This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1376 2013-02-14 15:58:43

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

Neil that was awesome.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1377 2013-02-15 09:01:33

NeilWest
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

Neil that was awesome.

Thanks!

#1378 2013-02-16 04:23:16

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

eveadelekitty wrote:

samid11 wrote:

sparks wrote:

That was so scary to read! A tuxedo!  tongue

I'm joking, it was very creepy  smile

Thank you!  big_smile

nice, I loved it. And, it's not too too creepy, either! I'm 8, and loved it!
Very creepy.
I like the story I read once about the bloodstained doll that assasinated the girl at the sleepover. But the Unown pokemon one was a little weird, like death in pokemon? And unown spelling scary messages? Creepy. I'll rewrite it in my own words (I can't even remember how it was written out.)

I also agree. That story was amazing(ly creepy).
I'm 8 too!

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

#1379 2013-02-16 04:42:20

NeilWest
Scratcher

so i herd you all hated bootleg pastas, so i tried to make an awesome one

Pokemon CrackedPearl

I knew there was something different about the new Pokemon Pearl game I brought at the thrift shop. It began when my mum took me to this new shop that sold everying second-hand. Kitchen appliances, books, clothes - but I was surprised to find Pokemon Pearl. I was pretty excited because I could then transfer a Palkia to my Black 2 game and have a chance at beating the Elite Four.

I asked the teenager how much the game was, he shrugged and said, "Uhhh... five bucks?" I agreed and bought the game. I owe the small price to the kid's obnoxiousness rather than the game itself. So I got home and put the game in my 3DS. Wouldn't recognize. Great, now I'd have to dig out my old DS Lite. So, I put the Pearl game in that. This time it would work and it seemed pretty normal. I had no suspicions at the time.

To be continued...

#1380 2013-02-16 04:45:07

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

opiegs wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

GameHutSoftware wrote:

A guy died. The end.

Holy cow, dude. That is way to scary for the Scratch website. This is for kids. Now I'm gonna have nightmares forever, bro!

dude...that's not real creepy...,I'll show you real creepy...

I like cookies

OMG IT WAS SO SCARY IT RUINED MY LIFE
Here's something scarier:
I ate an apple

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

#1381 2013-02-16 10:23:44

xboxboy2003
Scratcher

ok,a boy named John got a dog. On the way home he tried to pet the dog but the dog said please dont toutch me, but the boy thought he  was just hearing things.So, they got home and John pet his dog again. the dog SHOUTED DONT TOUTCH ME! the boy freaked out but, he thoght he was dreaming... his mom tried to wake up john so she pulled the covers of him and...HIS HEAD WAS GONE!she fell on the floor. ambulece came after 2 months. But a man named Dave notioced someshing under his bed... the dog... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

#1382 2013-02-16 15:43:08

Shadow36821
Scratcher

ok i am not good at making scary stories but i tried to make one. Here it goes:

Puppet.sb:

One day, a man was looking at pictures when he saw a user-created picture that looked like a puppet.The file name was called "Puppet.sb".  It was a very basic drawing, just a tan puppet with a smile. The man saved the picture with the file name "Puppet.sb", just like the original file name. However, the man had no time to look at the picture all day, so he finished his work and went to bed. When the man woke up the next day, he had completely forgotten about the picture.

Two years later, the man was sitting at his computer, going through all his files when he came across Puppet.sb. The man remembered what had happened two years ago when he downloaded the picture. However, there was something different about it. The file name was no longer named "Puppet.sb", but now named  "forgotten.sb". the picture looked exactly the same,though. The man tried to change the file name, but and error message kept popping up. The man got tired of the nonsense and simply deleted the file.

The next day, the man went through his files again, and was surprised to see the Puppet.sb picture still there. The file name was Puppet.sb, but the picture was different. The picture had tiny red dots on it. The man tried to delete it, but a error message popped up.

The NEXT Day, the man saw the picture again, this toime the red dots had gotten longer, and the eyes were red, too. The file name was now "Time will come.sb".

The NEXT day, the man looked at the picture, and the file was named "puppet.sb", but the picture was even more horrifying. The red lines were everywhere, Its eyes were still red, and one arm was missing. The man looked at the picture again, and it said "I was never used. I was always a puppet." Those words were followed by a scream, and the man screamed and ran away.

THE END

#1383 2013-02-16 15:58:31

Necromaster
Scratcher

PikachuXionLover wrote:

eveadelekitty wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Thank you!  big_smile

nice, I loved it. And, it's not too too creepy, either! I'm 8, and loved it!
Very creepy.
I like the story I read once about the bloodstained doll that assasinated the girl at the sleepover. But the Unown pokemon one was a little weird, like death in pokemon? And unown spelling scary messages? Creepy. I'll rewrite it in my own words (I can't even remember how it was written out.)

I also agree. That story was amazing(ly creepy).
I'm 8 too!

Actually, I could have guessed from your username

#1384 2013-02-18 12:23:54

michael224
Scratcher

The real thing

One day there was a boy named Steven who LOVED minecraft. One day his friend told him the story of herobrine. "It's ovisouly not real" said Steven. "Okay, maybe it is maybe it is'nt, I think it's real." Said his friend who was named Billy. He walked to his house and played a bit of minecraft, read a bit of Lord of The Rings, and then went to bed. He was fast asleep until he heard his laptop crash on the floor. He woke up with a start. He saw a figure in the distants. He picked up his computer,went back to bed, only to wake up in a start a few minutes later, and this time his chair fell down. He saw the figure again, only this time closer. He picked it up, went back to bed again, and fell asleep, but only to wake up again, this time to the hallway window opening. His said to himself "this is weird." He walked into the hallway, and closed the window. Suddenly, a figure that look familiar to him jumped on top of him. The thing was suffocating him and he could'nt breath.right before he was about to die, he figured out who it was. Herobrine. "I guess I am real." Herobrine said.

The end

And that is the end. Goodbye.

#1385 2013-02-28 19:03:45

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Yup... this is what i make after so long. I actually really like it.

EVIL FURBY FOR SALE

I used to have a Furby.

If you are unaware of what i am talking about, Furbies were these little electronic furry things that talked and played with you.

When Furbies first came out in 1998, it was a christmas morning gift. Now, to remind, i was in 4th grade then, so it was new for me.

I remember staying up all night, and ripping open the wrapping paper to find my new best friend. It was a black Furby. I decided to name it Pal.

The thing was my best friend. We went to school together. We went to the park together. And much more.

I eventaully cleaned up Pal  from the constant dirt it left. And yes, i also had the Mcdonalds toys (I just went in and asked for all of them)

After a while, Pal got weird. He would leave my room alone at night, god knows how. He would walk around my house, wake my parents up and such.

Sometimes he was on the couch, just sitting there. It goes on.

What happened to Pal?

Well, my parents drug Pal out, and sold it in a yard sale.

It really was hard giving Pal up.

--------

Fast forward to November 2007. I had just started collage.

Collage life was actually pretty good.

One night, though, everything changed.

I was sleeping, until i hear a faint noise.

Random gibberish. Can't be that bad. It was coming from the hall way.

I opened the door, scared beyond belief and saw it.

IT WAS PAL.

I detached the batteries, and threw the stupid thing out the window, it still spoke, and said "J...ay... i....will..get...my..REVENGE!"

Whatever, simple enough.

I kept sleeping.

Next day, Pal showed up again. I decided to lock it up, and bring it to a thrift shop.

Now, i was in Michigan. I grew up in Iowa, so this wasn't that bad. The nice lady accepted it and took it to another thrift shop.

--------
Another fast forward. I recently graduated from collage, and now i live on my own. It's   October 2012, and life is nice. I moved again, to Arkensas. I was walking around the town on my first day here.

I saw tons of stuff. McDonalds and such.

When i saw something that caught my eye.

It was Pal.

Once again, in a antique shop.

Will that blasted thing leave me alone.

I also had a new Furby, named Ocean (because it was blue) and Bought Pal once again to see it interact with Ocean.

It did nothing, so i decided this was the final straw. I grabbed Pal, and set it on fire outside. When i was burning him, he said:

"YOU WILL... NEVER BEAT ME. DIE, JAY. GIVE UP. ONE DAY I WILL BE GREATER THAN YOU."

Meh, i didn't really like how the ending worked out. But i liked everything else. What'd you think?

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2013-02-28 19:31:27)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1386 2013-02-28 19:41:40

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Yup... this is what i make after so long. I actually really like it.

shortenify!

Meh, i didn't really like how the ending worked out. But i liked everything else. What'd you think?

Eh...
Well for one thing your grammar is a bit inconsistent, you capitalize "I" at one point and not at another point.
Unfortunately it was also quite cliche. One of the reasons I don't enjoy creepypasta anymore is because there's nothing new or unique anymore.

Just critique.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1387 2013-03-02 07:26:37

NeilWest
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

so i herd you all hated bootleg pastas, so i tried to make an awesome one

Pokemon CrackedPearl

I knew there was something different about the new Pokemon Pearl game I brought at the thrift shop. It began when my mum took me to this new shop that sold everying second-hand. Kitchen appliances, books, clothes - but I was surprised to find Pokemon Pearl. I was pretty excited because I could then transfer a Palkia to my Black 2 game and have a chance at beating the Elite Four.

I asked the teenager how much the game was, he shrugged and said, "Uhhh... five bucks?" I agreed and bought the game. I owe the small price to the kid's obnoxiousness rather than the game itself. So I got home and put the game in my 3DS. Wouldn't recognize. Great, now I'd have to dig out my old DS Lite. So, I put the Pearl game in that. This time it would work and it seemed pretty normal. I had no suspicions at the time.

The game did eventually work - but I had to do some ROM work to correct the malfunctions. Something tells me that they may have edited the file badly - but what harm would it do? It would probably corrupt a save or edit the appearence of some blocks - but no harm would probably be done. So, the menu came up - and no save file! That was great. I always seemed to be annoyed at obnoxious brats who don't delete their saves.

Professor Rowan greeted me - maybe a little differently than before. Though this was Pearl, I didn't quite know if this was really because of the fact that I was playing a different version. First of all, I was automatically called Pearl. My rival was automatically Lucas and my friend was automatically Dawn. This was wierd. Secondly, instead of showing me a Munchlax - Rowan showed me a Seaking. Was that important? You'll see later.

#1388 2013-03-02 11:55:04

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Well for one thing your grammar is a bit inconsistent, you capitalize "I" at one point and not at another point.

who needs grammar

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1389 2013-03-02 13:52:25

bananaman114
Scratcher

PikachuXionLover wrote:

opiegs wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

Holy cow, dude. That is way to scary for the Scratch website. This is for kids. Now I'm gonna have nightmares forever, bro!

I like cookies

I ate an apple

and found half a worm in it  wink

the sun still shines

#1390 2013-03-02 15:25:37

opiegs
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Gainsboro is better

BUT IT'S HARDLY POSSIBLE TO READ WITHOUT QUOTING!

That's obviously the point. Have you tried highlighting?

I SURE HAVE!

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1391 2013-03-02 15:27:20

NeilWest
Scratcher

Pokemon CrackedPearl by NeilWest

The game did eventually work - but I had to do some ROM work to correct the malfunctions. Something tells me that they may have edited the file badly - but what harm would it do? It would probably corrupt a save or edit the appearence of some blocks - but no harm would probably be done. So, the menu came up - and no save file! That was great. I always seemed to be annoyed at obnoxious brats who don't delete their saves.

Professor Rowan greeted me - maybe a little differently than before. Though this was Pearl, I didn't quite know if this was really because of the fact that I was playing a different version. First of all, I was automatically called Pearl. My rival was automatically Lucas and my friend was automatically Dawn. This was wierd. Secondly, instead of showing me a Munchlax - Rowan showed me a Seaking. Was that important? You'll see later.

Rowan also said, 'Hello test player, welcome to Pearl version 1."

"This is a game about Pokemon, which are wondryugetbs creatures"

"Tradddeer ttreesr or bbaatttle ttraineeeerrrs."

"Speech file not found: File Corrupted"

It went on like that for the rest of the dialogue, even with the Seaking. So the game began with the usual Red Gyranados on TV and Pearl's mom wishing Pearl luck on his adventure. I went outside, expecting Lucas to come and lure me into finding the shiny Gyranados - but he didn't come. I went to his house (must be a beta feature) to find his mum and dad watching TV.

I interacted with his mother first, and she said, "Lucas ran away. I'm not sure when he'll come back...". This was odd - he shouldn't run away. I talked to his dad and he said, "Speech file not found: File Corrupted" That wasn't much of a surprise. I exited and headed for the lake - hoping to find Professor Rowan. But two Team Galactic grunts were blocking the entrance. This was new for a Pokemon story.

I talked to them and they said, "We are Team Galactic! Nothing comes in our way!"

"You have no weapons or Pokemon - so go away you pest!"

Wait - weapons? What ever happened to the 3+ rating? So I looked around the areas free from tall grass and found a Poke Ball - containing a 'Sharp Knife". Yep - this was new. I decided to talk to the grunts again, who this time challenged me to a battle. It came up as a normal battle screen - but when the trainer sprites appeared - they stayed. When the battle menu showed, I chose 'Moves'.

There were three attacks - 'Stab', 'Dodge' or 'Flee'. Stab seemed like a good choice at the time. The animation came up with Pearl stabbing a grunt - furiously. Like he wanted him to die. Where o' where did that 3+ rating come from? I simply do not know! In the end, the animation finished with one of the grunts with really low HP and lots of stab cuts. He flinched. The other grunt used 'Headshot', which missed but still hit. I passed out instantly.

I woke up in a Pokemon Centre, at the end of a trail of blood. The nurse came and told me to lie down while her Chansey healed me. This was worse - Chanseys don't appear at Pokemon Centres. The sprite waddled up to me and did some dance before I felt better. I seemed to walk with a stagger but I got used to it. When I exited the centre, there was the two grunts again. One was covered with bandages.

The injured grunt called me a, "F****** piece of f****** s*** and a son of a b****" Was ESRB drunk when they rated this a 3+? The other grunt said, "Let's finish this - with the help of an old friend." Professor Rowan came out of nowhere. He said, "Hello Pearl, your adventure has only just begun. But I needssescdygcwscfg..."

"Speech file not found: File Corrupted"

What was Rowan going to do? Would he kill me? Did he work with Team Galactic? After the corrupted speech, another battle began. Likewise, it was me fighting as me, but Rowan sent out a Pokemon; a Seaking. Remember earlier on when I said that the Seaking he showed me was important? This is where it was important. I chose Stab - again. Seaking attacked first and used Horn Attack.

The Seaking just speared through the player's chest. The player then spoke. He said, "CrackedPearl will rise again." In a similar animation, the player died. This time, the save file deleted itself and I was asked if I wanted to start another game. The answer was no, the ROM hack I did must've corrupted the game so much that it allowed a virus to mess up the game really badly. I'd do another check tomorrow to fix it.

I forgot all about it until a few weeks later. I was walking down the street when I saw that someone had sprawled 'CrackedPearl will rise again." with an 8-bit fist sprayed below. Next to it was a scruffy teenager, so I came up to him and asked him what it meant. He said,

"The game cracks you. Like it did to Pearl."

I ran home to play the game again. This time, there was a save file already - called CrackedPearl. I opened it and it was Pearl, but with a bloody, gaping hole in his chest. He walked around with a limp and my mum wasn't there. I walked outside and no-one was there. Not even Lucas' parents. I staggered to Rowan's lab to find Lucas with a knife in his hand and Rowan's corpse on his lap.

He turned around and found me. He said,

"Pearl - I killed Rowan."

"He cracked you - but he won't crack me!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Wondering why you're alive? Resurrection."

"One life for another. It was simple."

"Couldn't do anything about the hole."

"CrackedPearl can rise again."

"Thank you for testing Pokemon Pearl version 1"

Did it suck?

#1392 2013-03-02 15:27:40

opiegs
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

PikachuXionLover wrote:

opiegs wrote:

I like cookies

I ate an apple

funny thing;

I found 1/6 of a caterpillar in mine...*blarfs up butterfly*

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1393 2013-03-02 15:29:03

NeilWest
Scratcher

opiegs wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

PikachuXionLover wrote:

I ate an apple

funny thing;

Let's get back on topic and stop talking about our lunch.

While you de-railed the topic - two new stories were uploaded.

#1394 2013-03-02 18:14:33

opiegs
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

itz botiful
u shd mk nothr

th 3 of us shd writ 1 2gthr!1

ys bt w shldnt dscus n d frms
actul i cn trai 2 gt n chthllo if u lik

can i try too?

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1395 2013-03-02 18:16:07

opiegs
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

opiegs wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

funny thing;

Let's get back on topic and stop talking about our lunch.

While you de-railed the topic - two new stories were uploaded.

which page?i like pie and possibly these next stories i just got the hunger games

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1396 2013-03-02 18:19:59

777w
Scratcher

get back on topic

#1397 2013-03-02 18:20:52

opiegs
Scratcher

777w wrote:

opiegs wrote:

banana500 wrote:

talking Soup.

luke, I am your father

what do either of these posts have anything to do with the topic

absolutely nothing

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1398 2013-03-02 18:21:55

777w
Scratcher

777w wrote:

get back on topic

listen to the attractive man up there and get back on topic

#1399 2013-03-02 18:25:05

Waffle27
Scratcher

NeilWest, Crackedpearl was great, all your scary stories are!

#1400 2013-03-02 18:33:48

opiegs
Scratcher

777w wrote:

get back on topic

okay;once,there was a guy named shmnelvin.he was an astronaut.he studied black holes.(prepare for a runon sentence) he went to a blackhole and was pulled in by...seemingly himself?they

met a creepy guy in it,they killed him out of anger, his last words were ,i am you, they then died
this happens to someone new every day. are you next?

PIEPIEPIE cool

Board footer