This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-01-29 21:13:59

jakeemma
Scratcher

Anoher Sponser! Sonic Universal! (Getting Desperate!)

I'm really desperate now. I really would like people to Read & Review my Fanfiction known as Sonic Universal. I think it's good, I think you'll like it, and I think it's long somewhat. But that's not the point. The point is...

PLEASE READ & REVIEW! (I'm not trying to be rude, or mean, and I'm not trying to yell right here...)

Whoop em' Gangnam Style!

#2 2012-01-29 21:39:03

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Re: Anoher Sponser! Sonic Universal! (Getting Desperate!)

Please tell me where the poop it is if you want me to see it, as well as why you have made a million topics.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#3 2012-01-29 21:53:33

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Re: Anoher Sponser! Sonic Universal! (Getting Desperate!)

Please don't make topics advertising other topics.  Instead, just make a new post on the original topic ("bump" it) which will bring it back to the top of the forum index.  Try that once or twice a day.  If that doesn't generate some interest in the topic, you may have to recognize that for whatever reason, it's just not getting much interest and you might want to rethink your approach.  You can't force people to be interested.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer