This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1001 2012-08-28 22:13:39

Wickimen
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

777w wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

777w wrote:

i bet that by morning thisll have over 1000 posts

THIS IS THE LAST POST BEFORE THE 1000TH /spam

In the effort to stay on topic

Did anyone actually write a pants creepypasta besides me
If so I overlooked it and please direct me thattaway right now

where did you write a pants story
story

"me: yessss
when did i misuse it
yikes
oh i see
well like
i got accustomed to the misuse
so yeah
everyone's gone!!"

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1002 2012-08-28 22:15:40

Wickimen
Scratcher

777w wrote:

1000th reply yo
now watch as somebody deletes their posts and steals my meaningless prize

I just stole your meaningless prize

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1003 2012-08-29 15:54:42

777w
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

777w wrote:

1000th reply yo
now watch as somebody deletes their posts and steals my meaningless prize

I just stole your meaningless prize

i can smell the clever seeping out of your pores

#1004 2012-08-29 16:06:01

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

The West Woods by Animeboy975.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer 1999 was the time, at the crack of dawn.

I was ready, and i packed a bag. It was a adventure camp for a whole week. My mom took me on a 45 minute drive to the campgrounds.

I saw a man wearing a black t-shirt, with a wide grin on his face. I got dropped off, and started crying weeply, even though i was 10.

He took me around the ground, and said i was the west cabin. He told me to stay in the west cabin. I went in, and said the other cabins can go in the woods behind the cabins, but not west.

Why such a random cabin? He just told us that and we started the camp. It wasn't until Wednesday.

It was 9:00 sharp on the clock, got our gear, and headed to the West Woods. We started on a dirt pathway.

It looked like a typical forest, at night. Dark. And Scary. We went on the pathway, and we heard screams as we got to a fork in the road.

We did what all logical friends would do in this situation. Split up. I went the first way, ending up on a giant rock, high above a river.

Suddenly, the gates that lead out the forest locked. We were trapped. Forever.

He said the second lead to a little wooden bathroom, with a mens and a womens room, like you see in parks, that had a staircase behind it.

It lead to that river. We weren't good swimmers at the time, so we jumped across rocks, and found a mysterious door on one of the rocks.

We went in, which lead to a adult in a chair. We were suprised.

Suddenly, his face got less wide, he grew a larger body shape, and a eye popped out of his head. He said "YOU MADE A BAD DECISION."

We sprinted out, back to the riverside. There was more of the forest. There we saw it. A giant tree. I looked at my watch, 1:12 AM.

How did time fly by? We saw a man poke out of the tree, and let us in. He said he wasn't going to hurt us and such. And he didn't. We got fresh water and soup.

We decided to take on the forest, the three of us. Suddenly, i was stepping on bones, which lead to another tree.

The man threw me and my friend in. Suddenly, we were taken.

It looked like under a tree, in a small wooden room, with nothing but a full sized bed. We decided to sleep.

We woke up, hung by chains, wearing nothing but underwear. He put those masks your grandma uses for sleeping over our faces, and screamed "YOU MADE A BAD DECISION"

My life is over. I blame it all on my friend.

My friend.

-Clark Newlit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i'm a explorer. I found these journal entries scattered across the forest in May 2004. Bless Clark Newlit.

THE END

What did you think?

Reposting

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1005 2012-08-29 17:42:32

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Remember, throughout this story, this song will be playing.

Day 1
Claustrpohbia test beings today. Subject resists his transportation. Struggles to escape. The radios are active and working. Subject observes his surroundings and looks for an exit. Reaction same as all others before him. Subject has been fed and is ready for sleep. Subject sleeps on the matress, this test may be another pointless one, showing no differences from the others.

Day 2
Subject awakes, and continues searching for an exit. Not panicing as much now. Subject is ajusting quicker than most. Radios are now set to default music.

(WIP) It'll be explained later lol

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#1006 2012-08-29 20:09:31

banana500
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Day 1
Claustrpohbia test beings today. Subject resists his transportation. Struggles to escape. The radios are active and working. Subject observes his surroundings and looks for an exit. Reaction same as all others before him. Subject has been fed and is ready for sleep. Subject sleeps on the matress, this test may be another pointless one, showing no differences from the others.

Day 2
Subject awakes, and continues searching for an exit. Not panicing as much now. Subject is ajusting quicker than most. Radios are now set to default music.

Hooray, another "sadistic experiment" story![/sarcasm]

Seriously though, they're getting old.

Last edited by banana500 (2012-08-29 20:12:45)

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1007 2012-08-29 21:51:08

zbugni
Scratcher

wait... who was phone?

#1008 2012-08-29 21:56:39

littletonkslover
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Day 1

Day 2

they can actually be quite entertaining if a creative concept is used, along with good writing. of course, that goes for most writing...

http://www.coxlab.org/images/rat_banner.jpg
That's the dark nature of capitalism. ~ Wonder Showzen

#1009 2012-08-29 22:26:07

banana500
Scratcher

littletonkslover wrote:

banana500 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Day 1

Day 2

they can actually be quite entertaining if a creative concept is used, along with good writing. of course, that goes for most writing...

Yeah, but most of the time I fail to see new ideas.  hmm  Unless weegeeissparta's story goes in new directions to show us something original.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1010 2012-08-29 22:28:38

littletonkslover
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

littletonkslover wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Yeah, but most of the time I fail to see new ideas.  hmm  Unless weegeeissparta's story goes in new directions to show us something original.

someone should do one on animal testing, the actual ethics and morals of testing is more intriguing in my opinion

http://www.coxlab.org/images/rat_banner.jpg
That's the dark nature of capitalism. ~ Wonder Showzen

#1011 2012-08-30 08:02:49

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Day 1

Day 2

UH.
THAT STORY SHOULDN'T EXIST.
WRONG COPY/PASTE.
HATERS INCOMING.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#1012 2012-08-30 09:23:39

banana500
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

banana500 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Day 1

Day 2

UH.
THAT STORY SHOULDN'T EXIST.
WRONG COPY/PASTE.
HATERS INCOMING.

Uh, did you read my other reply? I said that if you expand this story to new directions and come up with something new and original, then it has potential.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1013 2012-08-31 17:14:13

banana500
Scratcher

Lebump.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1014 2012-08-31 19:12:02

samid11
Scratcher

Gorefics are getting REAAAALLY old, people. Especially Pony ones.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1015 2012-08-31 19:25:38

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

THIS.

I'm gonna stop writing Lost Episodes for a while.

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-08-31 19:38:09)

#1016 2012-08-31 20:21:02

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

THIS.

I'm gonna stop writing Lost Episodes for a while.

I'm planning on making a story about my OC Edgar.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1017 2012-08-31 21:47:51

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Well, i'm gonna make 2 more.

My first [i'm trying to write this WITH NO GORE]

ハッピーヒルズ by Animeboy975

Hi. I'm a collage student who is in a class for kid's programming. I recently was asked a huge project for the year.

The challenge is to make a season of a cartoon for kids, than see if Nick, Cartoon Network, The Hub, or Disney Channel wants to air it.

I started on a series called Jack and Keith, about a wallaby named Keith and a koala named Jack. Keith was happy and joyful, while Jack was a bit more serious.

They were friends living in a australian forest, coming from kid's love of animated animal shows like Spongebob.

It was the day. We haven't finished the seasons, but we showed a episode. I showed my 1st episode, and the teacher was very proud. Next was a kid named Matt.

The name of this was "ハッピーヒルズ" and it started. The background was red, than blue. It was kind of creepy and eye-hurting.

It started with a lizard on a hill, with a bunny, suddenly, their necks twist, it comes creepy, with twisted sound affects in the background, such as screams.

The video was over.

The teacher gave him a fail, and we left the room. Matt was sitting on a bench near auditorium B, where we showed the project. We went to our dorms.

I went down, and played minecraft. Suddenly, i felt like ハッピーヒルズ was in my brain. It was attacking it.

Than, Matt bursted in to my dorm, and stole all my bottles of Coke. Suddenly, he was weird.

Really weird.

He went crazy, he cried alot, he acted twisted, and forced people including elementary school kids to hang out with him.

I need to do something.

Suddenly, he threw me a sheet one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ハッピーヒルズ episodes:

1.愚かなトカゲ
2.楽しい時間
3.ミスターラビットのハウス
4.映画のパート1
5.映画のパート2

Goodbye, you nosey jerk.

-Matt Jackson, JOIN US
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So i know it all now.

The titles are in japanese. The 5 episodes are:
1. The Silly Lizard
2. Fun Times
3. Mr. Rabbit's House
4. Movie part 1
5. Movie part 2

I got ahold of all the tapes by sneaking into Matt's dorm and getting on his computer. Fortunantly, he made a few computer data chips.

I stole them, and ran into the elevator to the 9th floor for my dorm. I stuck them in my computer.

I started with "The Silly Lizard" [which was thesillylizard.mov on my desktop]

It was the thing Matt showed at the presintation. And the same. Now for the second episode.

I put it in my computer, with the file "funtimes.mov" and watched.

It was a background, red to blue, rinse and repeat. It was.... scary.....

It started with the lizard and a bunny, taking about "fun times" back then.

Than, it showed them dancing to what sounded like Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees. But this version.... was strange.

It was off, and it wasn't really that good, that weird disco voice in the song sounded like a typical person.

"You feelin' it, dude?" the lizard asked.

The bunny was asleep, crying on the dance floor. It got more painful, as it sounded really hurtful unlike normal people crying.

Than, the screen went black, with hurtful screams. It cut off, and the bunny had a death stare.

Next episode is "Mr. Rabbit's House" which is probably the worst one.

I chose mrrabbit'shouse.mov. The episode started with that lizard on that hill, resting on a grave. And, yes the background was turning red to blue.

The bunny wakes him up, and the lizard eats him [eww]

But that isn't the worst part.

A rabbit HITS the lizard, and the bunny is out of his mouth, covered in spit.

I don't see how ANYTHING will except this. It's almost as crude as Happy Tree Friends.

The rabbit steals the bunny, and the lizard finds him.

Than, the lizard goes to the rabbit's house. He comes in, and it's full of weapons, and the bunny is trapped on the floor.

The lizard does the same thing that the lizard did to the bunny with the rabbit.

Than the lizard has ANOTHER death stare, and says "Kids, eating is natural." and it was over.

To the movie. I selected movie.mov.

It's in Mr. Rabbit's house, and the lizard stops. A death stare appears. He looks outside.

It's a god dang strobe affect.

There's a war outside, and he goes and fights.

Then, a few minutes later, a death stare is the rest of the movie.

I got a phone call from the hospital.

"Yes. I'm Caleb Nelson. what do you need?"

"Hi. I'm Dr. Benjamin. Do you have a sister named Marie?"

"Yes i do."

"She's seriously hurt. A shady man knoced her out."

I hung up the phone now. IT HAS TO BE MATT.

I ran to his apartment. He had a history book about him.

Baby pictures, and more. Behind a recent picture, there was a red key.

It read:

"YOU HAVE FOUND IT. LOOK FOR A GOLDEN REFERGIRATOR."

I found it in his closet. In the refirgerator, there was a huge binder.

It was about him, and how his mind was messed up ever since his mom died, and wanted to turn kids into maniacs with violent programming.

I had to check up on poor old Marie. So i got in my car, and rushed to the hospital, and ran into the ER to see her.

Her face looked extremely damaged. She suddenly said painfully:

"I love you, Caleb. I'm dead, probably. It was Matt."

Matt came in the room, and messed up the room, leaving Marie twice as hurt. I set her back up, and wished for the best, than Matt hit me in the face.

"You play with your stupid happy kid's programming while i make a army of brainwashed children to take over the earth." Matt replied.

THE END

What did you think? I was really proud with it. And there was NO gore in it.

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-09-01 14:13:58)

#1018 2012-09-01 08:33:49

NeilWest
Scratcher

@Above: Interesting take on lost episodes, actually showing their production! Maybe this is how Happy Appy started?

#1019 2012-09-01 11:48:51

banana500
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

@Above: Interesting take on lost episodes, actually showing their production! Maybe this is how Happy Appy started?

I agree! I hope the episodes don't get too cliche, though. Keep it up!

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1020 2012-09-01 12:10:45

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

What the, was my post about writing the best lost episode pasta deleted?
I wonder why.
Anyway, guys, I think I'm gonna take a break from this thread because some people's reviews on pastas and other things are really getting to me. Sorry.  sad

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#1021 2012-09-01 12:34:08

samid11
Scratcher

The Demise of Edgar Patches.

It had been a lovely Friday morning. Edgar had spent the whole night before getting ready for the corn harvest, and his family was very proud of him. You see, Edgar was a young boy, about 14 at the most, who was working on his family's farm. He loved everything about his life in the country. The wide open ranges, the animals, the great outdoors, the harvest, every last bit about it. Life was perfect. A little personal heaven, as he saw it.

Edgar always wore his usual work clothes: Overalls, a dark red shirt, and his favorite straw hat. His brothers always called him a scarecrow, due to his attire and his sandy-colored hair, but he never minded. Life was great, and that was all that mattered.

However, on this Friday morning, he was dressed a little more proper. He wore a long-sleeved coat, long worn-out jeans with patches on them, and his purple work gloves. To top it all off, he wore his straw hat proudly. He looked like he had come straight out of a childrens' book. Smiling brightly, he walked into the kitchen, where his mother was preparing food for the harvest dinner.

"My, Edgar! You look mighty spiffy! It's nice to see you so proper." she cooed. He blushed, but his bright eyes and wide grin hid most of it. "So, you ready for your most important job?" she asked. "Ready as always, Ma!" he replied. Carefully, she handed him a large, heavy jug. It was full of sweet, sticky cider. This was his job.
"Carry your Pa's homemade cider over to the storage mill, and don't spill it, hon!" his mother warned him. "I'm FINE, Ma. I've been doin' this for years now!" His mother looked worried. "Well, you'd better hurry. There's an awful lot of crows out there, and you know how they've been attackin' people lately." He simply scoffed at her caution. "Hah! I ain't 'fraid of some pea-brained birdies! I'll be back in no time!" he laughed. And with that said, he headed outside to the fields, carrying the jug as if it were a prized trophey.

Walking through the tall corn fields, various crows swooped down at him. He swatted at them, yelling insults at them. "Go on, now! Scoot! I don' want no trouble from you vermin! Shoo!" But despite his fiesty behavior, the birds didn't quit. In fact, more seemed to close in on him by the second. "Git! Git 'way from me!" he yelped. He was becoming more and more concerned. Some of the crows were scratching him now. Occasionally, one would peck him. Eventually, all heck broke loose.

One of the crows swooped down and clung onto his face with it's tallons.

Edgar hollared in pain and shock. He tried to smack the bird off, but it only clenched harder. Like a windstorm, hundreds of other crows swooped in and clung on as well. The scratched, slashed, bit, tore, and clawed poor Edgar's face. Edgar cried and screamed, his yells becoming louder and more painfull by the second. Until the birds finished their job.

Edgar's screams went silent. The cider jug fell to the ground, the sweet juice pouring onto the dirty soil crop. The birds slowly flew off. His face was gone. Nothing but strings of muscle and flesh remained, along with whatever was left of his eyes, which dangled out. He lay motionless on the ground. Not breathing. No pulse. Nothing. Gone.

It would be vultures swooping down on him soon.

(There! All done! What do you think? It's how Edgar, my character, died.)

#1022 2012-09-01 12:59:23

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

I did. I'll repost it...

EDIT: THAT WAS EPIC SAMI!!!

Last edited by hungergamesfanatic (2012-09-01 13:00:50)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1023 2012-09-01 13:00:30

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

Pants Pasta
Daylight streaks the sky with it's bright colors. I wake up and pick out something to wear. I decide to wear my jean pants, with my orange shirt. I smell fresh coffee and know my parents are awake. I rush downstairs, hoping they will let me have coffee today. As I get to the kitchen I notice they aren't there. I look everywhere they normally are. Their bedroom, my room, the den, kitchen, dining room, EVERYWHERE! I look outside- their cars are still here. I check in my sibling's room. Chelsea isn't there either! I decide that they all just went for a walk  I turn to the TV and start watching the news. My eyes get wide. The news anchor is reporting some thing I can't believe!
“Many people have reported missing people today. They are the only ones that aren't gone. Could it be extraterrestrial life? Kidnappers?”
I gasp, and I slide to the ground. I loose all feeling in my legs, and faint.
An few hours later I awaken and run to the bathroom. I can hardly breathe. I take my pants off and my legs look all red like something burnt them. I still couldn't feel them. Yeah. They were definatly burnt somehow... I hate this feeling. Like I am being shot... I don't know what is happening... I slip back into my pants once more and the pain immeadiatly worsens. I can't breathe. My lips are turning blue from asphyxiation. I glance one last time at the picture of my family. I black out.

END

Yeah. It sucks.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1024 2012-09-01 13:05:38

samid11
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

I did. I'll repost it...

EDIT: THAT WAS EPIC SAMI!!!

8D Really?!?!

#1025 2012-09-01 13:18:36

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

What the, was my post about writing the best lost episode pasta deleted?
I wonder why.
Anyway, guys, I think I'm gonna take a break from this thread because some people's reviews on pastas and other things are really getting to me. Sorry.  sad

All my posts get looked past XD
Bye guys

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

Board footer