This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-03-18 19:53:02

shadowydepths
New Scratcher

Can you help me translate this?

Japan suffers an 8.9 earthquake with following tsunamis...
A 8.9 earthquake, with tsunamis following soon after, left Japan as a huge pile of rubble and flooded streets. Many houses have been buried under mud slides or torn apart by the earthquake and tsunamis. Cars and boats have been tossed through the streets by massive waves. People have been left with very little food and water. Trying to get out of where they are seems almost impossible with the lack of gas and cars. Many families have stayed where they are because of the mud slides that could contain missing family members. One neighborhood had eight houses buried under rumble with at least fourteen people buried alive, because of this, survivors are staying there, hoping for the safe return of their buried relatives and friends. This earthquake was so powerful that tsunamis have been hitting Hawaii and many other places. Nuclear power plants have blown up leaving radiation behind. Fire fighters and helicopters have been dealing lots of water on the nuclear power plants trying to kill down the radiation left behind. That has now been put to a stop because it is very dangerous. It has stopped because it could cause the people trying to put it out the problems to hurt themselves to. Many people have had to move out of these areas causing there to be a shortage in space for people to live. A sum of 11 reactors has been put out of work, in Eastern Japan, because of the earthquake. Blackouts have been issued by Tokyo Electrical Power Company (Tepco) to help conserve the jumps of electricity still left and because of the unforeseen power cuts. 3 1/2 hours have been issued across five 'blocks' in Eastern Japan.

*The complete list of the areas that fall into each block is only available in Japanese (click here if that's what you're after), but Tepco has made a partial list available in English. The following is a summary of which areas fall into each block, though note that only some parts of particular areas will actually be subject to the blackouts:
Block 1
Block 2
Block 3
Block 4
Block 5
The timing of the blackouts changes rotates each day. See here for the schedule.

I need this translated into Japanese for my website.

There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.
Soko berserk iie kamigami, iie akuma, iie tenshi, iie tengoku soretomo jigoku. Soko onri * no honzen yo. Shuukyou datte shinwa * meishin sono katakusuru hatsu * toriko-ni-suru kokoro.

#2 2011-03-19 03:55:59

abee
Scratcher

Re: Can you help me translate this?

Thank you for your effort.
I'm sorry I have no time to translate it. But I think many Japanese already know that you wrote. So I suggest you establish a link to other web site about these information. For example:
http://www.google.co.jp/intl/ja/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html

Kazuhiro Abe
Kanagawa, Japan

#3 2011-03-19 19:08:20

shadowydepths
New Scratcher

Well I made a website on google but the google translator isn't always trustable so thats why I need a person who actually knows Japanese to translate this for me. ^_^;;;

There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.
Soko berserk iie kamigami, iie akuma, iie tenshi, iie tengoku soretomo jigoku. Soko onri * no honzen yo. Shuukyou datte shinwa * meishin sono katakusuru hatsu * toriko-ni-suru kokoro.

#4 2011-03-19 19:18:31

shadowydepths
New Scratcher

Oh wait sorry I think I miss understood what you posted. Sorry ^_^;;;

#5 2011-05-13 12:59:00

Hadlab
Scratcher

shadowydepths wrote:

Oh wait sorry I think I miss understood what you posted. Sorry ^_^;;;

You can edit/delete the old post

Need a hand? Look no further! Just drop me a comment and I'll be delighted to help!   smile

Board footer