations being blown by the explosive chemicals. We see a camera pan to the destroyed basement, where Happy's melted, crushed body lays. Abby is crying nearby, while Danny is trying to comfort her. Suddenly, Forenzik grabs both of them, and coldly says "You have killed my creation. Now I shall do the same to you two!"

Finally, I played the Epilogue.

It starts out with someone playing Gloomy Sunday by Rezső Seress, while it shows clips from all the episodes in its intro, minus the snuff ones, albeit in black and white. It cuts to a man typing on a typewriter on his desk with the crushed Appy at its side. The paper the man is typing on seems to be about Happy Appy. A subtitle appears that says "Portrayed by an actor". A narrator talks over this scene.

"It looks like the evil rampage of Happy Appy has come to a close. Although he had died, his unfortunate impact on the world lives on. The many people who died on that show did it so the sick man who directed the show could see his true vision, a snuff TV show. Where the director is, I have no idea, but I think everybody would like to think that he died in a gruesome way."

But the man turns his face to the camera.

"You'd think he had died. But, although Happy is long dead, the director lives on, and somewhere in the world, he is making private home movies, which continue the horrible story of Happy Appy. But, you might be wondering one thing. Why did Happy Appy go so bad? We might never know until the director comes out and reveals why he made Happy kill all these people."

We see the director slowly fix Happy's puppet with clay model utensils.

"Somewhere in the world, the director is slowly rebuilding Happy's clay model, damaged in the series finale of Happy Appy. And if the director rebuilds Happy's clay model, who knows who might be killed next. It could be a celebrity's child. It could be the president's child. It could be any child. We can only say two things. The director is alive, and he might be killing someone. I hope someone will kill the director, Freddrick Gorgote."

It cuts to Happy's rebuilt model. The director adds a knife, it cuts to black, and a scream is heard.

"I hope someone will kill Forenzik."

The credits rolled. And now we knew who Forenzik is. He is the director who made this show, Freddrick Gorgote.

As the disc ended, Jim said “Well, at least that’s over, and we know who Forenzik is.” He gave the disc to me, and said “Keep this. Even though I want this destroyed, keep it so that you can learn more about how these episodes were made.” I said okay, and I left his house to tell you about the final episodes. Oh, and I remade the episode list. I guessed on where Hospital Doctor was (it's not Happy the Doctor)

Season 1

1.Happy's Vacation/Hurt Happy
2.The Monkey Bar Injury/Happy Goes to School
3.Happy at the Fruit Olympics/Nate Needs Help
4.Never Run with Knives/Happy Fixes Kids
5.Happy Fixes Kids, Part 2/Happy Fixes Kids, Part 3
6.The Two Towers/Happy the Doctor
7.Happy in Space/Mean Miranda
8.Happy Appy Goes to the Circus (?)
9.Happy's Trick/Hospital Doctor (???)
10.The Happy Appy Movie
Season 2

1.Happy Meets the Rhubears/Camp Aaah!
2.Happy and the Oranges/Happy's Van Breaks
3.Lighter/Happy and Blackberry
4.Forenzik, the Big Help/Nuxik
5.Rose of Blood 'n Bones/Can of Kill
6.Jar of Hate/Happy's Rising
7.Happy Kills Benny/Miranda Lives
8.Miranda Dies
9.Forenzik, a Bigger Help/Meaner
10.Happy Happy Christmas/Happy's House
11.Forenzik, the Biggest Help/Danny's Love
12.Happy Fest/Happy's Destruction
13.Epilogue

November 5th, 2011

I don’t think that revealing Freddrick’s identity to the entire blog was a good idea, as when I went to sleep on the fourth, someone broke into my house. It was clearly Freddrick or one of his followers, so I got a blaster and went to the kitchen, where I saw a man in Forenzik’s clothes trying to burn the house down again with matches, although this time, the Forenzik I saw was quite pudgy, indicating it could be John Wilkinson. Before he could light one, I blasted him with the blaster, and he screamed. He dropped the non-lit match on the floor, and tried to light it again, but I stepped on his hand.

The man tried to slash my Achilles’s heel with a knife, but I evaded it and kicked the knife out of his hand. I grabbed the knife and match, and held it to his throat. He said “Do it. Kill me, and you’ll never see the end of my group.” I said “No, not today”, and knocked him out with a sharp, forceful elbow drop to the head. After that, I called the police over, and they revealed who was dressing as Forenzik. It was John Wilkinson. I wonder where Freddrick Gorgote is. He can’t possibly be in John’s summer camp!

November 6th, 2011

I got it! You know the address mentioned in the Can of Kill (and possibly the Rose) episodes? I think Freddrick is actually hiding out where the address is! Now that I may have a possible lead, I'm planning on going to the address soon. How soon, you may ask? Well, I'm guessing somewhere in the next day or so. I'm thinking of some weapons to bring with me. I want to bring small weapons, just so that I could run from Freddrick in case he snuck up behind me. Also, I just recently saw him, but this time, the filters of his gas mask were missing, and you could see his pretty scarred skin, to the best of my observation.

November 7th, 2011

Oh man. Oh man.
Today, I found out that a Mr. Oscar Mathewson died today. Now normally, I would post on this blog the deaths of people if they worked on Happy Appy. This man didn't. In fact, he was a big fan of this blog, and would ask questions by my email. I'm horrified that Freddrick is starting to kill fans of the blog. I REALLY need to kill Freddrick now. I don't want him to kill any more people. I am going now, and I mean it.

Oh, and I got a katana today. I know I said that I would bring small weapons, but I don't think a switchblade will do much to Freddrick.

November 9th, 2011

This post will be the absolute final post to this blog. The sad thing is that I left many questions unanswered. However, the blog post will (or might) answer some of them, which relate to Forenzik/Freddrick.

First, I must talk about the trip to the address, and what happened. Since I live in the suburbs of Aberdeen, Washington, and the address was near Alma, Colorado, I chose to take a car ride, and I took some things with me. The first thing I took was a photo of Freddrick Gorgote, just in case the Forenzik I find is actually him. I also took some weapons, like the switchblade, the shotgun, and that katana. After driving for almost 23 hours, I reached Alma, Colorado. The address, which I will not reveal for people's safety, was over 5 miles out of Alma. I drove over to the address, and there it was.

It was a fancy abandoned house, sort of like the one in Happy's Destruction. In fact, it was the same house, albeit with a spray-painted sign that said “Happy Appy Fun-house!!!!” Why the house was rebuilt, I don’t know. To make sure Freddrick didn't trap the front door, I peeked inside. Sure enough, there was a shotgun trap using a Winchester. I tried to sneak into the window, but Freddrick locked the window, so I had no choice but to shoot out the window. I climbed in, making sure to not be cut by any glass. After that, I disarmed the trap, and took the Winchester.

The house was completely abandoned, and all lights were off, save for the room where the window was. I looked for the light switch, but noticed parts of the floor was wet, which, for me, meant one of two things. There was a water leakage, or there was blood on the floor. I ran to the light switch, and tried to turn the light on, but there was no power on, so I headed for the circuit breaker. Sure enough, the circuit breaker only had one room with power, so I flicked all the switches, and the lights turned on. I went back to the staircase room, which had the light switch off, and I flicked it on. There was some blood on the carpet and floor of the staircase room. I said “Hey, Forenzik! I know you're here, and I turned the power on for every room in this house. Now you can't hide in the shadows!”

There was no response, which I knew was going to happen. I shouted “HEY, FREDDRICK GORGOTE! I KNOW YOU'RE FORENZIK!” and no response. Since there was no response, I explored the house a little bit more. From the staircase room, the living room was to the right while the kitchen was on the left. Since I was closer to the right than to the left, I explored the living room. It was very run down, since the couch was old, brown, and had various tears in the cushions and seat, the TV was an old 1950s analog set that could only display static due to it not having a converter box, and a frame on the wall had a picture of a man doing a weird face.

On the front wall, there was a door that was left open. I went through it, and I was in the laundry room. It looked like a regular laundry room at first, with washing machines and laundry baskets. However, some pieces of clothing in the laundry baskets were stained with blood, and over the laundry baskets was a framed photograph of Freddrick as Napoleon hanging out with Happy Appy. Other than a door to the right side that leads outside, there was nowhere to go. I went out of the laundry room and went into the kitchen. And I wish I hadn’t.

The kitchen was just as run down as the living room, but it was probably worse. There were countertops, dishwashers and an oven, but there were plates that had rotten meat infested with maggots on them. The stench was unbearable, so I quickly ran out of the room and into the kitchen, not noticing anything else other than the rotten meat. As I entered the dining room, I noticed that there was more maggot-infested horrid smelling rotten meat, so I ran into the next room over, which was the hallway, and looked at what the dining room had in it. There were various chairs, all of which were pulled out. Other than that, it looked like a rundown dining room with rotting meat.

The hallway was nothing special, actually. It was a hallway that leads to nowhere, for some reason. At the end of the hallway, near the laundry room, it looked like someone piled up a bunch of wood to block off entry to the hallway. I wonder why. After dashing through the dining room and kitchen, avoiding the smell and accidentally knocking a chair over, it was time to go upstairs. It was the only place I could go. As I was walking up, though, I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around, but no one was there. I finally went up the stairs, and tried to decide where to go, the left hallway or the right. Suddenly, I heard an all-too-familiar voice.

“Hey Gerasim, can you guess who’s behind you?”

I froze instantly. It was Freddrick on the other side of the hallway. I said “Are you going to run away from me this time?” and he said “Now, why would I do that? You know I'd never run away!” and I responded with “LISTEN, FREDDRICK! How do you keep coming back?” I heard no response from Freddrick for a while, and Freddrick said “Well, I have some people that work with me. They do my dirty work and try to kill you.” and snapped back with “But anyways, how did you get here?” and I said “There was an address listed in two episodes of Season 2, and I went to it.” and Freddrick said “Ah, it looks like I shouldn't have put that address in. It would have made the authorities' search more fun...for me, that is!”

I wondered if I could talk Freddrick out of killing me. I said "Listen, Freddrick, why do you kill people?" and he cheerfully replied "Well, it depends on WHO I killed! If it was a worker of Happy Appy...well, I wanted Happy Appy to be more mature, but those * employees and managers wouldn't let me. Now that they're all dead, I went after your fans, and I'll soon go to you!” I was about to say that John Tresti, Jim Forester and Tristan Drews were still alive, but I stopped, probably because Freddrick killed them already except for Forester.

I said "Well, you don't have to kill people just because they ruined your show, or should I say 'magnum opus'." Freddrick took out a knife and said "Do NOT make fun of my show! I bet you don't have the guts to make another comment. Well, do it!" Sighing, I said "You should have been happy that your show aired and got decent ratings. Look at some of the shows now that only air for a few episodes before being cancelled." Freddrick put away the knife and said "Eh, you're right. I should have been happy about my show." I was relieved to have finally corrected Freddrick.

"But I still love my lifestyle! Killing people, evading cops, stalking you, oh, the joys!" I knew that because Freddrick was mentally insane, it would be hard to stop his ways. "Freddrick, have you ever wanted to be successful?" Freddrick said "Yes, at covering up Happy Appy forever! I don't need your help, because I'm doing it just fine!" I said "No, I mean having a successful life." He shut up, before replying with "Well, yeah. Who wouldn't want one?" I cringed, before saying "Well, because you've, to put it best, messed up your chances of having a successful life." Freddrick was shocked. He pulled the knife out again and said in a louder tone "WHY THE HECK would you say that?"

Sighing again, I said "Because, one, you killed a lot of people and the cops are looking for you. Two, if you're caught, you're going to jail forever, or put on death row." Freddrick finally knew that I was trying to tell him that because of his actions, he's never going to have a successful life. He finally broke free of his other personality. He said "Oh my gosh. I can't believe I messed up my life. I really can't. If only it wasn't for my mental illness..." Freddrick sat down on the stairs, and put his head in his left hand. "Listen, Freddrick, you don't have a choice. One day, you will go to jail, and you will die there.”

Freddrick said "Go. Just go. I don't care about life anymore. I'd rather kill myself than be put to the electric chair or lethal injection." I said "Listen, Freddrick, you could probably start a new life by changing your identity and moving to South America, but you’ll get arrested one day, so it’s a checkmate now!" Finally, he said "Listen, before I kill myself, I want to show you my true face right now." I said "Uh…sure?" and Freddrick took off his mask. I saw a skinny, pale face, with various scars, and hair that had been ripped out at random spots. It was none other than Freddrick.

Freddrick said "Well, Gerasim, it looks like it is time to go. I'm sorry for killing everyone related to Happy Appy. I'm now going to make the survivors' world a lot safer." He got his knife and jammed it into his throat, effectively killing himself. I felt depressed that I couldn't save Freddrick from his mental illness. I checked his body for anything related to him. In his jacket, I found some...interesting things. I found a couple of knifes, and a folded sheet of paper. Reading it, I found out who worked for Freddrick! There were about 9 names, meaning I haven't killed them all yet. I actually don't plan to. After taking the paper and his gas mask, I left the house, and went to my car to go back home, but leaving my shotgun, katana, and switchblade behind.

Well, this is it. I can't believe I have to stop posting on the blog, but I must stop posting on Happy Appy, because I pretty much did everything related to the show. I watched Seasons 1 and 2, killed Freddrick, played Happy Appy and the Golden Apple AND fixed the darn thing, and even went to the studios where it was filmed. However, that does not mean that the search for answers is over. If you look hard enough, you can find the answers to the unexplained questions that relate to Happy Appy. Now, you might be wondering two things. What will I do, and what do I regret when I quit posting on Happy Appy?

Well, to be honest, I will actually open up another blog, which will be a short-lived one that talks about Fright House Screamers. Remember that? Now, what do I regret when I quit posting on this blog? I have no regrets. I just want to never see this darn show again. I'm sorry for leaving this blog, but I must part ways... for now.

See you soon,

Gerasim Vasiliy Yakovlev

P.S. I haven't explained something. How did the episodes get on Noggin? You see, not all of them did. Only a select few aired before the show was canceled. How the others came about, I don't know. Maybe Freddrick, after Happy Appy was canceled, made new episodes, which were more low-budget and gorier.

P.P.S. Here's a question I'm gonna answer. Where's the playground? You see, they did film the playground scenes at an actual playground in Colorado. The only scenes they filmed in the studio were any scenes other than in the actual playground. They had two vans for Happy. The first was a miniature and the second was an actual van. After the scene in the Happy Appy Movie, they bought a new van. After the part in Happy's Rising with the grenade, a new black one was bought... and that's all I could find out.

Second Post
Here are the contents of the list I mentioned. There's 10 names, meaning that four have either been killed or arrested, two have been injured, and four have unknown fates.

My followers and helpers -

John Wilkinson’s fate is unknown!

Blythe Underwood is arrested

Kenny Spooner was killed by Gerasim
Shayne Rogerson is dead, possible cause of death by structural collapse of studio?

Willy Batts is injured, had his arm chopped off.

Dudley Frankin

Nathan Jakeman (He posed as me when I tricked Gerasim into thinking I'm a sane employee. He didn't come, however!)

Fox Garner

Milton Barrett was blasted in the stomach
Mervyn Payton

November 10th, 2011The man who uploaded the three interviews closed his account on YouTube. But he has given me one last interview… an interview with Ray Bollia, AKA Danny.

Interviewer: Ray Bollia?

RB: Keep it quick, please. I still have nightmares about what Freddrick had done to me.

Interviewer: How were you involved with Happy Appy?

RB: Well, it all started in a town called Alma, Colorado. I was living there peacefully, until one day, when I was kidnapped by Freddrick.

Interviewer: How did this happen?

RB: It was 1999. Happy Appy had just been canceled, and all employees were fired. The director, who was charged with a crime, had moved to Alma, where he lived under a new identity.

Interviewer: How did you get kidnapped?

RB: When I was 7, I was being babysat by my mother's friend. Late in the night, the man kidnapped me, without leaving a trace.

Interviewer: Where were you taken?

RB: I was taken to a house that had the shape of a barn. It had tinted windows, three floors, and a cellar. It was also dark blue. There, Freddrick filmed more episodes of the sick show.

Interviewer: How did you escape Freddrick?

RB: After filming "Happy's Destruction" at his house, an anonymous person tipped the police, saying that the kidnapper of me, Miranda, Abigail, and some other kids was living in the dark blue house outside of town. So, the police broke into his house and saved the four of us. Freddrick ran away, though, which I find stupid. He needs to be found and killed for what he has done to me! Sorry, I get too carried away.

Interviewer: Last question for now. What happened to Freddrick?

RB: He became a creature known as "Forenzik".

Next up: Fright House Screamers, then Happy Appy 2: Dumb Apple. Stay tuned to the Creepypasta Thread!

Last edited by PonyoPenguin (2013-04-20 12:34:20)

#1972 2013-04-20 08:25:31

NeilWest
Scratcher

http://i.imgur.com/rxrANta.jpg

I made a picture of Slenderman in Slender: The Arrival.

#1973 2013-04-20 12:29:10

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

PonyoPenguin wrote:

Next up: Fright House Screamers, then Happy Appy 2: Dumb Apple. Stay tuned to the Creepypasta Thread!

*happy appy 2: dumb angel
Also, there's the Forenzik Journals.

Derpcepticon.

#1974 2013-04-23 12:17:51

SoraKeybladeMaster
Scratcher

I'm Gonna make a Sora,Roxas,Alex Mason,Sonic and Ezio vs Creepypasta Story. it is gonna be EEEEEEPPPPPPPPPICCCCCCC!!!!!

#1975 2013-04-23 15:33:09

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Edit: OOPS. Wrong thread.  tongue

Last edited by qwerts9000 (2013-04-23 15:38:57)

Board footer