This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2012-06-18 08:23:25

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Is their an original "SLENDERMAN" creepypasta? Can someone post a SLENDERMAN pasta, anyway, even if they're not... really pasta?

slenderman was originally an entry for a scary picture contest consisting of two edited photos
here they are since theres no violence or gore or nothin
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new … 708110.jpg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas … 784777.jpg

thanks! I LOVE TEH SLENDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no, not like I want to hug him, I just think he's really cool. I want him, smiledog, Jeff, (who will get frightened by slendy and jump out the window never to be seen again) Splendorman, (eaten by slendy) and Tailsdoll (look at Samid11's project "the weirdest art trades in history")to come out of my closet. My dummy, Slappy, yes, I have slappy, will NOT come out, though, because he's really mean.

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-18 08:24:32)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#127 2012-06-18 08:27:14

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Operator9000 wrote:

nama wrote:

I don't see how Pokemon Dead Channel can qualify as "non gory"...
EDIT:

Until you do what?

UNTIL I FIND HIM! Duh.

but samid is a she and was one of the so-called "drama queens" who WERE NOT the reason that it was closed. VIOLENCE got that thread closed

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#128 2012-06-18 08:32:15

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

thats really disrespectful  hmm
but still, it doesnt go in this thread unless he didnt make t

I'm sorry, it's just... it's messing with the Bible. I just hope that someone doesn't make a pasta about "playing God" or I'm gonna need anger management. :S

if you dont like it dont read it, simple as that
and, again, if anybody makes a story it goes in my thread in making and creating

How should I know if I like or don't like it before I even read it? Mind power? Okay, I admit, I DO play a game on my iPod called Pocket God, but really all you do is mess with a bunch of cartoony cavemen, and it doesn't focus a lot on the fact that you are the "god" of the islands. It focuses MORE on the cavemen. This doesn't talk about God the almighty father, Our Lord, or whoever you like to call him, but it DOES have FAKE gods, like volcano god, and stuff like that. I know that there IS only one god, but oh well.

#129 2012-06-19 03:39:46

Operator9000
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

Operator9000 wrote:

UNTIL I FIND HIM! Duh.

but samid is a she and was one of the so-called "drama queens" who WERE NOT the reason that it was closed. VIOLENCE got that thread closed

Hey, Suicide Mouse acctually a REAL cartoon. I've watched the video. NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!

#130 2012-06-19 05:49:13

777w
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I'm sorry, it's just... it's messing with the Bible. I just hope that someone doesn't make a pasta about "playing God" or I'm gonna need anger management. :S

and, again, if anybody makes a story it goes in my thread in making and creating

How should I know if I like or don't like it before I even read it? Mind power? Okay, I admit, I DO play a game on my iPod called Pocket God, but really all you do is mess with a bunch of cartoony cavemen, and it doesn't focus a lot on the fact that you are the "god" of the islands. It focuses MORE on the cavemen. This doesn't talk about God the almighty father, Our Lord, or whoever you like to call him, but it DOES have FAKE gods, like volcano god, and stuff like that. I know that there IS only one god, but oh well.

please dont bring religion into this topic, im an atheist and youre a christian and when the two come together in argument it can get messy

#131 2012-06-19 05:50:24

777w
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

Operator9000 wrote:

UNTIL I FIND HIM! Duh.

violence was part of it but there was also the whole "flutterjeff flaming war" that samid started by violently rejecting lolkids creepypasta

#132 2012-06-19 08:26:41

Garr8
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Is their an original "SLENDERMAN" creepypasta? Can someone post a SLENDERMAN pasta, anyway, even if they're not... really pasta?

slenderman was originally an entry for a scary picture contest consisting of two edited photos

thanks! I LOVE TEH SLENDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no, not like I want to hug him, I just think he's really cool. I want him, smiledog, Jeff, (who will get frightened by slendy and jump out the window never to be seen again) Splendorman, (eaten by slendy) and Tailsdoll (look at Samid11's project "the weirdest art trades in history")to come out of my closet. My dummy, Slappy, yes, I have slappy, will NOT come out, though, because he's really mean.

What does Splendorman look like?

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#133 2012-06-19 08:29:22

Garr8
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Sid Meier's Civilization 5

I went to play Civilization V, one of my favorite games. I took a short while to load and the everything was normal at first. When it got to the opening scene where the old man describes his vision to his son, the man looks ill and his son  looks normal. But instead of the old man describing a glorious empire his son would build, the man said "Son, I had a vision of our people's future. It was terrible, terrible" He looked straight at me and said "You should have chosen not to play this, but it is too late now"
The son, who did not seem to notice me said "Father, who are you talking to?" It was getting to awkward, so I skipped it. I chose a new game on a small world. I claimed Alexander of Greece as my nation and founded Athens in what seemed to be entirely desert. I built scouts to explore my region and I met the City- State of Tyre. It had its normal diplomacy screen and everything, so I exit out. I would try to conquer Tyre later. Eventually, my scouts found three other civilizations: Napoleon of France, Ghenghis Khan of the Mongols, and the jerk Ghandi of India (I am not trying to be rascist. I have nothing against RL Ghandi or his culture, the game's Ghandi is a butt hole.) I struck up trade with Ghenghis Khan, who, unlike the real Khan, was extremely peaceful. I soon back stabbed him and took all his cities early. Right after i subjugated Karakorum, his capital, Gandhi appears and declares war on Napoleon (I thought Gandhi was a pacifist.) He went blitzkrieg on France and Napoleon, being French, surrendered easily.  Gandhi appeared on my diplomacy screen and declared war on me. He was a world conquering dictator! I asked Tyre for a military alliance, but the diplomacy screen said "Get Out! Hurry!" I exited the screen thinking it was a glitch. Gandhi popped up again, but this time his skin was pitch black. His eyes were tiny and bloodshot. and stared into your soul, and he had an eery grin. He said "YOU MUST DIE!" He sent a chill down my spine. I was just recovering from my war with Ghenghis Khan when Gandhi's Elephant Riders appeared out of nowhere and took the city of Orleans. He even had Giant Death Robots in the medieval time! I gathered the few forces I had and charged. But my units never had a chance to move, right when I gave them the command, they immediately fell dead. Tyre's diplomacy screen appeared again, which was weird because i did not click on it. It said "He is unbeatable"

I tried turning off my computer, but it was no use and kept making beeping sounds. I could have sworn that I heard the computer "breathe." Gandhi popped up again and said "You told people I was a wimp for being a pacifist! I will show you the true might of Gandhi!

Tyre's screen emerged again and said "You're too late"
Gandhi conquered my nation and the computer released and ear shattering scream and it shut off. The Civ 5 icon is still there, but I never did click on it again, knowing Gandhi now has his own empire and has vowed to destroy me if I see him again.

Tell me what you think!

WHAT???? I knew Civilization 5 has glitches, but THIS isn't very believeable. I know this is a story...

AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A STORY, AND THAT'S WHY STORIES ARE FUN, FUN, FUN...

I really have the game, but you're right, it is only made up. Originally I was going to use Montezuma, but then I changed it to Gandhi.

#134 2012-06-19 09:03:10

Garr8
Scratcher

On the second thought, maybe I should've used Montezuma.  It suits his personality better, being Aztec and all.

#135 2012-06-19 09:17:18

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

look it up on youtube, splendorman originated in this weird video

#136 2012-06-19 09:26:59

Garr8
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

How scary is he?

#137 2012-06-19 09:35:21

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

How scary is he?

hes got a big happy face, colourful polka dots all over his body, and his name is "splendorman"

#138 2012-06-19 09:39:34

Garr8
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

777w wrote:

How scary is he?

hes got a big happy face, colourful polka dots all over his body, and his name is "splendorman"

I'm not risking it.

#139 2012-06-19 09:43:56

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

How scary is he?

I'm not risking it.

ಠ_ಠ

#140 2012-06-19 12:22:02

Garr8
Scratcher

How come no one read my Fairly Odd Parents theory?

#141 2012-06-19 13:31:09

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

violence was part of it but there was also the whole "flutterjeff flaming war" that samid started by violently rejecting lolkids creepypasta

Sorry. I was part of the flame war, but I admit, the flutterjeff pasta WAS nasty.

#142 2012-06-19 13:35:03

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

How scary is he?

Not at all. The video is humerous, and really weird.  It's two women having a picnic, and saying, "HIIII GRANDMA,'  and stuff, and then the slenderman sign flashes on the screen, and then a puppy, and so on, and then these oversized shoes are right behind them. They look behind them, and smile happily. They say, "IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTSSSSSS... SPLENDORMANNNNNNNNN!!!!!! He has polka dots on him and a happy face, and yes, he has eyes. He gives the women flowers and stuff. It's really just a joke.  smile

#143 2012-06-19 13:36:35

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

please dont bring religion into this topic, im an atheist and youre a christian and when the two come together in argument it can get messy

Oh, okay! Sorry 'bout that!

#144 2012-06-19 15:50:04

FunDude
Scratcher

I have some creepy images on my account, that I made, called creepy Sonic and creepy Sonic and Tails.

LOL signature fail

#145 2012-06-19 15:57:59

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

What is "The Russian Sleep Experiment?" I saw it on forums, but I'm afraid to click the link.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#146 2012-06-19 16:13:43

nama
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

What is "The Russian Sleep Experiment?" I saw it on forums, but I'm afraid to click the link.

It is... ehm... very gory. I didn't think it was scary though.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#147 2012-06-19 16:16:59

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

nama wrote:

Oh. Like cupcakes? (I shiver now.)

clicky

#148 2012-06-19 16:28:38

nama
Scratcher

nama wrote:

I aint read cupcakes, so I dunno

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#149 2012-06-19 16:41:01

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

nama wrote:

nama wrote:

Don't do it.

clicky

#150 2012-06-19 18:03:14

maxskywalker
Scratcher

nama wrote:

Don't do it.

Basically, some prisoners are kept awake for 15 days, start trying to experience non-stop pain, kill a bunch of people, etc etc, last one says he's the madness part of human nature before getting shot.

Board footer