This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1876 2013-02-23 13:38:16

TheGuyWithTheHat2
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

I guess I can just paste it here. It's a heck of a long pasta, also my first one. Could you tell me if it's any good?

Here goes.

Before I begin, I think I should tell you about a dream I had as a child.
In the beginning, two children were playing in a playground. I remember it being a bit blurry, and that soft happy music was playing in the background. It was a bit nice and calming, but at the same time a bit depressing and disturbing. I forget how.
This continues for a few seconds. Afterwards, something awful happens.
Everything goes almost entirely black. A horrifying ambient sound is heard. All while this happens, I see a very menacing interpretation of the last letter used in the english alphabet.
Z. Nothing but Z. Maybe a border, but if not, just Z.
That was the entire dream. But that was long ago, and I’ve almost forgotten it. Well, on with the present.
I was a bit depressed, so I was looking for a cheerful platform game. Mario was the first to come to mind. While looking for a free Mario game to download, I found something that caught my eye. It was called “Super Mario Bros. 4”. No more, no less. Finally something simple and not a bunch of dramatic *. Apparently it had everything that Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World had. The raccoon leaf, the cape feather, hammer bro. suit, tanooki suit, the kuribo shoe, all that. It was quite easy to download, no installation window, no need to mess with folders, and it was, gladly, for the Mac. I opened it up.
In the game we get Mario’s typical Wednesday morning: Bowser kidnaps Princess Toadstool, the two heroic Italian mustachioed plumber siblings spring into action. The graphics were actually quite nice. It had very well structured two-dimensional sprites with smooth animations. Each level had very catchy music, and every way Mario/Luigi died had their own humorous animations. For example, if Mario got crushed by a thwomp, he was just vertically flattened and in silence, with big, surprised eyes, as if to say “What the heck just happened?” And if Luigi was, he instantly started amusingly flailing around trying to get out accompanied with an “Owowowowowow!” If you think it sounds gruesome, it really isn’t.
Of course, I’m not going on just to say how non-scary it is. Eventually, there’s a ghost house in World 3 (A desert named Sandpaper Plains). I was still very happy with the quality of the game and actually said “let’s-a go!” quietly as I began the level.
It was mostly a normal level. I noticed that when I went through doors, there was a flash of static as a transition between going in here and coming out there. ‘That’s neat,’ I thought. ‘They added some more ghostly features to the ghost house.’ After walking across, I saw an enemy on land. It was a completely black-skinned (literally, not as in African American) human-like creature slowly walking around a door. The creature had no clothes or smaller features like a nose, but it was more realistically drawn than other human characters in the game. The door was more menacing than the others. It was dusty, cracked, infested with webs, and even had an animation for a spider crawling on the top.
I was playing as Luigi and wanted to go into the door, but he wouldn’t go over to the platform the creature was on. So I went back and changed to Mario in the map. I noticed the name of the level.
“Z’s House”
Z’s... House...? Who is Z? I’ve never known anyone named Z in any Mario game. I took some time to look it up, but I couldn’t find anything other than the animations in which Sonic is also present and looking for emeralds and all that. So I went back to the game and inside with Mario.
Mario, unlike Luigi, was brave enough to go down. I tried to get rid of the creature by jumping on him, but I just made him fall down. When I touched him, close to nothing happened. The creature stood still and Mario suddenly fell unconscious. It was much more realistic than the other death animations. Mario’s eyes were open and it looked liked he really died. I shook it off and tried again. I went into the door, and didn’t touch the creature this time. When I went in it was just a dark room. The music was a bit more tense, but nothing else. I thought this was just a glitch, so I started over. That’s another swell thing about the game- you can always start over, whether you finished the level or not. I went back down, and I noticed something. The creature was walking more slowly, and he was bent down further, as if to be tired. This time, he just walked wherever. I shook another one off and went back into the room. It was the same thing. Completely empty. Now the music was more tense than its last track. I walked around for awhile and saw a sign. That’s weird. I could have sworn it wasn’t there before. It just appeared after the area came into my blind spot. I read it. It said this.
“You have trespassed in sight of the guarding Z”
“You are no importance to us”
Us? Was that creature named Z? What do they know that I don’t?
A few seconds passed.
Mario, once again, fell unconscious. This time the animation looked a bit different. Mario still fell down backwards the same way, but the sprites were not quite identical. I was getting annoyed and confused. I should have mentioned earlier that there was another path above Z’s, the real path, the one used to finish the level. I went that way.
But I noticed that Z was different again. He was walking like he was when I first saw him, but he had slightly bloodied hands. I heard a small noise, as if Z were mumbling to himself, something about “a man in red”. I listened closely and heard something like:
“Good riddance, man in red. I regret nothing.”
Regret nothing about what? Was Z the one who killed me?
Wait, before I continue, let’s gather the facts about Z. He’s entirely black- not African American, mind you- and guards a single room. He killed me, but I didn’t see him when he did.
Z is a dark figurine that can supposedly become invisible and kill people. Sounds creepy to me.
Back to the game. I went the right way and Z stopped walking and mumbled that he heard footsteps. I ran faster because I knew I was in for some trouble. I jumped across increasingly thin platforms, and noticed that I have never been so good at 2d parkour before. When I was almost near the door that supposedly lead to the end, the screen went black. It sounded like a clicking of a lightswitch, so it might have been someone who did it.
5 dollars to anyone who can guess who did it. I’ll give you some time.
Okay, done? Let’s continue.
After a rough 2 minutes, I finally heard something. Very similar to Z’s voice.
“I found you.”
Oh dear god.
Then there was a horrifying sound.
A border.
A letter.
Z.
A very realistic scream was heard from Mario.
For a split second I thought I saw Z with blood all over his “face”, arms and torso, on the floor and on the walls. Exactly where I was before the screen went black.
For the tenth of a second that Z was there, he smiled.
How, you ask?
He purposely ripped open the bottom of his face effortlessly for the time I saw him to show how much fun he had slaughtering Mario.
After that tenth of a second the game crashed.
Oh dear lord have mercy.
I noticed it was already 9:00. I go to bed early, so I went to sleep.
That night I had another dream. It was the playground again.
The same two girls were there. They weren’t playing, though. They were just standing there. They were looking where I would be if I were there. They weren’t very happy, either. They looked like I had done something. Then it happened again.
Z.
Then I saw Z smiling again. But not in the level. In the playground. The girls in the background were dead.
After another tenth of a second of smiling Z, I woke up. When I went back onto the computer, I saw if anyone had known of Z. I got nothing. I watched a playthrough of Super Mario Bros. 4 and skipped to the user (named XxwaluigimasterxX) playing through the ghost house. He went down to Z’s path, but he wasn’t there. All there was was a ghostly goomba enemy that XxwaluigimasterxX called “goomboos”. He went through the door Z was guarding, but it was the same as the other doors. The room had lots of coins and a tanooki suit in a ? block. He went to the finish, but there was no 2d parkour area. The door transitions were normal, with no static.
It was only for me.
I decided to go through the level again myself, and this time it was exactly like the level XxwaluigimasterxX was playing. I finished the level quickly and pressed on. Then in World 4, there was another ghost house. I went in. I was confident that Z was finally gone this time and went through quickly. Then I found another fork in the road.
This time, the real path was at the bottom. At the top Z was standing still, as if to be waiting for someone to cross his path so he could catch them. Mario wasn’t up to going to the top, so I retried with Luigi. Luigi would go up, but very slowly and nervously. When I went into Z’s line of sight, he sprinted into Luigi.
I noticed that I was on my last life.
I heard a scream from Luigi as the screen went black. GAME OVER came onto the screen in dark red. The letter Z briefly flashed twice, along with smiling Z once, where Luigi died. It crashed again.
I watched XxwaluigmasterxX’s playthrough of the World 4 ghost house. His level looked absolutely nothing like mine. He was very quiet in the episode. His last lines were nearly inaudible, but I thought I heard him say:
“Level complete by the man in red.”
What?
I went back into Super Mario Bros. 4. It’s a very good game. I saw that the World 4 ghost house was named “Zed knows”. Zed? Why not Z? I’d like you to know by now that I’m Canadian, so this might mean that the game knows that.
I went back to the first level and saw that it was called “Mushroom Playground.” I didn’t do much reading at first, so I didn’t see that. I played it and noticed that it looked a bit like my dreams’ playgrounds. When going on, I saw a bench. Two girls were there. They were looking straight ahead. I instantly shut off the game. That was enough.
What was that sound?
“Good riddance, man in red.”
I went into the kitchen. A man was there walking from left to right.
I was horrified. “Hello?”
Z turned his head. His face was ripped open even more. There were holes where his eyes should be as well. Oh no. The lights went out
I ran outside as quick as I could. I got to the sidewalk.
I felt something touch me. I looked behind me and saw nothing. I tried to escape for around 2 minutes, but I had no luck. Hold on. What’s invisible? What kills people? What was in the game?
My vision became a bit blurry. As blurry as the dream was.
“I found you.”
I woke up.
Was that a dream? Oh, thank god. It was a dream. I decided to go outside for a while.
When I opened the door, I looked down and saw a letter. It was from Zachary Black. I opened it.
“Dearest MiR,
People know me on YouTube as XxwaluigimasterxX. I heard you played my game. Thank you. Did you see the guarding man? If you didn’t, I am confused. I am almost always there, in my house. I take my items with me, so I’m sure you didn’t bother going into my room. I hope you didn’t.
Sincerely,
Zachary B.”
Huh. MiR? What could that stand for? M is Real 2013 (See what I did there)? Man is Real? Man is Red?
Man in Red?
But that’s what Z called Mario. And Zachary. But... I’m not Mario. I looked at stuff about Super Mario Bros. 4 on the internet after a while, and people said they got the same letter. And that they were called MiR. I decided to play Super Mario Bros. 4 to see if he was there, but when I opened it, all it said was some sort of congratulation.
“You finished the dream game.
Now play Super Mario Bros. 5 to dream again.”
I pressed space.
“Z is waiting for company.”
The screen went black.
The letter Z.
The smiling Z.
He was in my kitchen with eye holes this time.
The game crashed.

Sorry about the length, I just put lots of time into it.

Last edited by TheGuyWithTheHat2 (2013-02-23 13:39:17)

#1877 2013-02-23 22:28:56

sonicdv
Scratcher

It was epic!

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1878 2013-02-24 15:38:26

TheGuyWithTheHat2
Scratcher

Thanks!

#1879 2013-02-25 10:07:53

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Jeff the Killer went to McDonalds!
http://i.imgur.com/qwURGtC.jpg

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1880 2013-02-25 13:05:58

samid11
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

That's the joker.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1881 2013-02-25 13:31:20

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

mythbusteranimator wrote:

That's the joker.

So? ;_;

clicky

#1882 2013-02-25 13:36:07

NeilWest
Scratcher

http://i.imgur.com/sKeidYG.jpg

#1883 2013-02-25 13:46:03

RoguePhantom01
Scratcher

That looks goofy.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/orangetelephone/sig2.jpg

#1884 2013-02-25 14:23:40

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

RoguePhantom01 wrote:

That looks goofy.

So does the Joker

clicky

#1885 2013-02-25 17:06:16

samid11
Scratcher

Pika...SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1886 2013-02-25 21:48:30

TheGuyWithTheHat2
Scratcher

The dream was actually based on one of mine when I was quite young.
Here's a doodle of what Z probably looks like: http://randomman55.deviantart.com/art/Hurp-durp-durp-sorta-scary-thing-356487023

#1887 2013-02-26 15:34:43

NeilWest
Scratcher

I was on SoundCloud when I saw this:

http://i.imgur.com/q2HxQvV.jpg

SMILE.DOG IS FOLLOWING ME.
Smile.dog is also on SoundCloud - what?
AND JEFF THE KILLER? WHAT THE FANDEZ?

Last edited by NeilWest (2013-02-26 15:45:14)

#1888 2013-02-26 18:07:53

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

DAWWWWWWWWWW

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1889 2013-02-26 18:12:49

half_life_2
Scratcher

Is it just me or video game creepypastas not creepy at all?

Last edited by half_life_2 (2013-02-26 18:13:09)

http://i.imgur.com/WofKH.png

#1890 2013-02-28 18:44:27

sonicdv
Scratcher

half_life_2 wrote:

Is it just me or video game creepypastas not creepy at all?

Yes, most of them aren't that bad.

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1891 2013-02-28 19:33:34

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I just wrote another user-made scary story, guys. Just saying.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1892 2013-02-28 20:20:06

sonicdv
Scratcher

samid11 will like this Creepypasta

Experiment 84-B

(some scenes censored for Scratch)

Many say I am evil, but I am not.

Many say I am different, but I am not.

Many say I am insane, but I am not.

I am lonely. I walk alone, with no one to comfort me, no one to love me.

I used to be normal, like you.

Funny, I always hated being part of the "normal" crowd. You should appreciate what you have. You should pray that you never have to feel what I feel.

Hate. Depression. Abandonment. Betrayal.

You all have lives. You have hope. I lost these things to a madman.

He is the one who is truly evil! NOT ME!

He stole my life, my hope, my everything!

He left me to rot, after his darned experiment!

He welcomed me, with open arms. He promised me a whole new life. One better than that which I lived. He LIED!

He stole everything from me! I still remember the day...

I was a strong boy, fresh out of high school. The sun was shining, but I was loathing. I felt like everyone I saw was staring me down, judging me! And they were, oh how they were...

A thought dawned on me: these kids are slowly killing me anyway, why not make it quick and painless? I was blinded by grief. If I had known then what I know now, then I would have never taken that rope from my basement.

But where to do it? Not at my house. I hated my mom, but not enough to shatter her mentally. I picked an alley near the outskirts of town. I was halfway through wrapping it around a lightpost when he skulked into the alley.

"Young man, what are you doing?"

"Ending it!"

"Are you insane? Come, come with me. I believe I can help you."

"Help me? You're off your rocker, old man. Leave me to die in peace!"

"Now, I can't do that!" He grabbed my arm. "Come."

When I struggled, he pulled harder. I fell and he caught me. He quickly dragged me inside and bolted the door behind us.

"Young man, I think I can help you. I know how you're feeling. Simply listen to me."

"Darn you! Fine, but hurry!"

"A life is a precious thing, but what would you say if I could give you a new one, for free?"

"I'd say, 'Where the heck do I sign?'"

"Good. I've been doing human anatomy research, and after a few experiments I think I have mastered manipulation of the human form. I believe I can make you into anything, or anyone, you want. Of course, there are circumstances."

"Like what?"

He pulled out a sheet of paper. "Well, first off, sign here."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well, in that lies the second circumstance... you don't have a choice."

"What!?"

"You heard me, my dear fellow." He pulled out a syringe filled with a green liquid. "Now hold still!"

I tried to run, I tried to scream, but he grabbed me. He forced the needle into my neck, and everything went black.

I awoke in a glass chamber. He had me in a suit, for whatever reason.

Seconds after I awoke he entered the room in a labcoat.

"Hello, my friend! Did you have a nice nap?"

"Where the heck am I!?"

"That is not of your concern. All you have to do is sit back and let me do all the work."

"Let me out, you psycopath! I'll kill you!"

"I am afraid not, my child. You are going to sit there while I make history!"

"History?"

"Yes, when I succesfully perform a full body transformation on you."

"You can't!"

"Oh, but I can." He flipped a switch, and began speaking into a microphone. "Test, test. Good. Now, let us begin with experiment 84-B."

"What the heck are you doing?!"

"Subject's vitals seem to be normal. His heart rate has skyrocketed, though. Brainwave activity is high."

"Let me go!"

"Ready to begin experiment." He turned to a lever. "Activating node one." And he pulled.

A bolt of energy pierced my body, tearing my very being apart. I couldn't even scream. My vision blurred and I was suddenly blind.

"Subject's appearance is beginning to warp. Activating node two."

The pain increased. I felt my mouth close up, and my eyes shut.

"Subject's face is completely morphed. Activating node-"

A siren sounded. "Error! Error! Meltdown in progress!"

He screamed, "No! His face and limbs haven't fully developed yet! I must save the experiment!"

The last thing I heard was a loud crash.

I awoke again among the rubble. I could hardly see; it was as if a screen of some sort covered my eyes. My mouth felt as if it had been sewn shut. I couldn't breathe, for my nose had shut too. But, somehow, I didn't need to breathe anymore.

I got up. My arms and legs felt strange. It took me nearly a minute to regain control of them. I began to walk through the debris. A shattered computer lay near a dismembered foot. A trail of blood led me to a hallway and then a door. I could hear muffled grunts behind it.

I opened the door and saw a policeman heave some fallen concrete slabs away from another door. He turned and saw me. He then screamed and ran. I tried to yell for him to stop, but I couldn't speak. So I chased him.

As I began to run I felt my legs shifting, as if they were growing while I moved. I soon caught up to him and when I reached to grab his shoulder, a tendril shot from my arm and impaled his chest. He cursed and fell.

What the heck just happened? I thought.

I looked over his dying body. There was a gaping hole in his chest. I could do nothing to save him.

I continued to follow the blood trail, until I came upon the body of the man. He was crushed under a fallen rafter. I lifted him up, not realizing until later the strength that the task should have required. Angrily, I hurled his body at the wall and was splattered with a rain of blood.

I tried to escape the building, but every turn was a dead end. I continued to search until I came into a bathroom. I needed to get this blood off my hands. I walked inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror. And I realized something...

I didn't have a face.

So now I am branded as a monster.

I live in the nightmares of teens and adults alike.

Soon after this experience, I discovered my true powers. I could stretch my arms and legs to unnatural lengths, and even produce tendrils from my back.

After this whole experience, all I want is a friend. So I find people, children. They are the only ones who don't view me with fear. I often play with them. But I cannot always control my body. Every now and again I slip up and someone dies. But it's not my fault. I only seek companionship.

This is my burden. And I carry it eternally.

I do enjoy pictures. I like sneaking into them. There are always people photographing wildlife, so I reside in the forests. I do what I now understand to be "photobombing". But whenever I track the person down because I wish to see what I look like in the photo, they run. And one thing leads to another and suddenly another person dies at my hand.

I promise I never mean any true harm, but I've lost my sense of... well, everything. I no longer know how to be a person. Things never seem to go well for me, someone always ends up dead.

I simply ask you this, when you see me, do not run away. In fact, run towards me, welcome me. It would mean so much to me. And it may just save your life.

But then, how will you know it is me? I'm sure you've heard of me. And if you haven't, you can easily find some photos of me on the internet. Simply go on Google, and type in "Slenderman ."

Last edited by sonicdv (2013-02-28 20:24:14)

#1893 2013-02-28 20:38:37

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Slendy is synpathetic antagonist now???

clicky

#1894 2013-02-28 22:33:06

beakeagle6
Scratcher

I like Slenderman. :3

#1895 2013-03-01 17:43:00

sonicdv
Scratcher

PLEASE READ

DON'T STOP READING.

Just continue as you were doing before. It's important that you remain undetected.

We're here to help you. We've been given orders to monitor your online activity for more than a month. As of right now, you're being watched by at least twelve separate surveillance devices.

Please continue reading this. Don't make any adjustments in your mood or expression. Remain calm.

Under the disguise of an online post, we are now feeding information to you that can save your life, if you chose to cooperate.

The target is currently a few feet away from you. Stay focused. It's been studying you much longer than we've been. It knows how you behave; even the slightest change in your behavior could put it on high alert.

We're on our way, but in case we don't make it in time, I suggest you use what little time you have left wisely.

#1896 2013-03-01 19:13:31

TheGuyWithTheHat2
Scratcher

Ugh... I was notificated to edit my page on wikia, and when I tried I couldn't edit, because I was blocked... BY THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME TO EDIT. Gah.

#1897 2013-03-01 19:23:15

sonicdv
Scratcher

TheGuyWithTheHat2 wrote:

Ugh... I was notificated to edit my page on wikia, and when I tried I couldn't edit, because I was blocked... BY THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME TO EDIT. Gah.

Obvious troll is trolling (I am talking about the guy).

#1898 2013-03-01 20:01:53

TheGuyWithTheHat2
Scratcher

I tried making a different email after raging and disabling... but HAHAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE THAT WOULDN'T WORK...

#1899 2013-03-02 07:21:11

NeilWest
Scratcher

Sonicdv - YOU CANNOT FIGHT MY SLENDERMAN THEORIES.

#1900 2013-03-02 11:53:56

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Sonicdv - YOU CANNOT FIGHT MY SLENDERMAN THEORIES.

i can fight YOUR SLENDERMAN THEORIES

but no one can fight my doctor who theory

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

Board footer