This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#901 2012-08-23 23:18:56

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

banana500 wrote:

mythbusteranimator wrote:

banana500 wrote:

A quick story I wrote. It's long, I know. But sit down and read it, lazy.  tongue  Also there are a few swears, but I censored them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hacked and Haunted
story

Whoa...gave me the chills, and that is hard to do. o_O

Though how does he publish that to the internet if he is trapped?  hmm

He didn't post to the internet. It's in his mind while he's trapped in limbo.

Beginning of 3rd paragraph?

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#902 2012-08-24 00:18:39

banana500
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Whoa...gave me the chills, and that is hard to do. o_O

Though how does he publish that to the internet if he is trapped?  hmm

Oh, right. Made a mistake there.

Ah, who cares. Pasta ain't supposed to make sense anyway.  tongue

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#903 2012-08-24 07:36:11

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

I read a very well written Club Penguin creepypasta called "Penguin TripleSix" the other day, which inspired me to make this.

Server Canada by Animeboy975

In my early 3 years of elementary school, i played a game called Club Penguin. It was a fun MMO, and many people know about it and it's famous downfall when Disney bought the website.

I haven't been on since. I'm in 7th grade, and i was bored one fine Saturday night. I decided to play Club Penguin.

I turned the game on, and logged into my normal penguin, who was named MapleLeaf250. Everything was normal and no parties were goin' on. I logged out of of boredom, and made a new account.

I chose my penguin color. I picked pink, and named the penguin Wafflez64. After registeting my penguin,my email had the normal parent thing. My account was launched. I went on a server i didn't see before, even with my old penguin 10 minutes ago.

It was called "Canada" with zero bars. I logged in, and it was empty. I got a tutorial, than i went to the book room. There was a penguin. His player card was a normal red penguin, his eyes were hyper relalistic, and bloodshot.

He chased me everywhere, and i hid in my igloo, and he came in. I replied "STOP CHASING ME :[" But no.

No.

It didn't get better. It just got worse.

Alot worse.

He teleported me to his igloo, and he made me look exactly like him. There were dead penguins on his floor, which was the default igloo. He said "Welcome to the gang."

Followed by "It's beginning. Your'e my new friend."

He had a picture, which was MY family photo, and the penguin started to follow me agian.

Wait, i swear this is a kid at my middle school. I swear. But no, the player card turned to Japanese for "suicidepenguin.jpg" and i'm Canadian. Than, the room, which was the bookroom, was filled with 20 other penguins.

All same as suicidepenguin. I logged out, to leave my fears away and calm down. I logged back in, and both of my penguins looked the same as suicidepenguin. than, suicidepeguin, came out of the computer screen, with a chainsaw.

I woke up in a hole, under a field of snow, near my house. I peak up for a second and grabbed a mirror and look at me.

I coulden't believe my eyes. I was wearing a suicidepenguin suit.

So i'm suicidepenguin forever.

Forever.

What did you guys think?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#904 2012-08-24 07:42:37

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I read a very well written Club Penguin creepypasta called "Penguin TripleSix" the other day, which inspired me to make this.

In my early 3 years of elementary school, i played a game called Club Penguin. It was a fun MMO, and many people know about it and it's famous downfall when Disney bought the website.

I haven't been on since. I'm in 7th grade, and i was bored one fine Saturday night. I decided to play Club Penguin.

I turned the game on, and logged into my normal penguin, who was named MapleLeaf250. Everything was normal and no parties were goin' on. I logged out of of boredom, and made a new account.

I chose my penguin color. I picked pink, and named the penguin Wafflez64. After registeting my penguin,my email had the normal parent thing. My account was launched. I went on a server i didn't see before, even with my old penguin 10 minutes ago.

It was called "Canada" with zero bars. I logged in, and it was empty. I got a tutorial, than i went to the book room. There was a penguin. His player card was a normal red penguin, his eyes were hyper relalistic, and bloodshot.

He chased me everywhere, and i hid in my igloo, and he came in. I replied "STOP CHASING ME :[" But no.

No.

Alot worse.

He teleported me to his igloo, and he made me look exactly like him. There were dead penguins on his floor, which was the default igloo. He said "Welcome to the gang."

He had a picture, which was MY family photo, and the penguin started to follow me agian.

Wait, i swear this is a kid at my middle school. I swear. But no, the player card turned to Japanese for "suicidepenguin.jpg" and i'm Canadian. Than, the room, which was the bookroom, was filled with 20 other penguins.

All same as suicidepenguin. I logged out, to leave my fears away and calm down. I logged back in, and both of my penguins looked the same as suicidepenguin. than, suicidepeguin, came out of the computer screen, with a chainsaw.

I woke up in a hole, under a field of snow, near my house. I peak up for a second and grabbed a mirror and look at me.

Forever.

What did you guys think?

kinda creepy. I liked it, despite hating club penguin.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#905 2012-08-24 10:39:10

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Oh, right. Made a mistake there.

Ah, who cares. Pasta ain't supposed to make sense anyway.  tongue

True. I mean, Rainbow Dash would have bleed to death long before the end, and I think Jeff must have SOME pain receptors.  tongue

clicky

#906 2012-08-24 14:13:48

Animeboy975
Scratcher

N64 Model 000

If you grew up in the late 90's, the name "Nintendo 64" would certainly ring a bell. It's THE greatest system ever. If you like the controller, the games, the graphics, or anything else.

I quickly forgot about the system, and then i was reminded after a few years of when i got the Gamecube [which still works] and.... My N64 is broken.

I was recently waching gameplay footage one night. A pop up came up, adverizing a N64 for 10 bucks, with a few games. It showed the console in a white normal background.

I bought it, and it just finally got here. I looked at the console. There were NO markings, or liscence by Nintendo. All i saw where a few words that said:

"Model 000"

Otherwise, it was a regular black N64, that came with these games:

"Super Mario 64"

"Kirby: The Crystal Shards"

"Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time"

"Mario Kart 64"

I remember playing all these games as a kid. Let's try to play the first one. I put Mario 64 in the controller slot.

TO BE CONTINUED

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#907 2012-08-24 17:18:32

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

*gasp*

WHERE IS MY BAD AND OFFENSIVE PASTA ABOUT MY EPIC SELF.

HELP GOD HELP ME, AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *HL2 reference*

YABBA, MY ICING!!!!!! GAWWWWWW. *another reference*

I saw slenderman, HELP.

provide me with an email and ill send you a story

NO, Put it on the site lol.
YOU WILL ALL SPAM ME WITH WORDS SUCH AS
'MAKE MYSTERY ON A TRAIN PART TWO'

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#908 2012-08-24 17:20:44

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

No.

Alot worse.

Forever.

What did you guys think?

Um...uh...

That was okay. The only cliche and totally silly parts were the "hyper-realistic eyes" and "it suddenly attacked me with a chainsaw." I can't even tell you how many times I've seen "hyper-realistic eyes" in pasta. It's getting overused. Seriously.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#909 2012-08-24 17:39:48

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

*gasp*

WHERE IS MY BAD AND OFFENSIVE PASTA ABOUT MY EPIC SELF.

HELP GOD HELP ME, AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *HL2 reference*

YABBA, MY ICING!!!!!! GAWWWWWW. *another reference*

I saw slenderman, HELP.

most of the people on the forums wont care about stuff on the main site
and like i said, i would get banned, whether or not you cared about being offended

#910 2012-08-24 17:51:41

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

most of the people on the forums wont care about stuff on the main site
and like i said, i would get banned, whether or not you cared about being offended

I have written offensive fanfics before.  tongue
And I was demoted on those forums.  tongue

clicky

#911 2012-08-24 17:52:03

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

A quick story I wrote. It's long, I know. But sit down and read it, lazy.  tongue  Also there are a few swears, but I censored them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hacked and Haunted

WHOA

WOW

POST THAT TO THE CREEPYPASTA WIKI RIGHT NOW

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#912 2012-08-24 17:59:02

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Hacked and Haunted

WHOA

WOW

+1

clicky

#913 2012-08-24 19:18:21

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

The Silence

Entry 1:
Test Subject #17872 has been acting stanger then usual. Yes, even though he is a Hybrid- he doesn't think so. He has been jumping around acting like well... An ape. We interbred his DNA with that of a gorilla's when his mother was pregnant. Yes, it may have been risky for her and him , but she was unaware that she was pregnant and she was unconcious during labor- and now, there is a new creature known to Science.

And it's called Demonio Simios .

-Anjuli

Entry 2:

The... man has been screeching more. He keeps calling my name. Like... he knows me. It is a little unatural... But I supose it is no big deal.... Anyways, we are working on a new hybrid- agulia lobo. It is a mix between a Eagle and a Wolf. Hope it turns out well.

-Anjuli

Entry 3:

He hasn't been eating for days. He isn't sleeping either. His sits there staring at me with a hollow look in his eyes. Like he has feelings. Like he is lonely. We have been discussing killing him. But whenever we do he screeches like he can hear us. I would have to kill him.

-Anjuli

Entry 4:

He still hasn't ate. He found a rock and is sharpening it. I have no idea why though. He shrieks whenever the caretakers of the hybrids come near it, and he shakes it wildly. Like... he is warning them...

-Anjuli

Entry 5:

He. Is. Gone. I have no idea where he is. I have searched the exibit myself. No trace. I must admit. He scares me a little. They... Told... Me... I-I am his mother.

-Anjuli

Entry 6:

Writing has been found in his room-

For my mommy:

Once you die,

Once shall I,

Never giving up,

You will die,

Never shall I,

Until your time is up-

Love you lots mommy.

I am quitting tommorow.

-Anjuli

Entry 7:

He is haunting my dreams, screeching, whispering, calling my name. My hands are trembling.

HE IS TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!

YES. YES I AM SCARED. LEAVE ME NOW! PLEASE!

GO AWA

They try to kill me. They will die. She is dead. She didn't learn good. You. You, are next.

-Guess.

He gave a shriek as he smashed her head with his fist. Her neck gave a SNAP! and broke. He licked it up. "Love you, mommy." He said.

They never made another hybrid.
I edited some parts out. Like about blood soaking out, and entrails.... Yeah. Um... This was my first Creepypasta and it is kind embarassing....

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#914 2012-08-24 19:45:36

samid11
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

The Silence

Entry 1:
Test Subject #17872 has been acting stanger then usual. Yes, even though he is a Hybrid- he doesn't think so. He has been jumping around acting like well... An ape. We interbred his DNA with that of a gorilla's when his mother was pregnant. Yes, it may have been risky for her and him , but she was unaware that she was pregnant and she was unconcious during labor- and now, there is a new creature known to Science.

And it's called Demonio Simios .

-Anjuli

Entry 2:

The... man has been screeching more. He keeps calling my name. Like... he knows me. It is a little unatural... But I supose it is no big deal.... Anyways, we are working on a new hybrid- agulia lobo. It is a mix between a Eagle and a Wolf. Hope it turns out well.

-Anjuli

Entry 3:

He hasn't been eating for days. He isn't sleeping either. His sits there staring at me with a hollow look in his eyes. Like he has feelings. Like he is lonely. We have been discussing killing him. But whenever we do he screeches like he can hear us. I would have to kill him.

-Anjuli

Entry 4:

He still hasn't ate. He found a rock and is sharpening it. I have no idea why though. He shrieks whenever the caretakers of the hybrids come near it, and he shakes it wildly. Like... he is warning them...

-Anjuli

Entry 5:

He. Is. Gone. I have no idea where he is. I have searched the exibit myself. No trace. I must admit. He scares me a little. They... Told... Me... I-I am his mother.

-Anjuli

Entry 6:

Writing has been found in his room-

For my mommy:

Once you die,

Once shall I,

Never giving up,

You will die,

Never shall I,

Until your time is up-

Love you lots mommy.

I am quitting tommorow.

-Anjuli

Entry 7:

He is haunting my dreams, screeching, whispering, calling my name. My hands are trembling.

HE IS TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!

YES. YES I AM SCARED. LEAVE ME NOW! PLEASE!

GO AWA

They try to kill me. They will die. She is dead. She didn't learn good. You. You, are next.

-Guess.

He gave a shriek as he smashed her head with his fist. Her neck gave a SNAP! and broke. He licked it up. "Love you, mommy." He said.

They never made another hybrid.
I edited some parts out. Like about blood soaking out, and entrails.... Yeah. Um... This was my first Creepypasta and it is kind embarassing....

He wuvs his mommy <3

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#915 2012-08-24 20:11:13

banana500
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Hacked and Haunted

WHOA

WOW

+1

Uh, guys, I can't just add it to the creepypasta wiki. It needs to be spread around the internet and stuff.  tongue

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#916 2012-08-24 20:18:49

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Kill List

My brother died last night (he had heart problems lately) and I got a strange book in his will, it had no title, and no author, so it must've been his. Probably a notebook or diary of some sort, but when I opened the book, there was some instructions,

Dearest user,

You have obtained the one-of-a-kind Kill List. This can cause major disruption in one's lives, or be a giant benefit in a world of handicaps and misfortune. Use wisely, and prepare to bring the consequences upon yourself for what you may do.

Write a name and the person that you have wrote down will die, perferably something suitable, like drowning when swimming or when not possible for any other type of death to be possible, heart failure.

If you are not the established owner, please take some time to think about what you're going to do and what they may do to effect your life. Leave it? Or read on to find out the answers to one of life's greatest mysteries - death.

Owner: (crossed out and unreadable names) Mike Hart(my brother?)

This shocked me, my brother, killing people? But, I wanted to know the consequences of what might happen if I read on - I decided to do so, unwillingly. I was about to discover the dark side of my brother's satisfactory lifestyle.

Fortunately, the names of the past users weren't there, so I was straight at my brother's list. It was really strange that he had killed (roughly) twenty people, as he didn't seem like that kind of person.

There was a list, and here it is (with cause of death included)

Bob Jenkins Suicide
Dan West Drowning
Gareth Freeman Blood Loss
Mary Hartshaw Choking
Patrick Hart Car Crash
Sally Young Ran Over
(more names that I don't know)
Mike Hart Heart Failure

Why would he kill himself? This didn't seem logical, unless he wanted to end what he had done - but that wasn't really nessecary. Then, when I turned to the first page, I saw my brothers name crossed out and mine drawn in, with a note at the side,

Carry on what I have ended.

END.

That's amazing!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#917 2012-08-24 20:31:39

banana500
Scratcher

You know what's weird? Everyone seems to love my stories, saying that they're well written and deserve to be real creepypastas.  tongue

Also, I'm gonna make a troll pasta real quick, just for giggles:

I WUZ PLAYIN CALL OV DOODY MULTIPLAYER AND SOME GUY SED TOO ME "I GONNA KEEL YOU." I GOT RELLY SCAARED AND THEN MY TELLYFONE RANG.

I PICKED IT UP AND SED "ARE YOU TEH EVIL MAN ON COD MULTIPLAYER"

"YEA I AM AND I GONNA KEEL YOU."

"OHHH NOOOOO."

AND THEN HE CAM OUTA NOWHARE AND KILLED ME WITH A CHAINSAW.

Last edited by banana500 (2012-08-24 20:37:13)

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#918 2012-08-24 21:58:07

soupoftomato
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

You know what's weird? Everyone seems to love my stories, saying that they're well written and deserve to be real creepypastas.  tongue

Also, I'm gonna make a troll pasta real quick, just for giggles:

I WUZ PLAYIN CALL OV DOODY MULTIPLAYER AND SOME GUY SED TOO ME "I GONNA KEEL YOU." I GOT RELLY SCAARED AND THEN MY TELLYFONE RANG.

I PICKED IT UP AND SED "ARE YOU TEH EVIL MAN ON COD MULTIPLAYER"

"YEA I AM AND I GONNA KEEL YOU."

"OHHH NOOOOO."

AND THEN HE CAM OUTA NOWHARE AND KILLED ME WITH A CHAINSAW.

That's a condensed of most stuff on this thread.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#919 2012-08-24 22:13:17

777w
Scratcher

updated the first post
yay pretty

#920 2012-08-24 22:33:23

samid11
Scratcher

UPCOMING PASTA: School News

#921 2012-08-24 23:09:28

OrangePuffle
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Hacked and Haunted
story

Whoa...gave me the chills, and that is hard to do.

This.

#922 2012-08-25 07:23:19

samid11
Scratcher

School News.

It was my 4th day of 7th grade at a new school. And, frankly, I was doing horrible. I was sick with a stomach virus, and I was achey all over. Would it KILL them to make the school ONE building? Ugh. Anyway, I was feeling horrible and I was arriving at my 1st period class: Science. When I got there, our teacher spoke up.

"We will watch the morning announcements in the caferteria, as the projector in this classroom is currently broken."

Great. More walking to do. Nevertheless, it was manditory, so we went. When we reached the cafeteria, we all sat at the lunch tables and waited for the announcements to fill up the screen. Our teacher turned off the lights so we could better see the screen, and soon enough, it started.

The introduction played, which was a cruddy CGI rocket circling our school with cheesey 80's music in the background. The words "Student News Network" appeared. The screen faded to black.

Instead of showing a student reporter/newscaster in front of a cruddy green-screen background, it showed pure static. We all covered our ears. The loud static blair was blasting over the enourmous cafeteria speakers, and it was pure ear murder. However, after about a minute of the loud noise, we heard something among the static noise. Footsteps, as if someone were walking in front of the camera. "Finally", I thought, "The reporter is coming on." However, all we could see through the static were eyes, a nose, and a mouth. "The poor kid got a chance on the school news, and he's all blurred out!" yelled one of my classmates.

That...THING on the screen... was not a student.

It wasn't even a kid.

Suddenly, the lips moved, and a loud voice boomed out. We covered our ears yet again.

The voice of the "static boy" boomed over the speakers.

"GOODMORNING FELLOW STUDENTS. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DIFFICULTIES, BUT WE NEED A FULL SCHOOL EVACUATION."

Immidiately, the teacher made us evacuate the school. When we went out, I noticed that we were the only class outside. All of us were shaken. We waited for the other classes to come out and join us, but nobody came. After about 20 minutes, we saw the school principal walking towards us, but he was NOT happy.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!?! WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING OUT HERE?!?!"

"The announcements said to evacuate." whimpered our teacher.

"Are you nuts? The announcements haven't aired yet!" snarled the principal. "Now go back to your class room!"

I really, really didn't want to.

Because to get to our classroom, we had to go through the cafeteria.

Where the projector was still running.

Well, we were stupid enough to go in, and what did we see on that cursed screen?

That static boy's face.

"ONCE AGAIN, I REMIND EVERYONE TO EVACUATE THE SCHOOL PROPERTY."

We walked out and into our classroom, terrified to look back and see those haunting eyes...

Our teacher spoke up yet again.

"We are going to continue the day normally, but first, can one of you go and check the broadcast room? I'm a bit shaken over that message, but it may be a prankster."

Of course, he picked me to go.

I was resistant, but he eventually forced me to go. As I neared the door to the broadcast room, my heart beat faster and faster untill I could practically feel it about to burst from my chest. I opened the door and saw what has scarred me forever.

Everyone. The crew, the student reporters, the workers. They were all sprawled out on the floor, dead as doornails. It was a gruesome sight to behold, and I felt like I was going to puke. But the real shocker was what was written on the floor, in thick, black marker, among all the bodies. One word.

Evacuate.

(All done! How did I do?)

#923 2012-08-25 11:38:00

banana500
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

School News.

It was my 4th day of 7th grade at a new school. And, frankly, I was doing horrible. I was sick with a stomach virus, and I was achey all over. Would it KILL them to make the school ONE building? Ugh. Anyway, I was feeling horrible and I was arriving at my 1st period class: Science. When I got there, our teacher spoke up.

"We will watch the morning announcements in the caferteria, as the projector in this classroom is currently broken."

Great. More walking to do. Nevertheless, it was manditory, so we went. When we reached the cafeteria, we all sat at the lunch tables and waited for the announcements to fill up the screen. Our teacher turned off the lights so we could better see the screen, and soon enough, it started.

The introduction played, which was a cruddy CGI rocket circling our school with cheesey 80's music in the background. The words "Student News Network" appeared. The screen faded to black.

Instead of showing a student reporter/newscaster in front of a cruddy green-screen background, it showed pure static. We all covered our ears. The loud static blair was blasting over the enourmous cafeteria speakers, and it was pure ear murder. However, after about a minute of the loud noise, we heard something among the static noise. Footsteps, as if someone were walking in front of the camera. "Finally", I thought, "The reporter is coming on." However, all we could see through the static were eyes, a nose, and a mouth. "The poor kid got a chance on the school news, and he's all blurred out!" yelled one of my classmates.

It wasn't even a kid.

Suddenly, the lips moved, and a loud voice boomed out. We covered our ears yet again.

"GOODMORNING FELLOW STUDENTS. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DIFFICULTIES, BUT WE NEED A FULL SCHOOL EVACUATION."

Immidiately, the teacher made us evacuate the school. When we went out, I noticed that we were the only class outside. All of us were shaken. We waited for the other classes to come out and join us, but nobody came. After about 20 minutes, we saw the school principal walking towards us, but he was NOT happy.

"Are you nuts? The announcements haven't aired yet!" snarled the principal. "Now go back to your class room!"

Well, we were stupid enough to go in, and what did we see on that cursed screen?

That static boy's face.

We walked out and into our classroom, terrified to look back and see those haunting eyes...

"We are going to continue the day normally, but first, can one of you go and check the broadcast room? I'm a bit shaken over that message, but it may be a prankster."

I was resistant, but he eventually forced me to go. As I neared the door to the broadcast room, my heart beat faster and faster untill I could practically feel it about to burst from my chest. I opened the door and saw what has scarred me forever.

Everyone. The crew, the student reporters, the workers. They were all sprawled out on the floor, dead as doornails. It was a gruesome sight to behold, and I felt like I was going to puke. But the real shocker was what was written on the floor, in thick, black marker, among all the bodies. One word.

Evacuate.

Hm...that was interesting. I rather liked it!  smile

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#924 2012-08-25 11:42:47

samid11
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

School News.

It wasn't even a kid.

That static boy's face.

Evacuate.

Hm...that was interesting. I rather liked it!  smile

I'm glad!

It was actually based on something that happenned on friday.
I was watching the announcements at my school in the cafeteria, and the kids faces were COMPLETE static except for there eyes, noses, and mouthes.

#925 2012-08-25 11:48:22

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Wicki and I are working on something for this topic so like stay tuned guys.  yikes

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

Board footer