This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2012-01-22 03:59:08

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

Re: DwarvenCraft [MC Server]No Whitelist, Bukkit, PVP, RP

There should be no more than 2 factions, everyone's talking about who they're squabbling with and who they're shooting yet most the time it's because everyone's allying with eachother.

2 kingdoms=no allying=no backstabbing=fair fight. And war is fun when everyone's split into 2, not everyone being split into 5, it's annoying. I mean, say there's 6 kingdoms with 5 people in each one, that's 5 people against 5 people for the most part, then 4 kingdoms could ally, destroy the other 2, then 1 could stab the rest in the back and easily win. If there were 2 kingdoms with 15 players each then towns and villages would look much better and be more secure, you'd see castles going up, wars would have amazing effects and it wouldn't be spawn killing the same guy over and over again while someone else steals everything.

The problem with MC PvP is that there's no way to defend your base when you're offline, if there's nobody online then you can just come over and burn everything to the ground. I suggest getting a plugin which makes snow golems do damage and doesn't leave snow everywhere.

Last edited by my-chemical-romance (2012-01-22 04:04:33)

#127 2012-01-22 05:37:03

slinger
Scratcher

Faction name
Scouts
In Game Name
i_am_slinger
Why you want your faction
The oranges have like 10% chance of surviving, we need a new powerful fraction.

Edit: Sorry guys, I left the oranges. The wanderers already know where our base is plus it's claimed for them. I will attempt to traffic people into my group to defeat the wanderers.

Last edited by slinger (2012-01-22 05:39:22)

http://s0.bcbits.com/img/buttons/bandcamp_130x27_blue.png

#128 2012-01-22 06:58:29

werdna123
Scratcher

What are the co-ords to the Orange's old base?

#129 2012-01-22 06:59:37

werdna123
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

Faction name
Scouts
In Game Name
i_am_slinger
Why you want your faction
The oranges have like 10% chance of surviving, we need a new powerful fraction.

Edit: Sorry guys, I left the oranges. The wanderers already know where our base is plus it's claimed for them. I will attempt to traffic people into my group to defeat the wanderers.

They didn't get all of the Oranges stuff, we have a secret stash just outside the border.

I don't care about saying it though, since the border is so big they'd never find it.

#130 2012-01-22 07:05:05

slinger
Scratcher

Werd, get on now. I wanna talk to you :3

#131 2012-01-22 08:21:31

slinger
Scratcher

Post here if you will join the scouts :3

#132 2012-01-22 08:35:01

16Skittles
Scratcher

Vote on nerve's ideas?

http://16skittles.tk/sig.png
Are you a student? Check out OnSchedule!

#133 2012-01-22 08:42:59

laptop97
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

echs wrote:

Wanderers now are officially the best faction over all other factions.

Fixed  wink

Fixed  wink

#134 2012-01-22 09:01:16

slinger
Scratcher

laptop97 wrote:

slinger wrote:

echs wrote:

Wanderers now are officially the best at deceiving over all other factions.

Fixed  wink

Fixed  wink

#135 2012-01-22 09:02:46

Dazachi
Retired Community Moderator

Someone might have said this and I just missed it, but I'm pretty sure towny doesn't require you to have nations.

Dazachi, Retired Community Moderator
May also know me as OJACheung.

#136 2012-01-22 09:13:23

The-Whiz
Scratcher

Revenge is ours:

Thanks for all the stuff Wanderers!

Have a nice day.

#137 2012-01-22 09:28:44

slinger
Scratcher

16Skittles wrote:

Vote on nerve's ideas?

Naw, I like it the way it is now.

And

I need someone to join the scouts, we are strategically placed somewhere. We could potentially have powerful allies etc...

#138 2012-01-22 11:00:10

Earthboundjeff
Scratcher

I suggest Rabbit and Qaz be banned.
Reasons: They attacked us unprovoked for no reason at all, we were ALLIES and they teleported in and raided the place. Theres a difference between trickery, and JUST PLAIN DIRTY. It really was not fair.

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1SONrHUmdKZXQNDgtN_vpycOOo-BDMfnlqHZRA1lMpYXhX7Jc

#139 2012-01-22 11:24:31

rabbit1131
Scratcher

Earthboundjeff wrote:

Reasons: They attacked us unprovoked for no reason at all, we were ALLIES and they teleported in and raided the place. Theres a difference between trickery, and JUST PLAIN DIRTY. It really was not fair.

Actually, we want world dominance.

The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia! I hope you will partake in this gigantic undertaking, to build the sequel to the hit map The Adventures of Revesilia! The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia Map Builders Application thread! http://internetometer.com/image/35004.png

#140 2012-01-22 11:26:02

Freakish
Scratcher

rabbit1131 wrote:

Earthboundjeff wrote:

So do the Wanderers.

Anybody care to know how they THOUGHT they did it?
They tricked us. They became allies with us, then came to our base.
All of a sudden they declared war, we had trusted them, math and I VS. all of them (5)
We died.
Heroic, right!

- Rabbit1131

Hypocritical much?

http://i.imgur.com/y3RBV.jpg

#141 2012-01-22 11:36:02

The-Whiz
Scratcher

Freakish wrote:

rabbit1131 wrote:

Earthboundjeff wrote:

So do the Wanderers.

Anybody care to know how they THOUGHT they did it?
They tricked us. They became allies with us, then came to our base.
All of a sudden they declared war, we had trusted them, math and I VS. all of them (5)
We died.
Heroic, right!

- Rabbit1131

Hypocritical much?

Well that particular action has been repayed with an equal and opposite reaction.

I suggest you check your base out.

#142 2012-01-22 11:52:30

16Skittles
Scratcher

Qaz and Rabbit did nothing illegal. There was nothing but yourself to prevent you from teleporting into their base and doing the same.

http://16skittles.tk/sig.png
Are you a student? Check out OnSchedule!

#143 2012-01-22 12:05:53

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

Allying is so stupid, it's basically giving them access to everything and making it so you can destroy their stuff so much easier.

#144 2012-01-22 13:11:37

slinger
Scratcher

Wow, how shameful and I thought the oranges where a good team. I guess wrong. Really betraying a ally? Come on you guys. Werd, you should leave them like really soon.

#145 2012-01-22 13:13:46

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

Wow, how shameful and I thought the oranges where a good team. I guess wrong. Really betraying a ally? Come on you guys. Werd, you should leave them like really soon.

If it's on then it's on.
We're not going to sit on the moral highground while they're using all our tools.

#146 2012-01-22 13:20:21

slinger
Scratcher

my-chemical-romance wrote:

slinger wrote:

If it's on then it's on.
We're not going to sit on the moral highground while they're using all our tools.

Um... There was absolutely no cause for the attack. I would consider what happened extremely noobish. It's exactly what the wanderers did to us. We where complaining. Then like 12 hours later we do the exact same thing.

#147 2012-01-22 13:21:41

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

slinger wrote:

If it's on then it's on.

Um... There was absolutely no cause for the attack. I would consider what happened extremely noobish. It's exactly what the wanderers did to us. We where complaining. Then like 12 hours later we do the exact same thing.

Well, we're not going to sit around while they're killing us with our own straps and using all of our stuff against us and we will say "You may kill us, but we have the moral advantage here!".

#148 2012-01-22 13:26:03

slinger
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

If it's on then it's on.

Well, we're not going to sit around while they're killing us with our own straps and using all of our stuff against us and we will say "You may kill us, but we have the moral advantage here!".

Did you even read what I wrote? They attacked someone for no reason at all. They where allies. Now maybe you would do that but you NEVER would normally do that unless you where crazy. Attacking someone you are allied to is not smart, it's like asking them to attack you.
Yes I know this is a PvP server, if also has faction BTW whats the point of an alliance you won't keep? I consider people nOObs if they don't keep one they made.

#149 2012-01-22 13:27:40

my-chemical-romance
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

slinger wrote:

Did you even read what I wrote? They attacked someone for no reason at all. They where allies. Now maybe you would do that but you NEVER would normally do that unless you where crazy. Attacking someone you are allied to is not smart, it's like asking them to attack you.
Yes I know this is a PvP server, if also has faction BTW whats the point of an alliance you won't keep? I consider people nOObs if they don't keep one they made.

From what I heard Oranges got back at the Wanderers and got the stuff back.

#150 2012-01-22 13:29:31

slinger
Scratcher

slinger wrote:

From what I heard Oranges got back at the Wanderers and got the stuff back.

Ok, that's cool. But you're avoiding my point.

Board footer