This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-02-05 22:54:25

MegaMan643D
New Scratcher

Review: Sonic Universal

I had read jakeemma's FanFic called Sonic Universal, and I fell instantly in love with it. Heck, my teenage sister is a Fangirl of Damian. (I'm not bringing up the art... *shudders*) Anyway, Not really much of a review, but what the heck.

10/10

PS Because I met jakeemma in person only once, and we are incredibly good friends, I asked him a certain question, and he told me to ask it here:

Does Damian have other fangirls?

He is a young, barefoot, cute kid who blushes at the thought of having fangirls. His age is 12. Anyway, we wonder the same thing.

#2 2012-02-05 23:26:01

jakeemma
Scratcher

Re: Review: Sonic Universal

MegaMan643D wrote:

I had read jakeemma's FanFic called Sonic Universal, and I fell instantly in love with it. Heck, my teenage sister is a Fangirl of Damian. (I'm not bringing up the art... *shudders*) Anyway, Not really much of a review, but what the heck.

10/10

PS Because I met jakeemma in person only once, and we are incredibly good friends, I asked him a certain question, and he told me to ask it here:

Does Damian have other fangirls?

He is a young, barefoot, cute kid who blushes at the thought of having fangirls. His age is 12. Anyway, we wonder the same thing.

Yay, you put up the question! And... Hey, Damian's blushing. Let's leave it at that, because he hates blushing.

Whoop em' Gangnam Style!

Board footer