This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#176 2012-07-08 14:05:05

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

samid11 wrote:

I'm thinking of making a creepypasta about a fake kid's show. Think I should do it?

eh theres already enough of those
more than enough
unless you can find something original to do with it
oh man i just had the greatest idea

#177 2012-07-08 14:10:17

samid11
Scratcher

Yeah. I was going to make one of a kids show that I made up.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#178 2012-07-08 14:27:06

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Yeah. I was going to make one of a kids show that I made up.

when i say "original" i dont just mean a show made up by you, i mean new elements or ideas integrated into the story that make it unique and interesting

#179 2012-07-08 17:07:38

samid11
Scratcher

Yeah. I was going to try and make it different, but if it seems to cliche, I wont do it.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#180 2012-07-08 17:08:38

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Yeah. I was going to try and make it different, but if it seems to cliche, I wont do it.

if you do what i said with original ideas and stuff itll be fine

#181 2012-07-08 20:33:16

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

I'm thinking of making a creepypasta about a fake kid's show. Think I should do it?

Yes, those are fun to write and interesting.

BTW, Updated my pasta.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#182 2012-07-08 21:02:46

samid11
Scratcher

"Daisyville"

Ok, anybody who has a young sibling will know the name "Daisyville" ANYWHERE. It's a rather cute and entertaining childrens show featuring colourful and cute anthropmorphic animals who teach kids about dealing with problems in life. It's surprisingly entertaining, not to mention quite serious, too.  The main characters are Jumpy, a stripey orange cat, Reggie, a blue dalmatian, Rascal, a purple raccoon, Jay, a bluejay, and Piper, a cute pink chipmunk. All of them have realistic personalaties, and are altogether loveable characters. However, there is one problem with the show.

Many parents say it is too adult-like and serious.

I will admit this is true, as the show features lifelike and occasionally disturbing scenes/situations, such as characters getting injured and requiring medical procedures, characters losing relatives, and even an episode where it is heavily implied that Rascal's parents are divorcing. The episodes have been taken off air multiple times, and they are quite emotional and deeply heartbreaking.

The one most people know best is the episode "Duck and Cover".

Taken off air immidiately after the first (and only) airing of the episode, "Duck and Cover" was an episode that focused on a highly disturbing subject: an escaped criminal is announced to be lurking in the neighborhood in which the sugar-coated characters live. Here is a somewhat brief (and far less disturbing) summary of the epsiode:

Jumpy and his friends are at Jay's house watching the TV, flipping through the channels. Reggie suggests that they watch the news, as it is useful for finding out more about the day. With that settled, they switch it to the local news. The TV begins blairing a loud siren, causing them to jump in fear. Large letters on the screen read "ESCAPED CRIMINAL LOOSE IN DAISYVILLE." as an announcer explains that a criminal named Ruffles has escaped the county prison, describing in great detail that he is very dangerous and that everyone is advised to lock their windows and doors, and to hide no matter what. Terror-struck, the friends lock all the windows and doors, turn off all the lights, and hide in the basement.

This is where things get scary.

(Not done yet! Tell me how it is so far!)

Last edited by samid11 (2012-07-08 21:05:02)

#183 2012-07-09 07:09:20

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

"Daisyville"

Ok, anybody who has a young sibling will know the name "Daisyville" ANYWHERE. It's a rather cute and entertaining childrens show featuring colourful and cute anthropmorphic animals who teach kids about dealing with problems in life. It's surprisingly entertaining, not to mention quite serious, too.  The main characters are Jumpy, a stripey orange cat, Reggie, a blue dalmatian, Rascal, a purple raccoon, Jay, a bluejay, and Piper, a cute pink chipmunk. All of them have realistic personalaties, and are altogether loveable characters. However, there is one problem with the show.

I will admit this is true, as the show features lifelike and occasionally disturbing scenes/situations, such as characters getting injured and requiring medical procedures, characters losing relatives, and even an episode where it is heavily implied that Rascal's parents are divorcing. The episodes have been taken off air multiple times, and they are quite emotional and deeply heartbreaking.

Taken off air immidiately after the first (and only) airing of the episode, "Duck and Cover" was an episode that focused on a highly disturbing subject: an escaped criminal is announced to be lurking in the neighborhood in which the sugar-coated characters live. Here is a somewhat brief (and far less disturbing) summary of the epsiode:

Jumpy and his friends are at Jay's house watching the TV, flipping through the channels. Reggie suggests that they watch the news, as it is useful for finding out more about the day. With that settled, they switch it to the local news. The TV begins blairing a loud siren, causing them to jump in fear. Large letters on the screen read "ESCAPED CRIMINAL LOOSE IN DAISYVILLE." as an announcer explains that a criminal named Ruffles has escaped the county prison, describing in great detail that he is very dangerous and that everyone is advised to lock their windows and doors, and to hide no matter what. Terror-struck, the friends lock all the windows and doors, turn off all the lights, and hide in the basement.

(Not done yet! Tell me how it is so far!)

Good so far.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#184 2012-07-09 11:41:24

samid11
Scratcher

"Daisyville"

We see the friends huddled together in the darkness of the damp basement. They are trembling and scared, whimpering as shiny tears fall from their eyes. Piper tries to make the situation better, stating "We're safe, everyone. The house is locked up, and so are we. We followed the instructions and we're ok now!" in a calm, gentle tone.  However, the scene takes a turn for the worse, as we hear footsteps above them. They squeal in fear, but immidiately cover their mouthes, as they were too loud. The footsteps suddenly halt when they finish squealing, and slowly begin again, coming closer to the basement door by the second. The animals huddle together in fright. Rascal suddenly becomes wide-eyed, staring directly into the camera with a blood-chilling stare.

"We didn't lock the basement door."

Immidiately after he speaks, the door begins to creak open. It is then that we see the reason the episode was taken off-air.

Through the cracked-open door, a face is visible. It is not an animal, however. It isn't even a cartoon. It's a photo of a grown man's face. His stubble-coated face is shaded in the darkness, but disturbing details are visible. His eyes are wide and bloodshot, and his mouth is twisted into a horrid grin. To make matters worse, the picture is distorted horribly, and he looks like some terrible creature from the deepest depths of the uncanny valley.

The group of cuddly characters immidiately go as silent and still as possible. The strange face-like thing looks around, but doesn't see them and walks back up into the house. We hear loud noises in the house above, then we hear the front door slam.

The furry critters, after waiting for some time and hearing nothing more, walk upstairs into the house. The whole place is trashed and things are missing, but the TV remains. They quickly rush over and turn it on, revealing a news broadcast that Ruffles (the criminal) has been caught outside their house. Police come into the house as the broadcast ends, carrying the stolen belongings. They rush over to comfort the traumatized furries, and soon afterward question them about what happenned.

The episode closes with Reggie looking at the camera and stating "Remember, kids. If there is an emergency involving a dangerous adult, ALWAYS do as you're told. It may save your lives."

There is one last thing I would like to state about the episode, though.

It was aired on March 23, 2001. The date that cameras were recovered from an escaped murderer that had broken into a children's television studio. He had taken the cameras and filmed something into the episode. Unaware that this had happenned, the crew aired the completed episode thinking it was part of the scene. However, you know the scene where the basement door opens?

It was the criminal entering a victims basement.

(All done! What do you think?)

#185 2012-07-09 11:58:31

banana500
Scratcher

Not to be rude, but "scary kids shows" stories are way too cliche.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#186 2012-07-09 12:12:45

777w
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

it depends on how you do it
i had an interesting idea for a pasta about a kids show thats a bit different than just creepy whatever, i might write it if i ever feel like it

#187 2012-07-09 12:13:08

samid11
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

I know, but I attempted to make it original.

#188 2012-07-09 15:53:21

NeilWest
Scratcher

The Script

My name is Katy Hawk. I live a normal life as a camerawoman (it isn't just men). Besides that, we were filming for a new horror film called, 'Cursed II'. It was on a particularly snowy day when our director vanished. We had searched all over for him. We checked the lounge, the set, the dressing room, but he was nowhere.

Seriously.

He had vanished without a trace.

I had to take some serious action. Despite our strict orders, we knew we'd have to search his own room. We took a deep breath, and stepped inside. It wasn't as we imagined. The mirror was scratched and the chairs were tipped over and some where even broken. And there was blood. Alot of it.

Then I saw a script.

It was marked, 'Cursed II: Unedited'.

I gave it to the police officer who was with us and he said that they would study it for any clues to his disappearance. We thought that we could be one step closer to finding out where the director was so we could finish this movie and get on with our lives in peace and harmony.

We couldn't.

The following day, it became worldwide news.

Every single police officer which was on the case was murdered. But no-one could trace the killer, because they were scared. People suggested they were poisoned, but no negative substances where found in them. Others suggested that they were strangled, but no fingerprints could be found.

They came to a conclusion.

They were all scared to death.

But who had scared them? It was a simple answer which had to be answered. Could it have been the director? Could it have been a completely different person? And how could they have been so horrifying, that they killed a whole squad of police officers? I set out on this fatal investigation, alone.

I shouldn't have.

I should've known.

I began where all investigations start, the scene. In this case, the director's office. I checked every inch of floor, ceiling and the walls. Then every single storage area, hidden compartment (there were none) and mysterious crack (also none). I had no luck, until I found a note which had the message on it:

[i]Must You Have Own Us Some E

TO BE CONTINUED

#189 2012-07-09 20:17:34

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Nice!

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#190 2012-07-09 20:28:50

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Why did I come to this forum XD
I pretty much expected these stories to creep me out
But I'll try to make my own :3
UMG WHEN I WENT ON THIS PAGE I FORGOT THERE WAS A PROJECT STARTING AND IT STARTED PLAYING A BEEPING NOISE D: I was so freaked out XD
----
Jane was looking on her email, when she saw a site pop up in an ad that showed almost everything she loved. She clicked on it, expecting a merchandise site featuring stuff she liked. Instead, a tab popped up with the name 'You're Next'. The 'website' was pitch black.
   Bored and thinking it was a chain letter or something, Jane closed the tab and ran her virus scanner to make sure it hadn't given her laptop a cookie. The scanner said she actually did have a virus: 'yourenext:hannascurse'. Jane rolled her eyes and clicked 'treat virus', but nothing happened. The name never disappeared off her list of viruses. A little panicked, she searched the web for the cure to 'hannascurse'. Nothing popped up except for one result on a forum: 'Help Me W/ Hanna's Virus?' She clicked on it and read the user's post:
   "Hey guys,
Today this ad popped up with stuff I loved(turtles, green stuff, etc.)..."
Jane paused. She liked sparkles and glitter. Turtles had never been on the ad. Maybe the picture was based on your site history? But Jane had never been to any 'sparkly' sites...
She continued reading.
"...and I clicked on it. Well, the website was just pitch black, and it gave me a virus called 'yourenext:hannascurse'. I just can't get rid of it: I've tried everything! Please help me out. Love, Emma"
There was only one response.
"emma there is nothing you can do youre next and hannas curse has ben put on you."
"Ugh," Jane said. "I hate when the only response is by someone who can't spell and makes up the answer." Annoyed, she turned off her laptop and went into her room, unaware of the reflection of hollowed red eyes on the now blank screen.
   Upon arriving to her room, Jane found a note taped to her mirror. She grabbed it and read it.
   "jane. you have been cursed just like emma. did you see the post's date? it was years ago. emma never saw the answer because it was too late for her just like how it is for you. you cannot avoid me or my curse. you were the one who decided to click. it is your fault for your own death. you are to blame. -hanna"
Jane screamed and dropped the letter. Looking up into her mirror, she saw a shadow. the only thing you could see on it was a torn nightgown and red eyes.
   "A-are you Hanna? You're not real. This isn't real." Jane backed up against her wall as the figure came closer.
   "Yes it is, Jane. This is real. And so it this."
   Hanna closed her eyes and opened them. When she did, Jane was gone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miranda, Jane's sister, was worried. Where was her younger sibling?
   The teen sighed and walked into Jane's room where she had discovered the girl's disappearance.
   "I know you're in there, Jane," she said, approaching the closet. "Like last time."
And she opened the door.
Jane was there.
There was a note on her stomach.
But her eyes were blank.
In fact, the only thing on her face were her eyes.
Miranda screamed and ripped the letter off her sister. It read,
   "jane is gone. i destroyed her. once a family member discovers hanna's curse, nobody is safe. hanna will destroy the entire family just like how hers destroyed her. slowly. you're next."
Miranda started to cry. Was this a cruel prank? Would Jane wake up and say "Haha, gotcha!"
But Jane never did say that.
Miranda never had a chance to tell her parents what had happened.
Right after reading the note, Miranda too had been gotten by Hanna. When their parents woke up, they found their oldest daughter now in their closet. After reading the note in her hand, they realized what had happened too late.
   Hanna loomed over the parents, who had now fallen down.
The father whispered something to his wife:
"I should have told them what happened to our youngest child, Hanna. I never wanted them to die at the hand of their own sister. I should have told them to stay clear of the ads."
His wife simply replied,
"Oh, Hanna."
Hanna just narrowed her eyes, then closed them.
The parents never knew that Jane had died.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"you're next."
---------------------------------------------------------------
How was that? I hope it wasn't too scary, but I had fun writing it. I like putting twists like that in.
This will probably be my only 'creepy' story.
Does it deserve to be a CreepyPasta?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#191 2012-07-09 20:45:47

G0D_M0D3
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

-snip-

That's really good.

I made a MC texture pack! Get it at planetminecraft!
http://i.imgur.com/0EG0u.png

#192 2012-07-09 20:52:19

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Big long pasta

Is it wrong that I wanted to brutally attack and destroy Hanna out of revenge for being a jerk-butt?

#193 2012-07-09 20:55:28

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

G0D_M0D3 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

-snip-

That's really good.

Thanks so much!  big_smile  I'm usually not one for creepy stuff, but I like writing it.

samid11 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Big long pasta

Is it wrong that I wanted to brutally attack and destroy Hanna out of revenge for being a jerk-butt?

Nope, she's meant to be a jerk XD
I didn't really fill out her past too much  tongue  You can make up whatever you want that made her attack.  smile
Hope you liked it!

Last edited by CakePopAnimation (2012-07-09 20:57:02)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#194 2012-07-09 21:44:28

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

G0D_M0D3 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

-snip-

That's really good.

Thanks so much!  big_smile  I'm usually not one for creepy stuff, but I like writing it.

samid11 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Big long pasta

Nope, she's meant to be a jerk XD
I didn't really fill out her past too much  tongue  You can make up whatever you want that made her attack.  smile
Hope you liked it!

I'm guessing that her sisters didn't like the things she liked and she couldn't stand it.

#195 2012-07-09 22:58:56

zbugni
Scratcher

that's really good :y

#196 2012-07-09 23:02:25

zbugni
Scratcher

Samid's pasta I mean

I'm bad at writing these... maybe I'll just go put on my gas mask and pretend I'm a toxic carrot

#197 2012-07-10 00:06:17

Garr8
Scratcher

I had a dream that I went to bed and saw my smoke detector that looked like suicide mouse.

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#198 2012-07-10 03:41:21

NeilWest
Scratcher

The Script

My name is Katy Hawk. I live a normal life as a camerawoman (it isn't just men). Besides that, we were filming for a new horror film called, 'Cursed II'. It was on a particularly snowy day when our director vanished. We had searched all over for him. We checked the lounge, the set, the dressing room, but he was nowhere.

Seriously.

He had vanished without a trace.

I had to take some serious action. Despite our strict orders, we knew we'd have to search his own room. We took a deep breath, and stepped inside. It wasn't as we imagined. The mirror was scratched and the chairs were tipped over and some where even broken. And there was blood. Alot of it.

Then I saw a script.

It was marked, 'Cursed II: Unedited'.

I gave it to the police officer who was with us and he said that they would study it for any clues to his disappearance. We thought that we could be one step closer to finding out where the director was so we could finish this movie and get on with our lives in peace and harmony.

We couldn't.

The following day, it became worldwide news.

Every single police officer which was on the case was murdered. But no-one could trace the killer, because they were scared. People suggested they were poisoned, but no negative substances where found in them. Others suggested that they were strangled, but no fingerprints could be found.

They came to a conclusion.

They were all scared to death.

But who had scared them? It was a simple answer which had to be answered. Could it have been the director? Could it have been a completely different person? And how could they have been so horrifying, that they killed a whole squad of police officers? I set out on this fatal investigation, alone.

I shouldn't have.

I should've known.

I began where all investigations start, the scene. In this case, the director's office. I checked every inch of floor, ceiling and the walls. Then every single storage area, hidden compartment (there were none) and mysterious crack (also none). I had no luck, until I found a note which had the message on it:

Booker in doom. LMY

That was wierd.

Or another clue. I knew that the director's full name was Lionel Young (Lionel Michael Young), so at least that was just his initials at the end, not another secret message. Seriously. I had to figure out if a booker really was in doom, or if there was another secret message within it. It was probably an anagram, so I installed a program on my computer to do just that.

It reassembled.

And dessembled.

Before it came up with this mysterious (and probably correct) phrase from the others; Look in my bedroom. I didn't want to do it, but I knew I had to so that we could carry on with our movie, we only had a few months before the deadline. And if the director was still here, he would become a nuclear bomb (metaphorically).

I looked in his bedroom.

I felt like a stalker.

I had checked his wardrobe, but nothing but director-style clothes in there. I even checked his bed, but nothing but mattress and duvet. The last place I checked was his end-table, and that was when things began to get creepier. As if I felt as if I was going to die by being stabbed in the back by a serial killer.

I heard footsteps.

I wasn't armed.

I grabbed a lamp and watched as the shadow of the unidentified person came closer, and closer. The last thing I heard was,
"Miss Hawks, what are you doing with that lamp?" It was Jemima Young, the director's daughter, who knew me well as a friend and someone to discuss their problems.

I explained.

She cried.

I tried to reassure her but I knew that this was a great loss for her, to cheer her up, I said that I was trying to identify what happened to him, and I was always welcome to keep her updated. She sniffled away her sadness, and said her thanks, and left me to carry on studying. So, she walked away to her bedroom.

I heard footsteps again.

Coming up the stairs.

I just ignored it and carried on searching, it might be a police officer or something - probably was. I heard footsteps coming closer, and then heavy breathing. Was this police officer hypo-ventilating or something? I turned around and my eyes met with blank, soul-less ones. A cold sweat ran down my face.

I was scared.

He wasn't.

I didn't know what to do. I could'nt look at his body because I had to keep my eyes fixed on his. His eyes were horrifying to look at close, it was like staring at two white peaches. The fruit. Anyway, I slowly started to back away, shuffling against the carpet, then I slowly got up and backed away more slowly.

Then I ran.

Backwards.

And hit myself on a cupboard. I fell on the floor, my fading eyes staring at the thing. It crawled towards me as I was becoming unconscious. I felt like I was in limbo, just waiting for ages. I'd never been knocked out before, but this blackness wasn't comforting.

I did wake up.

But chained.

I could no longer see the strange human, just a medieval dungeon. Like you'd see in England. Not in California. Maybe this was part of some kind of medieval, if only I could her it move. I did see someone, but they were so far away, I could only guess their shape, which I hoped was fully human.

It walked closer.

With a knife.

And it wasn't the director, or Jemima, or even the strange person. It was a man in a tattered suit with a gristly beard. I'd saw pictures of him before, but I can't really remember where. It was a long time ago when I saw the picture. He chuckled as he introduced myself.

"You know too much", he said.

"I can't let you live."

Another cold sweat came down my face. The man walked closer to me,
"Do you have a problem with sweating?" It was true, I did sweat whenever I was scared,
"Yes, but how do you know?" I silence came between us, then I realised, "are you that strange thing I saw in the director's bedroom?'

He smirked.

"No, what makes you think that?"

To be continued...

#199 2012-07-10 04:08:16

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

"Daisyville"

We see the friends huddled together in the darkness of the damp basement. They are trembling and scared, whimpering as shiny tears fall from their eyes. Piper tries to make the situation better, stating "We're safe, everyone. The house is locked up, and so are we. We followed the instructions and we're ok now!" in a calm, gentle tone.  However, the scene takes a turn for the worse, as we hear footsteps above them. They squeal in fear, but immidiately cover their mouthes, as they were too loud. The footsteps suddenly halt when they finish squealing, and slowly begin again, coming closer to the basement door by the second. The animals huddle together in fright. Rascal suddenly becomes wide-eyed, staring directly into the camera with a blood-chilling stare.

Immidiately after he speaks, the door begins to creak open. It is then that we see the reason the episode was taken off-air.

Through the cracked-open door, a face is visible. It is not an animal, however. It isn't even a cartoon. It's a photo of a grown man's face. His stubble-coated face is shaded in the darkness, but disturbing details are visible. His eyes are wide and bloodshot, and his mouth is twisted into a horrid grin. To make matters worse, the picture is distorted horribly, and he looks like some terrible creature from the deepest depths of the uncanny valley.

The group of cuddly characters immidiately go as silent and still as possible. The strange face-like thing looks around, but doesn't see them and walks back up into the house. We hear loud noises in the house above, then we hear the front door slam.

The furry critters, after waiting for some time and hearing nothing more, walk upstairs into the house. The whole place is trashed and things are missing, but the TV remains. They quickly rush over and turn it on, revealing a news broadcast that Ruffles (the criminal) has been caught outside their house. Police come into the house as the broadcast ends, carrying the stolen belongings. They rush over to comfort the traumatized furries, and soon afterward question them about what happenned.

The episode closes with Reggie looking at the camera and stating "Remember, kids. If there is an emergency involving a dangerous adult, ALWAYS do as you're told. It may save your lives."

It was aired on March 23, 2001. The date that cameras were recovered from an escaped murderer that had broken into a children's television studio. He had taken the cameras and filmed something into the episode. Unaware that this had happenned, the crew aired the completed episode thinking it was part of the scene. However, you know the scene where the basement door opens?

Pretty good! I like how its not super cliche for pastas about kids shows.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#200 2012-07-10 06:58:50

samid11
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

"Daisyville"

Pretty good! I like how its not super cliche for pastas about kids shows.

Thanks! I tried to make a twist that I haven't seen before.

Board footer