This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1426 2013-03-05 13:41:31

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

NeilWest wrote:

Creepyspam: opieg spamming this thread. SO STOP IT.

that is specieist. the wild opiegs need friends too :'(

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1427 2013-03-06 05:22:34

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

While you de-railed the topic - two new stories were uploaded.

I know that very much.

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

#1428 2013-03-07 18:33:25

spongebob123
Scratcher

777w wrote:

nobody noticed the new and improved first post :'I
if its not already obvious im done and through with this thread bye

2spooky

#1429 2013-03-07 19:19:57

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Firedrake969 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

You're not supposed to get around a ban with another account.

I know this!

But I mean, they can't catch you with a "workaround" if your careful can they?

One acronym:  IP

Yes, I realize.
I didn't want to go on rambling about how to get around a ban on a separate account though! That's reserved for those who already know how!

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1430 2013-03-11 19:38:20

opiegs
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

ZOMBIE MAN ATE A BUNCH OF RAINBOW PONIES.

(I'm going loopy. MORE....SCARINESS...LESS...CHAT...)

yes,i agree sorry for the spam. here's ANOTHER ZELDA CREEPYPASTA

a victim's journal wrote:

so,i was playing ocarina of time an then a skeleton popped out. luckily it was in-game and programmed.it was in the shadow temple and right after the red bubble acts really stupid in front of a meat cleaver.so,anyway, i ran onto an invisible platform with my hover boots. i walked back with the boots and the stalfos(skeleton)ran off the cliff(that's a real glitch.)but,as it fell, it said something besides the usual inaudible grunts and groans."pie". so, as i progressed through the temple, they said things like,"my""thigh""by" i finally got to the boss,bongo bongo.but,i didn't know he wrote on the drum,"die" it says...SO.MADDENINGLY.SCARY.MUST.FIND.WINDOW.

we got this from the black forest in germany...WAIT.THATS.SLENDERMA...I aM waTchiNG YOu.

like it?

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1431 2013-03-11 19:44:55

opiegs
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Creepyspam: opieg spamming this thread. SO STOP IT.

that is specieist. the wild opiegs need friends too :'(

+1

Last edited by opiegs (2013-03-11 20:15:37)

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1432 2013-03-11 20:22:13

opiegs
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Overused themes. Overall bad plot.
2.1/10

yay,more than 2.09!

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1433 2013-03-17 20:10:20

Waffle27
Scratcher

Autumn leaves, colored and dry, fell to the ground in a flurry of rainbows, like a storm of snowflakes slowly floating to the ground. Fall was like winter, only slightly warmer. It had the same cheerful feel to it. Or it used to.
Wendall was a small boy, the smallest on his street. Often, he gotturned away by the older kids when he asked to play. "You're too young to play football with us," Keri scoffed. "A five year old like you? I'd like to see your tackle!" Ben, Hogan, and Terri only laughed. Even when Wendall turned to his older brother, Kip, Kip just glanced away, avoiding any eye contact.
  It was a day like any other, as Wendall's shoes stomped on the dry September leaves. There was an enjoyable, light crunch every time the toe of his shoe pressed down softly on a orange or yellow leaf.  In quite honesty, it was the highlight of his day. Yet it was these soft crunches that would lead Wendall to the cruelest event of his life--crueler than Keri's chuckles or Kip's glances away from his little brother.
    *Hiding behind a tree...*
    Turning his head, the creature behind the tree pricked his ears at the sound of a slight crunching. The creature smiled, showing white fangs, spotted with timy dark cavities and dripping with opaque saliva. Scaly skin covered it's two foot body, and it smiled with the pleasure of locating its first meal in days.
   *Walking through the forest...*
   Wendall was unaware of the goblin. He continued shuffling through the tiny forest.  Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.
    "What a beautiful noise..." Wendall thought to himself as he crunched the last leaf in sight. Disappointed, he looked up. And the golbin screeched, hurdling straight towards his face.

"Shh...Shh...Wendall, I'm sure it was just a dream, a day-dream prepped on by the horrible rejections." Wendall's mother soothed.
    "No, Mom!" Wendall insisted. "It was a goblin. A real live goblin. He promised he would let me go as long as I gave him more nourishing prey!" wailed the boy.
  "Nothing but a horrid, horrid, thought," Wendall's mother whispered, rocking her child back and forth.
   "I geuss so." Wendall said, trying to keep his gaze away from the door as a small, scaly figure, silently entered the house.

#1434 2013-03-18 13:41:32

123thingy
New Scratcher

Here;s my pasta! (Warning: The following pasta does not show my feelings towards pasta and/or global war/disease etc. It is a work of fiction.)

The Fear Plan:

It pains me when I read creepypasta. Not because they are scary or because I have to read a long story, but because of the fact that usually one person dies. This is in fiction, in fiction supposedly anything can happen, but usually there are only a few deaths from some haunted file or monster. As human beings we interpret Death as our enemy that we eventually meet, that is all said and true.

Now let's take a look at the facts: People DIE every second. Terrorism, war, disease.. Heck, even bullying causes some to commit both suicide and homicide. People are dying everywhere as you read this. You may or may not already know this.

So why does creepypasta cause a phobic reaction more than the constant real death of people due to circumstances beyond anyone's control? After all, both creepypasta and real life-threatening battles involve Death. I'll tell you why:

The Fear Plan.

The Fear Plan is why reading creepypasta keeps us up at night more than watching shootings on the news. It's what keeps us from realizing that we are killing each other off and also being murdered by diseases. The Fear Plan is there to keep us from the truth and keep our minds thinking that some fake haunting of one person is scarier than the deaths happening as you read this sentence. The Plan is to keep the public eye blocked from reality by a mysterious picture that haunts people's dreams or a tall man who kidnaps children but doesn't even exist.

The Fear Plan is what is keeping you reading this.

No, I won't tell you "Go to Sleep," or "Spread the word". But I will ask you this. If this is a creepypasta, has The Fear Plan backfired or is this helping it? Do you realize the truth or do you dismiss this as a scary story?

No. When Death visits, then the Fear Plan has collapsed and the gravity of death manifests itself from a psycho killer whose face is burnt off to the reality. If you wish to realize this, I will be here soon for you. That is when you will decide.

-Death

#1435 2013-03-25 21:33:00

MASTERSofMazzz
New Scratcher

This is actually something that happened to me one night in the closing days of 2010, my dad would always go to sleep with the history channel running, and they ran a short lived tv show that i remember being called "children of the grave", not sure if anyone else remembers it, but i was surfing, and i noticed a single episode was about three hours long. i didnt pay attention to it and went to sleep. i awoke later to a moaning sound coming from my tv, it was an old abandoned hallway, it almost seemed familiar. the hallway was empty, then, suddenly, a grey faced child appeared out of nowhere in th middle of the screen, the scene changed to what seemed to be a grafiti filled bathroom. the place had a similar dark feel to the hallway. a picture kept flashing at two second intervals, it depicted a rotted black and white photo of a rather large family, three adults and at least seven kids. the grafiti changed with each flash, until the scene changed once again, to a grey faced girl with pure black pupils that creepily matched her irises, she was crying, her tears were white. she said, "do you understand?" i soon found myself crying uncontrollably, and unable to stay awake. i awoke in a hospital, my dad asking why i was screaming, the doctor taking my temperature. i cant remember the rest, as the doctor put me on medication, but ever since then, ive suffered from nervous ticks.

#1436 2013-03-26 04:08:26

NeilWest
Scratcher

Things were perfect. Too perfect.

Everything was in it's right place.

Yesterday I woke up.

Looking at discord.

Now today when I woke up.

Looking at perfection.

Who helped me? Who had cleansed me?

Was it Life or was it Death?

I see red eyes across the room.

Why do they watch?

Called my sister - no reply.

Do they just want me to die?

Dying in perfection and questions.

This is not the way to go.

#1437 2013-03-28 10:30:34

LocoGamerPony
New Scratcher

I waited on the couch by the window eagerly for the package to arrive, I had been waiting all morning for it to finally come. I grunted "Still not here!" Until I heard a sudden dropping of a box at the door, I looked out the window, seeing that the postman was walking away and that there was a box at my door. I smiled, and rushed out to take the box in, it was from my classmate. I tore open the box to find what seemed to be a copy of Pokemon Revolution for the Wii, I'd always wanted this game, so I opened the case up, there lay the CD and all gloriously in the new game. Without hesitation, I ran to my room and inserted the disc into my Wii then jabbed the power button and snatched the Wii remote, waiting for the channel screen to come up. Once I selected the game, I looked at the channel, there was a start button, but no 'Wii menu' button, curious, I clicked the home button on the remote, the controls didn't respond, more curiously, I turned the Wii off and back on, to my shock, the channel was automatically selected, when I tried to take the disc out, the screen said in white letters "You are hurting us, do not do that." A little startled, I stuffed the CD back in and started the game.

Chapter 2 coming soon

#1438 2013-03-28 17:27:15

bananaman99
New Scratcher

A story I wrote loosely based on SAW. There is a bit of blood, so read at your own risk. It is unfinished, give me some good feedback if you want more!

Jack awoke with a splitting headache, remembering nothing at all of the previous night. Suddenly, lights flashed on, illuminating the room he was in and waking him fully up. He looked down. He was in some sort of chair. His arms and legs were restrained. He tasted metal. He saw a mirror in front of him, and what he saw reflected in it made him want to vomit. Two pairs of massive scissors, almost the size of pruning shears, were opened around each cheek. He also noticed two buttons at the end of each armrest on the chair. "HELP!!" he screamed. "PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" 
A gravelly voice came over an intercom system somewhere in the room. "I see you're awake. I also take it that by now you have noticed the blades in your mouth. 
"You are going to need to shut those. You will do so by pressing the buttons located in each armrest of your chair." Jack screamed for help again, even louder, still to no avail. "Only once you have pressed both buttons will you be freed from your restraints. But you have to act quickly. There is a timer on the wall in front of you that will tell you how much time you have left. You have two minutes. Should you fail to complete your task, a blade will be thrust violently through your back and kill you. Good luck."
The intercom clicked off.
"SOMEONE!! ANYONE!! PLEASE, HELP ME!! HELP!!!!!!" Jack's screams echoed off the walls of the room, empty apart from his chair.
1:30
Jack's screams turned into sobs. Tears streamed down his face. "Please, help me..." His screams turned into pathetic whimpers.
1:00
He looked at the timer. He knew he had only one thing to do, and had wasted enough time already. Placing his finger on one of his buttons, he tried to will himself to press down on it. Finally, he managed to bring himself to hut his button.
I sickening 'squish' echoed through the room. He screamed and writhed in pain.
0:30
He had to act fast. He placed his other hand on the other button. The tears running down his cheeks intermingled with the blood gushing out of his wound.
0:20
It's now or never, he thought.
0:15
Do it for Carley.
0:10
Do it for the kids!
0:05
He mashed on the button. Another squish. The restraints on his arms and legs fell away, and he fell onto the floor. A blade smashed through the back of his chair.
Oh, god, he though as he sobbed, a small puddle of blood forming around his head. Oh, god, I did it, oh, Jesus, the pain, the PAIN!! His body convulsed as a new wave of uncontrollable sobbing came on. But I did it, and I'm alive. I'll live to go back home, see Carley and the kids again, get-
"Very well done, Jack." The voice came back on the intercom. "But I wouldn't waste time, lying there on the floor like that. There are more people here. Some of them that require your assistance to survive. People like this lovely lady."
A tv screen flickered to life on a table right in front of Jack. He pulled himself into a sitting position. He vomited when he saw who it was on the tv screen, inside of a large glass box.
"Oh god!" he screamed. "CARLEY!!!!"

#1439 2013-04-03 10:36:20

Animeboy975
Scratcher

dryercat.jpg

Does anyone remember dryercat.jpg?

Well, unfortunantly i was the one who spread it. I've always been a computer geek, but still a kind person. It was in May 2006, where i was only in 7th grade. I created a early forum, where i had posted a few pictures of my life, including a picture of a cat on a dryer.

Actually we used to have the cat on my dryer. We got her in 1998. I was in kindergarden, then. My mom was pregnant with my sister and she bought a cat because she really wanted a cat at the time.

The cat's name was Fry, because i remember we went out to McDonald's the night we got her. Anyways, when we brought her home, she got comfeterable. She went on the dryer one night, and my mom took a picture of it.

Later, in March 2005, i decided to look through my memories after a hard day of 6th grade. 6th grade was my weak point in my life, the worst year ever. Anyways, i refound the picture and instantly remembered when we took Fry home.

Now, after that, i learned how to make a website in a tech class i took in 7th grade, so i made a forum for me. The website was called "Ben's chatroom" (yes, my name is Ben).

The chatroom was great, with all my friends joining it. I posted the picture of Fry on the dryer.

My friend thought the picture was extremely creepy, and he renamed the file from "IMG 1.jpg" to "dryercat.jpg" He sent the picture to more of my friends.

The picture was claimed so scary to some people, They kept sending it on. I was also called "dryer boy" at school, which spawned constant fights in the gym locker room.

Anyways, Fry died 3 years later. By then, this local fad died down. I revisted this today. I'm in my 2nd year of collage. It's been 7 years since then.

I still carry Fry's ashes in my dorm.

One night, though. I was hanging out with my friends, and one of them acidentally spilled Coke on Fry's ashes.

Fry awoke, heading to my room.

Fry looked like he had been through a war.

He was covered in mud and branches. Not to mention, his meows sounded demonic instead of cute now.

So i settled this myself. I got a rake from the janitors closet.

I started attacking Fry, as he was biting my friends. I snapped. I threw him out the window.

He yelled back:

"dryer....cat....jpeg...i..hate..you...BEN!"

Instantly, the picture popped back in my mind. It turned out the picture was sprading again. It was Fry's curse.

A note came out of the printer
"REVENGE...IS...MINE....-Fry"

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2013-04-04 17:51:17)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1440 2013-04-04 17:48:35

Animeboy975
Scratcher

bump

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1441 2013-04-04 19:17:15

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy, this topic is kind of dead you know.  neutral

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1442 2013-04-04 19:34:42

Sellout
Scratcher

What's wrong with him trying to bring life back to it?

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#1443 2013-04-04 19:36:00

jukyter
Scratcher

u kno... xD
necroposts r strictly forbidden xD
on pain of death  big_smile

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#1444 2013-04-05 16:46:05

koilmasta
Scratcher

uhh... this topic aint dead. inactive, sure, but not dead

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1445 2013-04-05 22:00:44

samid11
Scratcher

I might write a new story for old time's sake.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1446 2013-04-06 02:31:59

NeilWest
Scratcher

Oh god samid, you're alive!

#1447 2013-04-11 07:19:10

smiledog
New Scratcher

skintake his a puppet,he is a skeleton and the most scariest thing is<he uses skin to make his hat and cape

#1448 2013-04-11 09:35:30

samid11
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Oh god samid, you're alive!

I'm alive!
And I will be making a new pasta.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1449 2013-04-11 09:50:05

Stickman704
Scratcher

SAMID LIVES!  smile

Um, here goes. Inspired by the upcoming game. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.  big_smile

A machine for pigs. That's what it was meant to be for. A machine for pigs. They would be silently slaughtered, then hung upon the rack for slicing. Afterwards, the meat would go through several processes to be made into sausages that fed the local townsfolk. That was what was meant to happen, however, sometimes the pigs would be sent straight to the rack, live, a hot, mechanical blade searing through flesh while the squeals of pigs filled the factory. It was quicker that way. More efficient. Yes, it generated a lot of noise, but many factories did and nobody starved as they had all of the sausages they could possibly eat. Nobody questioned where the pigs came from. Nobody questioned the disappearances in the orphanage across the street. Nobody questioned that the squeals of the pigs no longer sounded like squeals any more, but screams. Why would they?

aannnd it sucks. I could probably do a lot better, but still... Oh, and it got a little messed up in the middle... sorry about that. I kinda wanted it to make it an 'Ohh! Didn't see that coming!', sort of thing. I think I kinda failed there.  sad

Edit: Spelling + grammar

Last edited by Stickman704 (2013-04-11 12:03:12)

Dun dun dun dun dun dun.... dun dun dun dun dun dun...  tongue

#1450 2013-04-13 06:49:32

NeilWest
Scratcher

[b]I'm writing a creepypasta novel and here is the first part:

Grace was an average girl. She wore a dark brown jacket most of the time, and she regularly went on Facebook. She worked as an office intern, so she had plenty of time to slack off and chat. She lived in Sweden so a day of sunshine was possible and impossible. It was the 10th of December when it happened. That was according to the police. It was her lunch break and she went to the coffee shop opposite the company HQ. Coming outside was like a breath of fresh air compared to the sweaty office in the large building. She met the coffee shop clerk, called Sympathy. She smiled whenever Grace came and they both enjoyed a regular cappuccino with a shot of caramel. It was an acquired taste.

‘So anything new?’ Sympathy asked, taking a sip of her brew before looking outside. She noticed that i
‘ started to snow.
    ‘Well, I might get a promotion - I’m hoping to suck up to the new manager. He’s called Alan and he’s quite cute.’
    ‘A cute boss? Now that’s something I’d like to see.’
    ‘Yeah, but our CEO doesn’t allow non-client visitors in the offices.’
    ‘I could book an appointment with you,’ Grace stopped checking her feed and looked at the ceiling, thinking if an appointment was possible. The snow got worse.
    ‘Hey - I don’t see why not! I mean - Alan will never know - right?’
    ‘Hopefully. Well - my break is nearly over - I’d better finish this,’ and Sympathy took a huge gulp of sweet coffee and returned to the counter - eying the snowstorm carefully.

Grace began to run across the street through the blizzard. It was freezing - probably below zero degrees. She wished that she wore a thicker pair of trousers. She rushed into the lobby and greeted the receptionist, before quickly running into an elevator. Grace then pressed the ‘5’ button and heard the lift vibrate around her. Thank god it worked today. Grace looked at the calendar in the hallway - it was just 3 days before the weekend. Hopefully, she could maybe visit her parents or something - something other than procrastinate on the social network and dream about Alan.

‘Hello Grace,’ Alan said sternly,
    ‘Oh, hello Alan - what are you doing?’ Grace said, a little confused,
    ‘You’re 5 minutes late from your coffee break,’
    ‘Wait - what?’
    ‘Yes. The company has been tighter on employee breaks so they knocked a few minutes off - I wouldn’t be surprised if someone didn’t get the message.’
    ‘Message?’ It was then when she remembered the announcement; “In order to raise employee productivity, we’ll be shortening breaks to allow you to work more. Please remember...”
    ‘Maybe you were off - but I’ll let you off for now - just don’t do it again ok?’
    ‘Ok,’ Grace calmly said. The CEO was definitely not someone to mess with for now.

The CEO was busy getting the project ready - and was in a lot of stress. With everyone. That was another factor to why breaks were shortened. It was one of the few times where the CEO did something other than be a dictator. Grace quickly returned to her desk - hoping no-one would notice her. *! She left Facebook open - anyone could have seen that. She quickly turned around. No-one had bothered to look in her cubicle, out of curiosity. Than Alan worked past and whispered,
    ‘My Facebook is “Alan S. Turnwell” - in case you needed to know,’ Grace felt shocked and happy at the same time. She was shocked that Alan had seen her Facebook open, but happy that Alan liked her enough to add her as a friend. Things were going okay for her. By the end of the day, the blizzard went from normal to code red. Everything was barely visible. It was if Stockholm was surrounded in white. She went to her car and unlocked - then rushed into the vehicle quickly. She drove onto the main road and found herself in a traffic jam. Hooray.

The radio was nothing more than a bad omen of what was happening. The weather said the snow was going to get worse overnight, the traffic presenter said the queue was quite long, and the horoscope guy said that Tauruses were going to have a bad time with organization. But seriously - were the stars going to be right? So, after non-stop Van Halen for around 5 metres - Grace wondered if there was a way around this. Then she remembered the countryside road - the one that lead from Stockholm to her town. Sympathy used it and she always got home ok - so maybe Grace herself should try it?

She looked both ways and swerved into the next exit - which was a narrow road surrounded by trendy clothes stores. The snow got worse - and it was harder to see with her fog-lights on. The road then exited to another clearer road, which soon enough led to the route she wanted. It was quicker than driving in the eternal car conga. The road was a little narrow and it was surrounded with spruce trees and large fields - a nice change from suburban skyscrapers. The snow was worse on the road so she couldn’t go full throttle or she’d crash. She always had an urge to but common sense said no.

It was a few minutes later and the road didn’t seem to end - though she did see a few buildings now. Many were cottages and farmhouses, whilst some were quaint little tea shops and such. The time was 5 pm and she was going to be really late now, considering the fact that it would be hard to see her town. A sign said ‘Burkenholm Historical Castle’ so she knew that her destination was only a few miles closer. Then a bright light blinded her before a large thud. Her head smashed threw the glass and she saw one last person.

Alan.

Alan screamed as Grace looked up towards him - her face was covered with blood and her car was in a total wreck. He ran up to her and held her dying body in his arms. Grace was surely dead. The foglights of his car were slowly dying - Alan would have to walk to the police station alone in the dark. He looked up - grabbed his phone - but realised it was dead. He was frequently splashed by passing cars - and when he did get to the station - it was midnight.

‘Hello?’ he said, as he entered the building,
    ‘One second,’ the secretary said to the person on the phone - before looking up to Alan, “Oh god! What happened?’
    ‘Sara, there’s been an incident. My phone was dead so I had to walk here to report the crash,’
    ‘A crash? Where’s the other person?’
    ‘She’s dead.’ There was a moment of silence between them - and the Sara knew that it wasn’t the right time to talk about it.
    ‘What should we do?’
    ‘Inform her family, clear the scene - all I know is that it’s ALL MY FAULT.’
    ‘It’s not. These things happen often when that road is foggy...’
    ‘BUT NO-ONE DIES,” Alan was shouting now, “AND I’M GUILTY. GUILTY, GUILTY GUILTY!’ Sara just confusingly looked at him sobbing on the desk,
    ‘If it makes you feel better, you can always talk to the police chief - he always knows what to do.’
    ‘Okay,’ Alan said, stumbling towards the police chief’s office,
    ‘Of course, he’s not here at the moment - but you can get yourself cleaned up here, can I have your full name please?’
    ‘Oh, Alan East,’
    ‘Right, look in the bathroom for some antiseptic whilst I go and call your family,’

When Alan came out, Sara had just finished a phone call,
    ‘Right, I’ve called your family and the ambulance service - but your dad just told me to hang up, he must not be in a good mood,’
    ‘He never is,’
    ‘Well - anyway, the ambulance should be here any moment now - just lie down and have a rest,’ So I had a rest and when I woke up, it was morning.

I was in my car - but with my seatbelt on and I had still crashed. However - Grace was gone. Her blood was still on the seat and there was a large space in the window where her head went - but nothing else. I went for my phone, still dead. I walked out and went back to the police station. This journey was quicker for some reason but Sara was still there.
    ‘Oh my god! What happened?’ she shouted,
    ‘Huh? But I thought I’d met you last night,’ I replied,
    ‘I certainly don’t remember - if we did,’ this was weird. Had I crashed whilst sleeping and woke up to find Grace left? That was way too realistic for a dream. Then I noticed a synige stuck in Sara - someone had drugged her to forget about everything. But that still doesn’t explain how I got from the police station and back to the car. Or how Grace had dissapeared.

Board footer