This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2012-05-05 20:11:01

Doof4294967296
Scratcher

Re: Converting .sb to .exe

It Works, The File has MZ header! Before you open it, set your resolution to 480x360 to display it to full panel!

when app launched
when gf clicked
set resolution to [480x360 v]
Best Specification:
when app launched
when gf clicked
set resolution to [480x360 v]
set color depth to [32-bit v]
set refresh rate to [60 Hz v]
when gf clicked
go to [full screen v]

Last edited by Doof4294967296 (2012-05-05 20:26:08)

#27 2012-05-05 20:18:15

XenoK
Scratcher

very helpful, thank you!

Eternity Tasks has launched into Alpha One! http://tasks.eternityincurakai.com/EI%20projects.png

#28 2012-05-05 21:33:34

jji7skyline
Scratcher

DigiTechs wrote:

jji7skyline wrote:

GP1 wrote:

*gasp!* HE SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORDS!
I don't get how Mac is bad. Almost all the programs for it are free, plus it can do everything a Windows can do (just use a Windows to Mac converter)

It can do all a Winfail can do and more  neutral

Butttt, (this is a BIG but.) can't you use the USB with a mac (I mean, a Windows USB?)? Or even use Command Prompt (The Mac version, I think it's Terminal) to do fancy stuff, (making random thing up here) like make a game? I don't think so. Thats why Win7(and practically all of the windows operating systems) are pretty much better than the other operating systems out.

Mac can use all USB mice that Windows uses and printers and everything with a USB cable. And Mac has Terminal which pwns Command Prompt xD

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

#29 2012-05-06 10:26:16

DigiTechs
Scratcher

jji7skyline wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

jji7skyline wrote:

It can do all a Winfail can do and more  neutral

Butttt, (this is a BIG but.) can't you use the USB with a mac (I mean, a Windows USB?)? Or even use Command Prompt (The Mac version, I think it's Terminal) to do fancy stuff, (making random thing up here) like make a game? I don't think so. Thats why Win7(and practically all of the windows operating systems) are pretty much better than the other operating systems out.

Mac can use all USB mice that Windows uses and printers and everything with a USB cable. And Mac has Terminal which pwns Command Prompt xD

But. Can it use MS-DOS? I mean, MS-DOS can do a LOT more than other DOS's.

I'm back.
Maybe.

#30 2013-01-09 07:51:32

sochen
Scratcher

helpful

#31 2013-01-09 08:10:08

nathanprocks
Scratcher

DigiTechs wrote:

jji7skyline wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

But. Can it use MS-DOS? I mean, MS-DOS can do a LOT more than other DOS's.

Mac does not use MS-DOS. I actually find that UNIX/Linux Bash is more powerful than MS-DOS/Command Prompt.

http://carrot.cassiedragonandfriends.org/Scratch_Signature/randomsig.php
http://trinary.site40.net/images/scratchrank.php?username=nathanprocks&display=small

Board footer