This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#426 2013-02-24 13:07:55

nightscar
Scratcher

Re: Doctor Who Official Thread

Oh hello, does anyone on here watch Classic Doctor Who? (1963-1989)  smile

Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Care Bears, oh my!  big_smile

#427 2013-02-24 13:12:13

ImagineIt
Scratcher

nightscar wrote:

I'm not the biggest fan of black and white movies/tv shows, but I'm sure the stories must be good.  smile

#428 2013-02-24 13:17:46

veggieman001
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

nightscar wrote:

I'm not the biggest fan of black and white movies/tv shows, but I'm sure the stories must be good.  smile

Only the first few seasons are in black & white.

I haven't seen much, only The Five Doctors and a special under the Fourth Doctor, but what I saw was good.

#429 2013-02-24 14:28:08

soupoftomato
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

mythbusteranimator wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

How did you know?  <('o')>

i think you said your dad is on here

My dad originally created the account for himself (no creativity flourished whilst he typed) but gave it to me.

How does it feel to be called your dad's name online  yikes

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#430 2013-02-24 18:41:58

maxskywalker
Scratcher

nightscar wrote:

I've been meaning to get around to them.

#431 2013-02-24 19:32:10

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

...i know what im buying for christmas

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/full-size-dal … 2ec69367a9

Last edited by hungergamesfanatic (2013-02-24 22:34:57)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#432 2013-02-25 15:34:24

nightscar
Scratcher

veggieman001 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

nightscar wrote:

I haven't seen much, only The Five Doctors and a special under the Fourth Doctor, but what I saw was good.

A special? The way things went back then, they didn't have episodes, they had serials. Serials were stories a couple of episodes long, ranging from 3 to 12 episodes; did you mean one of those?  smile  Or was it some sort of special?

I love Classic Who, but I can't find anyone as young as me that's willing to watch it with me except for a friend of mine that I've managed to get hooked on Doctor Who. It's kind of annoying, actually; I just sit in my room and watch them by myself, haha.  sad

#433 2013-02-25 15:38:32

ImagineIt
Scratcher

nightscar wrote:

veggieman001 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

A special? The way things went back then, they didn't have episodes, they had serials. Serials were stories a couple of episodes long, ranging from 3 to 12 episodes; did you mean one of those?  smile  Or was it some sort of special?

I love Classic Who, but I can't find anyone as young as me that's willing to watch it with me except for a friend of mine that I've managed to get hooked on Doctor Who. It's kind of annoying, actually; I just sit in my room and watch them by myself, haha.  sad

I wish I could get another person to talk to about Doctor Who at all. D: I got my friend hooked onto the new one, but he can't watch it at all since his mom has some weird policy about how if it's not a cartoon, it's not a kids show.

#434 2013-02-25 20:51:48

nightscar
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

nightscar wrote:

veggieman001 wrote:

I wish I could get another person to talk to about Doctor Who at all. D: I got my friend hooked onto the new one, but he can't watch it at all since his mom has some weird policy about how if it's not a cartoon, it's not a kids show.

Yeah, that is weird.  hmm  It's a family show, for goodness sakes D: He should be allowed to watch it. I have one or two friends to talk to about it, and only one friend that likes Old Who at all, so it sucks because nobody is as knowledgeable about Doctor Who as I am so it's just weird when I try to tell them something funny or awesome about it and they're just like "huh?" because they don't really watch it. I got a close friend that FINALLY watches it and now loves it, so at least he gets SOME references of mine.  tongue

#435 2013-02-25 22:30:41

MrFlash67
Scratcher

nightscar wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

nightscar wrote:

Yeah, that is weird.  hmm  It's a family show, for goodness sakes D: He should be allowed to watch it. I have one or two friends to talk to about it, and only one friend that likes Old Who at all, so it sucks because nobody is as knowledgeable about Doctor Who as I am so it's just weird when I try to tell them something funny or awesome about it and they're just like "huh?" because they don't really watch it. I got a close friend that FINALLY watches it and now loves it, so at least he gets SOME references of mine.  tongue

Tell the friend that Who was originally planned to be an educational kids show with plot to keep it exciting. [citation needed about the plot bit]

Anyone else think Clara/Souffle Girl is Susan Forman, the Doctor's granddaughter from the start?

Last edited by MrFlash67 (2013-02-25 22:33:56)

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#436 2013-02-25 22:49:30

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Noperz

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#437 2013-02-26 15:56:17

nightscar
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

nightscar wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Tell the friend that Who was originally planned to be an educational kids show with plot to keep it exciting. [citation needed about the plot bit]

Anyone else think Clara/Souffle Girl is Susan Forman, the Doctor's granddaughter from the start?

I don't really know. I'm not an avid supporter of the theory, I feel like it just doesn't...fit? I also wouldn't like them bringing Susan back like that, I don't think Clara's attitude/personality would be right for Susan. Clara also already kissed the Doctor, didn't she? Idk. I'd love for them to bring back Susan since she never really was declared dead, and Romana too if they could.  smile

#438 2013-02-26 16:19:59

Nomolos
Scratcher

nightscar wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

nightscar wrote:

I don't really know. I'm not an avid supporter of the theory, I feel like it just doesn't...fit? I also wouldn't like them bringing Susan back like that, I don't think Clara's attitude/personality would be right for Susan. Clara also already kissed the Doctor, didn't she? Idk. I'd love for them to bring back Susan since she never really was declared dead, and Romana too if they could.  smile

I heard that Susan was the same actor, and my sister looked it up to find out and it's true.

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.
RIP 1.4: 2007-2013 *Sniffles* *Sobs* *Bursts into tears*

#439 2013-02-26 18:03:09

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

i looked up a picture of clara and she looks like twelve year old girl tbh

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#440 2013-02-26 19:38:26

ImagineIt
Scratcher

I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said time lord with the TARDIS in the middle today.

#441 2013-02-27 15:29:23

nightscar
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

nightscar wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

I heard that Susan was the same actor, and my sister looked it up to find out and it's true.

The same actor for whom?

#442 2013-02-27 16:06:32

ImagineIt
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said time lord with the TARDIS in the middle today.

And now for some reason, it sounded like a sonic screwdriver went off. Twice. I'm going crazy OR that kid just had a toy one. Because I saw him right before that happened...  hmm

Last edited by ImagineIt (2013-02-27 16:07:22)

#443 2013-02-27 17:52:31

jukyter
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

nightscar wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

no; im pretty sure the doctor'd be able to tell if that was her

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#444 2013-03-08 14:40:16

WaterHorse
Scratcher

I am on series 4 and almost to the 11th doctor ;_; i don't want the 10th to goooo!! xD

Horses rock my world! <3
http://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/1/4/10146167/5225297_orig.pnghttp://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/1/4/10146167/2294523_orig.png

#445 2013-03-08 14:58:11

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

I just finished watching the latest one
I was all NOOOOO then I was like YESSSSSSS then I was like I KNEW IT WAS HER

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#446 2013-03-11 03:08:35

MrFlash67
Scratcher

I just got an idea! What if Clara was the TF2 Spy using the Dead Ringer? JK

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#447 2013-03-19 12:23:50

CheeseMunchy
Scratcher

I had a dream that I was playing vollyball with the docter. xD

#448 2013-03-19 21:04:19

maxskywalker
Scratcher

#449 2013-03-19 21:23:56

ImagineIt
Scratcher

maxskywalker wrote:

An amazing fake trailer.

That was amazing. Why wasn't that real? D:

#450 2013-03-19 21:26:58

ImagineIt
Scratcher

Wait. THERE'S GONNA BE A REAL 3D MOVIE?! Ok. I must finish 4 whole seasons in 8 months now! Not too hard. I'm gonna have a marathon Friday.

Board footer