This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-11-23 22:55:19

Sp-A-Ce
Scratcher

Hey, I'm new to SCRATCH.

I've known about it for a few months now, and played around with it, but I just created my first account two days ago.  I consider myself still quite inexperienced with SCRATCH.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

#2 2010-11-25 21:55:46

pika100chu
Scratcher

Re: Hey, I'm new to SCRATCH.

Welcome to Scratch, Sp-A-Ce, If you ever need any help with Scratch you can try posting in the all about scratch forum. smile

#3 2010-11-25 22:08:58

Desto
Scratcher

Welcome to scratch! One thing's for sure. It'll take a while to completely understand scratch. It took me years, but if you were to look at my very first game, and the project I'm currently working on, you'll agree that the time was worth it. One way I started learning was by looking at other scratcher's projects. Simply download and open on scratch and you'll discover their techniques and (If you're lucky) they might leave helpful comments found in the programming section. I also suggest for your first project, try making a really simple shooting game where you shoot a bunch of targets on the screen. No fancy graphics. Just a plain shooting stuff game. One more thing. As you may discover, your projects won't be viewed that often, and that may motivate you to quit. You will get eventually get views, comments, and even love-its and favorites! Good luck!

#4 2010-11-25 22:31:13

GlitchSprite
Scratcher

Hi

Have a nice time

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/02915.gif

Board footer