This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1176 2012-10-09 20:58:58

banana500
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

Animeboy975 wrote:

Troll pasta to hold you over (NEW STORY COMING SOON.)

THIS ISN'T LAME CREEPYPASTA I SAW A OLD MAN AND HE GAVE ME A TAPE. I PUT IT IN MY VHS AND IT WAS CREEPY THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE AMD HYPER REALISTIC EYES. IT WAS SO CRAZY I WATCHED IT WITH MY FRIEND AND HE DIED THAN  I WAS SENT TO SCARY CAMP AND THE ADRESS WAS 666 AND I WAS SCARED ALL THE ANIMALS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND ALL THE TREES HAD 13 CARVED INTO THEM. THE TREES GREW HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND THEN THEY CALLED BEAVERS TO KILL ME THE BEAVERS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND BLOOD SPLAT EVERYWHERE. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WAS WRITTEN I THINK THE BEAVERS DID IT

Try to read it without laughing, or even giggiling. I dare you.

Uhh...

That was pretty unfunny, actually. It was really easy not to laugh.

Guys, I think we need a usermade troll pasta thread.  tongue

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1177 2012-10-09 20:59:59

777w
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

THIS ISN'T LAME CREEPYPASTA I SAW A OLD MAN AND HE GAVE ME A TAPE. I PUT IT IN MY VHS AND IT WAS CREEPY THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE AMD HYPER REALISTIC EYES. IT WAS SO CRAZY I WATCHED IT WITH MY FRIEND AND HE DIED THAN  I WAS SENT TO SCARY CAMP AND THE ADRESS WAS 666 AND I WAS SCARED ALL THE ANIMALS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND ALL THE TREES HAD 13 CARVED INTO THEM. THE TREES GREW HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND THEN THEY CALLED BEAVERS TO KILL ME THE BEAVERS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND BLOOD SPLAT EVERYWHERE. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WAS WRITTEN I THINK THE BEAVERS DID IT

Uhh...

that would really, really hurt
but if you say so

Last edited by 777w (2012-10-09 21:00:45)

#1178 2012-10-09 21:01:16

banana500
Scratcher

777w wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Uhh...

I was joking.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1179 2012-10-09 21:02:20

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

777w wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Uhh...

I was joking.

It would be funny.  tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1180 2012-10-09 21:03:55

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Uhh...

but if you say so

Please no.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1181 2012-10-09 21:06:18

777w
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

777w wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Uhh...

I was joking.

well itd be way better than cramming that mess in here

#1182 2012-10-10 21:07:51

opiegs
Scratcher

I was playing Skyward Sword.  Then everything went blank.  Normally my little brother Stewart shuts things off as a joke, but this was different because he was gone for a week.  Then everything came back on; completely randomly.  But this was different.  Everything was different: I had no hearts,the screen was a shade of red,and I had no control.  Yet the game still kept on going. I tried to turn off my Wii. It wouldn't stop.  I tried to break it but it wouldn't.  That night I heard sounds from everything that was hostile in the game. I told my family about it but they told me I played the game too much.  So after school I played some more.  All of the enemies were gone.  When I went back upstairs, everything was gone.I slowly started painfully fading away.

Like it?

PIEPIEPIE cool

#1183 2012-10-10 21:36:17

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Overused themes. Overall bad plot.
2.1/10

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#1184 2012-10-10 21:49:13

banana500
Scratcher

opiegs wrote:

I was playing Skyward Sword.  Then everything went blank.  Normally my little brother Stewart shuts things off as a joke, but this was different because he was gone for a week.  Then everything came back on; completely randomly.  But this was different.  Everything was different: I had no hearts,the screen was a shade of red,and I had no control.  Yet the game still kept on going. I tried to turn off my Wii. It wouldn't stop.  I tried to break it but it wouldn't.  That night I heard sounds from everything that was hostile in the game. I told my family about it but they told me I played the game too much.  So after school I played some more.  All of the enemies were gone.  When I went back upstairs, everything was gone.I slowly started painfully fading away.

Like it?

That was...really bad. I'm sorry. Too cliche.

By the way guys, this is a true story. One time, I was playing Star Fox on my SNES. And on the first stage, Corneria, the sky was red. No, seriously. I resetted the console, and the sky turned back to blue. But still, I was sorta freaked out for a second.  tongue

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1185 2012-10-10 22:01:41

777w
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

opiegs wrote:

Like it?

That was...really bad. I'm sorry. Too cliche.

By the way guys, this is a true story. One time, I was playing Star Fox on my SNES. And on the first stage, Corneria, the sky was red. No, seriously. I resetted the console, and the sky turned back to blue. But still, I was sorta freaked out for a second.  tongue

once my sister was playing okami and she teleported to this creepy area and the wolfs head was all stretched out and broken
but uh then it was fine
it was disappointing how nothing actually creepy happened

#1186 2012-10-11 00:00:01

gumigirl
Scratcher

Muuurrrp
I might post something I've been working on  tongue

Of all the things I've ever lost...I miss my mind the most...

#1187 2012-10-11 07:21:38

samid11
Scratcher

gumigirl wrote:

Muuurrrp

MARIA.

MARIA, YOU'RE ON THE FORUMS.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

Last edited by samid11 (2012-10-11 07:21:53)

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1188 2012-10-11 09:17:45

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

I GIGGLED. I'M A BOY AND I GIGGLED.
minor fixes:

THIS ISN'T LAME CREEPYPASTA I SAW A OLD MAN AND HE GAVE ME A TAPE. I PUT IT IN MY VHS AND IT WAS CREEPY THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE AMD HYPER REALISTIC EYES. IT WAS SO CRAZY I WATCHED IT WITH MY FRIEND AND HE DIED THAN  I WAS SENT TO SCARY CAMP AND THE ADRESS WAS 666 AND I WAS SCARED ALL THE ANIMALS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND ALL THE TREES HAD BOBBYBOB3'S LUCKY NUMBER CARVED INTO THEM. THE TREES GREW HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND THEN THEY CALLED BEAVERS TO KILL ME THE BEAVERS HAD HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND BLOOD SPLAT EVERYWHERE. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WAS WRITTEN I THINK THE BEAVERS DID IT

PS: WE, THE BEAVERS DID NOT DO IT. WE JUST KILLED YOU AND YOU CAME BACK TO LIFE AS A TROLL.

Like the fixed version?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1189 2012-10-11 09:21:50

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Uhh...

but if you say so

I made one.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1190 2012-10-11 09:23:01

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

gumigirl wrote:

Muuurrrp

MARIA.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

wait-is that you putting her real name out, or are you quoting something?

#1191 2012-10-11 09:25:23

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

gumigirl wrote:

Muuurrrp

MARIA.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

So
I've given out my real name

clicky

#1192 2012-10-11 15:50:21

gumigirl
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

gumigirl wrote:

Muuurrrp

MARIA.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

A WIZARD SENT ME

#1193 2012-10-11 15:52:24

gumigirl
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

gumigirl wrote:

Muuurrrp

MARIA.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

It's my name. :B

#1194 2012-10-11 16:02:08

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

gumigirl wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

MARIA.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE.

It's my name. :B

What I thought

clicky

#1195 2012-10-11 17:07:38

Animeboy975
Scratcher

My new project. "Fort building camp the week of June 18th, and going to california June 23rd were all in my life BTW.)

TOM by Animeboy975

I've always had a 3DS since launch in early 2011. It was blue, and i always loved playing it.

But one June day, everything almost changed.

Well, more specifically, i had camp the week of June 18, 2012. It was a fort building camp, and it was very fun. We swam, and made a epic fort. But that's not what i want to say. I went to California to visit family for fun on the following Saturday. Like any sane person would do, i brought my 3DS. It had StreetPass on, and Mario Kart 7 in the cartridge slot. I loved both, and went on the plain ride. After a tedious 4 hour plane ride, i left the airport and got to where we were going to stay.

It was my grandpa's house in San Jose. He loves humor, and a nice guy. Where we usually stay in his house was under construction (it was a tiny guest house behind his.) we stayed in a trailer. Now on to the story. The trailer was in the parking lot, and it was nice. I went to the back room, which looked like any normal sleeping cabin on a train. Guess what? There was no internet access. So, i played my 3DS.

Mario Kart 7 turned on. I went to go see who i got during the plane ride.

It just showed up, a blonde Mii smiling on one of the slots. I selected him, and his name said "TOM"

TOM? What. Anyways, he had a custom cup. I played it and it was normal. Without that weird freak (possibly) i went to play normally. I had beaten every cup, so i just picked "Mirror Special Cup"

"MIRROR SPECIAL CUP" 1ST COURSE: DK JUNGLE. TOM HAS JOINED.

Oh jeez, TOM. Let's see how much of a pathetic driver this guy is.

Anyways, he dissappeared. I raced first lap. I swear i was in 1st. But the game said 2nd. This obviously means TOM is a hacker.

Ugh, he just kept hacking into all my stuff. I just kept playing, eventually beating every cup twice.

Anyways, i was way too bored. I turned off my 3ds and heard a faint voice....

"Sucker......."

Ehh, wasn't very pleased with how it turned out.  hmm

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1196 2012-10-11 18:30:32

gumigirl
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

*rolls eyes* oh, THAT picture. I eat potatoes. Go inside a potato. I will eat you.

I like your new sig, there's me in the background.

No, that isn't you. Because the person in that picture is hanging out under my bed right now eating spiders and considering ME for dinner.

now i'm hungry

#1197 2012-10-11 18:34:56

samid11
Scratcher

gumigirl wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

I like your new sig, there's me in the background.

No, that isn't you. Because the person in that picture is hanging out under my bed right now eating spiders and considering ME for dinner.

now i'm hungry

MARIA NO.

NO.

#1198 2012-10-11 18:46:29

gumigirl
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

My new project. "Fort building camp the week of June 18th, and going to california June 23rd were all in my life BTW.)

TOM by Animeboy975

I've always had a 3DS since launch in early 2011. It was blue, and i always loved playing it.

But one June day, everything almost changed.

Well, more specifically, i had camp the week of June 18, 2012. It was a fort building camp, and it was very fun. We swam, and made a epic fort. But that's not what i want to say. I went to California to visit family for fun on the following Saturday. Like any sane person would do, i brought my 3DS. It had StreetPass on, and Mario Kart 7 in the cartridge slot. I loved both, and went on the plain ride. After a tedious 4 hour plane ride, i left the airport and got to where we were going to stay.

It was my grandpa's house in San Jose. He loves humor, and a nice guy. Where we usually stay in his house was under construction (it was a tiny guest house behind his.) we stayed in a trailer. Now on to the story. The trailer was in the parking lot, and it was nice. I went to the back room, which looked like any normal sleeping cabin on a train. Guess what? There was no internet access. So, i played my 3DS.

Mario Kart 7 turned on. I went to go see who i got during the plane ride.

It just showed up, a blonde Mii smiling on one of the slots. I selected him, and his name said "TOM"

TOM? What. Anyways, he had a custom cup. I played it and it was normal. Without that weird freak (possibly) i went to play normally. I had beaten every cup, so i just picked "Mirror Special Cup"

"MIRROR SPECIAL CUP" 1ST COURSE: DK JUNGLE. TOM HAS JOINED.

Oh jeez, TOM. Let's see how much of a pathetic driver this guy is.

Anyways, he dissappeared. I raced first lap. I swear i was in 1st. But the game said 2nd. This obviously means TOM is a hacker.

Ugh, he just kept hacking into all my stuff. I just kept playing, eventually beating every cup twice.

Anyways, i was way too bored. I turned off my 3ds and heard a faint voice....

"Sucker......."

Ehh, wasn't very pleased with how it turned out.  hmm

Meh, it's a good concept, but it could use a lot of work. Get rid of some irrelevent details and shift the central focus to the game. Put in some creepy details in regards to the game and something to bring the story to a neat conclusion, for example you need something unique to identify the voice at the end.

Just some advice. *stomps off to give more totally wise advise to other people because i know everything*

#1199 2012-10-11 18:49:15

gumigirl
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

gumigirl wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

now i'm hungry

MARIA NO.

NO.

so sorry mother *bows down to your maternal instincts*

hehe

#1200 2012-10-11 21:48:15

777w
Scratcher

ok guys stop going off topic here

Board footer