This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-02-01 17:48:58

gman316676
Scratcher

Nazi Zombies Story

The real story to Nazi Zombies.

Don't get mad at me if I you disagree with me on this, or if you think I got something wrong. There are many different theories out there. This is just my opinion.

Where to start? Okay, so how the zombies were created: Nazi scientists Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen got ahold of element 115, a substance from space that fell in meteors. Somehow they discovered that it had teleporting properties and they attemted to create teleportation devices (the teleporters). Great idea right? Wrong. Well, it worked, but the people that went through it came out as, you geussed it zombies. This is my theory I made after listening to one of the hidden radios in Der Riese.

In the radios, you can here Dr. Maxis talking to the subject, telling him to go into the teleporter. When he comes out you can here it making zombie noises. Dr. Maxis tries telling it to walk forward, sideways, balance...etc. The zombie is unresponsive and Maxis orders it killed. Afterword, he says frustratedly that this latest test was a failure. This suggests that there were several tests conducted, all with the same results. At some point Maxis and Richtofen decided to use dogs in the tests. They ran out of dogs, and used Samantha's (Maxis's daughter) pregnant dog. Coincidently, Samantha couldn't sleep that night and came down to see her dad. She becomes frightened when she sees what her dog has become. Maxis, forgetting the zombie dog (hellhound), tries to get her to go back to her room. Apparently the dog attacks and kills the gaurd in the room and moves toward Maxis, Richtofen, and Samantha.

Richtofen notices and runs out of the room, locking Maxis and Samantha inside. Maxis tries to get him to let them out, and from Richtofen's voice, he sounds as if he was planning it. So, Maxis and Samantha apparently die. But how does Samantha become the zombie queen? Personally, I think that she became a zombie, but her hatred for Richtofen caused her to become conscience, which is why the zombies are attacking Richtofen, Takeo, Nikoli, and Dempsey. Hold on a minute, where did those three extra guys come from!?

Well, maybe I'll tell you if I can figure out how to do that and explain everything else too, so you're not lost. Maybe you're already lost. I'll edit this soon if anyone's interested!

I'm back.

I'll explain the characters, and then move to the maps.

As I said earlier, There's Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey. Well, sometime after Richtofen killed Maxis and Samantha, he abducted four people: Nikolai (Russian), Takeo (Japanese), Dempsey (American), and an unknown Mexican. He conducted experiments on them to try and make them super soldiers. The Mexican died, while the others lost much of thier memories. But Richtofen made himself a super-soldier, but didn't lose HIS memories. Richtofen also apparently perfected the teleporter. So they traveled to different places with the teleporters, trying to stop the zombies.

Kino der Toten:

The Cinema of the Dead. This is where Maxis and Richtofen were planning on revealing the teleporters to the other Nazis. But, because of the zombies, it was abandoned and the teleporters destroyed. But why can you use them in the game? Well, this is the map where the Allies (Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey) discovered that the teleporters also can be used to travel back in time. In this case, they traveled back to when the teleporters had recently been installed and then abandoned.

*Nacht der Untoten:

Night of the Undead. The first zombie map. You start after your airplane has crashed, and you fingd refuge in a nearby house. The plane had a secret cargo. If the cargo was element 115, then it possibly infected the local dead soldiers and civilians that died during WWII, before the zombies.

*Der Riese:

The Giant. This is also called the "zombie factory". It is where Richtofen and Maxis were expirementing with the teleporters and element 115. Also it is where the zombies were created.

*Verruckt:

Crazy. An asylum where other Nazi scientists used element115 on the patients to try and make super-soldiers. An American spy, named Peter, was sent to investigate the asylum. Shortly after he arrived the zombies broke out, killing everyone. Peter fought for his life, killing most of the zombies. However, he was bitten on his right arm, and had to cut it off to stop the zombie infection. Peter learned very important things about the zombies while at the asylum. While he stayed there, he fought off zombies and wrote important notes down on the wall with his blood so he wouldn't forget. When a team of American Marines get there to save him (including Dempsey) he is gone. Dempsey is the only survivor from the rescue mission.

Last edited by gman316676 (2012-02-01 18:37:10)

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!! Demand to see life's manager!!! I'm the guy that'll burn your house down!!!! With the LEMONS!!!!!"
-Cave Johnson, founder & CEO of Aperture Science

#2 2012-02-01 17:51:12

GLaDOS2
Scratcher

Re: Nazi Zombies Story

THIS STORY
was tl:dr'ed even by GLaDOS because you didn't use line breaks.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110421154628/half-life/en/images/9/9b/Glados_wheatley_tubes.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bko90YfQ1rdk0vvo1_250.png

#3 2012-02-01 17:54:48

gman316676
Scratcher

*. Sorry. I just posted this like three seconds ago wow.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!! Demand to see life's manager!!! I'm the guy that'll burn your house down!!!! With the LEMONS!!!!!"

#4 2012-02-01 17:56:11

GLaDOS2
Scratcher

gman316676 wrote:

*. Sorry. I just posted this like three seconds ago wow.

T'is okay.
But could you explain what the story is about?
I don't think even Fact Core got it.
*looks at Fact with trollface*

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110421154628/half-life/en/images/9/9b/Glados_wheatley_tubes.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bko90YfQ1rdk0vvo1_250.png

#5 2012-02-01 18:38:23

G0D_M0D3
Scratcher

Also, 'The box' is Samantha's toy box (In one voice file, the Dr says, "Samantha's toy box?!" when he opens the box)

Oh, and samantha becomes evil. Not a zombie. Just evil. Possessed.

I made a MC texture pack! Get it at planetminecraft!
http://i.imgur.com/0EG0u.png

#6 2012-02-01 19:53:16

Freakish
Scratcher

tl;dr

http://i.imgur.com/y3RBV.jpg

#7 2012-02-02 19:29:34

gman316676
Scratcher

G0D_M0D3 wrote:

Also, 'The box' is Samantha's toy box (In one voice file, the Dr says, "Samantha's toy box?!" when he opens the box)

Oh, and samantha becomes evil. Not a zombie. Just evil. Possessed.

Well I don't really pay attention to the "the ray gun was samantha's toy!" *. Really?! Who lets a child play with a dangerous weapon!!??

Last edited by gman316676 (2012-02-02 19:54:03)

#8 2012-02-19 14:49:55

NeilWest
Scratcher

I'm still stuck on Kino der Toten on Black Ops, so this will save me alot of gameplay.

#9 2012-02-20 08:22:00

SolidBanana117
Scratcher

gman316676 wrote:

The real story to Nazi Zombies.

Don't get mad at me if I you disagree with me on this, or if you think I got something wrong. There are many different theories out there. This is just my opinion.

Where to start? Okay, so how the zombies were created: Nazi scientists Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen got ahold of element 115, a substance from space that fell in meteors. Somehow they discovered that it had teleporting properties and they attemted to create teleportation devices (the teleporters). Great idea right? Wrong. Well, it worked, but the people that went through it came out as, you geussed it zombies. This is my theory I made after listening to one of the hidden radios in Der Riese.

In the radios, you can here Dr. Maxis talking to the subject, telling him to go into the teleporter. When he comes out you can here it making zombie noises. Dr. Maxis tries telling it to walk forward, sideways, balance...etc. The zombie is unresponsive and Maxis orders it killed. Afterword, he says frustratedly that this latest test was a failure. This suggests that there were several tests conducted, all with the same results. At some point Maxis and Richtofen decided to use dogs in the tests. They ran out of dogs, and used Samantha's (Maxis's daughter) pregnant dog. Coincidently, Samantha couldn't sleep that night and came down to see her dad. She becomes frightened when she sees what her dog has become. Maxis, forgetting the zombie dog (hellhound), tries to get her to go back to her room. Apparently the dog attacks and kills the gaurd in the room and moves toward Maxis, Richtofen, and Samantha.

Richtofen notices and runs out of the room, locking Maxis and Samantha inside. Maxis tries to get him to let them out, and from Richtofen's voice, he sounds as if he was planning it. So, Maxis and Samantha apparently die. But how does Samantha become the zombie queen? Personally, I think that she became a zombie, but her hatred for Richtofen caused her to become conscience, which is why the zombies are attacking Richtofen, Takeo, Nikoli, and Dempsey. Hold on a minute, where did those three extra guys come from!?

Well, maybe I'll tell you if I can figure out how to do that and explain everything else too, so you're not lost. Maybe you're already lost. I'll edit this soon if anyone's interested!

I'm back.

I'll explain the characters, and then move to the maps.

As I said earlier, There's Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey. Well, sometime after Richtofen killed Maxis and Samantha, he abducted four people: Nikolai (Russian), Takeo (Japanese), Dempsey (American), and an unknown Mexican. He conducted experiments on them to try and make them super soldiers. The Mexican died, while the others lost much of thier memories. But Richtofen made himself a super-soldier, but didn't lose HIS memories. Richtofen also apparently perfected the teleporter. So they traveled to different places with the teleporters, trying to stop the zombies.

Kino der Toten:

The Cinema of the Dead. This is where Maxis and Richtofen were planning on revealing the teleporters to the other Nazis. But, because of the zombies, it was abandoned and the teleporters destroyed. But why can you use them in the game? Well, this is the map where the Allies (Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey) discovered that the teleporters also can be used to travel back in time. In this case, they traveled back to when the teleporters had recently been installed and then abandoned.

*Nacht der Untoten:

Night of the Undead. The first zombie map. You start after your airplane has crashed, and you fingd refuge in a nearby house. The plane had a secret cargo. If the cargo was element 115, then it possibly infected the local dead soldiers and civilians that died during WWII, before the zombies.

*Der Riese:

The Giant. This is also called the "zombie factory". It is where Richtofen and Maxis were expirementing with the teleporters and element 115. Also it is where the zombies were created.

*Verruckt:

Crazy. An asylum where other Nazi scientists used element115 on the patients to try and make super-soldiers. An American spy, named Peter, was sent to investigate the asylum. Shortly after he arrived the zombies broke out, killing everyone. Peter fought for his life, killing most of the zombies. However, he was bitten on his right arm, and had to cut it off to stop the zombie infection. Peter learned very important things about the zombies while at the asylum. While he stayed there, he fought off zombies and wrote important notes down on the wall with his blood so he wouldn't forget. When a team of American Marines get there to save him (including Dempsey) he is gone. Dempsey is the only survivor from the rescue mission.

This is right, plus I read that Richtofen made the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and Dr. Maxis created the Ray Gun first in Der Riese.  Richtofen also made the Cymbal Monkeys. How cool!

#10 2012-02-20 08:25:14

Daroach1
Scratcher

This has been tl;dr'd by 80.8438% of the population of the internetz.

http://i47.tinypic.com/v83mhl.png

#11 2012-02-20 08:30:23

slinger
Scratcher

tl;dr

http://s0.bcbits.com/img/buttons/bandcamp_130x27_blue.png

#12 2012-05-02 18:10:27

gman316676
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

I'm still stuck on Kino der Toten on Black Ops, so this will save me alot of gameplay.

You don't really learn the story by playing it. Kino is still fun to play even if you don't know the story. The story is discovered by things in the levels and stuff. You can't "beat" a level, so there's no cutscene to tell you stuff. You just have to find it. Plus there's tons of small easter eggs that give clues.

#13 2012-05-03 05:21:23

NeilWest
Scratcher

So, how does Five and Dead Ops Arcade fit into the story - or are they just random hidden levels put inside and they have no relevance to the story?

#14 2012-05-03 23:09:45

Andres-Vander
Scratcher

GLaDOS2 wrote:

THIS STORY
was tl:dr'ed even by GLaDOS because you didn't use line breaks.

Even by? Why would you be the standard? I read the whole thing just fine

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/2260823/flugelhorn-feline-o.gif

#15 2012-05-03 23:12:49

wmays
Scratcher

Just sayin, but perhaps you should have included Dr. Mengele. This would make it seem a bit more real-world.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2z5vcz9.gif
http://phpscripthost.comoj.com/imagescripts/ipimg.php

#16 2012-05-04 03:20:59

NeilWest
Scratcher

I think I know how Call of the Dead fits in the story,

Whilst on the set of a zombie film, a real zombie stumbles onto set and kidnaps the director. Later, in the outro, the Director admits stealing some documents from a Nazi hideout about element 115 and zombies, which attract the zombies themselves.

#17 2012-05-04 18:47:19

Wickimen
Scratcher

What is it with people and the Nazi/zombie combination I wonder

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Board footer