This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#2276 2012-07-15 17:11:10

beyblade4
Scratcher

Re: Eternity Incurakai

Eternity_Inc wrote:

eternityinc-official.com

Why is your web always changing? And do you actually edit it as HTML and CSS or you just edit what it gives you?

http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=beyblade4&action=projects&type=newest&return=image&num=NUMBER

#2277 2012-07-15 17:13:09

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

eternityinc-official.com

Why is your web always changing? And do you actually edit it as HTML and CSS or you just edit what it gives you?

because.....  I'm constantly trying to make it better.  And I'm not using weebly.  I'm using pure HTML knowledge.  well, and CSS, PHP, and javascript.

Last edited by Eternity_Inc (2012-07-15 17:13:32)

#2278 2012-07-15 17:15:26

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

eternityinc-official.com

because.....  I'm constantly trying to make it better.  And I'm not using weebly.  I'm using pure HTML knowledge.  well, and CSS, PHP, and javascript.

That's cool, I am now learning HTML so I can create a better site and surprisingly I learn fast.

http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=beyblade4&action=projects&type=newest&return=image&num=NUMBER

#2279 2012-07-15 17:16:01

berberberber
Scratcher

Beyblade, check infrared.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2iaa73k.png

#2280 2012-07-15 17:16:31

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

That's cool, I am now learning HTML so I can create a better site and surprisingly I learn fast.

Well, I just started in on it yesterday.  (the new website).  And is that a better site than this, or a better site than you've been able to?

#2281 2012-07-15 17:25:00

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

Well, I just started in on it yesterday.  (the new website).  And is that a better site than this, or a better site than you've been able to?

Well your work in total has always been better then what I could have ever done, but now I am learning HTML so soon enough I'll have real good sites as well

#2282 2012-07-15 17:30:09

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Well your work in total has always been better then what I could have ever done, but now I am learning HTML so soon enough I'll have real good sites as well

well, would you be interested in joining as a web designer?  I could use some more help.  Are you learning HTML5?  You also want to learn CSS, although it is not entirely necessary

#2283 2012-07-15 17:47:31

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

well, would you be interested in joining as a web designer?  I could use some more help.  Are you learning HTML5?  You also want to learn CSS, although it is not entirely necessary

Both HTML and HTML5 but I am not ALL that good in it, but I am somewhat good, but can you teach some stuff lol

#2284 2012-07-15 18:08:52

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Both HTML and HTML5 but I am not ALL that good in it, but I am somewhat good, but can you teach some stuff lol

if you're learning HTML5, you don't need to learn just plain HTML.  Trust me, you'll get better at it.  I know this from experience.  And if you want to practice it on a larger scale, just let me know, and I'll hook you up with FTP, you won't have to apply because 1, there's no application yet. and 2, you're a good friend of mine.

#2285 2012-07-15 18:10:40

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

if you're learning HTML5, you don't need to learn just plain HTML.  Trust me, you'll get better at it.  I know this from experience.  And if you want to practice it on a larger scale, just let me know, and I'll hook you up with FTP, you won't have to apply because 1, there's no application yet. and 2, you're a good friend of mine.

Thanks, then looks like I'll be learning HTML5 then because I trust you, and i believe you should hook me up so I can get better at it and learn better.

#2286 2012-07-15 18:35:57

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Thanks, then looks like I'll be learning HTML5 then because I trust you, and i believe you should hook me up so I can get better at it and learn better.

ok!  Please note: anything you add will most likely be edited, solely because this is one big collaboration.

#2287 2012-07-15 18:38:51

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

is there anything in particular, that you'll want to do? take for instance the blog?  I need to know in advance, because I'll need to make the directory, set up the sub-domain, and then add you as a ftp user, which takes time.

#2288 2012-07-15 18:47:15

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

is there anything in particular, that you'll want to do? take for instance the blog?  I need to know in advance, because I'll need to make the directory, set up the sub-domain, and then add you as a ftp user, which takes time.

Not really specific, but, I have the scripts down in my head but I need to know how to edit the CSS/HTML and make them work, I have the syntax /tags and everything but I need to know how to do it PURELY in HTML/CSS

#2289 2012-07-15 19:05:35

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

Not really specific, but, I have the scripts down in my head but I need to know how to edit the CSS/HTML and make them work, I have the syntax /tags and everything but I need to know how to do it PURELY in HTML/CSS

well, I'd be having you do this in a php file, although nothing is different, except for the fact that I'll be replacing things like headers and footers with include statements.

#2290 2012-07-15 19:06:07

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

well, I'd be having you do this in a php file, although nothing is different, except for the fact that I'll be replacing things like headers and footers with include statements.

Oh ok

#2291 2012-07-15 19:07:30

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

well if you don't have anything in mind in particular, I'll just assign you something.  This can take hours to resolve, sometimes a day, but rarely does that happen.

#2292 2012-07-15 19:09:14

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

tasks is almost pure php, so I'm not going to have you do that.  The blog might be a CMS, which would take a couple to a ton of people to help out on.  And that would be php, let's see...  could you show me what you can do?

#2293 2012-07-15 19:10:11

coolhogs
Scratcher

Could I do anything else?

And why are you in that account?

Get ready for domination of:  tongue

#2294 2012-07-15 19:11:39

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

coolhogs wrote:

because it's easier to log into this one, I have to memorize my new password on my other account, and I know this one by heart.

#2295 2012-07-15 19:12:57

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

coolhogs wrote:

you could tell me what to add to the homepage of Eternity Tasks...

#2296 2012-07-15 19:13:39

coolhogs
Scratcher

OK.

Um...

Well, I don't know...

Last edited by coolhogs (2012-07-15 19:14:26)

#2297 2012-07-15 19:13:40

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

tasks is almost pure php, so I'm not going to have you do that.  The blog might be a CMS, which would take a couple to a ton of people to help out on.  And that would be php, let's see...  could you show me what you can do?

As in what particularly and where? I can do a basic DOCTYPE HTML set up like so

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>

<body>
<p> Test </p>
</body>

</html>

VERY BASIC STUFF
Not so advanced yet, yet my abilities at this stage can only go so far,I can do links, images, and I'm still working on Video (Media) scripts

Last edited by beyblade4 (2012-07-15 19:16:59)

http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=beyblade4&amp;action=projects&amp;type=newest&amp;return=image&amp;num=NUMBER

#2298 2012-07-15 19:15:47

coolhogs
Scratcher

beyblade4 wrote:

Eternity_Inc wrote:

As in what particularly and where? I can do a basic DOCTYPE HTML set up like so

<!DOCTYPE HTML?
<html>

<body>
<p> Test </p>
</body>

</html>

VERY BASIC STUFF
Not so advanced yet, yet my abilities at this stage can only go so far,I can do links, images, and I'm still working on Video (Media) scripts

Mine's below yours...

I can only do it without IDOCTYPE...

#2299 2012-07-15 19:17:00

Eternity_Inc
Scratcher

ok'.  here's some tips, this is how you should start every page.

Code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title></title>
</head>

<body>
</body>
</html>

#2300 2012-07-15 19:19:05

beyblade4
Scratcher

Eternity_Inc wrote:

ok'.  here's some tips, this is how you should start every page.

Code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title></title>
</head>

<body>
</body>
</html>

lol, that meta thing always gets me and i never knew about the <html lang="en"> in which I think is language and the title I always forget

http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=beyblade4&amp;action=projects&amp;type=newest&amp;return=image&amp;num=NUMBER

Board footer