This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2011-06-16 21:07:38

Tutorials-R-Us
Scratcher

Re: All About Squeak Smalltalk

Pecola1 wrote:

Tutorials-R-Us wrote:

Pecola1 wrote:

No, I like imgur, you don't have to give away your email. And it is pretty instant.

imgur it is. But it looks pretty epic with the images. except the title. we might want to change that.

I also have a question, am I not considered a developer? Do i just make the decisions around here.  tongue

oops!!! got the images fixed, gotta go back and fix this now...  roll

http://i.imgur.com/3jy0W.png

#127 2011-06-16 21:07:41

Pecola1
Scratcher

here's a hint, just copy the image url of the pictures from imageshack and choose the from online option. then paste it in the text insert.

If you are reading this, please read to the end, because if you don't you won't know what's at the end. Don't just skip to the end though otherwise you won't be able to read the middle, which is most important. Now you must be wondering why you just read all that, the reason is you may have not noticed something, read it again and see if you notice it this time  smile

#128 2011-06-16 21:10:17

Pecola1
Scratcher

make sure you fix the two on the discussion thread, I have to get off so bye.  smile

If you are reading this, please read to the end, because if you don't you won't know what's at the end. Don't just skip to the end though otherwise you won't be able to read the middle, which is most important. Now you must be wondering why you just read all that, the reason is you may have not noticed something, read it again and see if you notice it this time  smile

#129 2011-06-16 21:14:43

gbear605
Scratcher

Pecola1 wrote:

make sure you fix the two on the discussion thread, I have to get off so bye.  smile

bye  tongue

The following is adapted from the Warzards Book Of Mind Control:   "The 1st Hynn is the surface, the part most easily read by another. The thought-out thoughts are there, and the simplest ideas.  The second Hynn is where most human thinking occurs, the unconscious sentences, and the part most-sought to read, for it generally contains what most Warzards look for.  The third Hynn is where, though they cannot sense it, humans keep their deepest secrets, their darkest fears. It is here you must look when investigating torture ideas, and when searching for vital information. But caution- the third Hynn is where many humans have a strong layer of protection, though they can't even sense the Hynn they are protecting. It is easier to read the third Hynn in one who can sense it than in one who cannot.   The fourth Hynn has the very most important things, if anything, in an average human. In one who can sense it, this Hynn contains information about their abilities and powers, so always check it.

Yeah, I'm mostly inactive.  I check in once in a while though.  If you want to contact me, I have a contact form at my website, http://escratch.org

#130 2011-06-17 17:00:34

Pecola1
Scratcher

gbear605 wrote:

Pecola1 wrote:

bye  tongue

The following is adapted from the Warzards Book Of Mind Control:   "The 1st Hynn is the surface, the part most easily read by another. The thought-out thoughts are there, and the simplest ideas.  The second Hynn is where most human thinking occurs, the unconscious sentences, and the part most-sought to read, for it generally contains what most Warzards look for.  The third Hynn is where, though they cannot sense it, humans keep their deepest secrets, their darkest fears. It is here you must look when investigating torture ideas, and when searching for vital information. But caution- the third Hynn is where many humans have a strong layer of protection, though they can't even sense the Hynn they are protecting. It is easier to read the third Hynn in one who can sense it than in one who cannot.   The fourth Hynn has the very most important things, if anything, in an average human. In one who can sense it, this Hynn contains information about their abilities and powers, so always check it.

So whats that about Hynns? o.0

#131 2011-06-18 17:35:11

gbear605
Scratcher

Pecola1 wrote:

gbear605 wrote:

Pecola1 wrote:

bye  tongue

So whats that about Hynns? o.0

Its something from a story taht my firend is writing, check my sig!

Yeah, I'm mostly inactive.  I check in once in a while though.  If you want to contact me, I have a contact form at my website, http://escratch.org

#132 2011-06-18 17:47:14

Tutorials-R-Us
Scratcher

I got everything on track. Getting everything on track involved deleting the discussion thread, so now you have to post in the main thread [the only thread]. The main thread's up and running. BTW, everything's set up, and I'm giving Pecola and I space in the Admin section to wright basic tutorials. Also, I'm creating a partner forum in All About Scratch soon, I'm gonna link them together. I'll mark off your space so you start on your tutorial soon, Pecola!!

---Hello

#133 2011-06-18 18:25:05

Tutorials-R-Us
Scratcher

@Pecola, you can fit all 5 of your chapters one one forum post, i figured out that the limit is 65,536 characters [Don't ask how.]

#134 2011-06-18 21:35:33

Pecola1
Scratcher

Tutorials-R-Us wrote:

@Pecola, you can fit all 5 of your chapters one one forum post, i figured out that the limit is 65,536 characters [Don't ask how.]

I know, just they are separate chapters. In what way did you figure out that the limit is 65,536 chars? (you told me not to ask "how" XP) One way is filling up until it is so much it would be too big 4 sure then press post and it says the limit. Also figured out if you were to put chars in a code insert it has to be like 650,000,000 chars or less. (I cant remember how much)

#135 2011-06-18 21:38:43

Pecola1
Scratcher

If I were you, I would reserve some extra places (about 5 maybe) so if in further development we need mores space we will have it.

#136 2011-06-21 09:53:59

Tutorials-R-Us
Scratcher

So you want me to move everything down? OK.

#137 2011-06-21 15:08:35

Pecola1
Scratcher

Tutorials-R-Us wrote:

So you want me to move everything down? OK.

or you could have them at the end, but what you did is fine.

#138 2011-10-29 10:16:29

Pecola1
Scratcher

Just thought I might bump this so newer programmers could see.  smile

#139 2013-01-10 09:43:29

yoland
Scratcher

Wow, this is amazing!!!

#140 2013-03-31 21:08:48

Pecola1
Scratcher

yoland wrote:

Wow, this is amazing!!!

Thanks!

I haven't written any more... too busy with... life. Wish i could put life on pause.  tongue

#141 2013-04-02 11:11:33

DigiTechs
Scratcher

Pecola1 wrote:

yoland wrote:

Wow, this is amazing!!!

Thanks!

I haven't written any more... too busy with... life. Wish i could put life on pause.  tongue

And twas' also a necrobump.

Please don't D:

I'm back.
Maybe.

#142 2013-04-06 16:23:37

estile
Scratcher

is there a way to make reporter c blocks, i know you can in BYOB

http://i45.tinypic.com/s4nvxl.png

Board footer