This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-01-28 21:31:57

ElectricSparx
Scratcher

I have a Minecraft account!

Yep! But I don't have Premium yet. I have to earn the money to pay for it.  hmm  If you want to play Minecraft Classic with me, choose a server and a time (I'll try to meet you, provided there are no schedule conflicts) and I'll see you there!

Lead Developer for Scratch Adventure

#2 2012-01-28 21:34:10

Liru
Scratcher

Re: I have a Minecraft account!

Doesn't fit in here, post it in the official topic again.

#3 2012-01-28 21:35:08

ElectricSparx
Scratcher

Liru wrote:

I'm going to ignore that, since it's coming from an inexperienced New Scratcher.

#4 2012-01-28 21:36:06

veggieman001
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

Liru wrote:

I'm going to ignore that, since it's coming from an inexperienced New Scratcher.

-_____________________-
He was my-chemical-romance and it's his new account. Also, don't just ignore people based on ranking. (I agree with him)

#5 2012-01-28 21:37:01

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

Liru wrote:

Be careful who you're dissing, Liru is my alt.

But I don't really care what you're going to say, you have under 500 posts so therefore your points are invalid.

Last edited by my-chemical-romance (2012-01-28 21:37:39)

#6 2012-01-28 21:37:36

rodentqween9
Scratcher

This forum is only for things that people are making and creating
and just becuase a person is new does not mean they haven't read the rules for a forum. Although I think that the name of the forum was a pretty big clue about what we are supposed to put in here.

Last edited by rodentqween9 (2012-01-28 21:57:27)

#7 2012-01-28 21:40:38

Liru
Scratcher

If I made a topic for every time I made an account for something then this place would be flooded, this fits nicely into the MoT as you're telling the MC community on Scratch that you can play MC.

#8 2012-01-28 21:48:08

Freakish
Scratcher

Um, we have the official topic for a reason. And, why do you even need to tell us this? I don't tell you every time I register on a website.

http://i.imgur.com/y3RBV.jpg

#9 2012-01-28 21:52:09

imnotbob
Scratcher

veggieman001 wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

Liru wrote:

-_____________________-
He was my-chemical-romance and it's his new account. Also, don't just ignore people based on ranking. (I agree with him)

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#10 2012-01-28 23:12:45

ElectricSparx
Scratcher

my-chemical-romance wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

Liru wrote:

But I don't really care what you're going to say, you have under 500 posts so therefore your points are invalid.

I don't post on the forums a lot. And making alternate accounts is for people with no life.

#11 2012-01-28 23:13:40

veggieman001
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

I don't post on the forums a lot. And making alternate accounts is for people with no life.

Can you please try to not be rude? He's switching over to the account because he prefers the name. Jeesh.

#12 2012-01-28 23:16:03

soupoftomato
Scratcher

veggieman001 wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

Can you please try to not be rude? He's switching over to the account because he prefers the name. Jeesh.

^^^

You need to grow up sparx.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#13 2012-01-28 23:16:31

Liru
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

I don't see how not liking a band anymore means I have no life, it just means my opinion changed on something so I decided to reflect that to divert misunderstandings in the future, but if that means I'm dead then I'm pretty behind on the times.

If you can't hold a conversation without insulting me every sentence then I don't want to talk to you, I get insulted for no reason wherever I go and it's getting pretty tiring.

#14 2012-01-28 23:21:21

MrMokey
Scratcher

Liru wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

I don't see how not liking a band anymore means I have no life, it just means my opinion changed on something so I decided to reflect that to divert misunderstandings in the future, but if that means I'm dead then I'm pretty behind on the times.

If you can't hold a conversation without insulting me every sentence then I don't want to talk to you, I get insulted for no reason wherever I go and it's getting pretty tiring.

you could just ignore it.

also when you get scratcher status put in your sig that you were mcr

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/mrmokey1/Thankyouitfitsperfectlysig.png

#15 2012-01-28 23:27:32

Liru
Scratcher

MrMokey wrote:

Liru wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

Eh, Sparx seems like a one off sorta guy, people will know it's me because of my typing patterns if they've been around long enough, if not then it doesn't really matter. Although I'm using the same sig as last time, with a few changes.

#16 2012-01-28 23:28:26

ElectricSparx
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

veggieman001 wrote:

ElectricSparx wrote:

^^^

Oh shut up, you ninny, telling people to grow up is a sign that you haven't grown up either. Now shut your hole.

#17 2012-01-28 23:30:12

soupoftomato
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

veggieman001 wrote:

^^^

Oh shut up, you ninny, telling people to grow up is a sign that you haven't grown up either. Now shut your hole.

That's no way too talk on these forums.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#18 2012-01-28 23:30:19

MrMokey
Scratcher

ElectricSparx wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

veggieman001 wrote:

^^^

trololo
I will never take you seriously again  big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/mrmokey1/Thankyouitfitsperfectlysig.png

#19 2012-01-28 23:30:33

ElectricSparx
Scratcher

Liru wrote:

MrMokey wrote:

Liru wrote:

Eh, Sparx seems like a one off sorta guy, people will know it's me because of my typing patterns if they've been around long enough, if not then it doesn't really matter. Although I'm using the same sig as last time, with a few changes.

No, I'm a freaking old-timer, I hate the modern community of Scratch because noobs, idiots, and the moderators FREAKING rule.

Last edited by ElectricSparx (2012-01-28 23:30:44)

#20 2012-01-28 23:30:49

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Let's use the consolidated MC topic for announcements like this...it doesn't seem that it deserves it's own topic.  And please remember to treat each other respectfully.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer