This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-08-03 16:53:58

shayminsky
Scratcher

Looking for an idea and possibly more people!

Ok so i'm with Hannabe, Vivpup99 and I've asked plasmaperson101, who is already doing with xkx and someone else.

So what I'm thinking is that we should do something like what SilverLunarWing and Vexxblack have done, and I mean split jobs. Example: Silver did the backgrounds and effects for the comic, Vexx did the characters and speech bubbles.

Scripts- vivpup99
Sprites(characters)- vivpup99
Backgrounds- shayminsky
Story - shayminsky
Sounds- hannabe

Last edited by shayminsky (2011-08-07 06:42:14)

#2 2011-08-05 14:17:28

vivpup99
Scratcher

Re: Looking for an idea and possibly more people!

I can do sprites. Im good at drawing animals and pokemon.

#3 2011-08-05 14:58:59

shayminsky
Scratcher

ok thats great, vivpup! Me and you should get started. I was thinking we could do something like an RPG. Do you want to do the backgrounds too or should I strain my carefulness to do them myself? What do you want to do? I wanted to do the story so what you dont do I will. if you do the backgrounds I'll do the scripts. I think i can but tomorrow I am going to my friends house and he wants us to do Fallout 3... Before Noon I can work.

#4 2011-08-05 15:28:54

vivpup99
Scratcher

Ummmmmmmm......... I am terrible at doing backgrounds. Sorry, I can try to do scripts though. And that idea sounds good. Maybe we can do a thing were you make your  dog charecter, then you can explore and talk to other charecters, and there will be diffrent missions. Im just brain storming, be honest. Do you like the idea?

#5 2011-08-05 16:05:19

shayminsky
Scratcher

I like Wolves better. Then ok. I'll try to do the backgrounds. I'll do a variety and I'll make a gallery right now where we can post our parts: http://scratch.mit.edu/galleries/view/133403
So now that THAT's covered. U do the Scripts when I'm done with the Backgrounds I'll try and help you with the Scripts. So what can the story be? You are a wolf, there are NPCs and u have to do missions? Sounds RPGish. I like.  big_smile  Imma start on the story, and from time to time I'll post it on my deviant art! It's genius! Imma get to work now. Maybe later, more likely tomorrow I'll start the story. I hope Hannabe comes or it will be just us. D:

#6 2011-08-05 16:08:07

shayminsky
Scratcher

vivpup99 wrote:

Ummmmmmmm......... I am terrible at doing backgrounds. Sorry, I can try to do scripts though. And that idea sounds good. Maybe we can do a thing were you make your  dog charecter, then you can explore and talk to other charecters, and there will be diffrent missions. Im just brain storming, be honest. Do you like the idea?

Hey! I have an idea! I just downloaded a wolf running icon base and we can use that for the walking sprites! I'll post them on a .RAR on deviant art once I'm done

#7 2011-08-05 19:16:34

vivpup99
Scratcher

That is a fantastic idea! There is only one problem. I dont have a DA acount and im not allowed to get one. XP

#8 2011-08-06 09:32:24

hannabe
Scratcher

HELP! what is the topic!?!?!?  yikes  help!!

Last edited by hannabe (2011-08-06 09:33:12)

#9 2011-08-06 09:34:28

hannabe
Scratcher

I can do any sound you want!

#10 2011-08-06 09:41:01

hannabe
Scratcher

shayminsky wrote:

Ok so i'm with Hannabe, Vivpup99 and I've asked plasmaperson101, who is already doing with xkx and someone else.

So what I'm thinking is that we should do something like what SilverLunarWing and Vexxblack have done, and I mean split jobs. Example: Silver did the backgrounds and effects for the comic, Vexx did the characters and speech bubbles.

Scripts- vivpup99
Sprites(characters)- vivpup99
Backgrounds- shayminsky
Story - Shayminsky

HANNABE IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH US PLEASE COME AND REPLY TO THE TOPIC WE CANNOT W8 FOR YOU OR WE WILL BE LATE ON POSTING THE DRAFT!!!! YOU CAN STILL JOIN US BUT HURRY UP PLZ!!!!

I can do sounds if u want!
     [blocks] <play sound[howl] [/blocks]

#11 2011-08-07 06:41:41

shayminsky
Scratcher

vivpup99 wrote:

That is a fantastic idea! There is only one problem. I dont have a DA acount and im not allowed to get one. XP

You don't need a DA account to see them XD I can just send you the link and you guys can see it!

#12 2011-08-07 06:47:21

shayminsky
Scratcher

Ok, Hannabe! You r in charge of sounds! Go find somethign that might go well! Post the sounds in my gallery for our project! Vivpup, you're in charge of sprites and scripts, we can all help you with! I'm going to do the story and the backgrounds, I'll pos tthe story on my DA account, Aqua-Eevee, and give you the link, so please, do your best! We also have to quickly make a small project about our selves for the Connect gallery, such as what we can do and what we r good at, what kind of thing we plan on making.... It's a lot but we have to try it was Lightnin's idea and it would be a BIG help for Collab Camp!

#13 2011-08-07 09:16:47

hannabe
Scratcher

can i do a wolf sound?

#14 2011-08-07 09:24:00

hannabe
Scratcher

shayminsky wrote:

Ok, Hannabe! You r in charge of sounds! Go find somethign that might go well! Post the sounds in my gallery for our project! Vivpup, you're in charge of sprites and scripts, we can all help you with! I'm going to do the story and the backgrounds, I'll pos tthe story on my DA account, Aqua-Eevee, and give you the link, so please, do your best! We also have to quickly make a small project about our selves for the Connect gallery, such as what we can do and what we r good at, what kind of thing we plan on making.... It's a lot but we have to try it was Lightnin's idea and it would be a BIG help for Collab Camp!

WHAT GALLERY?!?!?!?!?!?!

#15 2011-08-08 16:08:18

shayminsky
Scratcher

hannabe wrote:

shayminsky wrote:

WHAT GALLERY?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Connect gallery!

#16 2011-08-09 13:15:54

shayminsky
Scratcher

Ok, hannabe managed to find us some sounds! I'm working on the story since it's a vital part! I've thought of a temporary name for the thing, if you guys like it it'll stick! I think we shoudl call it WolfStory since it's a story and it's with wolves doncha think?

#17 2011-08-10 14:55:58

vivpup99
Scratcher

Oh, lol XD

#18 2011-08-11 12:52:01

shayminsky
Scratcher

OK guys, we've only got a few days left so imma quickly make a project! Vivpup, you can do the scripts! Hannabe, imma use your theme song it's great  big_smile

#19 2011-08-15 09:00:23

shayminsky
Scratcher

Guys just so you know, i'm sorry. I can't help you anymore... Today is the last day, and I couldn't do anything. I've been playing Terraria and I've finally got a server that doesn't lag. So I have been playing with Delta, Crunch and my friend. I started the base project, but I am so sorry guys. I hope next year you two will have some luck... Without me. I feel ashamed, and I think I'll leave Scratch for a while,and stay out of these things. Good bye.

Board footer