This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-01-26 17:18:41

calebxy
Scratcher

Well this is nice - (Moderator note: Plot for a Spiderman film)

A nice, new forum. Hopefully this will be much more controlled than Misc was.  smile  Anyway, to avoid this being closed, I shall talk about.... something!  tongue  Well then, the first thing that comes to mind (forgetting the much thinking that occurred just than  tongue ) is for me to present to you my plot for the Spiderman film I'm making with a friend. We're a long way off from making it, but I just want to see what you think of it.

An asteroid, carrying the symbiote, crashes in the garden of Peter Parker’s house, and the alien radiation from it gets on a spider, which later craws into Peter’s house and bites him. Because the spider was affected by the alien radiation, Peter gets spider powers! Then the symbiote gets on him, forming the black suit. He then starts using his powers for evil, such as robbing banks, and innocent civilians. After a while, he starts to realise what’s happening, and tries to get rid of the suit. While he’s struggling, he finds that the suit hates noise. He uses this to get it off. The symbiote then attaches itself to Eddie Brock, creating Venom.

After Venom starts wreaking havoc, Peter realises that he must use his powers for good. He them makes the web shooters and his own suit. Venom comes soon after he’s finished, wanting revenge for what Peter did to him. Venom and Peter then fight for a while, before Peter manages to get away. Then, after Venom leaves, he puts on his suit and follows Venom. Venom soon realises that he’s being followed, and sneaks up on Spiderman. They then have a rooftop fight, until Spiderman runs out of webbing, and Venom throws him off a building, supposedly killing him.

Of course, he isn’t dead, and manages to find Venom again. Spiderman leads him to a cathedral, and they have one last fight there. He causes an enormous bell to fall on Venom, crashing down through several stories. When Spiderman gets to it, he throws off the bell, and finds the symbiote has half come away from Eddie, in agony from the noise of the bell. He pulls it away from him and webs it up. He then takes it to the sea and throws it in.

I'm making my own Doctor Who series!  big_smile  See the first episode here.
And please join Story Zone!  big_smile

#2 2012-01-27 03:21:57

calebxy
Scratcher

Re: Well this is nice - (Moderator note: Plot for a Spiderman film)

Thank you moderator for adding that.  smile

I'm making my own Doctor Who series!  big_smile  See the first episode here.
And please join Story Zone!  big_smile

Board footer