This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-08-07 05:07:47

thonp
Scratcher

Tiếng Việt

Hi there,

I am a vietnamese guy who are giving computer lessons to street children. Scratch came up when I googled a learning program for kids, It's such an great program for me to introduce programming world to the kids. Since the children i work with are vietnamese, I reaaly want to have at least our 'Tiếng Việtt' in the language options. I'd like to do the translation. Has anyone got the same interest, please contact me at tho@bdcf.org

Thanks,

NpT

#2 2008-08-07 13:43:48

evhan55
Scratcher

Re: Tiếng Việt

thonp wrote:

Hi there,

I am a vietnamese guy who are giving computer lessons to street children. Scratch came up when I googled a learning program for kids, It's such an great program for me to introduce programming world to the kids. Since the children i work with are vietnamese, I reaaly want to have at least our 'Tiếng Việtt' in the language options. I'd like to do the translation. Has anyone got the same interest, please contact me at tho@bdcf.org

Thanks,

NpT

Dear NpT,

Thank you for your interest!  I will be emailing you shortly with instructions on how to get started on a Vietnamese translation for Scratch.

Sincerely,
Evelyn
MIT Scratch Team

I love Scratch!  big_smile
my creative outlet

#3 2009-01-01 02:46:32

kaka_vietnamvodoi
Scratcher

I'm a new member in Scratch . I want to know to switch my Projects in Java to make films and games

#4 2009-02-21 20:17:49

tuantrantg
Scratcher

hi, i am a vietnamese guy, too. nice to meet you

Board footer