This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2012-06-19 13:28:37

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

*rolls eyes* oh, THAT picture. I eat potatoes. Go inside a potato. I will eat you.

I like your new sig, there's me in the background.

No, that isn't you. Because the person in that picture is hanging out under my bed right now eating spiders and considering ME for dinner.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#127 2012-06-19 13:30:33

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

*rolls eyes* oh, THAT picture. I eat potatoes. Go inside a potato. I will eat you.

No, that isn't you. Because the person in that picture is hanging out under my bed right now eating spiders and considering ME for dinner.

slendy

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#128 2012-06-19 13:36:45

Garr8
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I am Slendy!

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#129 2012-06-19 13:38:34

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

I am Slendy!

Let me check if he's under my bed... nope. Oh, look. He's riding my fan and swinging around in circles. Wait-maybe you're his brother!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#130 2012-06-19 14:25:09

samid11
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

DINNER

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#131 2012-06-19 16:46:40

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

DINNER

this topic seems worse off than when i left not too long ago
please dont spam it up with random nonsense, this is for sharing and discussing stories

#132 2012-06-19 17:27:40

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

Kevin went to bed as usual. Top bunk. He played fruit ninja on his ipod for a while, then fell asleep.

Kevin woke up to a stirring noise. Was it his ipod? No, it died in the middle of the night. Kevin looked to the side, and saw him staring at him. He had a white face, his mouth was shaped strange, he never stopped smiling, nor did he ever blink.

"GO TO SLEEP" he said, staring straight at Kevin.

He was most likely a killer. Kevin had fought one on a train once, so he'd be able to get this guy away from him.

"Nah, I'm going to go get some cookies" Kevin said, hopping off the top bunk. The killer ran around and stood in front of Kevin.

"GO TOO SLEEP!" he said, pointing a knife at him.

Kevin took a look at him. A long look. Seeing every detail of him, something snapped inside of him.

The strings that bound him to sanity were broken. All Kevin wanted to do was kill. Kill  a ton. Killton. He was no longer Kevin Cotton.

He went to the bakery, and kicked the door open, ignoring the closed sign. Found a half eaten cake with red on a table. He grabbed his knife, and stabbed the cake. The icing coated his knife, and Kevin began to eat the cake. ('splains the picture)

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

ಠ_ಠ
is this like some asdf movie creepypasta

Phfff you humor me, young one. HAHAHAHA no.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#133 2012-06-19 17:29:02

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

Kevin went to bed as usual. Top bunk. He played fruit ninja on his ipod for a while, then fell asleep.

Kevin woke up to a stirring noise. Was it his ipod? No, it died in the middle of the night. Kevin looked to the side, and saw him staring at him. He had a white face, his mouth was shaped strange, he never stopped smiling, nor did he ever blink.

"GO TO SLEEP" he said, staring straight at Kevin.

He was most likely a killer. Kevin had fought one on a train once, so he'd be able to get this guy away from him.

"Nah, I'm going to go get some cookies" Kevin said, hopping off the top bunk. The killer ran around and stood in front of Kevin.

"GO TOO SLEEP!" he said, pointing a knife at him.

Kevin took a look at him. A long look. Seeing every detail of him, something snapped inside of him.

The strings that bound him to sanity were broken. All Kevin wanted to do was kill. Kill  a ton. Killton. He was no longer Kevin Cotton.

He went to the bakery, and kicked the door open, ignoring the closed sign. Found a half eaten cake with red on a table. He grabbed his knife, and stabbed the cake. The icing coated his knife, and Kevin began to eat the cake. ('splains the picture)

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

ಠ_ಠ

then what in gods name is it?

#134 2012-06-19 17:35:17

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

And then I couldn't make mystery on a train part two. That is real pasta, right there.

LALALA I GOT EATEN BY A GUY WHO IS WEIRD. THEN HE GOT EATEN BY JEFF. AND JEFF GOT EATEN BY SMILE DOG. THEN SMILE DOG GOT EATEN BY SLENDY. THE SLENDY GOT MISTAKEN FOR A CAKE AND GOT EATEN BY KEVIN. THEN ISSAC ATE KEVIN. THEN KEVINC ATE ISSAC. THEN SQUIDWARD ATE ISSAC. THEN PINKIE TURNED SQUIDWARD INTO CUPCAKES. THEN- OH SHUT UP ALREADY

Last edited by weegeeissparta (2012-06-19 17:36:12)

#135 2012-06-19 17:38:09

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

then what in gods name is it?

Well, I'd be removed if I posted the other ending.  tongue

#136 2012-06-19 17:38:59

777w
Scratcher

updated topic post with rules so hopefully order may be maintained

#137 2012-06-19 19:09:42

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

updated topic post with rules so hopefully order may be maintained

Sorry, 777w.

#138 2012-06-19 19:11:08

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

(I now have a name for this.)

CONFUSION

THEN HE WOKE UP. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.
THAT VERY FACE. The white face. It was staring (if it had eyes) in through the window-at him. The hands were sliding along the window, trying to find an opening. The thing-he suddenly remembered the name-the internet horror. Slenderman. Something in his mind snapped. His memory regained. He was living alone. He had taken a walk, and got lost. Very lost. Trying to find shelter. And that's when he saw it. A tree, sliding its body down... down... down... to the ground. It had seized him. It told him...I CANNNN TAKEEEEE YOUUUU BACKKKKKK... BACKKKKK WHEREEEEE YOU WANTTTTT TO BEEEEEEE... BACKKKKK HOMEEEEEE... but his mind went blank after that. Slenderman, now hitting the window, became angry. WIthout moving a muscle-the window amazingly broke. Slenderman slithered fast inside. He saw the man. He opened his mouth wide to reveal rows and rows of tiny teeth, that were very sharp. He pulled the man closer... and closer... to his demise.
The man didn't know what to do. He saw the gaping mouth, and aimed a kick at slenderman's face. It did nothing, but slenderman yanked at him. The man began to move crazily. Kicking, punching, actually BITING slenderman. Slenderman seemed to grow SIX MORE arms. They seized him. They were squeezing him. Then, he grew six MORE! Eighteen arms squeezing and pulling, while the man kicked and pulled. Slenderman grew angry like before, and made an angry screeching sound. His TV exploded, one of his talking toys from childhood began to talk, HIs toaster flew at him and banged him on the head. The man was holding on to his counter. His fingers were slipping. Slenderman grew 6 more arms, which meant he had TWENTY FOUR arms. Pulling him back. The man's fingers slipped off. He was yanked back. The man kicked. He screamed. And slenderman broke a window without touching it, like before, and the glass hovered. It shot towards the man.

END OF PART THREE

As usual, like it, or don't?

Y U NO COMMENT? I just had to do a Y U NO thing. Y' know, Y U NO LIKE ME? I'M JUST A CUTE WIDDLE BEAVER? There's a beaver, but justin bieber's head... is the beaver's.

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-19 19:13:44)

#139 2012-06-19 20:38:07

FunDude
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Ok, here's the start.

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

Tell me what you think so far~

what about the other thread someone made?

LOL signature fail

#140 2012-06-19 21:08:22

Garr8
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I am Slendy!

Let me check if he's under my bed... nope. Oh, look. He's riding my fan and swinging around in circles. Wait-maybe you're his brother!

Slendy: *riding on Bobby's fan* You spin me round round right round

#141 2012-06-20 06:38:38

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

I am Slendy!

i have already made rules against this sort of thing in the topic post, please do not defy me and please write and talk about scary stories instead of spamming up the thread.

#142 2012-06-20 08:36:45

Garr8
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

i have already made rules against this sort of thing in the topic post, please do not defy me and please write and talk about scary stories instead of spamming up the thread.

My apologies

#143 2012-06-20 10:37:47

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

(I now have a name for this.)

CONFUSION

THEN HE WOKE UP. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.
THAT VERY FACE. The white face. It was staring (if it had eyes) in through the window-at him. The hands were sliding along the window, trying to find an opening. The thing-he suddenly remembered the name-the internet horror. Slenderman. Something in his mind snapped. His memory regained. He was living alone. He had taken a walk, and got lost. Very lost. Trying to find shelter. And that's when he saw it. A tree, sliding its body down... down... down... to the ground. It had seized him. It told him...I CANNNN TAKEEEEE YOUUUU BACKKKKKK... BACKKKKK WHEREEEEE YOU WANTTTTT TO BEEEEEEE... BACKKKKK HOMEEEEEE... but his mind went blank after that. Slenderman, now hitting the window, became angry. WIthout moving a muscle-the window amazingly broke. Slenderman slithered fast inside. He saw the man. He opened his mouth wide to reveal rows and rows of tiny teeth, that were very sharp. He pulled the man closer... and closer... to his demise.
The man didn't know what to do. He saw the gaping mouth, and aimed a kick at slenderman's face. It did nothing, but slenderman yanked at him. The man began to move crazily. Kicking, punching, actually BITING slenderman. Slenderman seemed to grow SIX MORE arms. They seized him. They were squeezing him. Then, he grew six MORE! Eighteen arms squeezing and pulling, while the man kicked and pulled. Slenderman grew angry like before, and made an angry screeching sound. His TV exploded, one of his talking toys from childhood began to talk, HIs toaster flew at him and banged him on the head. The man was holding on to his counter. His fingers were slipping. Slenderman grew 6 more arms, which meant he had TWENTY FOUR arms. Pulling him back. The man's fingers slipped off. He was yanked back. The man kicked. He screamed. And slenderman broke a window without touching it, like before, and the glass hovered. It shot towards the man.

END OF PART THREE

As usual, like it, or don't?

Y U NO COMMENT?

This is getting unnoticed, I was wondering if ANYONE could give feedback... or if you don't want to, just click here? or maybe you shouldn't. If you get scared really easy, then you better not.

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-20 10:46:56)

#144 2012-06-20 10:42:13

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Really sorry, I'll stop. Maybe I could make a thread about creepy stuff, conversations?

#145 2012-06-20 10:46:50

777w
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

Really sorry, I'll stop. Maybe I could make a thread about creepy stuff, conversations?

you already stopped, i was talking to garr
you already have a thread in reading and playing about creepy stuff, remember?

#146 2012-06-20 10:48:06

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

777w wrote:

you already stopped, i was talking to garr
you already have a thread in reading and playing about creepy stuff, remember?

Oh YEAH! Why are people scared! DURR DURR DURR! *facepalm* (I say that when I do dumb stuff)

#147 2012-06-21 04:04:25

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

Hmm...

I'll try my hand at a pasta tomorrow.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#148 2012-06-21 14:40:07

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

The Ghast

I was standing in the nether, looking for some accesible glowstone. There was none. I wouldin't make a bridge, because if I did, the gravel I was standing on would plummet, and I'd die. I didn't really need any glowstone, but, eh, maybe I would later. I didn't have any valuble resourses with me, and I had low hunger. Might as well kill myself. I placed a dirt block, and the gravel began to plummet. I landed on top of something white, slid off, and hit the ground, and had half a heart left. I could kill myself in the lava below me though. I was curious as to what the white thing was, so I looked back. It was a ghast, with it's eyes closed. I always felt sad for them. Even thoguht they tried to murder me. 50 times. I looked at the ghast, it'd be more fun to die by explosion. I chuckled, staring at my computer screen. The ghast opened it's eyes and mouth. I gasped.

The ghast had NO EYES. Just two circles. The mouth had sharp teeth coming from ALL SIDES OF IT! The worst part? It was realistic as heck. It let out a low pitched scream of agony instead of the high pitched squeal that constantly made me chuckle, and let out a fireball. The fireball was normal, thank Notch. I exploded as I expected, but there was blood in this one. Minecraft didn't have blood. And the screen didn't say "You Died" as it usually did. It read "Life is an illusion" instead.

How's THAT for minecraft pasta? It's actually true, if it makes anything different. Can't wait till me have a new Herobrine, and I'm responsible. T_T

#149 2012-06-21 15:54:03

bballluke
Scratcher

777w wrote:

post your own creepypasta here

rules:
>make sure your storys not too gory or disgusting or nothin
>dont spam the thread up with random junk like this

LALALALA SLENDY BLOBLOBLO AWESOM BLEBLALBO

>for heavens sake dont post any stories that make no sense and are simply annoying

My reactions to those rules:
Rule 1: Yep
Rule 2: Ehh...
Rule 3: I'm not entering.

#150 2012-06-21 15:58:21

777w
Scratcher

bballluke wrote:

777w wrote:

post your own creepypasta here

rules:
>make sure your storys not too gory or disgusting or nothin
>dont spam the thread up with random junk like this

LALALALA SLENDY BLOBLOBLO AWESOM BLEBLALBO

>for heavens sake dont post any stories that make no sense and are simply annoying

My reactions to those rules:
Rule 1: Yep
Rule 2: Ehh...
Rule 3: I'm not entering.

rule 2 is there because the thread was full of spam and rule 3 is there because i want people to take this mess half seriously and not post "one day there were zombies everybody died the end" or something

Board footer