This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#101 2012-06-18 19:36:39

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

samid11 wrote:

Ok, I'm starting of the version of my pasta from Slendy's persepctive.

Thanks!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#102 2012-06-18 19:39:04

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Slendy should still win

he DID!

wait I thought pinkie turned him into cupcakes and enderman respawned

I added onto the ending. Then slenderman became himself and climbed out of pinky pie and then pinky pie ate enderman and then slenderman ate pinky pie and the enderdragon and everybody and then he could breathe fire and this is a run on sentence wahhahahahahahahahahahaah.

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-18 19:39:18)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#103 2012-06-18 20:05:40

samid11
Scratcher

Slenderman stood motionless among the trees. His arms expanded into the figure of branches. His body twisted into a plant-like position. If he didn't know better, he would've mistaken himself for an old, dead oak, standing limp and lifeless in the wood. He sighed slightly, feeling a soft rumble deep inside of him. He stared down. He had to eat.

"Ok, Lizzy! I'll meet you in the woods!"

He knew just the prey.

Tell me what you think!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#104 2012-06-18 20:06:47

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Issac

Kevin sat on his couch, playing his xbox. His windows and doors had all been boarded up by his brother, Anthony. There was a chain of deaths and disapearances in his city, and they were going in a pattern, as the media had said. A map had been shown the pattern. It was forming a word. All it had spelled was Is-. By the looks of it, Kevin was next. Kevin wasn't scared at all. Heck, he never WAS scared. When night fell, Kevin went to bed on the top bunk of his bed. Anthony had his own room, but he slept in the bottom bunk of mine.
"Kevin, in case we don't live, I have to tell you something-"

Anthony began spewing out all of his secrets, some of them were surprising, some were weird. After almost 30 minutes, we both finally fell asleep.

Kevin woke up in the middle of the night when he heard glass breaking. He saw the outline of someone about his age, rising up from his window, which was broken. Kevin screamed, and that woke Anthony up. He screamed too. Kevin saw the sillhouete walk to Anthony's bunk. He heard an odd slurping sound, and Anthony stopped screaming. Kevin saw it now. It was a kid with red hair. He climbed up to Kevin's bunk. He had no eyes, just black sockets. He opened his mouth and screeched, and 3 black tentacles extended from his throat. A tiny red light flashed in his eyes. The tentacles wrapped around Kevin, and slowly retracted retracted. He had sharp, jagged teeth on all sides of his mouth. Kevin struggled, but was sucked into his mouth, and eaten alive.

1 Month Ago

Issac clicked onto Scratch, his favorite website. He didn't have an account, but he would someday get one. He liked looking on the front page, that's where all the good games and animations were. He found an interesting one called "Day at the Mall with Astro." He clicked it. It was a project by Astro947. It actually had ZERO views, despite being front paged on top viewed. The project began with a shot of Astro walking to the mall, talking to Charlie. When they got to the mall, several rather disturbing things happened. It started with [This whole part is disgusting, so I didn't bother writing it].  After the splattering and violence had ended, a creepy music track played, along with a picture of Astro as a zombie.

Issac began screaming. His eyes seemed to explode, and now he saw in only infared vision. He felt the inside of his mouth being torn apart, and a new set of teeth grew in from the sides. All of his teeth had become sharp, even the set on the sides. Then, the pain stopped. He only had one intention now.

To Kill. To mark his name.

Issac.

What'd ya think?

Creepy. Astro won't like this, but THAT'S WHAT I CALL CREEPYPASTA!

#105 2012-06-18 20:09:23

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Slenderman stood motionless among the trees. His arms expanded into the figure of branches. His body twisted into a plant-like position. If he didn't know better, he would've mistaken himself for an old, dead oak, standing limp and lifeless in the wood. He sighed slightly, feeling a soft rumble deep inside of him. He stared down. He had to eat.

He knew just the prey.

Tell me what you think!

meh, it's okay, but a bit short.

#106 2012-06-18 20:14:54

samid11
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

He knew just the prey.

Tell me what you think!

That's the start XD There's way more.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#107 2012-06-18 20:15:13

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

he DID!

wait I thought pinkie turned him into cupcakes and enderman respawned

I added onto the ending. Then slenderman became himself and climbed out of pinky pie and then pinky pie ate enderman and then slenderman ate pinky pie and the enderdragon and everybody and then he could breathe fire and this is a run on sentence wahhahahahahahahahahahaah.

much better. how wonderful.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#108 2012-06-18 20:17:27

Wickimen
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

BUT IT'S HARDLY POSSIBLE TO READ WITHOUT QUOTING!

That's obviously the point. Have you tried highlighting?

Well, it should be readable, but not easily noticed.

Light grey is incredibly easy to notice

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#109 2012-06-18 20:19:23

Andres-Vander
Scratcher

I went to that pokemon one a few days ago and nearly gouged my eyes out

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/2260823/flugelhorn-feline-o.gif

#110 2012-06-18 21:09:47

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

And now... cooking with Pinkie and Kevin!

"Hello everyone!" Kevin enthusiasticly said, taking a bite out of a teal cupcake.
He began to gag and cough. "Lets not use Jacob next time."

"Learn how to make more Cupcakes, WITH OUR GUEST STAR, JEFF THE KILLER. 
Jeff stalked into the room, wearing shades.

"Okay Jeff, stand right here!" Kevin said, pointing to a spot next to him."

Jeff stood there.

"Now Pinkie, get on the table."

Pinkie got on the table, a confused look on her face.

"MAKE SURE YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH!" screamed Jeff and Kevin, both holding chainsaws.

Last edited by weegeeissparta (2012-06-18 21:10:29)

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#111 2012-06-18 21:28:26

samurai768
Scratcher

Journal Entry 1: 3/23/2056 9:58 AM
I am conducting a final experiment at our lab before it's demolition. It's sad to see it go, but I figure that it's a sign we need to look to a bigger and brighter future. But I digress.

Before and after the invention of the Chronological Automobile (or, as it is more famously called, the Time Machine) many have speculated that, if it fell into the wrong hands, one could cause the downfall of the human race or create a time paradox- and who knows what would happen then. Since the new law has been put into place limiting the use of the time machine to professional chrononauts and time researchers exclusively, I thought it would be interesting to see the effects of a changing time continuum on the human brain.

First, a group of test subjects will be split into two; one the control and the other the experimental group. Both will stay in separate rooms, and will be tested for roughly a week and half in collective testing time.  I will tell both groups that at some point during the week they are in the rooms, they will be sent to a different point in time. They will not know the direction of the time travel, or the time it happens. Psychological and physical checks will be performed on the subjects hourly, and if a subject wishes to leave they will be transported to their correct time if necessary.

I start testing today. I have asked four trained chrononauts to supervise the test and the construction on the new time fail safe room has just been completed.

Journal Entry 2: 3/23/2056 2:00 PM
Test subjects have been introduced to their temporary housing and have been split into separate groups. After the experiment was explained, 3 subjects asked to leave, as expected.

Tell me what you think  big_smile  I might finish writing it later. I'm kind of lazy -.-"

#112 2012-06-18 21:28:26

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

"Hello everyone!" Kevin enthusiasticly said, taking a bite out of a teal cupcake.

"Okay Jeff, stand right here!" Kevin said, pointing to a spot next to him."

Jeff stood there.

"Now Pinkie, get on the table."

Pinkie got on the table, a confused look on her face.

"MAKE SURE YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH!" screamed Jeff and Kevin, both holding chainsaws.

I literally LOLed when I read that  lol

#113 2012-06-19 08:10:24

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

That's obviously the point. Have you tried highlighting?

Well, it should be readable, but not easily noticed.

Light grey is incredibly easy to notice

I have to tilt my laptop to see it, an gainsboro... you've gotta have an eagle's eye to see THAT!

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-19 08:10:45)

#114 2012-06-19 08:12:01

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

He knew just the prey.

Tell me what you think!

That's the start XD There's way more.

Okay

#115 2012-06-19 08:13:46

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

(this is my sequel to the creepypasta I put in Samid11's creepypasta a few weeks before it was closed. It has no name yet.)

THEN HE WOKE UP. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.
THAT VERY FACE. The white face. It was staring (if it had eyes) in through the window-at him. The hands were sliding along the window, trying to find an opening. The thing-he suddenly remembered the name-the internet horror. Slenderman. Something in his mind snapped. His memory regained. He was living alone. He had taken a walk, and got lost. Very lost. Trying to find shelter. And that's when he saw it. A tree, sliding its body down... down... down... to the ground. It had seized him. It told him...I CANNNN TAKEEEEE YOUUUU BACKKKKKK... BACKKKKK WHEREEEEE YOU WANTTTTT TO BEEEEEEE... BACKKKKK HOMEEEEEE... but his mind went blank after that. Slenderman, now hitting the window, became angry. WIthout moving a muscle-the window amazingly broke. Slenderman slithered fast inside. He saw the man. He opened his mouth wide to reveal rows and rows of tiny teeth, that were very sharp. He pulled the man closer... and closer... to his demise.

END OF PART TWO

Want more? tell me. LIke it? Tell me. Hate it?... don't tell me.

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-19 08:30:46)

#116 2012-06-19 08:19:16

777w
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

(this is my sequel to the creepypasta I put in Samid11's creepypasta a few weeks before it was closed. It has no name yet.)

Then he woke up. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.

END OF PART ONE

want more? like it so far? Hate it? Tell me! Part two coming soon!

(I know people don't approve of reposting, but...)

if youre going to repost at least put it in a quote
like this

777w wrote:

wawawa

"hmm my post is going unnoticed"

777w wrote:

777w wrote:

wawawa

#117 2012-06-19 08:28:12

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Then he woke up. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.

END OF PART ONE

want more? like it so far? Hate it? Tell me! Part two coming soon!

(I know people don't approve of reposting, but...)

if youre going to repost at least put it in a quote
like this

777w wrote:

wawawa

"hmm my post is going unnoticed"

777w wrote:

777w wrote:

wawawa

I just made part two! Look!

#118 2012-06-19 12:03:07

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Kevin Killton

Kevin went to bed as usual. Top bunk. He played fruit ninja on his ipod for a while, then fell asleep.

Kevin woke up to a stirring noise. Was it his ipod? No, it died in the middle of the night. Kevin looked to the side, and saw him staring at him. He had a white face, his mouth was shaped strange, he never stopped smiling, nor did he ever blink.

"GO TO SLEEP" he said, staring straight at Kevin.

He was most likely a killer. Kevin had fought one on a train once, so he'd be able to get this guy away from him.

"Nah, I'm going to go get some cookies" Kevin said, hopping off the top bunk. The killer ran around and stood in front of Kevin.

"GO TOO SLEEP!" he said, pointing a knife at him.

Kevin took a look at him. A long look. Seeing every detail of him, something snapped inside of him.

The strings that bound him to sanity were broken. All Kevin wanted to do was kill. Kill  a ton. Killton. He was no longer Kevin Cotton.

He went to the bakery, and kicked the door open, ignoring the closed sign. Found a half eaten cake with red on a table. He grabbed his knife, and stabbed the cake. The icing coated his knife, and Kevin began to eat the cake. ('splains the picture)

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#119 2012-06-19 12:08:17

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

Kevin went to bed as usual. Top bunk. He played fruit ninja on his ipod for a while, then fell asleep.

Kevin woke up to a stirring noise. Was it his ipod? No, it died in the middle of the night. Kevin looked to the side, and saw him staring at him. He had a white face, his mouth was shaped strange, he never stopped smiling, nor did he ever blink.

He was most likely a killer. Kevin had fought one on a train once, so he'd be able to get this guy away from him.

"Nah, I'm going to go get some cookies" Kevin said, hopping off the top bunk. The killer ran around and stood in front of Kevin.

Kevin took a look at him. A long look. Seeing every detail of him, something snapped inside of him.

The strings that bound him to sanity were broken. All Kevin wanted to do was kill. Kill  a ton. Killton. He was no longer Kevin Cotton.

He went to the bakery, and kicked the door open, ignoring the closed sign. Found a half eaten cake with red on a table. He grabbed his knife, and stabbed the cake. The icing coated his knife, and Kevin began to eat the cake. ('splains the picture)

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

ಠ_ಠ
is this like some asdf movie creepypasta

#120 2012-06-19 12:52:48

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

"Okay Jeff, sit on this table right here!" Kevin said, pointing to a spot next to him."

Jeff stood there.

"Now Pinkie, stand right here."

Pinkie walked by the table, an evil look on her face.

"MAKE SURE YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH!" screamed Pinky and Kevin, both holding chainsaws.

Fixed.

#121 2012-06-19 12:53:59

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

Much better than Jeff The Killer.

#122 2012-06-19 13:06:52

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

"GO TO POTATO" he said, staring straight at Kevin.

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

#123 2012-06-19 13:08:58

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

(I now have a name for this.)

CONFUSION

THEN HE WOKE UP. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. Oh, and that uneven crack in for a mouth. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.
THAT VERY FACE. The white face. It was staring (if it had eyes) in through the window-at him. The hands were sliding along the window, trying to find an opening. The thing-he suddenly remembered the name-the internet horror. Slenderman. Something in his mind snapped. His memory regained. He was living alone. He had taken a walk, and got lost. Very lost. Trying to find shelter. And that's when he saw it. A tree, sliding its body down... down... down... to the ground. It had seized him. It told him...I CANNNN TAKEEEEE YOUUUU BACKKKKKK... BACKKKKK WHEREEEEE YOU WANTTTTT TO BEEEEEEE... BACKKKKK HOMEEEEEE... but his mind went blank after that. Slenderman, now hitting the window, became angry. WIthout moving a muscle-the window amazingly broke. Slenderman slithered fast inside. He saw the man. He opened his mouth wide to reveal rows and rows of tiny teeth, that were very sharp. He pulled the man closer... and closer... to his demise.
The man didn't know what to do. He saw the gaping mouth, and aimed a kick at slenderman's face. It did nothing, but slenderman yanked at him. The man began to move crazily. Kicking, punching, actually BITING slenderman. Slenderman seemed to grow SIX MORE arms. They seized him. They were squeezing him. Then, he grew six MORE! Eighteen arms squeezing and pulling, while the man kicked and pulled. Slenderman grew angry like before, and made an angry screeching sound. His TV exploded, one of his talking toys from childhood began to talk, HIs toaster flew at him and banged him on the head. The man was holding on to his counter. His fingers were slipping. Slenderman grew 6 more arms, which meant he had TWENTY FOUR arms. Pulling him back. The man's fingers slipped off. He was yanked back. The man kicked. He screamed. And slenderman broke a window without touching it, like before, and the glass hovered. It shot towards the man.

END OF PART THREE

As usual, like it, or don't?

#124 2012-06-19 13:10:34

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

*rolls eyes* oh, THAT picture. I eat potatoes. Go inside a potato. I will eat you.

#125 2012-06-19 13:22:49

Garr8
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Kevin Killton

HE WANTED TO KILL CAKES.

*rolls eyes* oh, THAT picture. I eat potatoes. Go inside a potato. I will eat you.

I like your new sig, there's me in the background.

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

Board footer