This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-01-12 11:41:32

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Steppenwulf's guide to telekinesis - Act quickly

Look people, if you came here just to troll, try to prove telekinesis as a hoax, or just be rude then leave. EVERYONE is born with the ability to do telekinesis, but most people do not know this. This is for people who are actually interested in an unstudied ablity that YOU possess.

My current progress; I'll be updating this frequently.

I started telekinesis with as much skepticism as all of you. Darrylsloan was a skeptic for 9 months before he spun the psi wheel under a glass bowl, and did many tests involving heat, air currents, and static electricity.

Even after you get the hang of this, you will most likely have off-days where you can barely get the object to shake. Don't worry about it, it happens to most people.

Darrylsloan's telekinesis tutorial for absolute beginners

Above is the best telekinesis tutorial I've seen in the internet, and I've sifted through at least a dozen of them.

Darrylsloan's How to spot fake telekinesis part 1 (there is also a part 2)

You really don't have to worry about how to spot fake telekinesis yet. Darrylsloan's been doing telekinesis for over 2 years by the way. He's taken every step possible to see if his telekinesis could somehow be fake. He's even able to spin the psi wheel while it's under a large glass bowl.

If you don't feel like watching the videos*, here are some major starting pointers.

Step 1: Make a psi wheel*, get a needle*, and a base to hold the needle. Set the psi wheel atop the needle.

Step 2: Find a silent place where you can be alone and concentrate.

Step 3: Clear your mind. Imagine the psi wheel spinning in your mind*, in ONE direction if you can*.

Step 4: Concentrate and stare at the psi wheel*. Keep in mind that you want it to spin. As darrysloan said, "telekinesis works because you WANT it to work."

Step 5: Persistence is key. You'll need to have at least one 5 to 15-minute session a day*. If you keep at it, you will have results. Ignore the skeptics, you're doing this for yourself.

*Any square of paper or foil will do. I have much more success with a 2.5inch by 2.5inch wheel than a really tiny one. I also find it much easier to spin the foil wheel than the paper one. It's just how most people are. For a base you can use anything: an eraser, a piece of plasic, or sticky tack, just to name a few.

*I highly advise you to watch the tutorial.

*You wouldn't think it, but using a toothpick rather than a needle makes it much harder.

*I'm currently in day 10 of training; it's still hard for me to make it spin in one direction.

*Even though you can do telekinesis with no hands, I advise you to start out using just one or two hands. Don't worry, to create the "vortex" with both hands, you'd have to warm them up first. The natural heat from your hands isn't enough to spin it.

*I started out doing 15 minute sessions, but then switched to 40 minutes to an hour-and-a-half after five days. Once you get the hang of it, time passes by so quickly.

How I started out ---

I did chi/psi energy training for three days before I started telekinesis. It really helped with my visualization and chi control. If it weren't for the Shaolin monks doing supernatural things with chi control, I wouldn't have believed in it. I first started by trying to move a pen. It worked the first time, then afterwards I could barely get it to shake.

I then moved on to the psi wheel, and it moved a bit the very first time I tried it. The next couple of days, I could barely get it to shake. The third day was a breakthrough. Now I am able to move the psi wheel very easily.

Last edited by steppenwulf (2012-01-19 21:32:54)

I'm graduating HS this April and going to college in the Fall.

#2 2012-01-12 11:58:18

AnimeCreatorArtist
Scratcher

Re: Steppenwulf's guide to telekinesis - Act quickly

Thank you.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121209020158/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/93/Prismo.png
I'm basically honorary nasty. N-n-n-n-nasty jazz

#3 2012-01-12 11:58:58

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Is that sarcasm or a genuine thank you?

Last edited by steppenwulf (2012-01-12 11:59:06)

#4 2012-01-12 12:06:47

AnimeCreatorArtist
Scratcher

steppenwulf wrote:

I see. Instead of accepting my genuine thanks, you question my gratification. Its easier that way for you, isn't it?

Well, thanks for the tutorial. I'll be practicing more now.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121209020158/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/93/Prismo.png

#5 2012-01-12 12:10:21

steppenwulf
Scratcher

AnimeCreatorArtist wrote:

steppenwulf wrote:

I see. Instead of accepting my genuine thanks, you question my gratification. Its easier that way for you, isn't it?

Sorry. But it's hard to see someone's real intentions in text. Especially when you're talking about a subject most people attribute to comic-book heroes. Good luck on your telekinesis sessions  smile  If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

#6 2012-01-12 12:24:08

AnimeCreatorArtist
Scratcher

steppenwulf wrote:

AnimeCreatorArtist wrote:

steppenwulf wrote:

Sorry. But it's hard to see someone's real intentions in text. Especially when you're talking about a subject most people attribute to comic-book heroes. Good luck on your telekinesis sessions  smile  If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

Well said. And don't excuse yourself for having doubt. All you need to do is explain your confusion. Thanks again, and now I'll be practicing  smile

#7 2012-01-12 15:40:42

bananaman114
Scratcher

I want to
but I wouldn't be allowed
and uh
yikes

the sun still shines

#8 2012-01-12 15:43:04

RedRocker227
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

I want to
and uh
yikes

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

Why

#9 2012-01-12 15:46:19

bananaman114
Scratcher

RedRocker227 wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

I want to
and uh
yikes

Because my mom hates the like of such
along with anime
and japan for the record

the sun still shines

#10 2012-01-12 16:13:17

RedRocker227
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

I want to
and uh
yikes

along with anime
and japan for the record

Just don't tell her about it then  tongue

Why

#11 2012-01-12 16:27:13

bananaman114
Scratcher

RedRocker227 wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

along with anime
and japan for the record

She rummages through my stuff sometimes

the sun still shines

#12 2012-01-12 16:50:47

ProgrammingFreak
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

along with anime
and japan for the record

She rummages through my stuff sometimes

I see am not alone in such rubbish.

#13 2012-01-12 17:00:44

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Well that sucks... You can just... Never mind I won't promote breaking your parent's rules I guess :\

#14 2012-01-12 17:00:53

imnotbob
Scratcher

I'm sorry to say this
but
I don't believe in telekenisis
See?
Not trolling  smile

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#15 2012-01-12 17:02:41

Luke121
Scratcher

imnotbob wrote:

I'm sorry to say this
but
See?
Not trolling  smile

http://bit.ly/IlVuB5
Sorry PF, too lazy to make my own!  tongue

#16 2012-01-12 17:02:57

ProgrammingFreak
Scratcher

imnotbob wrote:

I'm sorry to say this
but
See?
Not trolling  smile

I agree. :O

#17 2012-01-12 17:27:33

RedRocker227
Scratcher

Luke121 wrote:

imnotbob wrote:

I'm sorry to say this
but
See?
Not trolling  smile

Why

#18 2012-01-12 17:35:44

Earthboundjeff
Scratcher

RedRocker227 wrote:

Luke121 wrote:

imnotbob wrote:

I'm sorry to say this
but
See?
Not trolling  smile

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1SONrHUmdKZXQNDgtN_vpycOOo-BDMfnlqHZRA1lMpYXhX7Jc

#19 2012-01-12 17:58:26

rookwood101
Scratcher

imnotbob wrote:

I'm sorry to say this
but
See?
Not trolling  smile

http://i.imgur.com/zeIZW.png

#20 2012-01-12 18:05:20

soupoftomato
Scratcher

*Any square of paper or foil will do. I have much more success with a 2.5inch by 2.5inch wheel than a really tiny one. I also find it much easier to spin the foil wheel than the paper one. It's just how most people are. For a base you can use anything: an eraser, a piece of plasic, or sticky tack, just to name a few. Well the size is probably because the convection heat going under the paper has a larger target with a 2.5 by 2.5 inch square. I'm not completely sure, but logic would lead me to think foil is more conducting than paper so would heat up more or whatever.

*I'm currently in day 10 of training; it's still hard for me to make it spin in one direction.Most likely because it's hard to control what way the heat will spin it

And I know you're trying to say the warming vortex is false, but considering it seems as if everyone I'v seen puts their hands around the psi wheels, they're has to be something about them. And it seems as if there is an amazing amount of simple explanation behind many aspects of your problems and advice when you assume convection is doing the work.

Last edited by soupoftomato (2012-01-12 18:06:10)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#21 2012-01-12 18:43:36

steppenwulf
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

*Any square of paper or foil will do. I have much more success with a 2.5inch by 2.5inch wheel than a really tiny one. I also find it much easier to spin the foil wheel than the paper one. It's just how most people are. For a base you can use anything: an eraser, a piece of plasic, or sticky tack, just to name a few. Well the size is probably because the convection heat going under the paper has a larger target with a 2.5 by 2.5 inch square. I'm not completely sure, but logic would lead me to think foil is more conducting than paper so would heat up more or whatever.

*I'm currently in day 10 of training; it's still hard for me to make it spin in one direction.Most likely because it's hard to control what way the heat will spin it

And I know you're trying to say the warming vortex is false, but considering it seems as if everyone I'v seen puts their hands around the psi wheels, they're has to be something about them. And it seems as if there is an amazing amount of simple explanation behind many aspects of your problems and advice when you assume convection is doing the work.

I never said the heat vortex was false? That was the whole point of not using my hands. I believe 100% in the vortex created when you put your hands around the wheel, so I wanted to solidify my belief in telekinesis by not using my hands. It's actually easier for me not to use my hands for some reason.

You saw in one of my vids (or maybe not) that the normal air currents in my room are not enough to spin it as much as in my videos, unless you want to believe that I blew air at it somehow. When I do telekinesis the wheel spins smoothly in either direction. By the way, I don't believe I ever used two hands in the videos. A real heat vortex would keep it spinning in one solid direction at a constant speed anyway.

As for the people you see using their hands on youtube: there are alot of fakes, and  the legit ones people don't give a care about skeptics, such as I.

And to everyone who doesn't believe in this, I understand you. I didn't believe in telekinesis, but was just curious as to whether it could be true. My curiousity led me to a whole new world.

Last edited by steppenwulf (2012-01-12 18:46:40)

#22 2012-01-12 19:00:59

rodentqween9
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

I want to
and uh
yikes

along with anime
and japan for the record

yikes  I had a freind who had a mom who hated anime
she watched it anyways  lol 
but, if you don't mind me asking, why does you mom hate japan?

#23 2012-01-12 19:10:28

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Let me reiterate: this thread is for people who are interested in telekinesis. So if you feel like stating that you don't believe in telekinesis... Don't. You either believe it or you don't. And I didn't believe it before I started.

I don't want my guide getting closed too.
Thanks  smile

Last edited by steppenwulf (2012-01-12 19:11:47)

#24 2012-01-12 19:13:05

imnotbob
Scratcher

Why not post? We're simply stating our opinion, after all.
And besides, we weren't being rude.
:U

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#25 2012-01-12 19:40:46

steppenwulf
Scratcher

imnotbob wrote:

Why not post? We're simply stating our opinion, after all.
And besides, we weren't being rude.
:U

I know, I know, I didn't mind people stating their opinions. But there is just no way to prove telekinesis to hardcore skeptics unless in person. The other thread got closed because each side had stated its points, and the conversation was not going to come to a conclusion.

paddle2see wrote in my other thread wrote:

I think both sides of this discussion have been made at this point.  It's unlikely that this is going to lead to a constructive conclusion.  You can either chose to believe or not...but however you feel, we do insist on respectful dialog.  Closing now.

Last edited by steppenwulf (2012-01-12 19:45:20)

Board footer