This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#226 2012-07-10 14:28:53

zbugni
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

gooby's pretty scary

dont spam please

sorry, I wasn't trying to
I wish I could show everyone how scary he was but imgs are off I think

Last edited by zbugni (2012-07-10 14:30:11)

#227 2012-07-10 14:30:53

777w
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

gooby's pretty scary

dont spam please

lol no they arent
and this still isnt the topic for it

#228 2012-07-10 14:33:14

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

-Hannah's Curse-

Thats really good.

Thanks so much!  big_smile

wolvesstar97 wrote:

I sorta wanna read Happy Appy, it cant be worse than cupckakes, right?

Wait, CupCakes was a creepypasta? This vid I saw was called that but it was MLP D: I clicked on it one day and I closed it after the first minute cause I was like "That's gonna give me nightmares" XD I mean, it wasn't really that CREEPY, but I get bad dreams from stuff like that. :-P
So it was a Pasta all along...
LOL
--------
(What does RSE stand for D smile

Last edited by CakePopAnimation (2012-07-10 14:33:32)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#229 2012-07-10 14:35:13

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

-Hannah's Curse-

Thats really good.

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Wait, CupCakes was a creepypasta? This vid I saw was called that but it was MLP D: I clicked on it one day and I closed it after the first minute cause I was like "That's gonna give me nightmares" XD I mean, it wasn't really that CREEPY, but I get bad dreams from stuff like that. :-P
LOL
--------

Russian Sleep Experiment.
DON'T look it up.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#230 2012-07-10 14:38:03

zbugni
Scratcher

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

dont spam please

lol no they arent

THEY AREN'T?  Mwahahahahahahahaha

jk

back on topic... we should have someone narrate  the pastas that people on scratch write like that one guy on youtube.

#231 2012-07-10 14:40:34

samid11
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

lol no they arent

jk

back on topic... we should have someone narrate  the pastas that people on scratch write like that one guy on youtube.

Cupcakes is not a pasta.

I would LOVE to narrate pastas.

Did anyone see my post about the Gloomy pasta?

EDIT: The youtuber's name is Mrcreepypasta. And he's AWESOME.

Last edited by samid11 (2012-07-10 14:42:26)

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#232 2012-07-10 14:40:45

777w
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

lol no they arent

jk

oooh thatd be cool
and itd fit here too being user created and all

#233 2012-07-10 14:43:35

zbugni
Scratcher

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

lol no they arent

jk

oooh thatd be cool
and itd fit here too being user created and all

cool I accidentally a good idea

#234 2012-07-10 14:45:30

zbugni
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

I plan to write one about Gloomy (the happy-looking koala cat skeleton thing from the deviantART picture "WARNING: Nightmare Fuel" that can be seen on my project "Gloomy for Mcvjjmdm'). Does that sound interesting?

That sounds cool

#235 2012-07-10 15:42:00

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Thats really good.

wolvesstar97 wrote:

LOL
--------

Russian Sleep Experiment.
DON'T look it up.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Listen.
Now let's move these discussions the creepypasta thread under reading and playing.

I'm not gonna write up my idea anymore.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#236 2012-07-10 15:57:55

zbugni
Scratcher

soo... who all wants to narrate?
other than samid she already said

#237 2012-07-10 16:00:07

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Narrate? I dunno.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#238 2012-07-10 16:03:05

zbugni
Scratcher

were u there when we were talkin about that

#239 2012-07-10 16:24:27

777w
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

were u there when we were talkin about that

soup said he might be able to do it but then he left the chat
edit: yeah he said hed do it when he had the time and made an account here

Last edited by 777w (2012-07-10 16:30:03)

#240 2012-07-10 16:33:17

ReadsScaryStories
New Scratcher

Soup here.

So here's my terms:
1. Decide on a few favorite stories. I'm not doing any random piece, a few people should want it read.
2. I can't gauruntee doing anything on a strict schedule. It gets read and uploaded whenever I can.
3. If it's too long and the file is too big it can't get uploaded, so I will make a project with a link in the project notes if anyone still wants it.
4. No spin-offs of actual creepypasta.

#241 2012-07-10 16:36:20

samid11
Scratcher

"Gloomy"

When I was a little kid, about 5 years old, we had a cat.

She was a furry, plump persian. Her name was Gloomy, due to her rather somber-looking face. However, everyone in our family loved her all the same. She was a great family pet, and the best cat we could hope for.

Being a little kid, though, I was always determined to make her happy. Sure, she was happy most of the time, but her face made her look depressed and rather melancholy. So, being my weird self, I would try to make her smile every day at the same time, which was 9:30 P.M., the time I went to bed. That way, if she smiled, I could go to sleep happily, knowing I had completed my lifelong task.

Unfortunately, good things never last.

When I was about 7 1/2 years old, Gloomy got very sick.

She would spend all day laying in her cat tree, gagging and coughing up slime and fur. Her eyes eventually swelled untill they were about ready to pop out of her head. She constantly sniffled and sneezed, and her coughing fits never helped anything. It was a horrible time for our family. We prayed all we could, but Gloomy never got better.

During the couple of weeks that Gloomy was sick, I had stopped trying to make her smile altogether. It didn't seem to matter anymore, and I didn't have the heart to bother the poor feline in her diseased state.

Gloomy died on the 3rd week of being sick.

We had contacted the vet multiple times, but all they did was give us medicine to give her, and none of it worked. I was mortified. My best friend was gone. We buried her in the backyard.

On my birthday that year, I wished something I regret to this very day.

"I wish I could've seen Gloomy smile..."

I would do anything to take those cursed words back. For that night, I saw something that has traumatized me for life.

As I rolled around in bed that night, I happened to look over to my door multiple times. In the darkness of my room, it was very unsettling to see. Finally, I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"Mrrrow~"

My eyes snapped open.

"Gloomy?" I whispered, thinking that my beloved pet had somehow been revived. My stupid kid mind was what made me pull the covers off my head and look over to greet my living-again pet.

Sure enough, she was there. But she wasen't alive... entirely.

Gloomy's fur was matted and tangled with dirt, her red eyes were swollen and oozing heaven-knows-what. Her nose was gone, and the hollow bone nasal cavity was visible, like a dark void on her face.

The thing that caught my attention most, though, was her mouth.

It was twisted into a wide, horrible grin, one impossible for a cat to manage. It spread up to her eyes, looking like a demented cheshire cat. Her matted tail waved back and forth as the ghoulish kitty slowly limped closer to me, her back legs dragging behind her like dead limbs. I was frozen in fear. My furry friend was now my worst nightmare.

"Meow."

I screamed.

Gloomy shot like a bullet the moment my shrill cry pierced the air. She smashed through my bedroom window and dissapeared into the night. My mom rushed in to comfort me. She stated that I must've had a nightmare and that something probably hit the window and that it could be repaired. I tried to tell her, but it was no use. She went out to check the grave and said that Gloomy was still buried safe.

I'm 21 now, living with my wife and 2 kids. I'm living in my childhood home with my family. We currently have no pets, due to my experience. Gloomy's grave still remains outside, but it's been filled with concrete. However, an engraving is clawed into the grave, done by an unknown source.

It reads "I smiled."

(Done! How was it?  big_smile )

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#242 2012-07-10 16:46:28

zbugni
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

"Gloomy"

She was a furry, plump persian. Her name was Gloomy, due to her rather somber-looking face. However, everyone in our family loved her all the same. She was a great family pet, and the best cat we could hope for.

Being a little kid, though, I was always determined to make her happy. Sure, she was happy most of the time, but her face made her look depressed and rather melancholy. So, being my weird self, I would try to make her smile every day at the same time, which was 9:30 P.M., the time I went to bed. That way, if she smiled, I could go to sleep happily, knowing I had completed my lifelong task.

She would spend all day laying in her cat tree, gagging and coughing up slime and fur. Her eyes eventually swelled untill they were about ready to pop out of her head. She constantly sniffled and sneezed, and her coughing fits never helped anything. It was a horrible time for our family. We prayed all we could, but Gloomy never got better.

During the couple of weeks that Gloomy was sick, I had stopped trying to make her smile altogether. It didn't seem to matter anymore, and I didn't have the heart to bother the poor feline in her diseased state.

We had contacted the vet multiple times, but all they did was give us medicine to give her, and none of it worked. I was mortified. My best friend was gone. We buried her in the backyard.

I would do anything to take those cursed words back. For that night, I saw something that has traumatized me for life.

As I rolled around in bed that night, I happened to look over to my door multiple times. In the darkness of my room, it was very unsettling to see. Finally, I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"Mrrrow~"

My eyes snapped open.

"Gloomy?" I whispered, thinking that my beloved pet had somehow been revived. My stupid kid mind was what made me pull the covers off my head and look over to greet my living-again pet.

Gloomy's fur was matted and tangled with dirt, her red eyes were swollen and oozing heaven-knows-what. Her nose was gone, and the hollow bone nasal cavity was visible, like a dark void on her face.

It was twisted into a wide, horrible grin, one impossible for a cat to manage. It spread up to her eyes, looking like a demented cheshire cat. Her matted tail waved back and forth as the ghoulish kitty slowly limped closer to me, her back legs dragging behind her like dead limbs. I was frozen in fear. My furry friend was now my worst nightmare.

"Meow."

I screamed.

Gloomy shot like a bullet the moment my shrill cry pierced the air. She smashed through my bedroom window and dissapeared into the night. My mom rushed in to comfort me. She stated that I must've had a nightmare and that something probably hit the window and that it could be repaired. I tried to tell her, but it was no use. She went out to check the grave and said that Gloomy was still buried safe.

I'm 21 now, living with my wife and 2 kids. I'm living in my childhood home with my family. We currently have no pets, due to my experience. Gloomy's grave still remains outside, but it's been filled with concrete. However, an engraving is clawed into the grave, done by an unknown source.

It reads "I smiled."

That one was really good too!
I think that should be one of the ones we narrate
Ha, I need to stop quoting entire page-long stories

Last edited by zbugni (2012-07-10 16:48:02)

#243 2012-07-10 16:52:07

samid11
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

samid11 wrote:

"Gloomy"

That one was really good too!
I think that should be one of the ones we narrate
Ha, I need to stop quoting entire page-long stories

Really? 8D I'm thinking of posting these on the creepypasta wiki...

#244 2012-07-10 17:04:27

zbugni
Scratcher

does it have to be well-known to be on the wiki?

#245 2012-07-10 17:09:25

Garr8
Scratcher

I had a dream my smoke detector looked like suicide mouse. *shudder*

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#246 2012-07-10 17:15:47

zbugni
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

I had a dream my smoke detector looked like suicide mouse. *shudder*

creepy o - o

#247 2012-07-10 17:18:58

samid11
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

No, quite the opposite, actually. When you post it on the wiki, it becomes well-known.

#248 2012-07-10 17:20:20

zbugni
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

zbugni wrote:

No, quite the opposite, actually. When you post it on the wiki, it becomes well-known.

oh, so it's not like most wikis at all, cool

#249 2012-07-10 17:26:05

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

"Gloomy"

"Mrrrow~"

My eyes snapped open.

"Meow."

I screamed.

It reads "I smiled."

I'm not sleeping again.

BTW, Fletcher's Family Center is done. What did you guys think? I'll post it below:

Fletcher's Family Center

-DAY 1, June 7, 2004-
Hi. My name is Miller and i am a 22 year old who lives in Nevada. I recently left collage and got a gob at Burger King. I plan to go work with cameras. Also, i am very interested in abandoned buildings. I also grew up in North Oregon. I miss there alot. It sometimes brings a tear to my face. I always used to go see movies with my friends in 6th grade and go to a mall named Fletcher's Family Center and eat at a pizzeria in the mall right after.

-DAY 2, June 24, 2004-
I'm at my parents house for vacation. Life has treated my good after i wrote a few weeks ago. I asked my parents if i could go see what there is to see. And they said yes, so i hopped in my car and turned on some rock. After getting lost about 6 times, i found a farmiliar road. It said "25 PINE STREET"

Whoa. I remember.

Fletcher's Family Center is down the road.
I drove down the street. Found it. Parked my car. Looked around. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The sign was broken, with cobwebs in the text that used to say "Have A good time." it said it but it was missing the "good" which was in the bushes.

Creepy. I know i'm not sleeping ever again.

I was about to open the two doors, which used to have windows in them. I coulden't see a thing through the doors because so many cobwebs were growing on the doors, and tons of dirt were on the glass doors. But than my phone rang. I was creeped out.

It was just my parents. Good. My mom said "Miller, honey, where are you?"

"A abandoned mall i found." I replied. She replied "Honey, better not be Fletcher's Family Center, that place you used to go all the time back when you were 12."

"Why?" i replied My mom replied "Theres been creepy sightings there recently ever since the owner went bankrupt 5 years ago. You already left for Nevada. And, come home."

So i drove back. But tommorow. TOMMOROW. I'm goin' in.

-DAY 3, June 25, 2005-

Today i relived having nightmares back when i was 5. I used to be someone yesterday.
A brave person. But that trait went away today faster than you can say anything in the dictionary.

11:00 AM. I went back to the mall. I was in the old long hall way. Stores closed. Every place. I saw lots of things i remembered, and got nostalgic.

Many things i reconized. The old burger place that also sold ice cream that you had to wait out of the store to get your burger or ice cream. Every thing was locked up.

It looked like a prison. If there was a food court, that would be the dining hall in almost every prison.

I remember all the sprawling hall ways. I got lost like 20 times. I saw the old pizzeria. The brick walling was still there, and a bag of Doritos was laying on the stone floor.

But then i heard something. A scream. I heard "WHO'S A GOOD WITTLE KIDDY, HUH"

It scared the living daylight out of me. I turned back to see a dark figure. It dissapeared in seconds, but i managed to get a picture of it on my IPhone.

I figured out it was about 5:00. Dinner time. I ran out of the building an my parents said that they ordered a pizza. Anchovies with peppers. Best pizza ever.

But after eating the pizza [which was great] I decided to go to the mall about 6:00 in the morning, and place cameras in every hall. Than i would watch the videos.

-DAY 4, June 26, 2004-

First thing in the morning. Woke up at 5:30. Drove to the mall. Put cameras in every hall.

The rest of the day wasn't so exciting. Just hanging out and certain things like that.

I went back 6:00 PM, got the cameras, and ran out.

I can't believe the footage i saw. Meh. It was just a dark hallway for minutes upon minutes upon minutes. Around the 4:57 mark on Camera 10 [10 cameras for the 10 hall ways] I saw something. I paused the video.

It was a person. With red eyes. She started screaming, holding a N64 cartridge. All of a sudden, The lights turned on. She picked up the camera and started pretending to be a TV show host. She put it back. Nothing else in the nine other cameras.

I guess Mom was right. But i'll catch her down. Tommorow night.

-DAY 5, June 27, 2004-

I'm not home. I don't even know why this entry is here.

I woke up, did stuff. Ate lunch. Stuff. Bla bla bla.

Before 9:00 PM, I brought a sleeping bag and a flash light to the mall.

I found the old long hall with that burger place i was talking about 5 days ago.

I layed down. I also packed my camera. I slept, until i heard a sound. It was in front of me.

It was a girl. She looked about 3 or 4. Her red eyes were glowing in the night. She said weakly, "COME PLAY WITH ME."

"Nah." I replied. I didn't know my life would about to change.

Her eyes twisted around and said "I'm Nicole. Am I PRETTY?"

"Yeah, what ever." I replied.

I knew something was gong to happen.

I got knocked out. I woke up. My camera was playing.

My camera went black. I was creeped out. I was in the janitor's closet under the mall.

Nothing was heard from that, besides little kids laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knew what happed to Miller Benjamin Sander after that night.

I am a Nevadan scientist, Jacob Berg. We have recently found this journal in Miller's parent's house.

"I don't know where my Sweetheart went. I went to the mall, into the janitors closet, and found nothing besides cobwebs."- Miller's Mom, April Sander

To this day, nobody new what happened to Miller. We found these couple of journal entries in  September 2009, about 5 years later.

But one night, someone has claimed to found Miller.

THE END

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#250 2012-07-10 17:42:50

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

ReadsScaryStories wrote:

Soup here.

So here's my terms:
1. Decide on a few favorite stories. I'm not doing any random piece, a few people should want it read.
2. I can't gauruntee doing anything on a strict schedule. It gets read and uploaded whenever I can.
3. If it's too long and the file is too big it can't get uploaded, so I will make a project with a link in the project notes if anyone still wants it.
4. No spin-offs of actual creepypasta.

Could you please read mine and see if you like it?  big_smile  I would love for you to narrate it, but you don't have to.  smile  Its a page or so back.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

Board footer