This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#151 2012-06-25 16:56:29

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

You know:

I can't even look up the word "Pipe Organ" with out seeing a creepypasta pic.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#152 2012-06-25 16:57:45

peterkap
Scratcher

Lalalala Slendy Blobloblo Awesom Bleblalbo

#153 2012-06-25 17:05:10

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

You know:

I can't even look up the word "Pipe Organ" with out seeing a creepypasta pic.

thats because your looking up "pipe organ" and not "$100 window installation"

#154 2012-06-25 17:06:11

777w
Scratcher

peterkap wrote:

Lalalala Slendy Blobloblo Awesom Bleblalbo

that was only funny until wait oh yeah it never was

#155 2012-06-28 14:13:04

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

In the year 2005, detectives uncovered the journal of Anthony Cotton, the boy who had dissapeared 7 years ago, in a pizza shop. This one exerpt has baffled researches for years, why did it happen? Was it all a joke?

6/28/05

6:30 PM
After my twelfth taco, I naturally had to go to the bathroom. So, I walked on over to the small hallway next to the kitchen, and opened the left door. I walked into the bathroom, and over to the toilet.

I froze. I felt like I was being watched. I was a creepypasta fanatic, but this felt... genuine. Could it have been that spider? I mentioned this earlier, but there is a dead spider next to the towel in the bathroom. I stared at it. We had a bathroom upstairs! I ran towards the bathroom door.

But there that spider was, on the handle. It was alive now, crawling and occasionaly looking towards me.

I quickly took off my shoe and smashed it. There we go. I sprinted upstairs, and opened the bathroom door. The spider was on the toilet, spinning a web. I brushed it off. Fine. I'd go to the bathroom up here, even with that spider in here.

7:00 PM

I told my mom about this, and she didn't belive me. I told everyone I knew, even my brother, Kevin. (All you mystery on a train fans, i just revealed something)

10:00 PM

It was time to go to bed. At least I couldn't get scared while I was asleep.

7:30 AM

I woke up with cobwebs and spider hatchling on my face. I screamed, shook them all off, and ran downstairs, picked up a letter and wrote a note to Kevin

A photocopied letter was attatched to the page.

Dear Kevin,

I wasn't lying. I woke up with spiders on my face. I don't want to think about what happens after that. Kevin, tell everyone I've ran away, to find a place to hide from that spider. Or whatever it really is.

8/14/05

Unknown time

I haven't written in here for a long time. I've been running, hitchiking, swimming, walking, anything...ing to get away from this. But I'd always run into that spider. It'd haunt me for the rest of my life... like it wanted me... dead. I hoped to find another person like me, someone who could help me.

Today Anthony's old house would be inspected and observed.

A team of three detectives walked in, only to see a horde of cobwebs and 2 skeletons.

Kevin, Anthony's brother, was found living at Jacob Garcia's house.
He told the cops:
Anthony left us a note, saying he left. He previously told me a dead spider in the bathroom had ressurected and was watching him. I didn't belive him, until a seemingly gigactic army of spiders spun webs EVERYWHERE and tried to kill us. They killed Mom and Dad but not me.

Kevin almost got sent to a mental hosbital, until the three detectives sent back footage of the house.

He now hoped to see Anthony again in the future.

Last edited by weegeeissparta (2012-06-28 14:26:18)

#156 2012-06-28 17:14:13

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

[pasta]

That was great!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#157 2012-06-28 21:01:26

Lellowsfuzz
Scratcher

MONDAY-

I drove my sedan up to my place of business on Monday morning: the local newspaper headquarters, "The Waynesworth Times."  My boss had e-mailed me the previous night about a new story I need to research and write an article for. It was about some killing in outer Waynesworth. I opened up my laptop and started searching for information about the killer. I opened up a headline from a neighboring city where he had recently been spotted. He was known as the "Tri-City Killer," as he had murders in Waynesworth, Burnstown, and Severn, also know as the Tri-Cities. The article barely had any information, although it did say that for an unknown reason, it was hard to get information on him. The crime databases were blank, although he had conducted many killings. Great. I had been just hanging by a thread for this job, and if I couldn't get this article done, I'd be fired for sure. I gathered up as much information as I could and compiled a short rough draft, but it wouldn't be enough.

Feedback please?

#158 2012-06-29 14:38:17

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

So... are my pastas good? That last one was inspired by an actual dead spider in my bathroom.

#159 2012-06-29 23:31:36

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

So... are my pastas good? That last one was inspired by an actual dead spider in my bathroom.

That pasta was awesome!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#160 2012-06-30 11:10:50

treehugger12
Scratcher

Here's a pasta I wrote:

As I was on my way home from work, caught in traffic, the sun slowly setting in the sky, I noticed something quite odd. The road was packed with cars, all different shapes and sizes, a silver Honda to my right, a black SUV to my left.

But no one was driving the cars.

I squinted my eyes, searching for any hint that I was just seeing things, and, of course, there were people driving the cars, as usual. It was dark, after all, and the darkness sometimes played tricks on my eyes. However, this did not help at all, and, if anything, it made me more positive I was the only one driving.

How was this possible?, I wondered. It wasn't. As I kept staring and staring at the cars, the more similar and similar they started to become.

They were all going the same pace.

They all had their headlights on.

And they all had young children in the back.

When I discovered that last fact, my blood was ice and my body turned numb. As the traffic became worse and worse, all the cars eventually came to a halt. I figured this would be a good time to try to investigate what was going on.

Climbing out of my car, I heard a small voice call out, "No, mister. It is too dangerous. Do not come out of your car."

My heart pounded and I felt a chill travel down my spine. Ignoring the voice's command, I started to close my car's door.

"Do not come out of your car!" the voice shouted.

I closed my door and straightened up.

"DO NOT COME OUT OF YOUR CAR!!!" screamed the voice. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME OUT OF YOUR CARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" it bellowed, shaking the ground.

No, I thought, this is just a dream. I slowly walked over to the sliver Honda and peered into the back window, my hands covered in cold sweat.

"Ah, so I see you've found me," said a young boy, no more than three years old. He was wearing ripped blue overalls over a light-blue-and-gray striped shirt. He was unusually pale and he was bald, veins peeking out of his smooth-looking scalp. His most terrifying feature was his mouth. It was smeared with blood. My eyes fell upon an older child, maybe about five, with a huge gaping wound on the side of their neck. Then it hit me.

The pale kid was eating the five-year-old.

My stomach did countless flips and I swayed on my feet. I was so light headed I could puke. And then did just that.

"You—y—you're the voice I heard," I stammered.

The boy wiped his mouth with the five-year-old's sleeve. "Yes, I am. And I told you to stay in your car. You've been bad, very bad, Travis, and now it's time for me to punish you." the boy chuckled.

How could a three year old:

A) Know my name

B) Talk so well and

C) Eat an older child?

"How do you know my—" I started.

"I know every adult's name, think nothing of it, " the kid said, "and ket me tell you a short story. Once upon a time, I was born as Francis Cellomanei. Then I turned two two years after. I wanted a motorcycle. My parents said 'No, you're too young.' I wanted the motorcycle. So I stole my mom's credit card and bought it. My parents were angry and gave me a long, long time-out. I was so angry, I ate my parents."

"You ate you parents?!"

"Yes, but let's just say I put them in a time-out. But a much, much longer one." the boy grinned and cackled evilly. "When people disobey their superiors, like you disobeyed me—"

"Wait, wait, kid. 'Francis.' You're my superior?"

"Yes. Now shut up and listen. When people disobey their superiors, they're put into a time-out, correct? You disobeyed me, so now you're going to get a time-out."

I started to speak, but an awful electric sensation went through my body. I felt my body fall backwards and land with a "crack" on the pavement below me. The last thing I remember of this experience was Francis leaping towards me, his sharp teeth barred.

Then I was in a hospital bed.

"Doctor, he's waking up," a feminine voice summoned.

"Sir, uh, I mean"—there was a short pause—"Travis Finderson, are you all right?"

I slowly sat up. I guess so...where am I?"

"The hospital. We found you on and empty road at midnight. Have you any recollection of what caused you injuries?" the doctor indicated some bandages and a cast on my arm.

"I—I think so. There was this kid..." I strained my memory. "Francis Cellomanei, I think..."
I replayed my experience out loud.

"Francis Cellomanei?" The doctor looked grim. "Travis, Francis Cellomanei died a day ago. Some guy suffocated him. We're still trying to find out who he is. Once we find out, the police are going to arrest him for the rest of his life."

And that's when I vaguely remember my body being shot up into the air in the midst of my pain, and landing on something that felt like a body.

I was a killer.

Hope you liked it! Sorry if there were any mistakes, I was typing sort of fast and ,y keyboard seems to hate me. XD

Thanks!  smile

~treehugger12

#161 2012-06-30 11:23:50

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

treehugger12 wrote:

Here's a pasta I wrote:

As I was on my way home from work, caught in traffic, the sun slowly setting in the sky, I noticed something quite odd. The road was packed with cars, all different shapes and sizes, a silver Honda to my right, a black SUV to my left.

But no one was driving the cars.

I squinted my eyes, searching for any hint that I was just seeing things, and, of course, there were people driving the cars, as usual. It was dark, after all, and the darkness sometimes played tricks on my eyes. However, this did not help at all, and, if anything, it made me more positive I was the only one driving.

How was this possible?, I wondered. It wasn't. As I kept staring and staring at the cars, the more similar and similar they started to become.

They were all going the same pace.

They all had their headlights on.

And they all had young children in the back.

When I discovered that last fact, my blood was ice and my body turned numb. As the traffic became worse and worse, all the cars eventually came to a halt. I figured this would be a good time to try to investigate what was going on.

Climbing out of my car, I heard a small voice call out, "No, mister. It is too dangerous. Do not come out of your car."

My heart pounded and I felt a chill travel down my spine. Ignoring the voice's command, I started to close my car's door.

"Do not come out of your car!" the voice shouted.

I closed my door and straightened up.

"DO NOT COME OUT OF YOUR CAR!!!" screamed the voice. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME OUT OF YOUR CARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" it bellowed, shaking the ground.

No, I thought, this is just a dream. I slowly walked over to the sliver Honda and peered into the back window, my hands covered in cold sweat.

"Ah, so I see you've found me," said a young boy, no more than three years old. He was wearing ripped blue overalls over a light-blue-and-gray striped shirt. He was unusually pale and he was bald, veins peeking out of his smooth-looking scalp. His most terrifying feature was his mouth. It was smeared with blood. My eyes fell upon an older child, maybe about five, with a huge gaping wound on the side of their neck. Then it hit me.

The pale kid was eating the five-year-old.

My stomach did countless flips and I swayed on my feet. I was so light headed I could puke. And then did just that.

"You—y—you're the voice I heard," I stammered.

The boy wiped his mouth with the five-year-old's sleeve. "Yes, I am. And I told you to stay in your car. You've been bad, very bad, Travis, and now it's time for me to punish you." the boy chuckled.

How could a three year old:

A) Know my name

B) Talk so well and

C) Eat an older child?

"How do you know my—" I started.

"I know every adult's name, think nothing of it, " the kid said, "and ket me tell you a short story. Once upon a time, I was born as Francis Cellomanei. Then I turned two two years after. I wanted a motorcycle. My parents said 'No, you're too young.' I wanted the motorcycle. So I stole my mom's credit card and bought it. My parents were angry and gave me a long, long time-out. I was so angry, I ate my parents."

"You ate you parents?!"

"Yes, but let's just say I put them in a time-out. But a much, much longer one." the boy grinned and cackled evilly. "When people disobey their superiors, like you disobeyed me—"

"Wait, wait, kid. 'Francis.' You're my superior?"

"Yes. Now shut up and listen. When people disobey their superiors, they're put into a time-out, correct? You disobeyed me, so now you're going to get a time-out."

I started to speak, but an awful electric sensation went through my body. I felt my body fall backwards and land with a "crack" on the pavement below me. The last thing I remember of this experience was Francis leaping towards me, his sharp teeth barred.

Then I was in a hospital bed.

"Doctor, he's waking up," a feminine voice summoned.

"Sir, uh, I mean"—there was a short pause—"Travis Finderson, are you all right?"

I slowly sat up. I guess so...where am I?"

"The hospital. We found you on and empty road at midnight. Have you any recollection of what caused you injuries?" the doctor indicated some bandages and a cast on my arm.

"I—I think so. There was this kid..." I strained my memory. "Francis Cellomanei, I think..."
I replayed my experience out loud.

"Francis Cellomanei?" The doctor looked grim. "Travis, Francis Cellomanei died a day ago. Some guy suffocated him. We're still trying to find out who he is. Once we find out, the police are going to arrest him for the rest of his life."

And that's when I vaguely remember my body being shot up into the air in the midst of my pain, and landing on something that felt like a body.

I was a killer.

Hope you liked it! Sorry if there were any mistakes, I was typing sort of fast and ,y keyboard seems to hate me. XD

Thanks!  smile

~treehugger12

Nice! Post it in the "User-made creepypasta thread" for more input.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#162 2012-06-30 12:44:35

nama
Scratcher

Good pasta treehugger! you can delete that italics-test post now if you like.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#163 2012-07-02 12:42:46

samid11
Scratcher

Slenderman stood motionless among the trees. His arms expanded into the figure of branches. His body twisted into a plant-like position. If he didn't know better, he would've mistaken himself for an old, dead oak, standing limp and lifeless in the wood. He sighed slightly, feeling a soft rumble deep inside of him. He stared down. He had to eat.

"Ok, Lizzy! I'll meet you in the woods!"

He knew just the prey.

He quickly and swiftly rose up, twisting his arms and legs into branch-like formations. Tentacles shot from his back and twisted into more faux tree limbs. He finally tucked his head low untill he looked like a big, dead oak, leaning over the wilderness. His dinner would never see it coming.

A small girl came riding through on a small, bike looking device. He chuckled to himself silently. The child rode the little bike right up to him. He struck. As quickly as he could, one of his branch-like appendages shot out and coiled around one of the tires.

The little girl immidiately seized the tentacle in her hands and began to pull at it, struggling to free the wheel of her trike. He whipped it out of her grasp and began to coil it around her. She flailed and thrashed in his clutches. He wrapped and coiled a couple other tentacles around her before he slowly began to pull her towards his featureless face.

(Not done yet! Just tell me how it is so far!)

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#164 2012-07-05 13:37:26

samid11
Scratcher

Slenderman stood motionless among the trees. His arms expanded into the figure of branches. His body twisted into a plant-like position. If he didn't know better, he would've mistaken himself for an old, dead oak, standing limp and lifeless in the wood. He sighed slightly, feeling a soft rumble deep inside of him. He stared down. He had to eat.

"Ok, Lizzy! I'll meet you in the woods!"

He knew just the prey.

He quickly and swiftly rose up, twisting his arms and legs into branch-like formations. Tentacles shot from his back and twisted into more faux tree limbs. He finally tucked his head low untill he looked like a big, dead oak, leaning over the wilderness. His dinner would never see it coming.

A small girl came riding through on a small, bike looking device. He chuckled to himself silently. The child rode the little bike right up to him. He struck. As quickly as he could, one of his branch-like appendages shot out and coiled around one of the tires.

The little girl immidiately seized the tentacle in her hands and began to pull at it, struggling to free the wheel of her trike. He whipped it out of her grasp and began to coil it around her. She flailed and thrashed in his clutches. He wrapped and coiled a couple other tentacles around her before he slowly began to pull her towards his featureless face.

She squirmed in a failed attempt to escape. He opened his mouth and prepared to devour her...

Only to feel a sharp pain in his side.

Another small girl was attacking him. She had emerged from the bushed behind him. He dropped his prey and swung around to fight off the other child.

The other CHILD...

He smiled to himself. The attacker was another little girl! How could he have not realized this sooner? He swiped the tiny warrior off her feet. She put up more of a fight than the other child had. Kicking, screaming, spitting, everything. He chuckled to himself and opened his maw once more.

She was gone in only a few moments.

The other child, his originally intended prey, had run off the second her companion had dissapeared into his void-like mouth. He didn't care anymore. He was satisfied. He sleepily coiled back up into his tree position, murmuring to himself.

After all, he couldn't wait to see who'd come through the woods next.

DONE! Tell me what you think!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#165 2012-07-06 18:30:16

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

It's somewhere between awesome and epic.

Turns out there's a laptop in Slendys belly. You wouldn't belive how fast the internet is down here!

#166 2012-07-06 18:32:12

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Turns out there's a laptop in Slendys belly. You wouldn't belive how fast the internet is down here!

there may be one in slendys but there are none in slendermans

#167 2012-07-07 07:21:13

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

there may be one in slendys but there are none in slendermans

*dies laughing at your comment*

Nice one.

#168 2012-07-07 16:13:46

NeilWest
Scratcher

The Script

My name is Katy Hawk. I live a normal life as a camerawoman (it isn't just men). Besides that, we were filming for a new horror film called, 'Cursed II'. It was on a particularly snowy day when our director vanished. We had searched all over for him. We checked the lounge, the set, the dressing room, but he was nowhere.

Seriously.

He had vanished without a trace.

I had to take some serious action. Despite our strict orders, we knew we'd have to search his own room. We took a deep breath, and stepped inside. It wasn't as we imagined. The mirror was scratched and the chairs were tipped over and some where even broken. And there was blood. Alot of it.

Then I saw a script.

It was marked, 'Cursed II: Unedited'.

I gave it to the police officer who was with us and he said that they would study it for any clues to his disappearance. We thought that we could be one step closer to finding out where the director was so we could finish this movie and get on with our lives in peace and harmony.

We couldn't.

The following day, it became worldwide news.

Every single police officer which was on the case was murdered. But no-one could trace the killer, because they were scared. People suggested they were poisoned, but no negative substances where found in them. Others suggested that they were strangled, but no fingerprints could be found.

They came to a conclusion.

They were all scared to death.

But who had scared them? It was a simple answer which had to be answered. Could it have been the director? Could it have been a completely different person? And how could they have been so horrifying, that they killed a whole squad of police officers? I set out on this fatal investigation, alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

#169 2012-07-07 17:22:34

samurai768
Scratcher

Journal Entry 1: 3/23/2056 9:58 AM
I am conducting a final experiment at our lab before it's demolition. It's sad to see it go, but I figure that it's a sign we need to look to a bigger and brighter future. But I digress.

Before and after the invention of the Chronological Automobile (or, as it is more famously called, the Time Machine) many have speculated that, if it fell into the wrong hands, one could cause the downfall of the human race or create a time paradox- and who knows what would happen then. Since the new law has been put into place limiting the use of the time machine to professional chrononauts and time researchers exclusively, I thought it would be interesting to see the effects of a changing time continuum on the human brain.

First, a group of test subjects will be split into two; one the control and the other the experimental group. Both will stay in separate rooms, and will be tested for roughly a week and half in collective testing time.  I will tell both groups that at some point during the week they are in the rooms, they will be sent to a different point in time. They will not know the direction of the time travel, or the time it happens. Psychological and physical checks will be performed on the subjects daily, and if a subject wishes to leave they will be transported to their correct time if necessary.

I start testing today. I have asked four trained chrononauts to supervise the test and the construction on the new time fail safe room has just been completed.

Journal Entry 2: 3/23/2056 2:00 PM
Test subjects have been introduced to their temporary housing and have been split into separate groups. After the experiment was explained, 3 subjects asked to leave, as expected.

Journal Entry 3: 3/24/2056 2:00 PM
Some of the test subjects from both groups have become stirred. They seem to be conversing with the others in the group about the test parameters, like how far they will be transported back in time, or if they even will transported back in time at all. A few don't seem to care- which is understandable as the test should be comfortable, not frightening.

Journal Entry 4: 3/25/2056 4:56 AM
I am recording an unscheduled diary to document unusual behavior of the test subjects. A few of the test subjects have convinced the others that I am going to send them so far forward in time that their present selves would have already been dead, and therefore ruining their lives. I tried to explain to them that even if I did so, I am required to bring you back to the time the test ends, but none of them listened. If this gets too crazy, I may have to cancel the test.

Journal Entry 5: 3/26/2056 10:58 PM
This may be my last journal entry I make. Many of the test subjects cannot sleep and instead are looking for places where cameras are hidden, finding over half of them and covering them with whatever clothing they have, and sometimes even resorting to  pulling out their own hair to hide the lens. I will call an emergency psychological check on all test subjects immediately after this journal. Hopefully the test subjects will return to normal, but if not I will have to send them home (or rather to a mental hospital in this case) and pack up the lab before implosion.

Updated with a few more entries before I leave to Cali  tongue

#170 2012-07-07 17:45:20

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Fletcher's Family Center

-DAY 1, June 7, 2004-
Hi. My name is Miller and i am a 22 year old who lives in Nevada. I recently left collage and got a gob at Burger King. I plan to go work with cameras. Also, i am very interested in abandoned buildings. I also grew up in North Oregon. I miss there alot. It sometimes brings a tear to my face. I always used to go see movies with my friends in 6th grade and go to a mall named Fletcher's Family Center and eat at a pizzeria in the mall right after.

-DAY 2, June 24, 2004-
I'm at my parents house for vacation. Life has treated my good after i wrote a few weeks ago. I asked my parents if i could go see what there is to see. And they said yes, so i hopped in my car and turned on some rock. After getting lost about 6 times, i found a farmiliar road. It said "25 PINE STREET"

Whoa. I remember.

Fletcher's Family Center is down the road.
I drove down the street. Found it. Parked my car. Looked around. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The sign was broken, with cobwebs in the text that used to say "Have A good time." it said it but it was missing the "good" which was in the bushes.

Creepy. I know i'm not sleeping ever again.

I was about to open the two doors, which used to have windows in them. I coulden't see a thing through the doors because so many cobwebs were growing on the doors, and tons of dirt were on the glass doors. But than my phone rang. I was creeped out.

It was just my parents. Good. My mom said "Miller, honey, where are you?"

"A abandoned mall i found." I replied. She replied "Honey, better not be Fletcher's Family Center, that place you used to go all the time back when you were 12."

"Why?" i replied My mom replied "Theres been creepy sightings there recently ever since the owner went bankrupt 5 years ago. You already left for Nevada. And, come home."

So i drove back. But tommorow. TOMMOROW. I'm goin' in.

-DAY 3, June 25, 2005-

Today i relived having nightmares back when i was 5. I used to be someone yesterday.
A brave person. But that trait went away today faster than you can say anything in the dictionary.

11:00 AM. I went back to the mall. I was in the old long hall way. Stores closed. Every place. I saw lots of things i remembered, and got nostalgic.

Many things i reconized. The old burger place that also sold ice cream that you had to wait out of the store to get your burger or ice cream. Every thing was locked up.

It looked like a prison. If there was a food court, that would be the dining hall in almost every prison.

I remember all the sprawling hall ways. I got lost like 20 times. I saw the old pizzeria. The brick walling was still there, and a bag of Doritos was laying on the stone floor.

But then i heard something. A scream. I heard "WHO'S A GOOD WITTLE KIDDY, HUH"

It scared the living daylight out of me. I turned back to see a dark figure. It dissapeared in seconds, but i managed to get a picture of it on my IPhone.

I figured out it was about 5:00. Dinner time. I ran out of the building an my parents said that they ordered a pizza. Anchovies with peppers. Best pizza ever.

But after eating the pizza [which was great] I decided to go to the mall about 6:00 in the morning, and place cameras in every hall. Than i would watch the videos.

-DAY 4, June 26, 2004-

First thing in the morning. Woke up at 5:30. Drove to the mall. Put cameras in every hall.

The rest of the day wasn't so exciting. Just hanging out and certain things like that.

I went back 6:00 PM, got the cameras, and ran out.

I can't believe the footage i saw. Meh. It was just a dark hallway for minutes upon minutes upon minutes. Around the 4:57 mark on Camera 10 [10 cameras for the 10 hall ways] I saw something. I paused the video.

It was a person. With red eyes. She started screaming, holding a N64 cartridge. All of a sudden, The lights turned on. She picked up the camera and started pretending to be a TV show host. She put it back. Nothing else in the nine other cameras.

I guess Mom was right. But i'll catch her down. Tommorow night.

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think so far?

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-07-09 20:05:58)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#171 2012-07-07 18:34:05

nama
Scratcher

^So far, pretty good. The only thing is I think you should remove the part that says "That place you used to go all the time wen you were 12," becuse it sounds a bit... i dunno... off... or something.

Last edited by nama (2012-07-07 18:34:29)

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#172 2012-07-07 19:14:07

samid11
Scratcher

Did ANYONE see mine? I feel ignored  sad

#173 2012-07-07 21:16:09

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Did ANYONE see mine? I feel ignored  sad

Yes, I saw it. It was good.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#174 2012-07-08 08:31:17

Animeboy975
Scratcher

nama wrote:

^So far, pretty good. The only thing is I think you should remove the part that says "That place you used to go all the time wen you were 12," becuse it sounds a bit... i dunno... off... or something.

It dosen't to me...

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#175 2012-07-08 14:03:04

samid11
Scratcher

I'm thinking of making a creepypasta about a fake kid's show. Think I should do it?

Board footer