This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-04-17 05:59:38

Llamalover
Scratcher

The Pizza Project

The Pizza Project is an idea for a collab that I had. I've nevr done a collab before, so I'm not exactly sure how this'll work, but with your help this should go OK!
I have a Scratch project that has been featured called 'Pizza -beta' (http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Llamalover/742999) : as you may have noticed... it's not finished! It's nowhere near finished,to be honest!
The thing is, I dont have much time! I board at school during the week, and here in France, school days are very long (up at 7, classes start at 8, finish at 6, and lights out is at 10:30). There's also no internet at the dorms, so I can only get online on Wednesday.
All in all, this equals very little time for Scratch-ing!

So. my idea for this collab (of sorts) is this: 1. you choose a piece of code to work on/create, 2. you submit it, 3. I add it to the project!

1. Either I will divide the project into little chunks (ie. the recipes, the customers, the money/points system...) and then whoever wants to do whichever part does it. Or, more of a free-for-all : you choose a bit of the project to code, and you code it!

2. I might create a gallery for everyone to upload their project with their new code, and we choose whichever works best (or we have a vote).

3.  Once all the bits of code are ready, I integrate them all into one project, and we have 'The Perfect Pizza Project' !

All of this is assuming anybody's actually interested...
So, what do you think? Any ideas, suggestions, plans, llamas?

P.S. Happy Birthday to meee! I'm 16 today! XD

Last edited by Llamalover (2010-04-17 05:59:56)

Be nice, I'm an old lady  wink

Board footer