This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2011-03-09 15:13:19

ProgrammingFreak
Scratcher

Re: Welcome!

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. The Scratch Team is currently reviewing all the Collab Challenge projects and we have decided to push the featuring of projects by a few more days to Monday, March 14. There are many projects to review and we want to give each one proper attention. Thanks again for all of your submissions. We have been enjoying looking through each one. The featured projects will appear in the Curator section of the homepage.

Can't wait to see who wins!  big_smile

#77 2011-03-09 16:00:22

TheSaint
Scratcher

No problem with delaying, its good that you guys are giving this alot of attention. I await the results with pleasure...

That sound off...Ah well.  big_smile

#78 2011-03-09 16:06:48

ProgrammingFreak
Scratcher

TheSaint wrote:

No problem with delaying, its good that you guys are giving this alot of attention. I await the results with pleasure...

That sound off...Ah well.  big_smile

big_smile

#79 2011-03-09 18:39:43

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. The Scratch Team is currently reviewing all the Collab Challenge projects and we have decided to push the featuring of projects by a few more days to Monday, March 14. There are many projects to review and we want to give each one proper attention. Thanks again for all of your submissions. We have been enjoying looking through each one. The featured projects will appear in the Curator section of the homepage.

sad   sad   sad

I've been waiting so long.  sad

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#80 2011-03-09 23:22:11

Chrischb
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

sad   sad   sad

I've been waiting so long.  sad

The wait will make it feel better  smile

I fall: It's a tragedy. You fall: It's comedy.
Hmph enjoy your fall - I get a lovely spring... without pans of new leaves.

#81 2011-03-09 23:29:26

Jonathanpb
Scratcher

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Don't feel bad; it's good that you want to give each project a careful review. You didn't have as much time as you originally expected anyway, since the deadline for submitting projects was extended too. Take your time  smile

Just some thoughts - if the projects are appearing in the curator section, what'll happen to the current curator's picks? And will the curator section still say "Projects Selected by ___", or would the title be changed to fit the Collab Challenge?

"Human beings... must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
-Charlotte Brontë

#82 2011-03-11 18:52:31

kayybee
Scratcher

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Wait. Just realized that is pi day!

#83 2011-03-12 12:10:10

scimonster
Community Moderator

kayybee wrote:

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Are there any projects about pi?  tongue

#84 2011-03-12 21:41:41

kayybee
Scratcher

scimonster wrote:

kayybee wrote:

Collab-Challenge wrote:

Hi everyone!

Are there any projects about pi?  tongue

I'm making a memorpization project, but that's not for the CC.

#85 2011-03-13 12:10:21

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

one day left...

#86 2011-03-13 12:14:30

Blade-Edge
Scratcher

On behalf of the Scratchy Scratch team, I must announce that we are resigning from the competition. We want to give other people the chance to win, and we don't want to crush anyone's dreams by submitting our project. Good luck, Scratchers.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5145/scratchycat.gif CLASSY

#87 2011-03-13 12:35:12

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

Blade-Edge wrote:

On behalf of the Scratchy Scratch team, I must announce that we are resigning from the competition. We want to give other people the chance to win, and we don't want to crush anyone's dreams by submitting our project. Good luck, Scratchers.

:OOOOOOOO

#88 2011-03-14 15:51:27

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

kimmy123 wrote:

Can I make a project with the 3 images without entering it in the collab challenge?

I'm sure that would be fine.  Like any other project on the site, you can remix if you want to.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer