This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1351 2012-12-19 19:56:12

Wickimen
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

guis i wrot this rly skari stori its cald the disapearnce of the elefaant

‘Valery, I don’t mean to be rude, but is that an elephant in your parlor?’

‘Sorry, what?’

‘In your parlor, the elephant.’

‘Oh, that.’

‘Yes. I was just wondering.’

‘Elle?’

‘Yes, Valery?’

‘About the elephant.’

‘Right. The elephant.’

‘Well, you see—how shall I phrase this?’

‘Val.’

‘It’s there every day, you know, but we try not to speak of it.’

‘It is rather distracting.’

‘Oh, is it?’

‘A little. I don’t know. I’m sorry.’

‘Oh, Elle. Don’t be. If it distracts you, then I encourage you to ignore it.’

‘Ignore it? Just—don’t acknowledge it at all?’

‘That’s the way.’

‘Seems frightfully strange. Oh, no. I wish I’d never brought it up, Valery. The whole matter, of the elephant in your parlor and all. It’s dreadfully queer!’

‘I’m sorry it gave you such a turn. Ellie, dear! Don’t cry. Listen. Listen…’

‘So strange!’

‘That’s all right, it’s all right.’

‘Oh!’

‘Here, have a handkerchief.’

‘You’re…you’re very kind, Valery. It’s just…’

‘There, there. Here, now. I’ve a wonderful idea.’

‘But the elephant, Valery.’

‘The most wonderful idea. Listen.’

‘The…the…’

‘Look. How about…are you quite finished, now? How’s this: there isn’t an elephant in that room over there.’

‘Valery?’

‘No elephant!’

‘Hang on, what are you saying?’

‘There isn’t an elephant. I don’t see an elephant. Do you?’

‘Well.’

‘Do you?’

‘Well, I don’t know! I thought…I thought…but I don’t know.’

‘I never saw an elephant in my life.’

‘I guess I haven’t either. I mean I guess I haven’t, how could I have? An elephant…in the parlor…ridiculous!’

‘That’s what I’ve been meaning to say.’

‘Quite right, then. That’s all right then, Elle. You’re all right now, aren’t you?’

‘Oh, I’m very well. Thanks so much for the tea.’

‘Yes, no trouble at all. And, Ellie darling…’

‘Yes, Valery?’

‘Do let’s not exit through the parlor.’

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1352 2012-12-20 14:18:12

ExtremelyGamer
Scratcher

Nice creepypasta. Can somebody give me a theme or genre, I;ll make a real one :p

"Submarines are like water like underwater airplanes" O_o

#1353 2012-12-20 14:43:19

joletole
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

‘Valery, I don’t mean to be rude, but is that an elephant in your parlor?’

‘Sorry, what?’

‘In your parlor, the elephant.’

‘Oh, that.’

‘Yes. I was just wondering.’

‘Elle?’

‘Yes, Valery?’

‘About the elephant.’

‘Right. The elephant.’

‘Well, you see—how shall I phrase this?’

‘Val.’

‘It’s there every day, you know, but we try not to speak of it.’

‘It is rather distracting.’

‘Oh, is it?’

‘A little. I don’t know. I’m sorry.’

‘Oh, Elle. Don’t be. If it distracts you, then I encourage you to ignore it.’

‘Ignore it? Just—don’t acknowledge it at all?’

‘That’s the way.’

‘Seems frightfully strange. Oh, no. I wish I’d never brought it up, Valery. The whole matter, of the elephant in your parlor and all. It’s dreadfully queer!’

‘I’m sorry it gave you such a turn. Ellie, dear! Don’t cry. Listen. Listen…’

‘So strange!’

‘That’s all right, it’s all right.’

‘Oh!’

‘Here, have a handkerchief.’

‘You’re…you’re very kind, Valery. It’s just…’

‘There, there. Here, now. I’ve a wonderful idea.’

‘But the elephant, Valery.’

‘The most wonderful idea. Listen.’

‘The…the…’

‘Look. How about…are you quite finished, now? How’s this: there isn’t an elephant in that room over there.’

‘Valery?’

‘No elephant!’

‘Hang on, what are you saying?’

‘There isn’t an elephant. I don’t see an elephant. Do you?’

‘Well.’

‘Do you?’

‘Well, I don’t know! I thought…I thought…but I don’t know.’

‘I never saw an elephant in my life.’

‘I guess I haven’t either. I mean I guess I haven’t, how could I have? An elephant…in the parlor…ridiculous!’

‘That’s what I’ve been meaning to say.’

‘Quite right, then. That’s all right then, Elle. You’re all right now, aren’t you?’

‘Oh, I’m very well. Thanks so much for the tea.’

‘Yes, no trouble at all. And, Ellie darling…’

‘Yes, Valery?’

‘Do let’s not exit through the parlor.’

Spooky.

#1354 2012-12-20 19:39:08

Wickimen
Scratcher

super skaari

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1355 2012-12-20 19:44:19

bananaman114
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

super skaari

elefunt in da room

the sun still shines

#1356 2012-12-24 11:25:22

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

It's  wonderful

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1357 2012-12-24 11:29:59

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=111843
Want to read it anyone? It's probably my actual GOOD attempt at making 'creepypasta' or a scary story.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1358 2013-01-24 20:13:03

777w
Scratcher

bump

#1359 2013-01-24 20:43:27

MEOWCAT34
Scratcher

Once upon a time your computer got a virus. The end. Sorry if it was too scary.

Wuntz a pun a tiem dere wuz a ranndumb guy. da end.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1360 2013-01-24 21:29:50

777w
Scratcher

MEOWCAT34 wrote:

‣  Moderately silly stories are permitted, however, you can't just write "zombies killed everybody the end" or misspell ever single word and get away with it. Satire is okay, outright nonsense isn't.

#1361 2013-01-25 08:12:53

MEOWCAT34
Scratcher

777w wrote:

MEOWCAT34 wrote:

‣  Moderately silly stories are permitted, however, you can't just write "zombies killed everybody the end" or misspell ever single word and get away with it. Satire is okay, outright nonsense isn't.

Ok, sorry.

Wuntz a pun a tiem dere wuz a ranndumb guy. da end.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1362 2013-01-26 13:58:18

NeilWest
Scratcher

ExtremelyGamer wrote:

Nice creepypasta. Can somebody give me a theme or genre, I;ll make a real one :p

How about a Theory pasta? It's hard to make a hard one, but it's worth it.
Here is good example.

#1363 2013-01-28 01:09:24

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

This thread is pretty dead.

#1364 2013-01-29 14:36:53

lisafireball
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

(My Flapjack Pasta Continued)
'MMF: EP 0'
   Last year, I was at my friend's house. We were just about to go to the Comic-Con, and we both had these bizarre costumes that were meant to represent everything in pop culture we liked. we had on antenna to represent Invader Zim, and green backpacks to represent Adventure Time. I was wearing a red stripey shirt to represent my favorite show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. When I had first put it on, my friend had rolled her eyes. She hated the show, quite the opposite of how I felt about it.
   "Let's go," I finally said, opening the door for my friend.
"Thanks." She walked through the door, and I followed after waving goodbye to her parents.
   When we finally got to the convention, we were very excited. It was our first time going to something like this, and we got to go together as well. I immediately spotted the CN booth and ran up to it. My friend followed.
   I looked through the bins categorized by show and was overjoyed when I found one marked 'Flapjack'. Happily, I rummaged through it and pulled out a ton of stuff: t-shirts, figures, and even a DVD. I studied it. It read:
"MMF: EP 0"
I figured the MMF part stood for the full title of the show, but I had no clue what 'episode zero' meant. Not really knowing if it was official or not, I started to put it back, but and employee stopped me. She seemed nice enough, but her voice was very hoarse and gruff sounding.
   "Why are you putting back this DVD?" She asked.
I was puzzled. "Um, cause I don't think I want it. It's kinda unofficial looking..."
The employee thought about my response for a moment, then beamed.
   "Here, try this instead."
She handed me a different DVD that seemed more official. It was titled 'season one', and it had a picture of the three main characters on it. I checked out the back. It seemed good enough.
   "I'll take it." I finally decided.
"Great, that'll be five dollars." The employee happily took my money and walked off.
    When I got home from the convention, I unloaded my stuff and put the DVD near my TV so I wouldn't forget to watch it later that evening.
After the majority of my stuff was put away, I grabbed a bag of pretzel sticks and popped the DVD into the little black player below my TV.
   The main menu looked very official. It played an instrumental version of the theme, but a violin being badly played had been added to the song. I turned down the volume because it was a little bit annoying. I forgave the badly played song and hit the episode selection menu, but no episodes were on it except one. I looked at the title:
'Bonus Episode'
I didn't know why it was a 'bonus', because it was the only episode on the DVD. I rolled my eyes and huffed, thinking that I paid five dollars for nothing but one episode- and I had. But it wasn't the kind of episode I had thought it would be.
   I decided to click on the bonus episode, and I was happy when it actually worked. The theme song started to play with words and stuff, but there was that obnoxious violin being played in the background. But that wasn't the only thing. There were also badly played bagpipes and clarinet in the theme, and the colors were inversed. Everybody had red eyes, and their hair was really bright blue or some other weird color. Some of the singing lines in the theme were reversed or slowed down.
   But what really scared me was at the end of the theme, where Flapjack pops up and sings his name, he popped up just facing and staring at the screen with his red eyes. He had I don't even know what dripping off his arms(I'm guessing it was blood, but with the inversed colors I couldn't tell.), and in his hands he had a knife. His lips didn't move, but a sound played when he popped up that said "Flapjack" like he was supposed to say at this part, but it was slowed down and very deeply pitched. Then the sound played again at normal pitch but very slow. After the sound were over, very slowly, the picture of Flapjack faded until only his eyes were left. Then another picture faded in- this time it was the closeup of the disturbing cat that meowed scarily. The red eyes were kept on the screen over where the cat's eyes should've gone, and it played the distorted meowing sound repeatedly.
   I tried to turn off the TV, but it kept saying "Function not Available". So I had to cover my eyes and only hear the sound of the video.
I heard screaming, slowed and reversed lines, and at one part I heard Flapjack say "OPEN YOUR EYEESSS!" in a sing-songy voice.
   I almost cried, but I didn't. Instead I screamed.
The video replied, "No use in screaming!" And my pillow disappeared so I had to watch the show.
   It kept showing disturbing closeups of the characters' inversed-color faces and playing scary sound clips. The characters also kept talking to me.
   "Why don't you want to watch us, Clara?" Flapjack supposedly knew what my name was.
"BONUS EPISODE 0," Bubbie chanted.
What really got me during the talking-to-me part was K'nuckles. He had the most disturbing closeup ever, and whenever he came onscreen, I felt something gripping my shoulders. Whenever I would turn around, nothing would be there, and the grip would let go.
At the end of the episode, it showed that Flapjack with a knife again, but his picture would be interrupted by static periodically, where  K'nuckles and Bubbie chanted "Clara" through strained G-Major sounding voices.
After the last static, the DVD popped out of my player, but I was too traumatized to take it out fully.
   But when I finally got the courage to get up, I felt that grip again, holding me down to the couch. I turned around.
It was the Flapjack from the DVD.
He had a knife, and sang-song his name like he did in the theme.
Let's just say after his visit with me I had permanent leg damage, I had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, and I got rid of everything Flapjack and Comic-Con related that I had ever bought.
His face still haunts me to this day.
------
SAN DIEGO DAILY NEWS
JULY 19, 2013
A Comic-Con booth employee by the supposed name of Kimmi Cawkes tried to leave the Comic-Con early yesterday, but she was caught by police officers who recognized her walking style and appearance for those of Kimara Cawkson, a wanted woman, and was put in an asylum for creating traumatizing DVDs of Cartoon Network's children shows and disguising them as the real seasons.
Cartoon Network is said to have issued an apology and a refund to consumers of their DVDs, which were sold at the Con for one-and-a-half days.
Most found or purchased DVDs of the disturbing film have been confiscated and destroyed, but we do not know how many are still out there. If you received a DVD by Kimara Cawkson, please let Cartoon Network know so they can help you.
If you are not sure if your DVD is a Ms. Cawkson one, please contact the San Diego hotline and tell them about your DVD. The hotline agent will most likely know if it is by Ms. Cawkson.
----
So how was my story?  big_smile  I hope it's okay. I tried to make it original.

OMG I'M NEVER WATCHING FLAPJACK AGAIN!!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! btw, AWESUM STORY!!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/359h9wn.gif

#1365 2013-02-08 10:11:02

koilmasta
Scratcher

Anyone here? SOMEONE PLZ POST A CREEPYPASTA BEFORE THE MODS THINK IM NECROPOSTING.

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1366 2013-02-08 10:17:20

jukyter
Scratcher

koilmasta wrote:

Anyone here? SOMEONE PLZ POST A CREEPYPASTA BEFORE THE MODS THINK IM NECROPOSTING.

youre going to get banned

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#1367 2013-02-08 17:29:11

koilmasta
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

koilmasta wrote:

Wait, necroposting can get me banned?! I thought it was this  -\/

northmeister wrote:

The term "necropsot" is commonly misused as just a bad thing, which is not necessarily true. Necroposting just means that you post on a topic that's old and that hasn't been posted on for a while. If you necropost on a topic that isn't relevant, or your post isn't relevant, then that's what people mean by necroposting and the post usually gets flagged and the topic closed if it's been resolved or is no longer needed.

the post is from a different forum but still...

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1368 2013-02-08 18:15:28

nama
Scratcher

koilmasta wrote:

jukyter wrote:

koilmasta wrote:

Wait, necroposting can get me banned?! I thought it was this  -\/

northmeister wrote:

The term "necropsot" is commonly misused as just a bad thing, which is not necessarily true. Necroposting just means that you post on a topic that's old and that hasn't been posted on for a while. If you necropost on a topic that isn't relevant, or your post isn't relevant, then that's what people mean by necroposting and the post usually gets flagged and the topic closed if it's been resolved or is no longer needed.

the post is from a different forum but still...

jukyter has a tendancy to be sarcastic
watch out for that

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#1369 2013-02-09 01:56:00

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

One day, a family of four decided to go camping. They had spent all week packing for the big trip, and they would spend two weeks going camping. They got all sorts of medical supplies, foods, kits, and invited lots of relatives and close friends to join them. It ended up that all the people that came where the family, and friends named Laura, Aaron, Sophia, and Bran. And a dog named Dot. Once they got to the campsite, everyone began to unpack, tents where put up, campfires lit, and swimsuits put on, as there was a creek right next to the campsite, where everyone was allowed to swim and fish in. It was a lovely day, but nobody knew what was coming after sunset.... Soon the sun slipped down under the horizon like a raw yolk sliding across the frying pan, and the yellow moon seemed to glow over the land. "It's so pretty here!" Said unsuspecting Jane, "Everything is pretty to you..." Said Jane's emo brother, Lucas. Jane didn't listen. She sat on a rock next to the tent, right by the campfire, where everyone was roasting hotdogs and marshmallows. "Come, kids, why don't you two have some snacks with us?" Said their dad, Stephen. "Sure!" Jane said, hopping off the rock. Lucas just snorted. Just then, a sound could be heard in the bushes. But everyone thought it was just a wild animal. Nobody was afraid. Laughter was filling the air until a being, not quite human, but not an animal, jumped out of the bushes, it's gleaming green eyes seemingly staring into their souls, it's fang-like teeth and long fingers. Everyone screamed. The creature tried chasing after everyone, and trying to bite them, but before it could bite anyone, Laura dialed the police. And it was the dog who bit the creature back, defending it's owners until the police arrived, and, of course, since the police where deep into town, it took them a while to reach the campsite. But the creature attacked the police, sinking it's sharp teeth into their necks and pulling it's long fingers through their hair. The dad told his children to go into the RV and lock the doors, and then he grabbed the being by the neck, preventing it from breathing. But the creature had a stronger grip once it grasped onto the arms which where chocking it. It finally ran away after the dad let go. Then,  the dad and friend Laura ran after the being for a long time, police coming with. Everyone else decided to remain on the campsite to keep safe. Once they ran down the hill, the police where able to fire their weapons at the creature, but the bullets missed the target. And before you could say  anything more, the Men In Black arrived at the scene. They captured the being as easily as they could snap their fingures, and then they told the dad, friend Laura, and police to never speak about this tale. Ever since, no other creatures had been seen, and the world seems to be peaceful again. But you could never see these men at a roadtrip or camping ever afterwards.

#1370 2013-02-09 09:47:58

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

that was interesting

#1371 2013-02-11 04:18:33

NeilWest
Scratcher

Slenderman Theory: Thomas Katrovisky by NeilWest

Hello, my name is Anthony and I live in Moscow. Recently, I have been interested in the culture concerning the Slenderman. The only pictures are photoshopped, but I know that all the real evidence has been destroyed. But one theory came to my attention, one concerning Thomas Katrovisky - a Russian who had an eye for marionettes. He was famous for breaking the record for making the largest puppet in the world, in 1996. This was when the Russian Fair began touring Russia too, so there was always a carnival packed with families. He would demonstrate his many creatures to the children, who were always amazed at the magic that these puppets would give.

He created everything, dragons, people, fish, birds - but he never showcased them all. There was one marionette that he was forced not to show. He called it the 'Slender Man' as his body was slender and tall. He modelled it after a ghost in his nightmares, who would stalk him through the German Black Forest at night. But the puppet was gone, along with Thomas - and the two were never seen again. People believed the puppet came alive and killed Thomas, before hiding in the Russian forests. Others say that Thomas destroyed the puppet, to stop the nightmares, but went mad and hid in the forest. The reality is scary, and so I investigated.

I began at the last Russian fair he was seen at, in a small village just off the motorway leading to Kiev. Many of the children were grown up by now, students studying many subjects. I came by one at a counter of a food stall, who told me about the experience. He said that Thomas showed them the enormous puppets, each guided by helicopters high in the sky. Many were larger than the average human, some as small as a child. Behind the curtains puppets were piled up into a heap of wood, but one stared at the man - with a blank face. The same day, Thomas was feeling feverish - shaking and sweating. Many said it was stress, but it could've been something caused by the nightmares.

The man's lunch break was over by then, so he went back to serving customers. I saw a large forest facing the village, so I planned my journey carefully. It may have been 7 or so years, but Thomas may still be alive and the marionette in perfect condition. Or the marionette had been abandoned and Thomas had died. I too also started having feverish symptoms, sweating profusely and shaking with anxiety. It was sunset when I left my car outside the woods, so I turned on my flashlight and began searching the area. Everything was normal and quiet until I found a note on a tree, it said: "HE SEES WITH NO EYES" scrawled with black pencil.

It was clearly Thomas, because he was illiterate (he spent most of his childhood exploring the forest and carving wood). It was clear he was now writing about his nightmares of the beast he created - and they were definitely getting worse. There were more of these notes, and I wondered why hikers hadn't noticed them in the first place. I suddenly heard a loud thumping noise - so I froze to the spot. I shakily turned around to find the puppet staring at me. It wore a black suit and had a featureless face - but it was definitely real. I ran as fast as I could. I heard Thomas' raspy, feverish voice speak to me. What he and his puppet would do to me was a mystery.

I finally lost him at a tree, but I was lost at the tree. Anywhere I went was lost, if I stopped I died. I couldn't retrace my steps in fear that I would bump in the puppet. Thomas' nightmares were already taking over my thoughts...

News clip:

A hiker, aged 32, has been found dead in a Russian forest. Also found at the scene was a man, aged 55. It is unclear of cause of death but many believe it is of cardiac arrest. Chips of wood have also been found at the scene - but they are no factor in the duo's death.

#1372 2013-02-11 07:40:14

eveadelekitty
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

sparks wrote:

That was so scary to read! A tuxedo!  tongue

I'm joking, it was very creepy  smile

Thank you!  big_smile

nice, I loved it. And, it's not too too creepy, either! I'm 8, and loved it!
Very creepy.
I like the story I read once about the bloodstained doll that assasinated the girl at the sleepover. But the Unown pokemon one was a little weird, like death in pokemon? And unown spelling scary messages? Creepy. I'll rewrite it in my own words (I can't even remember how it was written out.)

Last edited by eveadelekitty (2013-02-11 07:40:57)

#1373 2013-02-11 07:52:11

eveadelekitty
Scratcher

Ok, here we go! The story as I remember:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A boy had bought a used Pokemon game. He stuck it in his system and began to play.
The previous user had beaten the Pokemon Master. He was in a castle of some sort.
Now, there were some Unown and another pokemon in his party. The Unown spelled out LEAVENOW. For some reason, the other pokemon fainted, and was replaced by another group of Unown that spelled out HEDIED. The other ones soon changed to URDEAD. Soon, something happened. To the castle. It seemed to collapse under the player's feet. Now, he thought somebody had hacked the game. Eventually, he saw a grey mark. In a few seconds, he noticed if said R.I.P. and it was the player's grave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy, huh?
I think you'll like it.

#1374 2013-02-11 08:29:21

eveadelekitty
Scratcher

And, another. My own. That I'm making up on the spot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Sarah. Just a few days ago I witnessed something that has forever scared me, and I have the scars to prove it. The other day, my family was on a hike. We had just put up a little tent just i case it rained, and walked off. My parents decided to go of to the side trail, and my little brother and I went to the other way. We would come back to the tent at noon, pack up and go home. It was 8 in the morning, a nice summer day.
10 minutes on the trail, I decided to mark a left on the map and turn that way. But I heard a crack. A tree branch scraped the ground after falling off a tree. The wind blew my hair back as I walked down the path. It was a cold one. I noticed Derek was cold, but it was very hot when we came! Very hot. Derek had said he could feel his brain melting. I walked on, marking my steps so I could retrace them, when I saw my kid brother was behind me. Then I turned. around, and I saw it. It was a tree. He had got his leg caught in a hollow hole. Then, I found out his leg was bleeding. There was something inside the hole! Derek cried in pain as blood flew against the tree. I ran up and carefully but quickly dragged his leg out and put a napkin on his hurt leg as I looked at the hole. There was, inside, a strange thing. It was a large white worm. It was like a gigantic maggot. I picked up a stick and jabbed the strange thing. But this I didn't expect. It opened up, revealing a large mouth. The creature ate the stick, and snapped at me. I escaped with a bloody cut on my arm, as the thing emerged. It was huge. I jumped at it and yelled at Derek. "If somebody dies, it's me. Go make a fire and bring back a lit torch. Go!!" My brother got up and limped out of the forest. When he returned, I had knocked out a tooth with a rock, which it swallowed. It ate the tooth too, cutting itself. I took the torch Derek had just brought back and burnt the creature in 3 places. I accidentally shook the torch, slightly burning me, but now, it's going away. Back on track, the worm now bit off a tree branch and tried to stab me, but I lit it with the torch that burned me and made it eat both. Its mouth caught on fire. Now this is the scary part. The worm extended four feelers. The strange finger-like appendages grabbed both of us, then pulled us close to its mouth. I felt its tooth scratch my leg, and my leg bled very badly from just that. I knew I had to think fast. Then I noticed I had my backpack. I grabbed a knife and cut off the feelers, which dropped us. I landed on my back and grabbed Derek, then we decided to stay still and watch what unfolded. Pools of blood came out of it, and splattered us. I whipped out my camera, and snapped it, which it didn't notice, because, it was busy screaming in pain and agony. Its voice was like a banshee's. And then it stopped and rolled over. I grabbed my knife and stabbed its belly as it tried to dry its body. There was a huge banshee-like scream, and I saw something horrible. I snapped it, as blood covered my pants, dyed my hair red (it's still red now) and covered us in it. I stood up, shook off the dripping blood and attacked it head-on. Derek ran away. I got scratched, cut and covered in worm blood, mixed with my own. Now, it writhed in pain. It came at me and there was no escape at this point. My knife was right next to it. But, i gotta remember this part. Derek ran up, grabbed my knife, and took a run-and-jump onto the beast and, doing anything to save my life, sliced through it on impact. The monster was dead. I took a picture of Derek proudly wiping monster blood off his sleeve. Sometimes, having him around is awesome, and this is a good example. I retraced my steps to Mom and Dad's tent, just at 12:14. I explained, and showed them the pictures. Mom hugged me, and packed up quickly. We went home.
I think you know why we never went there anymore.
So, no, we shouldn't go camping in the backyard for our sleepover.

#1375 2013-02-11 12:43:09

NeilWest
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Slenderman Theory: Thomas Katrovisky by NeilWest

Hello, my name is Anthony and I live in Moscow. Recently, I have been interested in the culture concerning the Slenderman. The only pictures are photoshopped, but I know that all the real evidence has been destroyed. But one theory came to my attention, one concerning Thomas Katrovisky - a Russian who had an eye for marionettes. He was famous for breaking the record for making the largest puppet in the world, in 1996. This was when the Russian Fair began touring Russia too, so there was always a carnival packed with families. He would demonstrate his many creatures to the children, who were always amazed at the magic that these puppets would give.

He created everything, dragons, people, fish, birds - but he never showcased them all. There was one marionette that he was forced not to show. He called it the 'Slender Man' as his body was slender and tall. He modelled it after a ghost in his nightmares, who would stalk him through the German Black Forest at night. But the puppet was gone, along with Thomas - and the two were never seen again. People believed the puppet came alive and killed Thomas, before hiding in the Russian forests. Others say that Thomas destroyed the puppet, to stop the nightmares, but went mad and hid in the forest. The reality is scary, and so I investigated.

I began at the last Russian fair he was seen at, in a small village just off the motorway leading to Kiev. Many of the children were grown up by now, students studying many subjects. I came by one at a counter of a food stall, who told me about the experience. He said that Thomas showed them the enormous puppets, each guided by helicopters high in the sky. Many were larger than the average human, some as small as a child. Behind the curtains puppets were piled up into a heap of wood, but one stared at the man - with a blank face. The same day, Thomas was feeling feverish - shaking and sweating. Many said it was stress, but it could've been something caused by the nightmares.

The man's lunch break was over by then, so he went back to serving customers. I saw a large forest facing the village, so I planned my journey carefully. It may have been 7 or so years, but Thomas may still be alive and the marionette in perfect condition. Or the marionette had been abandoned and Thomas had died. I too also started having feverish symptoms, sweating profusely and shaking with anxiety. It was sunset when I left my car outside the woods, so I turned on my flashlight and began searching the area. Everything was normal and quiet until I found a note on a tree, it said: "HE SEES WITH NO EYES" scrawled with black pencil.

It was clearly Thomas, because he was illiterate (he spent most of his childhood exploring the forest and carving wood). It was clear he was now writing about his nightmares of the beast he created - and they were definitely getting worse. There were more of these notes, and I wondered why hikers hadn't noticed them in the first place. I suddenly heard a loud thumping noise - so I froze to the spot. I shakily turned around to find the puppet staring at me. It wore a black suit and had a featureless face - but it was definitely real. I ran as fast as I could. I heard Thomas' raspy, feverish voice speak to me. What he and his puppet would do to me was a mystery.

I finally lost him at a tree, but I was lost at the tree. Anywhere I went was lost, if I stopped I died. I couldn't retrace my steps in fear that I would bump in the puppet. Thomas' nightmares were already taking over my thoughts...

News clip:

A hiker, aged 32, has been found dead in a Russian forest. Also found at the scene was a man, aged 55. It is unclear of cause of death but many believe it is of cardiac arrest. Chips of wood have also been found at the scene - but they are no factor in the duo's death.

bump

Board footer