This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2012-06-17 22:25:05

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

And now the sequel! To Enderman V.S. Slenderman!

Kevin ran outside with Enderman and did the Can-Can with him. Then Sami did the Can Can with Slendy. Then they were all happy.

MOAR WEIRD CREEPYPASTA.
*imagine this is a tv show*
And now, cooking with Pinkie and Kevin!

"Hello everybody! My name is Kevin Cotton, and I'm here with Pinkie Pie to make... Cupcakes!"

"YAY!" Pinkie cheered.

"And with our special guest, Jacob Garcia!"

Jacob walked into the room, smiling.

"Alright Jacob, lay down on this table right here" Kevin happily said, pointing to a table.

"Why? Well, okay." said Jacob, sitting on the table.

"The first step to making Cupcakes is..." Kevin said.

"MAKE SURE YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH!" Pinkie and Kevin screamed, jumping in the air, Pinkie holding a scalpel, and Kevin with a chainsaw.

*show cuts off*

You dislike? It's the derpiest creepypasta I've ever made!

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#77 2012-06-17 22:26:21

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Samid, glad you HATED it.

*confusion*

It was good, but it confused the living heck out of me.

Erm... I wrote it in like 1 minute so... Issac watches a distorted scratch project and wants to kill people and eats me.

#78 2012-06-18 08:34:40

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

She hopped onto her trike and started off. Lizzy was about 5 years old, and Nicole didn't live very far, so her mother watched her ride off untill she reached the fork in the road where the woods and the siewalk met. There, she usually assumed that Nicole's mother would be watching from there. Today, however, she was not. Lizzy reached the fork and called out for her friend. "Nicole! I'm almost there!"

Nicole's voice rang back. "Ok! Can you come through the woods this time? I'm playing at the end of them."

"Sure!" Lizzy replied. She peddled faster and headed into the woods. All around, the sounds of nature chimed in her ears. Maybe these woods weren't so bad.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

Lizzy felt her trike stop. She looked down. There was a black vine tangled in one of the wheels. She hopped off and began to pull at it.

Faster than a rattlesnake, it shot up and siezed her arm. She screamed and wailed as several more vines coiled around her. She was raised upwards into the air. She tried to move, all of her muscles protesting. Tears dripped from her glassy eyes. She stared in horror at what the vines were connected to.

Standing among the misty trees was a man. However, this was no ordinary man. He stood a good ten feet tall, and he was dressed in a black tuxedo. Observing him more, she noticed that he completely lacked a face. Just a pale, blank head. She squealed.

Tell me what you think so far! It's almost done!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLENDERMAN MIGHT EAT SOMEONE AND GET HIS FILL!!!!! Sorry, Liz, they have GOT to eat! I just wish that she wasn't so young. I'd rather someone at LEAST 10 years old. I can't STAND it when little kids get scared.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#79 2012-06-18 08:36:37

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

SciTecCf wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

She hopped onto her trike and started off. Lizzy was about 5 years old, and Nicole didn't live very far, so her mother watched her ride off untill she reached the fork in the road where the woods and the siewalk met. There, she usually assumed that Nicole's mother would be watching from there. Today, however, she was not. Lizzy reached the fork and called out for her friend. "Nicole! I'm almost there!"

Nicole's voice rang back. "Ok! Can you come through the woods this time? I'm playing at the end of them."

"Sure!" Lizzy replied. She peddled faster and headed into the woods. All around, the sounds of nature chimed in her ears. Maybe these woods weren't so bad.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

Lizzy felt her trike stop. She looked down. There was a black vine tangled in one of the wheels. She hopped off and began to pull at it.

Faster than a rattlesnake, it shot up and siezed her arm. She screamed and wailed as several more vines coiled around her. She was raised upwards into the air. She tried to move, all of her muscles protesting. Tears dripped from her glassy eyes. She stared in horror at what the vines were connected to.

Standing among the misty trees was a man. However, this was no ordinary man. He stood a good ten feet tall, and he was dressed in a black tuxedo. Observing him more, she noticed that he completely lacked a face. Just a pale, blank head. She squealed.

The man-like being stared at her curiously, holding her with it's extra appendages. It tilted it's head in a manor as if it were confused. She trembled like a leaf in a windstorm. Slowly, it began to pull her closer to it's face.

Nicole sprang from the bushes behind it. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! GET BACK!!" Nicole swiped at the beast with her arms. In shock, it dropped Lizzy to the ground and turned to face Nicole. Lizzy scuttled backwards like a crab untill she reached the safety of the bushes. She watched in terror at the horrid scene that followed.

The creature snatched Nicole up as he had done to Lizzy. Nicole struggled, but she couldn't get free. It pulled Nicole closer untill she was nearly pressed against it's featureless face.

What happenned next left Lizzy traumatized.

The beast raised up it's two main arms and placed it's bony hands over it's own chin. Slowly, it dug it's nails into the flesh on it's face, eventually pulling apart the skin to reveal a gaping, black, jagged maw. It opened it's now-revealed mouth wide enough to stick a tree trunk inside. Nicole squealed in terror as the behemoth shoved her inside, ingesting the poor child in a matter of seconds.

Lizzy stared wide-eyed at the horrid thing that had gobbled up her friend. It stood for a moment before making a soft, happy sounding murmur. With that settled, it twisted it's body into a tree like shape before blending in with the woods altogether. It carefully reached it's hand down and rested it on it's full stomach.

Lizzy ran. She screamed the whole way. Immidiately, she bolted to her mother and told her the whole thing, her mother looking confused throughout the tale.

Lizzy now sat in a padded room, muttering to herself crazily.

"It should've been me, Nicole... It should've been me..."

Now That's Creepypasta.

Thank you < smile

It's a good pasta, but it's SAD.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#80 2012-06-18 08:38:31

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

And now the sequel! To Enderman V.S. Slenderman!

Kevin ran outside with Enderman and did the Can-Can with him. Then Sami did the Can Can with Slendy. Then they were all happy.

MOAR WEIRD CREEPYPASTA.
*imagine this is a tv show*
And now, cooking with Pinkie and Kevin!

"Hello everybody! My name is Kevin Cotton, and I'm here with Pinkie Pie to make... Cupcakes!"

"YAY!" Pinkie cheered.

"And with our special guest, Jacob Garcia!"

Jacob walked into the room, smiling.

"Alright Jacob, lay down on this table right here" Kevin happily said, pointing to a table.

"Why? Well, okay." said Jacob, sitting on the table.

"The first step to making Cupcakes is..." Kevin said.

"MAKE SURE YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE FRESH!" Pinkie and Kevin screamed, jumping in the air, Pinkie holding a scalpel, and Kevin with a chainsaw.

*show cuts off*

You dislike? It's the derpiest creepypasta I've ever made!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#81 2012-06-18 08:55:21

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

(this is my sequel to the creepypasta I put in Samid11's creepypasta a few weeks before it was closed. It has no name yet.)

Then he woke up. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. How did he have a mouth? that was an uneven crack in his face. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.

END OF PART ONE

want more? like it so far? Hate it? Tell me! Part two coming soon!

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2012-06-18 09:00:20)

#82 2012-06-18 09:04:18

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

he reminds me of Doc Ock because he can walk on his tentacle thingies.

That's one of the inspirations for him.

He can walk on his hands? I never really saw spider-man

#83 2012-06-18 09:07:05

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

spongebob123 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

spongebob123 wrote:

Fixed

Nope.

slenderman would beat up Enderman in 0.1 seconds flat.

Fixed again c:

Fixed completely.

#84 2012-06-18 09:09:08

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Okay... I know this isn't creepypasta but...

SLENDERMAN V.S. ENDERMAN.

The Enderman had been in this strange world for too long now. Nothing was cubed. Well, some things were. He went back to the area that looked a lot like the one he inhabited in Minecraftia, the one he now lives in. The Enderman slipped into the well hidden cavern, and sat down on a blunt rock. He shifted a little. Was the rock... MOVING? He put both of his hands on the rock, to steady it. He touched two strange tentacle-like things. The Enderman ran towards the mouth of the cave, to find new shelter, this one was inhabited. As he got to the mouth, a strange humanoid figure descended, right in front of him. He had no face, and he wore a tuxedo. His head was pointed towards The Enderman's. The Enderman opened his mouth, and charged toward Slenderman. He hit Slendy with the pumkin he commonly wore. He didn't flinch, and began to pull away his jaw to reveal a... hole that resemlbled a mouth. He was about to eat The Enderman, but he simply teleported away.

Erm... who would win?

A creeper would fall on enderman, slenderman would slip away, and would be beaten up, but alive.

#85 2012-06-18 09:10:59

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Slenderman should win.

nobody should win to prevent argument
make it a like mystery ending
itll be all
"who won?"
"nobody knows"

I agree.

Slenderman still pwns.

I know, right!

#86 2012-06-18 09:14:57

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

The Enderman had been in this strange world for too long now. Nothing was cubed. Well, some things were. He went back to the area that looked a lot like the one he inhabited in Minecraftia, the one he now lives in. The Enderman slipped into the well hidden cavern, and sat down on a blunt rock. He shifted a little. Was the rock... MOVING? He put both of his hands on the rock, to steady it. He touched two strange tentacle-like things. The Enderman ran towards the mouth of the cave, to find new shelter, this one was inhabited. As he got to the mouth, a strange humanoid figure descended, right in front of him. He had no face, and he wore a tuxedo. His head was pointed towards The Enderman's. The Enderman opened his mouth, and charged toward Slenderman. He hit Slendy with the pumkin he commonly wore. He didn't flinch, and began to pull away his jaw to reveal a... hole that resemlbled a mouth. He was about to eat The Enderman, but he simply teleported away.

Endy (Why did I say that? *facepalm*) was on top of his cave, looking into th sky. Dang it. It was morning. Slenderman wasn't inside. He sat down, and waited 'till night.

When night fell, he teleported to a... what was it called... Jewlery Store. He got 6 diamonds, each of them had a gold chain attattched for some reason. Then, he found some loose string in a nearby house. He went back to his cave, picked up some sticks, and went to his living room, to his table, and began to work. He placed 3 diamonds and a stick vertically and compressed them into a diamond sword with his bare hands. He did it again. With no diamonds left, he grabbed his arm, and tore part of it off. It regrew in a matter of seconds. That section of arm transformed into a spherical, teal, orb. Endy pulled out a heated rod he had found in his home world, turned it into a fine dust, and sprinkled it over the orb. It turned into and Eye of Ender, which, obviously, looked like his eye. He'd also put the gold chains to use. He crafted the chains into a golden helmet. Why did he get string? Oh, yeah. A bow. The Enderman crafted a bow, along with some arrows.

5 Hours later

Endy stared into the... area where Slenderman's eyes would be. Slenderman tried to eat him, but The Enderman simply teleported away. He then slashed at Slendy with his two diamond swords, until Slenderman kicked him aside, into a lake. His leg caught on fire, and he instantly jumped out. He wasn't getting anywhere. Enderman grabbed the Ender Eye, raised it up, and yelled something like, Buhm! Bahm! Gloob! (I really think endermen say those... noises). The ground began to shake. A portal made of pure darkness opened up in the sky. A dragon, with several other endermen riding on it's back, descended. Each Enderman hopped off, and landed, with no fall damage taken. The dragon flew up, and began to charge towards Slenderman. So did all of the Endermen. Slendy also began to charge. And then-

Who won? I vote enderman. That dragon breathes ENDERFIRE, a substance  that kills EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. Also, it lays eggs. That hatch into more Enderdragons.

Slenderman then opens his mouth REALLY wide and eats everybody. Then, slenderman can breath fire. "thank you, enderdragon" he thinks.

#87 2012-06-18 10:57:42

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Endy (Why did I say that? *facepalm*) was on top of his cave, looking into th sky. Dang it. It was morning. Slenderman wasn't inside. He sat down, and waited 'till night.

When night fell, he teleported to a... what was it called... Jewlery Store. He got 6 diamonds, each of them had a gold chain attattched for some reason. Then, he found some loose string in a nearby house. He went back to his cave, picked up some sticks, and went to his living room, to his table, and began to work. He placed 3 diamonds and a stick vertically and compressed them into a diamond sword with his bare hands. He did it again. With no diamonds left, he grabbed his arm, and tore part of it off. It regrew in a matter of seconds. That section of arm transformed into a spherical, teal, orb. Endy pulled out a heated rod he had found in his home world, turned it into a fine dust, and sprinkled it over the orb. It turned into and Eye of Ender, which, obviously, looked like his eye. He'd also put the gold chains to use. He crafted the chains into a golden helmet. Why did he get string? Oh, yeah. A bow. The Enderman crafted a bow, along with some arrows.

5 Hours later

Endy stared into the... area where Slenderman's eyes would be. Slenderman tried to eat him, but The Enderman simply teleported away. He then slashed at Slendy with his two diamond swords, until Slenderman kicked him aside, into a lake. His leg caught on fire, and he instantly jumped out. He wasn't getting anywhere. Enderman grabbed the Ender Eye, raised it up, and yelled something like, Buhm! Bahm! Gloob! (I really think endermen say those... noises). The ground began to shake. A portal made of pure darkness opened up in the sky. A dragon, with several other endermen riding on it's back, descended. Each Enderman hopped off, and landed, with no fall damage taken. The dragon flew up, and began to charge towards Slenderman. So did all of the Endermen. Slendy also began to charge. And then-

Who won? I vote enderman. That dragon breathes ENDERFIRE, a substance  that kills EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. Also, it lays eggs. That hatch into more Enderdragons.

Slenderman then opens his mouth REALLY wide and eats everybody. Then, slenderman can breath fire. "thank you, enderdragon" he thinks.

Then Pinkie turns him into Cupcakes. Then Enderman respawns

#88 2012-06-18 12:05:50

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

nobody should win to prevent argument
make it a like mystery ending
itll be all
"who won?"
"nobody knows"

I agree.

Slenderman still pwns.

I know, right!

Slendy should still win

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#89 2012-06-18 12:33:10

Wickimen
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

I agree.

Slenderman still pwns.

I know, right!

Slendy should still win

Lol light grey

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#90 2012-06-18 12:56:53

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

I agree.

Slenderman still pwns.

I know, right!

Slendy should still win

he DID!

#91 2012-06-18 12:57:54

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I know, right!

Slendy should still win

Lol light grey

Can you do the color light grey, not gainsboro or whatever?

#92 2012-06-18 12:59:19

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

5 Hours later

Then Pinkie turns him into Cupcakes. Then Enderman respawns

Then pinkie eats enderman and then slenderman slips out pinky's mouth then he eats pinky after she ate enderman. Sorry, I just HAD to.

#93 2012-06-18 13:00:25

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

(this is my sequel to the creepypasta I put in Samid11's creepypasta a few weeks before it was closed. It has no name yet.)

Then he woke up. it was 1:00 in the morning. He was sweating profusely. he was very hot, and scared. "a dream,' he thought. "Just a dream." he tried to fall back asleep. He could not. All he could see was that horrifying dark figure, and his white face. No, there WAS no face. How did he have a mouth? that was an uneven crack in his face. And those arms... the six arms, shooting towards him like torpedoes. The breath had smelled like rotting flesh. It was horrible. the body seemed so strange, so alien like. The image could never leave him.  The image seemed so... real. So... scarily real. He could not stay in his bed. It was so hot, and he was already awake. He decided to get up. He got out of his bed, and walked through the hallway. He had thought he had a family... but the bedrooms weren't there. His wife... he only had a one person bedroom. What was HIS name? For some reason, he remembered coffee, and thought that might help him return to his senses. He walked into his kitchen and was relieved to see that his coffee machine had not somehow disappeared. Then, he looked out the window--and screamed.

END OF PART ONE

Can someone piz tell me about my pasta? Want more?

#94 2012-06-18 15:45:30

Wickimen
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Slendy should still win

Lol light grey

Gainsboro is better

#95 2012-06-18 17:19:44

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Lol light grey

Gainsboro is better

BUT IT'S HARDLY POSSIBLE TO READ WITHOUT QUOTING!

#96 2012-06-18 17:40:06

Wickimen
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Gainsboro is better

That's obviously the point. Have you tried highlighting?

#97 2012-06-18 18:29:44

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Gainsboro is better

That's obviously the point. Have you tried highlighting?

Well, it should be readable, but not easily noticed.

#98 2012-06-18 18:30:54

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

END OF PART ONE

#99 2012-06-18 19:21:58

samid11
Scratcher

Ok, I'm starting of the version of my pasta from Slendy's persepctive.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#100 2012-06-18 19:23:52

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I know, right!

Slendy should still win

he DID!

wait I thought pinkie turned him into cupcakes and enderman respawned

Last edited by wolvesstar97 (2012-06-18 19:25:04)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

Board footer