This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.
  • Index
  •  » Requests
  •  » the future operating system is here! ~Glide~

#1 2011-01-14 08:32:37

ironmannn
Scratcher

the future operating system is here! ~Glide~

hey guys!

its me ironmannn, and im back to tell you about my newest operating system called glide. Now I know youve seen other scratch based operating systems and you've probably found one you like. But I think you will like this one even better, its called Glide. This operating system is going to feature most of the suggestions given to me by fellow Scratchers. and im already working on it. if you want you maky post suggestions here. i will be accepting the following items.

Apps (the can be internal and external)

websites

music

pictures (must have the link to the picture posted)
color themes (im not sure if i will be able to add that in because of possible COMPLETE discoloration. and Yes the picture may be animated

Video (must be on youtube and include the link, and two video times that are 15 seconds apart at the most!)

Now i will be making a installer with an authenticity code, (its so i know you have an authentic glide Operating system.) and No im not giving out the code just yet. but there will be an online installer example so other users can make installers of there own.

i wont be able to allow it to run 3rd party apps because of my programing limits (due the scratch mod im using and i havent figured out how to make the script i have made work right.)

so thats it for now, and i hope this operating system gets lots of response ^_^ (and no you dont have to respond if you dont have to)

• Index
  •  » Requests
  •  » the future operating system is here! ~Glide~

Board footer