This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-04-22 08:50:13

pinnipediator
Scratcher

Big games collab team apply now!

I need a sound engineer and a creative engineer. Basically, i'm trying to organise a group of 3 people to group up and make big games together. This is an audition. If you want one of the two places, state what you're applying for and give a link to an example of your work. For sound, you need sfx and music and you choose, for graphics, you need good artwork, and good animating skills. I'm the technician, it's a democracy, questions, reply, please apply, i want this to be really cool.

#2 2012-04-23 05:42:56

Timoreya
New Scratcher

Re: Big games collab team apply now!

i can draw and i know how to make characters move. Can i help? What's the game bour?

#3 2012-04-23 11:19:55

pinnipediator
Scratcher

I was thinking a tower defence style, but i'm up for change and stuff! Never seen before ideas are what i want applicants to be full of! Hang on, i'll do an application form in another post. It'll make it simpler. Basically, i'll wait a week after i have an entrant for both positions. Then i choose.

#4 2012-04-23 11:29:27

pinnipediator
Scratcher

Application form. Quote this into a reply and fill it out to apply. Delete bits in brackets.
I am: (username)
I am applying for: (sound or graphics)
Here is an example of my work:
(put the adress of an example of your work between the = and the first ]. Put the alternate text between the first ] and the second [)
I suggest for the first game that we do this: (fun idea for a twist on tower defence) 
I reserve the right to quit at the end of any project/at any time (delete the n/a).
End.

Board footer