This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1526 2013-04-09 23:34:29

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

Re: Mass Pokemon Thread

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

I don't even think Seasons matter that much, other than making it so you are able or not able to get a few items (In Black/White 2).

And more areas and Pokemon.

What areas, exactly? And how do you know the Pokemon in those areas aren't existent elsewhere?

You can only catch Spheal in the winter.  tongue

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (2013-04-09 23:34:36)

You lived a good four years, Scratch 1.4... May you rest in peace...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif

#1527 2013-04-09 23:37:21

ProgrammingPro01
Scratcher

ToxicQuillz wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

And more areas and Pokemon.

What areas, exactly? And how do you know the Pokemon in those areas aren't existent elsewhere?

There are probably plenty of good ice type alternatives. And there's also the GTS.

Bye 1.4!
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sobbing.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png

#1528 2013-04-09 23:40:54

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

There are probably plenty of good ice type alternatives. And there's also the GTS.

And Pal Park + Poke Transfer.

Spheal gets extra experience points!  tongue

You lived a good four years, Scratch 1.4... May you rest in peace...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif

#1529 2013-04-10 17:56:22

koilmasta
Scratcher

k, im a noob who has NEVER actually played pokemon. seriously i have to look up pokemon on scratch just to understand some stuff. so... does misdreavus have an evolved form or is it the fully evolved form of something? Same question for litwick.

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1530 2013-04-10 21:41:27

ImagineIt
Scratcher

koilmasta wrote:

k, im a noob who has NEVER actually played pokemon. seriously i have to look up pokemon on scratch just to understand some stuff. so... does misdreavus have an evolved form or is it the fully evolved form of something? Same question for litwick.

Litwick evolves twice, once at level 41, becoming Lampent, and then when exposed to a Dusk Stone, it evolves into Chandelure. Misdreavus evolves with a Dusk Stone into Mismagius.

#1531 2013-04-10 21:56:33

haxcharsol
Scratcher

koilmasta wrote:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misdreavus
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Litwick

Goodbye 1.4.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png

#1532 2013-04-18 23:00:18

sparky2008123
Scratcher

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Can someone help me out? On my version of Pokemon Black, the season keep changing all weird. It says winter, despite my DS says it's April. And when I set my DS to December, it says Summer. Also, it would not change the location of swarm Pokemon. It keeps saying there's Pokemon on route 18 and it would not change! Swarm Pokemon work fine on my copy of Diamond. Does anyone else have this problem? I really don't want to restart my game, I love my Pokemon too much.

The season changes in the game every month, it's not gonna be like the real world. That question was probably already answered...

Where can I find the best book ever?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavjipQrj91rrpsd7.gif

#1533 2013-04-18 23:01:46

sparky2008123
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Now I'm trying to hunt down a shiny Shinx in Diamond with the PokeRadar. Freaking Bidoof keeps breaking my chains.  mad

EDIT: Screw Shinx. I'm going after Smeargle.

But think about it...

A SHINY LUXRAY. AWESOME MADE AWESOMER.

I have a shiny Pikachu, used to be Pichu then i tested to see how it'd look as a Raichu but the shiny wasn't that strong (I evolved it but turned off my DS wihout saving so when i went back it was still a Pikachu)
I sometimes think the shiny-ness wears off over evolution... nah

#1534 2013-04-18 23:03:03

sparky2008123
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

Or could it be Mewthree even?  yikes

Nope, it's Mewtwo "Eclair Form" which sounds stupid.

#1535 2013-04-19 07:17:24

Cozyhut3
Scratcher

sparky2008123 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Source?

#1536 2013-04-19 09:31:20

ImagineIt
Scratcher

sparky2008123 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

I know.  tongue

#1537 2013-04-19 12:59:39

PlasticToad
Scratcher

I've heard it's mewtwo 'Awakened Forme'....

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2m7y9s5.jpg

#1538 2013-04-19 22:04:16

sparky2008123
Scratcher

Cozyhut3 wrote:

sparky2008123 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Source?

serebii.net thank you very much

#1539 2013-04-19 23:19:37

haxcharsol
Scratcher

sparky2008123 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

But tasty.

Goodbye 1.4.

#1540 2013-04-20 06:43:45

PlasticToad
Scratcher

haxcharsol wrote:

sparky2008123 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

But tasty.

mmm... eclairs... mmm...

Huh, mewtwo? nah, don't worry I'm DEFINITELY not going to eat you... hahaha... *runs from multiple Aura Spheres or some other mewtwo attack*

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2m7y9s5.jpg

#1541 2013-04-20 06:57:38

Slater66
New Scratcher

I like pokemon and Im epic at it

#1542 2013-04-20 07:07:19

Slater66
New Scratcher

but the new mewtwo form looks strange have you seen it

#1543 2013-04-20 11:48:27

OrcaCat
Scratcher

Slater66 wrote:

but the new mewtwo form looks strange have you seen it

Yes and I agree.

Awesome music     Electrode's theme     Epic music
Bye, 1.x.  sad                             Hello, 2.x!  smile

#1544 2013-04-20 11:51:35

OrcaCat
Scratcher

sparky2008123 wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

sparky2008123 wrote:

Source?

Serebii also told me that N would give me his Reshiram if I beat the champion twice. Not exactly the best source. The only source I use is the official Pokemon site (Japanese and English).

#1545 2013-04-20 20:20:32

haxcharsol
Scratcher

OrcaCat wrote:

sparky2008123 wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

Source?

Serebii also told me that N would give me his Reshiram if I beat the champion twice. Not exactly the best source. The only source I use is the official Pokemon site (Japanese and English).

I use Bulbapedia.

Goodbye 1.4.

#1546 2013-04-21 00:45:01

OrcaCat
Scratcher

haxcharsol wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

sparky2008123 wrote:

I use Bulbapedia.

Yeah, it's also a good source, but lacks announcements such as Mewtwo's new form (since it has no name yet).

#1547 2013-04-22 07:16:28

supermon
Scratcher

Ok, so i am going to ramble about my ideas about Pokemon games. So here i go.(btw, feel free to tell me if you agree or disagree. i like an arguement. and remember, this is only MY opinion)

Lets start with pokemon red and blue. these games were pretty standard now, but back then they were the best games ever. most middle schoolers  couldn't stop playing. but i was not alive back then. but a few years ago, i did pick up pokemon red and yellow, so i decided to check it out. but anyways, enough with the sappy pokemon generation 1 love story. pokemon blue and red were fun and addicting, and introduced us to the pokemon formula, which i'm sure you all know. i give em a 8/10. very fun and addicting, but not top notch. i beleive a pokemon game needs exploration, decent story, strategy, and new ideas. this game delivered all three of these, but the strategy and story weren't up to the notch other games would have.

Yellow was the same, but with a bit less exploration but plenty of great new ideas. i give it a 9/10. the pikachu following you was the best idea ever.

Gold and Silver were great in everything except a bit less exploration in the first half.
i give em a 9.5/10.

Crystal was EXCELLENT. there was the wandering legendarys, plenty of other new ideas, much more exploration, imagination, and amazingness! ok sorry. but that game was great. i give it a 10/10.

Now this is where pokemon ended for most people. but personally, this is where i started. ruby and saphire and emerald had plenty of new ideas, strategy, and exploration.
this is where the story got better to. personally, my favorite generation, but that might be my nostalgia. there was more exploration than ever(if you dont believe me, go play em and use dive and secret power A LOT) so ya. i also give this generation a 9/10.

diamond and pearl had less exploration than ever, next to no new ideas, and the story was practically the only good thing. i give em a 6/10.

black and white were a bit better. they had a few new ideas, but were much more linear than ever(which means little exploration.) the story was not for a pokemon game. in most other pokemon games, youre just a kid who happens to be caught up in all this, which in this game youre "prophesied" to save the world. i give it a 7/10.

black and white 2 looked good, but the gameplay was very stale. almost exact thing as black and white, but worse. i give them 6.5/10.

So if you agree with my points, tell me, and if you dont, argue with me. i just want responses.

Wow. I can't believe I actually just Said that. Lol.

#1548 2013-04-22 08:08:36

haxcharsol
Scratcher

supermon wrote:

Ok, so i am going to ramble about my ideas about Pokemon games. So here i go.(btw, feel free to tell me if you agree or disagree. i like an arguement. and remember, this is only MY opinion)

Lets start with pokemon red and blue. these games were pretty standard now, but back then they were the best games ever. most middle schoolers  couldn't stop playing. but i was not alive back then. but a few years ago, i did pick up pokemon red and yellow, so i decided to check it out. but anyways, enough with the sappy pokemon generation 1 love story. pokemon blue and red were fun and addicting, and introduced us to the pokemon formula, which i'm sure you all know. i give em a 8/10. very fun and addicting, but not top notch. i beleive a pokemon game needs exploration, decent story, strategy, and new ideas. this game delivered all three of these, but the strategy and story weren't up to the notch other games would have.

Yellow was the same, but with a bit less exploration but plenty of great new ideas. i give it a 9/10. the pikachu following you was the best idea ever.

Gold and Silver were great in everything except a bit less exploration in the first half.
i give em a 9.5/10.

Crystal was EXCELLENT. there was the wandering legendarys, plenty of other new ideas, much more exploration, imagination, and amazingness! ok sorry. but that game was great. i give it a 10/10.

Now this is where pokemon ended for most people. but personally, this is where i started. ruby and saphire and emerald had plenty of new ideas, strategy, and exploration.
this is where the story got better to. personally, my favorite generation, but that might be my nostalgia. there was more exploration than ever(if you dont believe me, go play em and use dive and secret power A LOT) so ya. i also give this generation a 9/10.

diamond and pearl had less exploration than ever, next to no new ideas, and the story was practically the only good thing. i give em a 6/10.

black and white were a bit better. they had a few new ideas, but were much more linear than ever(which means little exploration.) the story was not for a pokemon game. in most other pokemon games, youre just a kid who happens to be caught up in all this, which in this game youre "prophesied" to save the world. i give it a 7/10.

black and white 2 looked good, but the gameplay was very stale. almost exact thing as black and white, but worse. i give them 6.5/10.

So if you agree with my points, tell me, and if you dont, argue with me. i just want responses.

FINALLY.
Someone who likes Black and White better than B2&W2.

Goodbye 1.4.

#1549 2013-04-22 14:36:32

HotCocoa28
Scratcher

supermon wrote:

i give em a 9.5/10.

Red and blue are beyond flawed, look at all the balancing issues and glitches. Missingno. may be funny, but  a glitch is a sign of poor design.

There's nothing wrong with liking these games, but I thought I'd just mention that.

Last edited by HotCocoa28 (2013-04-22 14:42:26)

"I just had a staring contest with a wall!"

#1550 2013-04-22 15:41:52

ImagineIt
Scratcher

haxcharsol wrote:

supermon wrote:

i give em a 9.5/10.

FINALLY.
Someone who likes Black and White better than B2&W2.

Who likes B&W2 more? They have no story at ALL! But I guess I did forget about the prophecy thing. If they took out that part, then the story would be amazing.

Board footer