This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#326 2012-07-12 13:46:45

samid11
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

NeilWest wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Script

My name is Katy Hawk. I live a normal life as a camerawoman (it isn't just men). Besides that, we were filming for a new horror film called, 'Cursed II'. It was on a particularly snowy day when our director vanished. We had searched all over for him. We checked the lounge, the set, the dressing room, but he was nowhere.

Seriously.

He had vanished without a trace.

I had to take some serious action. Despite our strict orders, we knew we'd have to search his own room. We took a deep breath, and stepped inside. It wasn't as we imagined. The mirror was scratched and the chairs were tipped over and some where even broken. And there was blood. Alot of it.

Then I saw a script.

It was marked, 'Cursed II: Unedited'.

I gave it to the police officer who was with us and he said that they would study it for any clues to his disappearance. We thought that we could be one step closer to finding out where the director was so we could finish this movie and get on with our lives in peace and harmony.

We couldn't.

The following day, it became worldwide news.

Every single police officer which was on the case was murdered. But no-one could trace the killer, because they were scared. People suggested they were poisoned, but no negative substances where found in them. Others suggested that they were strangled, but no fingerprints could be found.

They came to a conclusion.

They were all scared to death.

But who had scared them? It was a simple answer which had to be answered. Could it have been the director? Could it have been a completely different person? And how could they have been so horrifying, that they killed a whole squad of police officers? I set out on this fatal investigation, alone.

I shouldn't have.

I should've known.

I began where all investigations start, the scene. In this case, the director's office. I checked every inch of floor, ceiling and the walls. Then every single storage area, hidden compartment (there were none) and mysterious crack (also none). I had no luck, until I found a note which had the message on it:

Booker in doom. LMY

That was wierd.

Or another clue. I knew that the director's full name was Lionel Young (Lionel Michael Young), so at least that was just his initials at the end, not another secret message. Seriously. I had to figure out if a booker really was in doom, or if there was another secret message within it. It was probably an anagram, so I installed a program on my computer to do just that.

It reassembled.

And dessembled.

Before it came up with this mysterious (and probably correct) phrase from the others; Look in my bedroom. I didn't want to do it, but I knew I had to so that we could carry on with our movie, we only had a few months before the deadline. And if the director was still here, he would become a nuclear bomb (metaphorically).

I looked in his bedroom.

I felt like a stalker.

I had checked his wardrobe, but nothing but director-style clothes in there. I even checked his bed, but nothing but mattress and duvet. The last place I checked was his end-table, and that was when things began to get creepier. As if I felt as if I was going to die by being stabbed in the back by a serial killer.

I heard footsteps.

I wasn't armed.

I grabbed a lamp and watched as the shadow of the unidentified person came closer, and closer. The last thing I heard was,
"Miss Hawks, what are you doing with that lamp?" It was Jemima Young, the director's daughter, who knew me well as a friend and someone to discuss their problems.

I explained.

She cried.

I tried to reassure her but I knew that this was a great loss for her, to cheer her up, I said that I was trying to identify what happened to him, and I was always welcome to keep her updated. She sniffled away her sadness, and said her thanks, and left me to carry on studying. So, she walked away to her bedroom.

I heard footsteps again.

Coming up the stairs.

I just ignored it and carried on searching, it might be a police officer or something - probably was. I heard footsteps coming closer, and then heavy breathing. Was this police officer hypo-ventilating or something? I turned around and my eyes met with blank, soul-less ones. A cold sweat ran down my face.

I was scared.

He wasn't.

I didn't know what to do. I could'nt look at his body because I had to keep my eyes fixed on his. His eyes were horrifying to look at close, it was like staring at two white peaches. The fruit. Anyway, I slowly started to back away, shuffling against the carpet, then I slowly got up and backed away more slowly.

Then I ran.

Backwards.

And hit myself on a cupboard. I fell on the floor, my fading eyes staring at the thing. It crawled towards me as I was becoming unconscious. I felt like I was in limbo, just waiting for ages. I'd never been knocked out before, but this blackness wasn't comforting.

I did wake up.

But chained.

I could no longer see the strange human, just a medieval dungeon. Like you'd see in England. Not in California. Maybe this was part of some kind of medieval, if only I could her it move. I did see someone, but they were so far away, I could only guess their shape, which I hoped was fully human.

It walked closer.

With a knife.

And it wasn't the director, or Jemima, or even the strange person. It was a man in a tattered suit with a gristly beard. I'd saw pictures of him before, but I can't really remember where. It was a long time ago when I saw the picture. He chuckled as he introduced myself.

"You know too much", he said.

"I can't let you live."

Another cold sweat came down my face. The man walked closer to me,
"Do you have a problem with sweating?" It was true, I did sweat whenever I was scared,
"Yes, but how do you know?" I silence came between us, then I realised, "are you that strange thing I saw in the director's bedroom?'

He smirked.

"No, what makes you think that?"

His phone rang... I never knew that physcos never turned their phone off whilst killing someone, or it may just have been this person.
"Hello? Jay? I thought you were still in prison? Long time no see! How've you been? Good..." He began, and so I thought of my plan.

His keys were in his pocket.

How stereotypical.

My feet could just about reach them (he was quite close after all) and I snagged them. I managed to get a hold of them, and then unlock myself, and slowly walk away. Still being careful, I walked to the stairs. But then luck came away,
"Goodbye," and then he looked at me.

Mistake.

Big mistake.

He screamed an ear-piercing sound that was unrecognisable and started shooting me. I never noticed the bullet hit my arm. It was an intense pain and made my arm immovable, I had to get to a hospital,
"Next it will be your... BRAINS!"

That was uncalled for.

How did he say 'BRAINS' in a demonic accent.

I started to run up, I was getting even more freaked out by the second. He started to run towards me, closer and closer, he aimed his gun at my face and... he fainted. I didn't understand how, but when I turned around, it was the monster from the bedroom. But I noticed something, he didn't kill me. He was my friend.

Newspaper Article Snippet - 10/12/11 (1 Week Later Kidnapping of Miss Hawks)

After a long search, both Miss Parks and an infamous serial killer have been found dead in the basement of 10 Westwood Drive. The serial killer appeared to have been mangled, while Miss Parks died of a gunshot wound on her right arm. The serial killer's cause of death has yet to have been identified, and his name is Lionel Young.

Tell me what you think!

*cough*

WHILE HE EATS YOUR BRAAAAAAAAAAINS!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#327 2012-07-12 15:31:41

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

I just thought of something.

There needs to be a creepypasta about Teddy Ruxpin.

That thing scared the crud out of me when I was little.

I'll write one for you, when i see it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#328 2012-07-12 15:49:35

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

When you see it?

It's an old toy.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#329 2012-07-12 16:19:04

Animeboy975
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

When you see it?

It's an old toy.

A video of it.

That was creepy. Well let's write:

Play With Me

When i was growing up as a young man, One of the toys i had was a bear named Teddy Ruxpin. Some people might know what i'm talking about.

It was my 4th birthday. I was excited. My parents gave me a box. I opened it to find a Teddy Ruxpin. I didn't know it was love from that sight.

We did everything together for a while. Watched movies. Hanged out. After about 2 years with the bear, it got strange. In 1st grade i stopped playing with him and my mom put it in storage.

I didn't know it was wrong from then on.

I was in 7th grade when i saw him next. I had just finished Health class, to go to Math. I opened my locker and there it was.

Teddy Ruxpin.

I was beyond freaked out. He said in a electronic voice, and red eyes "PLAY WITH ME"

I grabbed my math book and threw the blush to the ground. Everything would change.

Days upon Days, he stalked me in a different way every single time. The chaos went on for 3 weeks.

I was done with it, so i grabbed my friend Miles and set the evil thing on fire. Things didn't get better even though it was funny watching it burn.

Things got worse.

A lot worse.

He didn't bug me through high school or collage. I was an adult, and got married and had a boy named Daniel. We also moved across the country.

Daniel is currently 5. He just entered kindergarden, and he's been doing good.

I was in public by myself. I heard the same "PLAY WITH ME" to see Teddy on my BACK.

This has got to end. But, wait a minute, how does he

1] Burn And not dissapear from the world.

2] Get across the united states

Than he said "Nolan, PLAY WITH ME."

I jumped in my car, and ran for my life. I came home.

My wife asked me about it and why i'm panting. I explained everything, and Teddy jumped on my head, and knocked my face on the concrete.

The next day, every where i looked, he was there.

This went on for a year.

I went to the PTA thrift shop and put him up. He was angry and he bit my arm.

It felt like fangs. I did give him away, and live a happy life.

A kid bought him, and he had a best friend.

But every Saturday night, i can still hear that faint sound "Play with me......"

What did you think, Sami?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#330 2012-07-12 16:23:33

MathWizz
Scratcher

you wrote:

me wrote:

What?

[/quote]

This.

Last edited by MathWizz (2012-07-12 16:24:14)

http://block.site90.net/scratch.mit/text.php?size=30&text=%20A%20signature!&color=333333

#331 2012-07-12 16:45:50

777w
Scratcher

MathWizz wrote:

you wrote:

me wrote:

What?

[/quote]

This.

oh gosh not this glitch again

#332 2012-07-12 16:50:54

soupoftomato
Scratcher

777w wrote:

MathWizz wrote:

you wrote:

[/scratchblocks]

This.

what is it

Last edited by soupoftomato (2012-07-12 16:51:25)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#333 2012-07-12 16:55:09

777w
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

777w wrote:

MathWizz wrote:

This.

what is it

some weird thing with scratchblocks that like puts your post and signature in a quote an makes your "online/offline" indicator go all to the side and does all sorts of nonsense

#334 2012-07-12 20:42:31

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

When you see it?

It's an old toy.

A video of it.

Play With Me

When i was growing up as a young man, One of the toys i had was a bear named Teddy Ruxpin. Some people might know what i'm talking about.

It was my 4th birthday. I was excited. My parents gave me a box. I opened it to find a Teddy Ruxpin. I didn't know it was love from that sight.

We did everything together for a while. Watched movies. Hanged out. After about 2 years with the bear, it got strange. In 1st grade i stopped playing with him and my mom put it in storage.

I was in 7th grade when i saw him next. I had just finished Health class, to go to Math. I opened my locker and there it was.

Teddy Ruxpin.

I was beyond freaked out. He said in a electronic voice, and red eyes "PLAY WITH ME"

I grabbed my math book and threw the blush to the ground. Everything would change.

Days upon Days, he stalked me in a different way every single time. The chaos went on for 3 weeks.

I was done with it, so i grabbed my friend Miles and set the evil thing on fire. Things didn't get better even though it was funny watching it burn.

Things got worse.

A lot worse.

He didn't bug me through high school or collage. I was an adult, and got married and had a boy named Daniel. We also moved across the country.

I was in public by myself. I heard the same "PLAY WITH ME" to see Teddy on my BACK.

My wife asked me about it and why i'm panting. I explained everything, and Teddy jumped on my head, and knocked my face on the concrete.

This went on for a year.

But every Saturday night, i can still hear that faint sound "Play with me......"

For a second, when I was scrolling down, the words collided and said "Play with me Sami"....

...I'm not sleeping tonight.

DARN YOU SCROLLING WORD GLIIIIITCH!!!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#335 2012-07-13 13:59:49

leafpool222
Scratcher

when you watched happy tree friends nothing with colorful animals is scary i mean [removed by moderator] (srry peeps ) TALK ABOUT GOREY THAT THING IS JUST MESS UP

Last edited by Paddle2See (2012-07-13 14:19:26)

#336 2012-07-13 14:31:18

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

I think I saw Slendy last night. So... Anyone wanna support me? He was behind my fence. Unless it was a tree... I was scared. D:

I'm not lying I SWEAR.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#337 2012-07-13 16:52:01

Garr8
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

When you see it?

It's an old toy.

A video of it.

Play With Me

Teddy Ruxpin.

Things got worse.

A lot worse.

This went on for a year.

For a second, when I was scrolling down, the words collided and said "Play with me Sami"....

...I'm not sleeping tonight.

DARN YOU SCROLLING WORD GLIIIIITCH!!!

What does the bear look like?

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#338 2012-07-13 19:15:10

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Probably some cute widdle... bear. Thing.

#339 2012-07-13 20:11:22

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Probably some cute widdle... bear. Thing.

HE IS NOT CUTE.

HE IS TERRIBLE.

HAVE. YOU. FLIPPING. SEEN. HIM.

#340 2012-07-13 20:29:21

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Anyone else read that I saw Slenderman?

#341 2012-07-13 21:04:11

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

your mind is playing tricks on you
either that or your neighbors are really pretty awesome

#342 2012-07-13 21:22:35

Umbrellas
New Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Maybe a young man in a tuxedo came to be your best friend
But then you ran away and he felt sad

#343 2012-07-13 21:24:43

777w
Scratcher

Umbrellas wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

then he commit suicide and haunts weegeeissparta to this day because thats how these stories go

Last edited by 777w (2012-07-13 21:24:54)

#344 2012-07-13 21:29:03

Umbrellas
New Scratcher

777w wrote:

Umbrellas wrote:

777w wrote:

then he commit suicide and haunts weegeeissparta to this day because thats how these stories go

And then Umbrellas laughs at the ridiculousness of creepypasta

#345 2012-07-14 01:04:40

infinite_minus_zero
Scratcher

10:00 PM andbored?Why not creepypasta?

#346 2012-07-14 06:54:18

samid11
Scratcher

...How about I make a pasta about some sort of animal?

#347 2012-07-14 07:42:59

Garr8
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Make a pasta for Justin Bieber.

Jeff the Killer snuck into the child's bedroom.  The child was sound asleep and totally oblivious to what was about to happen. Jeff raised his knife and was about to stab the sleeping boy until he saw the scariest sight, a sight scarier than him. Jeff the Killer screamed and jumped out the window. The scary sight was Justin Bieber himself.

#348 2012-07-14 08:15:12

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Jeff the Killer snuck into the child's bedroom.  The child was sound asleep and totally oblivious to what was about to happen. Jeff raised his knife and was about to stab the sleeping boy until he saw the scariest sight, a sight scarier than him. Jeff the Killer screamed and jumped out the window. The scary sight was Justin Bieber himself.

lol whats with people and justin beiber
im not a fan of his music but i dont want him dead :P

#349 2012-07-14 09:25:37

Garr8
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

lol whats with people and justin beiber
im not a fan of his music but i dont want him dead  tongue

I don't want him dead, either. I just like making fun of him.

#350 2012-07-14 09:37:05

samid11
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

THEN WHO WAS BIEBER?

Board footer