This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#526 2010-04-09 03:09:23

johnnydean1
Scratcher

Re: Panther development thread

Guys can I please have the Mesh Block Code, as I use mesh alot and they would be very helpful.

You can now reach me on Twitter @johnnydean1_

#527 2010-04-09 04:41:05

sparks
Community Moderator

electrified123 wrote:

yeah thanks it took a lot of time to find this out and when i found out it worked i was so amazed and made that tutorial right away

WOW! why does all the amazing stuff happen when I'm asleep? thanks so much electrified, I don't know if you saw but I sugested this block in one of my projects a couple of months back and it got top-loved so there is obviously a market out there. I also suggested [replace current costume#(1) with camera image] so that a sprite can effectively show a live feed of your camera, and a "delete costume #(1)] block so that the sprite does not get clogged up (a dropdown for all, last and any like in the list blocks would be good too.).

WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE THOSE! and I reckon electrified deserves some credit. I'm gonna impelment it into my normal scratch and have some fun  tongue

I was thinking that, firstly because of removing friction and such, we should display the names Sparks, Girwaffles, Septimusheap, nXIII, Markyparky WITHOUT programmer, sitemaster, reshearcher etc. after the name, so that the names just appear together under the heading  "Developers"

secondly, as the idea of Panther is that it's for the community, with help from the community, a second heading of "Contributers" should be made for all the people who suggested/made single blocks, ideas and suchlike.

Finally, look at how many people are starting to comment here, I really think we need to release Panther soon in  order to keep intrest, even if it's a beta version?

nXIII, the sharing thing you're working on is awesome, but it's useless without Panther so you might as well finish that first, Panther dosen't even HAVE a share button so there's not much point in it until we release a version that does.

peace out, and good morning  tongue ... ¬_¬ it sucks living in England, at least it was warmer in Switzerland and it rained less  big_smile

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7563/scratchbetabanner.png

#528 2010-04-09 04:54:19

markyparky56
Scratcher

johnnydean1 wrote:

Guys can I please have the Mesh Block Code, as I use mesh alot and they would be very helpful.

Be patient... Panther should be out by the end of April. And it should have its own sharing site aswell.  smile

http://j.mp/jgVnTq
Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

#529 2010-04-09 04:58:18

markyparky56
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

electrified123 wrote:

yeah thanks it took a lot of time to find this out and when i found out it worked i was so amazed and made that tutorial right away

WOW! why does all the amazing stuff happen when I'm asleep? thanks so much electrified, I don't know if you saw but I sugested this block in one of my projects a couple of months back and it got top-loved so there is obviously a market out there. I also suggested [replace current costume#(1) with camera image] so that a sprite can effectively show a live feed of your camera, and a "delete costume #(1)] block so that the sprite does not get clogged up (a dropdown for all, last and any like in the list blocks would be good too.).

WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE THOSE! and I reckon electrified deserves some credit. I'm gonna impelment it into my normal scratch and have some fun  tongue

I was thinking that, firstly because of removing friction and such, we should display the names Sparks, Girwaffles, Septimusheap, nXIII, Markyparky WITHOUT programmer, sitemaster, reshearcher etc. after the name, so that the names just appear together under the heading  "Developers"

secondly, as the idea of Panther is that it's for the community, with help from the community, a second heading of "Contributers" should be made for all the people who suggested/made single blocks, ideas and suchlike.

Finally, look at how many people are starting to comment here, I really think we need to release Panther soon in  order to keep intrest, even if it's a beta version?

nXIII, the sharing thing you're working on is awesome, but it's useless without Panther so you might as well finish that first, Panther dosen't even HAVE a share button so there's not much point in it until we release a version that does.

peace out, and good morning  tongue ... ¬_¬ it sucks living in England, at least it was warmer in Switzerland and it rained less  big_smile

Love the ideas! We should make a few adverts, and a banner for signatures! Sadly i can't make one my self, iv got a party today (1 hours time to be accurate.) The sample projects need to be added aswell, plus change the headings on some of the buttons from Scratch Sample projects to Panther Sample projects, plus the little scratch logo on some buttons needs to be changed to the panther logo. PLUS DLLS!!!

Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

#530 2010-04-09 05:04:15

sparks
Community Moderator

yeah, the ddl's cause the "Panther 1.0" heading to dissapear  sad  (I think it's them)

ps. upon implementing electrified's camera block, I realise that it just opens up the camera prompt box, which is great for a user photo, but should perhapse be renamed "open dialogue with camera" or "offer to take a picture" which is what I have now called it as the block does not automatically take a picture. If someone could find a way to do that, that would be awesome as I still have high hopes for a "cloud watching" project that takes a photo by itself every 10 mins or so, an a security system, perhaps triggering a photo when the mouse is moved or the picoboard picks up a change in the enviroment.

oh yes, the info box used as pause is PURE BRILLIANCE! that's a great use for it, as otherwise pause is quite difficult to do because each sprite has to constantly check a variable and freeze it's scripting at the same time.

#531 2010-04-09 05:07:20

sparks
Community Moderator

oh yeah, my wiki on Panther accidentally got COMPLETELY DELETED :'( I'm gonna have to type it all out again.

#532 2010-04-09 05:08:33

markyparky56
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

yeah, the ddl's cause the "Panther 1.0" heading to dissapear  sad  (I think it's them)

ps. upon implementing electrified's camera block, I realise that it just opens up the camera prompt box, which is great for a user photo, but should perhapse be renamed "open dialogue with camera" or "offer to take a picture" which is what I have now called it as the block does not automatically take a picture. If someone could find a way to do that, that would be awesome as I still have high hopes for a "cloud watching" project that takes a photo by itself every 10 mins or so, an a security system, perhaps triggering a photo when the mouse is moved or the picoboard picks up a change in the enviroment.

oh yes, the info box used as pause is PURE BRILLIANCE! that's a great use for it, as otherwise pause is quite difficult to do because each sprite has to constantly check a variable and freeze it's scripting at the same time.

What do you mean the heading disappears, you mean the bit along the top or the logo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1033/dllsandlogo.png

#533 2010-04-09 05:09:59

sparks
Community Moderator

oh, and have fun at the party ^_^

#534 2010-04-09 05:11:52

sparks
Community Moderator

haha, yes, it says scratch source code instead... nice to see a fellow Firefox user  big_smile  what do you think of the firefox costumes? I luv 'em ^_^.

does everyone else keep the Panther folder open when they use Panther too? I have to go into it so often for stuff that I just leave it open  big_smile   big_smile

#535 2010-04-09 05:26:00

markyparky56
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

haha, yes, it says scratch source code instead... nice to see a fellow Firefox user  big_smile  what do you think of the firefox costumes? I luv 'em ^_^.

does everyone else keep the Panther folder open when they use Panther too? I have to go into it so often for stuff that I just leave it open  big_smile   big_smile

No, i just had it open so i could take a picture of the mesh blocks in Mathwhizzes version, and i also had to take that picture showing the Dlls.
What do you use to edit Dlls? i could give it a go and try fix it if i have time when i get back. (Dont know if i will though.)

#536 2010-04-09 05:34:43

sparks
Community Moderator

good o'l notepad opens everything. Reading it is another thing though, this is the content of the wedoplugin.ddl:

Code:

MZ       ÿÿ  ¸       @                                   à   º ´    Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$       d¨Q& É?u É?u É?uÈÖ4u!É?u£Õ1u)É?u É?u+É?uBÖ,u#É?u É>uÉ?uÈÖ5u9É?uÈÖ;u!É?uRich É?u                PE  L ’ J        à !  0   0      ¿      @                          p                               `I  ¦   <D  P                            `  ø                                                   @  à                           .text   ¶.      0                    `.rdata  
   @      @              @  @.data   ü   P      P              @  À.reloc  æ   `      `              @  B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ¡ˆU V°L  èÏ  PÿƒÄ3À^А¡ˆU V°L  è  PÿƒÄ3À^А¡ˆU SVWj ÿP,‹ØƒÄöÃun‹
ˆU Sÿ‘”   ƒÄ…ÀtZ‹ˆU SÿRX‹ð¡ˆU Sÿ€   ‹
ˆU ƒÄ‹øÿ‘0  …Àu>WVèq  ‹ðƒÄ…ö|¡ˆU jÿP‹
ˆU VÿQƒÄ3À_^[ˈU j ÿ’L  ƒÄ_^3À[А¡ˆU SVWj ÿP,‹ØƒÄöÃun‹
ˆU ƒÄ‹øÿ‘0  …Àu>WVè  ‹ðƒÄ…ö|¡ˆU jÿP‹
ˆU VÿQƒÄ3À_^[ˈU j ÿ’L  ƒÄ_^3À[А‹D$£ˆU ÿPƒøt3ÀáˆU ÿ3ɃøÁ‹ÁАƒ=PP ÿujh”  èÛ   ƒÄ…ÀuáPP Pè(  ¸   А¡PP ƒøÿtPÿ0@ ÇPP ÿÿÿÿ¸   А¡PP ƒøÿu3ÀËT$L$j Q‹L$RQPÿ(@ ‹D$А¡PP ƒìƒøÿu3ÀƒÄÃ|$t3ÀƒÄËL$j ÆD$ ‹‰T$T$‹IR‰L$
L$j    QPÿ$@ ‹D$ƒÄАƒìS‹\$U‹l$VW3ö3ÿhPP Wèb   ƒÄ…ÀtQ¡PP ƒøÿtBL$QPè,  „Àt"‹T$âÿÿ  ;Õu‹D$%ÿÿ  ;Ãu¾   ë…öu
‹
PP Qÿ0@ G…öt‹Æ_^][ƒÄÃì0‹D$8SUVL$WQ3íÇ ÿÿÿÿèÏ   jUT$URÿØ@ ‹L$D‹øD$$T$PQRUWÇD$8   ÿÌ@ …Àtt‹Ð@ D$UPUL$0UQWÿÓ‹T$RèÉ   ‹ðƒÄ…ötKÇ   ‹L$D$UPQT$0VRWÿÓ…Àt$j j jj jFh   ÀP½   ÿ@ ‹L$H‰Vè0   ƒÄWÿÔ@ _‹Å^][ƒÄ0Аÿ%@ ÿ% @ ÿ%@ V‹t$…öt=j    è³  Vèa  Y…ÀYtVPè  j    èú  ƒÄ^Ãj    èî  YVj ÿ5ðX ÿ4@ ^Ãÿ5øS ÿt$è   YYÃ|$àw"ÿt$è   …ÀYu9D$tÿt$è  …ÀYuÞ3ÀÃV‹t$;5Q Ww!j    è(  Vè,  j    ‹øèz  ƒÄ…ÿt‹Çë…öuj^ƒÆƒæðVj ÿ5ðX ÿ8@ _^ËD$ƒø…ˆ   ÿ@@ j£T èŠ  …ÀYt<¡T 3ÉŠ
T %ÿ   Á-T £T ‰
T ÁàÁ£T è  …Àu    è…  3Àërÿ<@ £ôX è®  £„S èŽ
  èR  è”  è<  ÿ€S ë>3É;Áu,9
€S ~½ÿ
€S 9
<T uèQ  è
  è{  è   ëƒøuQèš  YjXÂ U‹ìS‹]V‹uW‹}…öu    ƒ=€S  ë&ƒþtƒþu"¡øX …Àt    WVSÿÐ…ÀtWVSèçþÿÿ…Àu3ÀëNWVSè+  ƒþ‰Eu…Àu7WPSèÃþÿÿ…ötƒþu&WVSè²þÿÿ…Àu!Eƒ} t¡øX …ÀtWVSÿЉE‹E_^[]Â ¡ŒS ƒøt
…Àuƒ=S uèÈ  ÿt$èø  hÿ   ÿTP YYÃ3Àj 9D$h   ”ÀPÿH@ …À£ðX tè—  …Àuÿ5ðX ÿD@ 3ÀÃjXÃS3Û9èX U‹-4@ ~D¡ìX VW‹=L@ ph @  h   ÿ6ÿ×h €  j ÿ6ÿ×ÿvj ÿ5ðX ÿÕƒÆC;èX |Î_^ÿ5ìX j ÿ5ðX ÿÕÿ5ðX ÿD@ ][ÃV‹5P@ ÿ5 P ÿÖÿ5P ÿÖÿ5€P ÿÖÿ5`P ÿÖ^ÃVW‹=T@ ¾\P ‹…Àt+þ P t#þP tþ€P tþ`P tPÿ×ÿ6èlüÿÿYƒÆþQ |Äÿ5€P ÿ×ÿ5P ÿ×ÿ5 P ÿ×ÿ5`P ÿ×_^ÃU‹ì‹EVƒ<…\P  4…\P u>Wjèeüÿÿ‹øY…ÿujèYþÿÿYjèÊÿÿÿƒ> YWu
ÿP@ ‰>ëèñûÿÿYjè
   Y_ÿ6ÿX@ ^]ÃU‹ì‹Eÿ4…\P ÿ\@ ]Ãh@  j ÿ5ðX ÿ8@ …À£ìX uÃ%äX  ƒ%èX  j£àX ÇØX    XáèX €¡ìX ˆ;Ás‹T$+Pú   rƒÀëè3ÀÃU‹ìƒì‹U‹MSV‹A‹ò+q‹ZüƒÂüWÁî‹Î‹züiÉ  K‰}üŒD  ‰]ô‰Mð‹öÁ‰MøuÁùj?I_‰M;Ïv‰}‹L;LuH‹Mƒù s¿   €ÓïL÷×!|°Dþ    u+‹M!9ë$ƒÁà¿   €Óï‹ML÷×!¼°Ä   þ    u‹M!y‹L‹|‰y‹L‹|]ø‰y‰]ô‹ûÁÿOƒÿ?vj?_‹Müƒá‰Mì…    +Uü‹MüÁùj?‰UøIZ;ʉMv‰U‹Ê]ü‹û‰]ôÁÿO;úv‹ú;Ïtk‹Mø‹Q;QuH‹Mƒù sº   €ÓêL÷Ò!T°Dþ    u+‹M!ë$ƒÁຠ  €Óê‹ML÷Ò!”°Ä   þ    u‹M!Q‹Mø‹Q‹I‰J‹Mø‹Q‹I‰J‹Uøƒ}ì u    9}„‰   ‹Mðù‹I‰J‹Mðù‰J‰Q‹J‰Q‹J;JucŠLƒÿ ˆMþÁˆLs%€} u»   €‹ÏÓë‹M    »   €‹ÏÓëD°D    ë)€} uOà»   €Óë‹M    YOà¿   €Ó°Ä       8‹]ô‹Eð‰‰\üÿ…ú   ¡äX …À„ß   ‹
ÜX ‹=L@ ÁáH» €  h @  SQÿ׋
ÜX ¡äX º   €Óê    P¡äX ‹
ÜX ‹@ƒ¤ˆÄ    ¡äX ‹@þHC¡äX ‹H€yC u    ƒ`þ¡äX ƒxÿulSj ÿpÿסäX ÿpj ÿ5ðX ÿ4@ ¡èX ‹ìX €Áà‹È¡äX +ȍLìQHQPè)  ‹EƒÄÿ
èX ;äX vƒè‹
ìX ‰
àX ë‹E£äX ‰5ÜX _^[ÉÃU‹ìƒì¡èX ‹ìX SV€W<‚‹E‰}üHƒáð‰MðÁùIƒù }ƒÎÿÓîƒMøÿ‰uôëƒÁàƒÈÿ3öÓè‰uô‰Eø¡àX ‹Ø;߉]s‹K‹;#Mø#þÏuƒÃ;]ü‰]rç;]üuy‹Ú;؉]s‹K‹;#Mø#þÏuƒÃëæ;ØuY;]üsƒ{ uƒÃ‰]ëí;]üu&‹Ú;؉]s
ƒ{ uƒÃëî;Øuè8  ‹Ø…Û‰]tSèÚ  Y‹K‰‹Cƒ8ÿu3Àé  ‰àX ‹C‹ƒúÿ‰Uüt‹ŒÄ   ‹|D#Mø#þÏu7‹Ä   ‹pD#Uø#uôƒeü HDÖ‹uôu‹‘„   ÿEü#UøƒÁ‹þ#9×té‹Uü‹Ê3ÿiÉ  ŒD  ‰Mô‹LD#Îu
‹ŒÄ   j #Mø_…É|ÑáGë÷‹Mô‹Tù‹
+Mð‹ñ‰MøÁþNƒþ?~j?^;÷„
  ‹J;Juaƒÿ }+»   €‹ÏÓë‹Mü|8÷Ó‰]ì#\ˆD‰\ˆDþu8‹]‹Mì!ë1Oà»   €Óë‹Mü|8ŒˆÄ   ÷Ó!þ‰]ìu‹]‹Mì!Kë‹]‹J‹zƒ}ø ‰y‹J‹z‰y„”   ‹Mô‹|ññ‰z‰J‰Q‹J‰Q‹J;JudŠLƒþ ˆM})þÁ€} ˆLu¿   €‹ÎÓï    ;¿   €‹ÎÓï‹Mü    |ˆDë/þÁ€} ˆLu
Nà¿   €Óï    {‹Mü¼ˆÄ   Nྠ  €Óî    7‹Mø…Ét‰
‰Lüë‹Mø‹uðэN‰
‰L2ü‹uô‹…ɍy‰>u;äX u‹Mü;
ÜX uƒ%äX  ‹Mü‰B_^[ÉáèX ‹
ØX VW3ÿ;Áu0D‰PÁàPÿ5ìX Wÿ5ðX ÿh@ ;ÇtaƒØX £ìX ¡èX ‹
ìX hÄA  j€ÿ5ðX 4ÿ8@ ;ljFt*jh    h   Wÿd@ ;ljFuÿvWÿ5ðX ÿ4@ 3ÀëƒNÿ‰>‰~ÿèX ‹Fƒÿ‹Æ_^ÃU‹ìQ‹MSVW‹q‹A3Û…À|ÑàCë÷‹Ãj?iÀ  Z„0D  ‰Eü‰@‰@ƒÀJuô‹ûjÁçyh   h €  Wÿd@ …ÀuƒÈÿé“   — p  ;úw<GƒHøÿƒˆì  ÿˆü  Ç@üð  ‰ˆüïÿÿ‰HÇ€è  ð     Hð;ÊvÇ‹EüOø  j_‰H‰AJ‰H‰AƒdžD ‰¼žÄ   ŠFCŠÈþÁ„À‹EˆNCu    xº   €‹ËÓê÷Ò!P‹Ã_^[ÉáüS …Àtÿt$ÿÐ…ÀYtjXÃ3ÀáÔX …ÀtÿÐhP hP èê   hP h P èÛ   ƒÄÃj jÿt$è   ƒÄÃjj j è   ƒÄÃWèŸ   j_9=@T uÿt$ÿp@ Pÿl@ ƒ|$ S‹\$‰=<T ˆ8T u<¡ÐX …Àt"‹
ÌX Vqü;ðr‹…ÀtÿЃî;5ÐX sí^hP hP èC   YYh P hP è2   YY…Û[tè   _Ãÿt$‰=@T ÿ`@ _Ãj
è-öÿÿYÃj
è…öÿÿYÃV‹t$;t$s
‹…ÀtÿЃÆëí^ÃVèmõÿÿÿ|@ ƒøÿ£ Q t:jtjè  ‹ðY…öYt)Vÿ5 Q ÿx@ …ÀtVè4   Yÿt@ ƒNÿj‰X^Ã3À^ÃèCõÿÿ¡ Q ƒøÿtPÿ€@ ƒ
 Q ÿËD$Ç@PàQ Ç@   á Q ƒøÿ„‘   V‹t$…öu
Pÿ„@ ‹ð…ötl‹F$…ÀtPèñÿÿY‹F(…ÀtPèñÿÿY‹F0…ÀtPèsñÿÿY‹F8…ÀtPèeñÿÿY‹F@…ÀtPèWñÿÿY‹FD…ÀtPèIñÿÿY‹FP=àQ tPè8ñÿÿYVè1ñÿÿYj ÿ5 Q ÿx@ ^ÃU‹ìƒìHSVWh€  èUñÿÿ‹ðY…öujèIóÿÿY‰5ÀW ÇÀX     †€  ;ðs€f ƒÿƒf ÆF
¡ÀW ƒÆ$€  ëލE¸Pÿ”@ fƒ}ê „Ñ   ‹Eì…À„Æ   ‹8X;‰Eü¸   ;ø|‹ø9=ÀX }V¾ÄW h€  èÁðÿÿ…ÀYt<ƒÀX  ‰ˆ€  ;Ás€` ƒÿƒ` Æ@
‹ƒÀ$Á€  ëàƒÆ9=ÀX |·ë‹=ÀX 3ö…ÿ~L‹Eü‹ƒùÿt8Š¨t2¨uQÿ@ …Àt#‹Î‹ÆÁùƒà‹ÀW À‹Mü‹    ‰ŠˆHƒEüFC;÷|´3Û‹
ÀW Ûƒ<ÿ4uM…ÛÆFujöXë
‹ÃH÷ØÀƒÀõPÿŒ@ ‹øƒÿÿtWÿ@ …Àt%ÿ   ‰>ƒøu€N@ëƒøu
€Në€N€Cƒû|—ÿ5ÀX ÿˆ@ _^[ÉÃSVW¾ÀW ‹…Àt7‹ø€  ;øs!_ƒ{ü tSÿT@ ‹ƒÇ$€  ƒÃ$;ørâÿ6è#ïÿÿƒ& YƒÆþÀX |¸_^[ÃS3Û9ÈX VWuèÏ  ‹5„S 3ÿŠ:Ãt<=tGVèc
  Ytë荽   Pèïÿÿ‹ðY;ó‰5 T uj    èñÿÿY‹=„S 8t9UWè)
  ‹èYE€?=t"Uèäîÿÿ;ÃY‰uj    èØðÿÿYWÿ6è      YƒÆYý8uÉ]ÿ5„S ènîÿÿY‰„S ‰_^ÇÄX    [ÃU‹ìQQS3Û9ÈX VWuè  ¾DT h  VSÿ˜@ ¡ôX ‰50T ‹þ8t‹øEøPEüPSSWèM   ‹Eø‹MüˆPèDîÿÿ‹ðƒÄ;óujè6ðÿÿYEøPEüP‹Eü†PVWè   ‹EüƒÄH‰5T _^£T [ÉÃU‹ì‹M‹ESVƒ! ‹uW‹}Ç    ‹E…ÿt‰7ƒÇ‰}€8"uDŠP@€ú"t)„Òt%¶Òö‚¡V tÿ…ötŠˆF@ÿ…ötÕŠˆFëÎÿ…öt€& F€8"uF@ëCÿ…ötŠˆFŠ@¶Úöƒ¡V tÿ…ötŠˆF@€ú t    „Òt    €ú    uÌ„ÒuHë…öt€fÿ ƒe €8 „à   Š€ú t€ú    u@ëñ€8 „È   …ÿt‰7ƒÇ‰}‹UÿÇE   3Û€8\u@Cë÷€8"u,öÃu%3ÿ9}t
€x"Pu‹Âë‰}‹}3Ò9U”‰UÑë‹ÓK…ÒtC…ötÆ\FÿKuóŠ„ÒtJƒ} u
€ú t?€ú    t:ƒ} t.…öt¶Úöƒ¡V tˆF@ÿŠˆFë¶Òö‚¡V t@ÿÿ@éXÿÿÿ…öt€& Fÿéÿÿÿ…ÿtƒ' ‹E_^[ÿ ]ÃQQ¡HU SU‹-¬@ VW3Û3ö3ÿ;Ãu3ÿÕ‹ð;ótÇHU    ë(ÿ¨@ ‹ø;û„ê   ÇHU    é   ƒø…   ;óuÿÕ‹ð;ó„   f9‹Æt@@f9uù@@f9uò+Æ‹=¤@ ÑøSS@SSPVSS‰D$4ÿ׋è;ët2Uè±ëÿÿ;ÃY‰D$t#SSUPÿt$$VSSÿ×…Àuÿt$èFëÿÿY‰\$‹\$Vÿ @ ‹ÃëSƒøuL;ûuÿ¨@ ‹ø;ût<8‹Çt
@8uû@8uö+Ç@‹èUèJëÿÿ‹ðY;óu3öëUWVèÝ
  ƒÄWÿœ@ ‹Æë3À_^][YYÃjXÂ ¡ŒS ƒøt
…Àu*ƒ=S u!hü   è   ¡LU Y…ÀtÿÐhÿ   è   YÃU‹ìì¤  ‹U3ɸPQ ;tƒÀA=àQ |ñV‹ñÁæ;–PQ …  ¡ŒS ƒø„è   …Àu
ƒ=S „×   úü   „ñ   …\þÿÿh  Pj ÿ˜@ …Àu…\þÿÿh¸C PèŸ  YY…\þÿÿWP½\þÿÿèz  @Yƒø<v)…\þÿÿPèg  ‹ø…\þÿÿƒè;jøh´C Wè}
  ƒÄ…`ÿÿÿh˜C PèI  …`ÿÿÿWPèL  …`ÿÿÿh”C Pè;  ÿ¶TQ …`ÿÿÿPè)  h  …`ÿÿÿhlC Pè˜  ƒÄ,_ë&E¶TQ j Pÿ6èÚ  YPÿ6jôÿŒ@ Pÿ$@ ^ÉÃÌÌÌÌU‹ìWV‹u‹M‹}‹Á‹ÑÆ;þv;ø‚x  ÷Ç   uÁéƒâƒùr)ó¥ÿ$•, ‹Çº   ƒérƒàÈÿ$…0+ ÿ$(, ÿ$¬+ @+ l+ + #ÑŠˆŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùrÌó¥ÿ$•, I #ÑŠˆŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùr¦ó¥ÿ$•, #ÑŠˆFÁéGƒùrŒó¥ÿ$•, I , ü+ ô+ ì+ ä+ Ü+ Ô+ Ì+ ‹DŽä‰Dä‹DŽè‰Dè‹DŽì‰Dì‹DŽð‰Dð‹DŽô‰Dô‹DŽø‰Dø‹DŽü‰Dü    ðøÿ$•, ‹ÿ(, 0, <, P, ‹E^_ÉЊˆ‹E^_ÉЊˆŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠˆŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЍt1ü|9ü÷Ç   u$Áéƒâƒùr
ýó¥üÿ$•°- ‹ÿ÷Ùÿ$`- I ‹Çº   ƒùrƒà+Èÿ$…¸, ÿ$°- È, è, - ŠF#шGNÁéOƒùr¶ýó¥üÿ$•°- I ŠF#шGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒùrŒýó¥üÿ$•°- ŠF#шGŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒù‚Zÿÿÿýó¥üÿ$•°- I d- l- t- |- „- Œ- ”- §- ‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D    ðøÿ$•°- ‹ÿÀ- È- Ø- ì- ‹E^_ÉЊFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЊFˆGŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÃSV‹t$W¯t$ƒþà‹Þw
…öuj^ƒÆƒæð3ÿƒþàw:;Q wj    èšéÿÿSèžíÿÿj    ‹øèìéÿÿƒÄ…ÿu+Vjÿ5ðX ÿ8@ ‹ø…ÿu"ƒ=øS  tVèòÿÿ…ÀYtë©Sj Wè;
  ƒÄ‹Ç_^[Ã3ÀëøÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌW‹|$ëj¤$    ‹ÿ‹L$W÷Á   tŠA„Àt;÷Á   uñ‹ºÿþþ~Ѓðÿ3ƒÁ© tè‹Aü„Àt#„ät©  ÿ t©   ÿtë͍yÿë
yþëyýëyü‹L$÷Á   tŠA„ÒtdˆG÷Á   uî뉃Ǻÿþþ~‹Ѓðÿ3‹ƒÁ© tá„Òt4„öt'÷  ÿ t÷   ÿtëlj‹D$_Ãf‰‹D$ÆG _Ãf‰‹D$_È‹D$_ËL$÷Á   tŠA„Àt@÷Á   uñ    ‹ºÿþþ~Ѓðÿ3ƒÁ© tè‹Aü„Àt2„ät$©  ÿ t©   ÿtë͍Aÿ‹L$+ÁÍAþ‹L$+ÁÍAý‹L$+ÁÍAü‹L$+ÁÃU‹ìƒìSVWjèºçÿÿÿuè•  ‹ØY;ŒU Y‰]u3öép  …Û„V  3Ò¸xR 9ttƒÀ0B=hS |ñEèPSÿ°@ j^;Æ…!  j@ƒ%¤W  Y3À¿ V 9uè󫪉ŒU †ë   €}î „¼   M҄¯   ¶Aÿ¶Ò;‡”   €ˆ¡V @ëîƒeü j@Y3À¿ V 4Ró«Á檍žˆR €; ‹Ët,ŠQ„Òt%¶¶ú;Çw‹UüŠ’pR ¡V @;ÇvõAA€9 uÔÿEüƒÃƒ}ürÁ‹EÇœU    P£ŒU èÎ   ¶|R ¿U ¥¥Y£¤W ¥ëRAA€yÿ …Gÿÿÿ‹Æ€ˆ¡V @=ÿ   rñSè•   Y£¤W ‰5œU ëƒ%œU  3À¿U «««ëƒ=PU  tè™   è½   éŒþÿÿƒÎÿjè†æÿÿY‹Æ_^[ÉËD$ƒ%PU  ƒøþuÇPU    ÿ%¸@ ƒøýuÇPU    ÿ%´@ ƒøüu¡xU ÇPU    ËD$-¤  t"ƒètƒè
tHt3Àø  ø  ø  ø  ÃWj@Y3À¿ V ó«ª3À¿U £ŒU £œU £¤W «««_ÃU‹ìì  EìVPÿ5ŒU ÿ°@ ƒø…  3À¾   ˆ„ìþÿÿ@;ÆrôŠEòÆ…ìþÿÿ „Àt7SWUó¶
¶À;Áw+ȍ¼ìþÿÿA¸    ‹ÙÁéó«‹ËƒáóªBBŠBÿ„ÀuÐ_[j …ìúÿÿÿ5¤W ÿ5ŒU P…ìþÿÿVPjèj  j …ìýÿÿÿ5ŒU VP…ìþÿÿVPVÿ5¤W è÷  j …ìüÿÿÿ5ŒU VP…ìþÿÿVPh   ÿ5¤W èÏ  ƒÄ\3Àìúÿÿf‹öÂt€ˆ¡V Š”ìýÿÿˆ U ëöÂt€ˆ¡V  Š”ìüÿÿë〠 U  @AA;Ær¿ëI3À¾   ƒøArƒøZw€ˆ¡V ŠÈ€Á ˆˆ U ëƒøarƒøzw€ˆ¡V  ŠÈ€é ëà€  U  @;Ær¾^ÉÃ=ÈX  ujýèüÿÿYÇÈX    ÃÌU‹ìWV‹u‹M‹}‹Á‹ÑÆ;þv;ø‚x  ÷Ç   uÁéƒâƒùr)ó¥ÿ$•H5 ‹Çº   ƒérƒàÈÿ$…`4 ÿ$X5 ÿ$Ü4 p4 œ4 À4 #ÑŠˆŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùrÌó¥ÿ$•H5 I #ÑŠˆŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùr¦ó¥ÿ$•H5 #ÑŠˆFÁéGƒùrŒó¥ÿ$•H5 I ?5 ,5 $5 5 5 5 5 ü4 ‹DŽä‰Dä‹DŽè‰Dè‹DŽì‰Dì‹DŽð‰Dð‹DŽô‰Dô‹DŽø‰Dø‹DŽü‰Dü    ðøÿ$•H5 ‹ÿX5 `5 l5 €5 ‹E^_ÉЊˆ‹E^_ÉЊˆŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠˆŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЍt1ü|9ü÷Ç   u$Áéƒâƒùr
ýó¥üÿ$•à6 ‹ÿ÷Ùÿ$6 I ‹Çº   ƒùrƒà+Èÿ$…è5 ÿ$à6 ø5 6 @6 ŠF#шGNÁéOƒùr¶ýó¥üÿ$•à6 I ŠF#шGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒùrŒýó¥üÿ$•à6 ŠF#шGŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒù‚Zÿÿÿýó¥üÿ$•à6 I ”6 œ6 ¤6 ¬6 ´6 ¼6 Ä6 ×6 ‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D    ðøÿ$•à6 ‹ÿð6 ø6 7 7 ‹E^_ÉЊFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЊFˆGŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÃS3Û9TU VWuBh D ÿÀ@ ‹ø;ûtg‹5¼@ hôC WÿÖ…À£TU tPhäC WÿÖhÐC W£XU ÿÖ£\U ¡XU …ÀtÿЋ؅Ût¡\U …ÀtSÿЋØÿt$ÿt$ÿt$SÿTU _^[Ã3ÀëøÌÌ‹L$W…ÉtzVS‹Ù‹t$÷Æ   ‹|$uÁéuoë!ŠFˆGIt%„Àt)÷Æ   uë‹ÙÁéuQƒãt
ŠFˆG„Àt/Kuó‹D$[^_Ã÷Ç   tˆGI„Š   ÷Ç   uî‹ÙÁéulˆGKuú[^‹D$_ɃÇIt¯ºÿþþ~‹Ѓðÿ3‹ƒÆ© tÞ„Òt,„öt÷  ÿ t÷   ÿuƉëâÿÿ  ‰ëâÿ   ‰ë3Ò‰ƒÇ3ÀIt
3À‰ƒÇIuøƒãu…‹D$[^_ÃÌÌ‹T$‹L$…ÒtG3ÀŠD$W‹ùƒúr-÷Ùƒát+шGIuú‹ÈÁàÁ‹ÈÁàÁ‹ÊƒâÁétó«…ÒtˆGJuú‹D$_ËD$ÃU‹ìjÿhD h¨= d¡    Pd‰%    ƒìSVW‰eè3ÿ9=€U uFWWj[ShD ¾   VWÿ@ …Àt‰€U ë"WWShD VWÿ@ …À„"  Ç€U    9}~ÿuÿuèž  YY‰E¡€U ƒøuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿ@ éÞ   ƒø…Ó   9} u¡xU ‰E WWÿuÿu‹E$÷ØÀƒà@Pÿu ÿ @ ‹Ø‰]ä;ß„œ   ‰}üƒÀ$üèf  ‰eè‹Ä‰E܃MüÿëjXËeè3ÿ‰}܃Müÿ‹]ä9}ÜtfSÿuÜÿuÿujÿu ÿ @ …ÀtMWWSÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ ‹ð‰uØ;÷t2öE
t@9}„²   ;uÿuÿuSÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ …À…   3ÀeÈ‹Mðd‰
    _^[ÉÃÇEü   6ƒÀ$üè²  ‰eè‹Ü‰]àƒMüÿëjXËeè3ÿ3ÛƒMüÿ‹uØ;ßt´VSÿuäÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ …Àtœ9}WWuWWëÿuÿuVSh   ÿu ÿ¤@ ‹ð;÷„qÿÿÿ‹Æélÿÿÿ‹T$‹D$…ÒVJÿt
€8 t@‹ñI…öuó€8 ^u+D$ËÂÃU‹ìjÿh0D h¨= d¡    Pd‰%    ƒìSVW‰eè¡„U 3Û;Ãu>EäPj^VhD Vÿ@ …Àt‹ÆëEäPVhD VSÿ,@ …À„Î   jX£„U ƒøu$‹E;Ãu¡hU ÿuÿuÿuÿuPÿ,@ éŸ   ƒø…”   9]u¡xU ‰ESSÿuÿu‹E ÷ØÀƒà@Pÿuÿ @ ‰Eà;Ãtc‰]ü< ‹ÇƒÀ$üè5  ‰eè‹ô‰uÜWSVèeüÿÿƒÄëjXËeè3Û3öƒMüÿ;ót)ÿuàVÿuÿujÿuÿ @ ;ÃtÿuPVÿuÿ@ ë3ÀeÌ‹Mðd‰
    _^[ÉÃU‹ìSVWUj j hÈ< ÿuèè  ]_^[‹å]ËL$÷A   ¸   t‹D$‹T$‰¸   ÃSVW‹D$PjþhÐ< dÿ5    d‰%    ‹D$ ‹X‹pƒþÿt.;t$$t(4v‹³‰L$‰Hƒ|³ uh  ‹D³è@   ÿT³ëÃd    ƒÄ_^[Ã3Àd‹
    yÐ< u‹Q‹R9Qu¸   ÃSQ»pS ë
SQ»pS ‹M‰K‰C‰kY[ ÌÌVC20XC00U‹ìƒìSVWUü‹]‹E÷@   …‚   ‰Eø‹E‰EüEø‰Cü‹s‹{ƒþÿtavƒ| tEVUkÿT]^‹]Àt3x<‹{Sè©þÿÿƒÄkVSèÞþÿÿƒÄvj‹Dèaÿÿÿ‹‰CÿT‹{v‹4ë¡¸    ë¸   ëUkjÿSèžþÿÿƒÄ]¸   ]_^[‹å]ÃU‹L$‹)‹AP‹APèyþÿÿƒÄ] Q=   L$ré   -   …=   sì+È‹Ä…‹á‹‹@PÃÌÿ%Ä@                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           HF  6F  ^F      :I  ’E  I  I  òH  †E  zE  (I  lE  xF  „F  F  ¢F  °F  ¾F  ÌF  ÚF  öF  G  &G  >G  LG  \G  jG  ~G  ’G  ¨G  ¶G  ÂG  ÌG  ÚG  ìG  üG  
H  H  2H  LH  fH  |H  ”H  ®H  ºH  ÄH  ÐH  âH  LI      òE  ÎE  ®E  F      runtime error   
  TLOSS error
   SING error
    DOMAIN error
  R6028
- unable to initialize heap
    R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
    R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
    R6025
- pure virtual function call
   R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
    R6019
- unable to open console device
    R6018
- unexpected heap error
    R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
    R6016
- not enough space for thread data

abnormal program termination
    R6009
- not enough space for environment
 R6008
- not enough space for arguments
   R6002
- floating point not loaded
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library    

Runtime Error!

Program:    ... <program name unknown>  GetLastActivePopup  GetActiveWindow MessageBoxA user32.dll              ÿÿÿÿ(: ,: ÿÿÿÿÜ: à: ÿÿÿÿ`< d< œD           E  @  XE          (F  Ì@  ŒD          pF   @                      HF  6F  ^F      :I  ’E  I  I  òH  †E  zE  (I  lE  xF  „F  F  ¢F  °F  ¾F  ÌF  ÚF  öF  G  &G  >G  LG  \G  jG  ~G  ’G  ¨G  ¶G  ÂG  ÌG  ÚG  ìG  üG  
H  H  2H  LH  fH  |H  ”H  ®H  ºH  ÄH  ÐH  âH  LI      òE  ÎE  ®E  F       CloseHandle ReadFile  ßWriteFile 4 CreateFileA KERNEL32.dll  m SetupDiDestroyDeviceInfoList   SetupDiGetDeviceInterfaceDetailA  q SetupDiEnumDeviceInterfaces } SetupDiGetClassDevsA  SETUPAPI.dll    HidD_FlushQueue  HidD_GetAttributes   HidD_GetHidGuid HID.DLL ŸHeapFree  ™HeapAlloc Ê GetCommandLineA tGetVersion  HeapDestroy ›HeapCreate  ¿VirtualFree ªInitializeCriticalSection U DeleteCriticalSection f EnterCriticalSection  ÁLeaveCriticalSection  } ExitProcess »VirtualAlloc  ¢HeapReAlloc žTerminateProcess  ÷ GetCurrentProcess ú GetCurrentThreadId  ¥TlsSetValue ¢TlsAlloc  £TlsFree ¤TlsGetValue mSetHandleCount  RGetStdHandle  GetFileType PGetStartupInfoA $GetModuleFileNameA  ² FreeEnvironmentStringsA ³ FreeEnvironmentStringsW ÒWideCharToMultiByte GetEnvironmentStrings GetEnvironmentStringsW  ¿ GetCPInfo ¹ GetACP  1GetOEMCP  >GetProcAddress  ÂLoadLibraryA  äMultiByteToWideChar ¿LCMapStringA  ÀLCMapStringW  SGetStringTypeA  VGetStringTypeW  /RtlUnwind             ’ J    ºI           ˆI  œI  °I        @  à  €  ÉI  ×I  äI  íI  ÷I        WeDoPlugin.dll primClosePort primOpenPort primRead primWrite setInterpreter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ã3                                 4P WeDoPlugin 12 May 2009 (e)  ÿÿÿÿÜ         ˜S                             ÈS             àS             °S                                                                                                                         ø  ÿÿÿÿ    ÿÿÿÿ 
                                     DC    C        ìB 
   ÈB    œB    lB    HB    B    äA    ¼A    „A    LA    $A x   A y   A z   ô@ ü   ð@ ÿ   à@   À         À       –  À         À       Ž  À         À         À       ‘  À       ’  À       “  À             x   
               ¤  `‚y‚!       ¦ß      ¡¥      Ÿàü    @~€ü    ¨  Á£Ú£                        þ      @þ      µ  Á£Ú£                        þ      Aþ      ¶  Ï¢ä¢ å¢è¢[                 þ      @~¡þ    Q  QÚ^Ú  _ÚjÚ2                 ÓØÞàù  1~þ             “                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               D  0!0A0Y0m0x0…0©0´0Ç0á0ù0
11%1I1T1g1…1•1²1Î1á1í1ó1212A2‡2´2Æ23
3H3i3s3Ò3è3444N4T4\4Ÿ4Ù4ß4õ4ü4555$5*545L5Q5[5u5ƒ5‹5‘5Ô5æ5B6]6l6ˆ6¢6©6º6À6Ð6×6Þ6æ6
77#7+73797C7I7Q7Y7a7m7r7~7†7Ž7–7¬7´7¼7Ä7Ì7ß7ç78/8?8E8T8Z8a8j8q8y88Š8’8á:ï:õ:;;#;);9;D;V;i;t;z;;…;’;¯;µ;À;Æ;Ð;Ö;æ;ì;0<Ö<Ã>Î>Ö>é>ï>????"?'?-?=?F?`?q?w?Š?ì?    0  •0°0»0À0Ê0Ï0111*10171A1Z1b1g1s1x1•1›1Õ1Ý1÷1ý12'23292F2S2l2Î2æ2ì233>3R3„3‹3 3Ò3Ü3ý3464`4n4Ÿ4¥4²4Ó4ø455H5X5›5§5±5Å5Ó5à5å5ë5F6M6•6Ú6½7Ö788-898I8ˆ8Ø8ë8)9A9P9b9ˆ9•9£9®9Á9è9÷99:M:k:w:“:¨:¾:Å:; ;';/;4;8;<;e;‹;¥;¬;°;´;¸;¼;À;Ä;È;<<< <$<Š<•<°<·<¼<À<Ä<á<===D=H=L=P=T=X=\=`=ª=°=´=¸=¼=.>V>\>h> 0  4  (0D0Q0^0q0z0†0¸0Ê0Ù0ú0 1!1+161;1C1Z1o1u1}1…11¾1Ê1Ô1ß1é1ó1ù1<2F2K2P2U2n2t2ã2é233+3@3^3l3y3‰3ª3¶3È3Ö3å3ö384P4W4_4d4h4l4•4»4Õ4Ü4à4ä4è4ì4ð4ô4ø4B5H5L5P5T5º5Å5à5ç5ì5ð5ô56;6m6t6x6|6€6„6ˆ6Œ66Ú6à6ä6è6ì6:7C7I7U7Z7d7k7s7y7€7…7–7²79#9B9O9\9f9p9x9†9¤9Á9Ù9ù9Q:g:š:;';m;r;Ž;¡;¨;º;Â;Ò;ã;ö;<.<„<–<¼<ý<f=€=‰=²> @     4 4(4,44484 P  <   000T0`0€00 0T1\1d1l1t1|1„1Œ1”1œ1¤1¬1´1¼1Ä1Ì1Ô1Ü1 

#537 2010-04-09 05:37:24

markyparky56
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

good o'l notepad opens everything. Reading it is another thing though, this is the content of the wedoplugin.ddl:

Code:

MZ       ÿÿ  ¸       @                                   à   º ´    Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$       d¨Q& É?u É?u É?uÈÖ4u!É?u£Õ1u)É?u É?u+É?uBÖ,u#É?u É>uÉ?uÈÖ5u9É?uÈÖ;u!É?uRich É?u                PE  L ’ J        à !  0   0      ¿      @                          p                               `I  ¦   <D  P                            `  ø                                                   @  à                           .text   ¶.      0                    `.rdata  
   @      @              @  @.data   ü   P      P              @  À.reloc  æ   `      `              @  B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ¡ˆU V°L  èÏ  PÿƒÄ3À^А¡ˆU V°L  è  PÿƒÄ3À^А¡ˆU SVWj ÿP,‹ØƒÄöÃun‹
ˆU ƒÄ‹øÿ‘0  …Àu>WVèq  ‹ðƒÄ…ö|¡ˆU jÿP‹
ˆU VÿQƒÄ3À_^[ˈU j ÿ’L  ƒÄ_^3À[А¡ˆU SVWj ÿP,‹ØƒÄöÃun‹
ˆU ƒÄ‹øÿ‘0  …Àu>WVè  ‹ðƒÄ…ö|¡ˆU jÿP‹
ˆU VÿQƒÄ3À_^[ˈU j ÿ’L  ƒÄ_^3À[А‹D$£ˆU ÿPƒøt3ÀáˆU ÿ3ɃøÁ‹ÁАƒ=PP ÿujh”  èÛ   ƒÄ…ÀuáPP Pè(  ¸   А¡PP ƒøÿtPÿ0@ ÇPP ÿÿÿÿ¸   А¡PP ƒøÿu3ÀËT$L$j Q‹L$RQPÿ(@ ‹D$А¡PP ƒìƒøÿu3ÀƒÄÃ|$t3ÀƒÄËL$j ÆD$ ‹‰T$T$‹IR‰L$
L$j    QPÿ$@ ‹D$ƒÄАƒìS‹\$U‹l$VW3ö3ÿhPP Wèb   ƒÄ…ÀtQ¡PP ƒøÿtBL$QPè,  „Àt"‹T$âÿÿ  ;Õu‹D$%ÿÿ  ;Ãu¾   ë…öu
‹
PP Qÿ0@ G…öt‹Æ_^][ƒÄÃì0‹D$8SUVL$WQ3íÇ ÿÿÿÿèÏ   jUT$URÿØ@ ‹L$D‹øD$$T$PQRUWÇD$8   ÿÌ@ …Àtt‹Ð@ D$UPUL$0UQWÿÓ‹T$RèÉ   ‹ðƒÄ…ötKÇ   ‹L$D$UPQT$0VRWÿÓ…Àt$j j jj jFh   ÀP½   ÿ@ ‹L$H‰Vè0   ƒÄWÿÔ@ _‹Å^][ƒÄ0Аÿ%@ ÿ% @ ÿ%@ V‹t$…öt=j    è³  Vèa  Y…ÀYtVPè  j    èú  ƒÄ^Ãj    èî  YVj ÿ5ðX ÿ4@ ^Ãÿ5øS ÿt$è   YYÃ|$àw"ÿt$è   …ÀYu9D$tÿt$è  …ÀYuÞ3ÀÃV‹t$;5Q Ww!j    è(  Vè,  j    ‹øèz  ƒÄ…ÿt‹Çë…öuj^ƒÆƒæðVj ÿ5ðX ÿ8@ _^ËD$ƒø…ˆ   ÿ@@ j£T èŠ  …ÀYt<¡T 3ÉŠ
T %ÿ   Á-T £T ‰
T ÁàÁ£T è  …Àu    è…  3Àërÿ<@ £ôX è®  £„S èŽ
  èR  è”  è<  ÿ€S ë>3É;Áu,9
€S ~½ÿ
€S 9
<T uèQ  è
  è{  è   ëƒøuQèš  YjXÂ U‹ìS‹]V‹uW‹}…öu    ƒ=€S  ë&ƒþtƒþu"¡øX …Àt    WVSÿÐ…ÀtWVSèçþÿÿ…Àu3ÀëNWVSè+  ƒþ‰Eu…Àu7WPSèÃþÿÿ…ötƒþu&WVSè²þÿÿ…Àu!Eƒ} t¡øX …ÀtWVSÿЉE‹E_^[]Â ¡ŒS ƒøt
…Àuƒ=S uèÈ  ÿt$èø  hÿ   ÿTP YYÃ3Àj 9D$h   ”ÀPÿH@ …À£ðX tè—  …Àuÿ5ðX ÿD@ 3ÀÃjXÃS3Û9èX U‹-4@ ~D¡ìX VW‹=L@ ph @  h   ÿ6ÿ×h €  j ÿ6ÿ×ÿvj ÿ5ðX ÿÕƒÆC;èX |Î_^ÿ5ìX j ÿ5ðX ÿÕÿ5ðX ÿD@ ][ÃV‹5P@ ÿ5 P ÿÖÿ5P ÿÖÿ5€P ÿÖÿ5`P ÿÖ^ÃVW‹=T@ ¾\P ‹…Àt+þ P t#þP tþ€P tþ`P tPÿ×ÿ6èlüÿÿYƒÆþQ |Äÿ5€P ÿ×ÿ5P ÿ×ÿ5 P ÿ×ÿ5`P ÿ×_^ÃU‹ì‹EVƒ<…\P  4…\P u>Wjèeüÿÿ‹øY…ÿujèYþÿÿYjèÊÿÿÿƒ> YWu
ÿP@ ‰>ëèñûÿÿYjè
   Y_ÿ6ÿX@ ^]ÃU‹ì‹Eÿ4…\P ÿ\@ ]Ãh@  j ÿ5ðX ÿ8@ …À£ìX uÃ%äX  ƒ%èX  j£àX ÇØX    XáèX €¡ìX ˆ;Ás‹T$+Pú   rƒÀëè3ÀÃU‹ìƒì‹U‹MSV‹A‹ò+q‹ZüƒÂüWÁî‹Î‹züiÉ  K‰}üŒD  ‰]ô‰Mð‹öÁ‰MøuÁùj?I_‰M;Ïv‰}‹L;LuH‹Mƒù s¿   €ÓïL÷×!|°Dþ    u+‹M!9ë$ƒÁà¿   €Óï‹ML÷×!¼°Ä   þ    u‹M!y‹L‹|‰y‹L‹|]ø‰y‰]ô‹ûÁÿOƒÿ?vj?_‹Müƒá‰Mì…    +Uü‹MüÁùj?‰UøIZ;ʉMv‰U‹Ê]ü‹û‰]ôÁÿO;úv‹ú;Ïtk‹Mø‹Q;QuH‹Mƒù sº   €ÓêL÷Ò!T°Dþ    u+‹M!ë$ƒÁຠ  €Óê‹ML÷Ò!”°Ä   þ    u‹M!Q‹Mø‹Q‹I‰J‹Mø‹Q‹I‰J‹Uøƒ}ì u    9}„‰   ‹Mðù‹I‰J‹Mðù‰J‰Q‹J‰Q‹J;JucŠLƒÿ ˆMþÁˆLs%€} u»   €‹ÏÓë‹M    »   €‹ÏÓëD°D    ë)€} uOà»   €Óë‹M    YOà¿   €Ó°Ä       8‹]ô‹Eð‰‰\üÿ…ú   ¡äX …À„ß   ‹
ÜX ‹=L@ ÁáH» €  h @  SQÿ׋
ÜX ¡äX º   €Óê    P¡äX ‹
ÜX ‹@ƒ¤ˆÄ    ¡äX ‹@þHC¡äX ‹H€yC u    ƒ`þ¡äX ƒxÿulSj ÿpÿסäX ÿpj ÿ5ðX ÿ4@ ¡èX ‹ìX €Áà‹È¡äX +ȍLìQHQPè)  ‹EƒÄÿ
èX ;äX vƒè‹
ìX ‰
àX ë‹E£äX ‰5ÜX _^[ÉÃU‹ìƒì¡èX ‹ìX SV€W<‚‹E‰}üHƒáð‰MðÁùIƒù }ƒÎÿÓîƒMøÿ‰uôëƒÁàƒÈÿ3öÓè‰uô‰Eø¡àX ‹Ø;߉]s‹K‹;#Mø#þÏuƒÃ;]ü‰]rç;]üuy‹Ú;؉]s‹K‹;#Mø#þÏuƒÃëæ;ØuY;]üsƒ{ uƒÃ‰]ëí;]üu&‹Ú;؉]s
ƒ{ uƒÃëî;Øuè8  ‹Ø…Û‰]tSèÚ  Y‹K‰‹Cƒ8ÿu3Àé  ‰àX ‹C‹ƒúÿ‰Uüt‹ŒÄ   ‹|D#Mø#þÏu7‹Ä   ‹pD#Uø#uôƒeü HDÖ‹uôu‹‘„   ÿEü#UøƒÁ‹þ#9×té‹Uü‹Ê3ÿiÉ  ŒD  ‰Mô‹LD#Îu
‹ŒÄ   j #Mø_…É|ÑáGë÷‹Mô‹Tù‹
+Mð‹ñ‰MøÁþNƒþ?~j?^;÷„
  ‹J;Juaƒÿ }+»   €‹ÏÓë‹Mü|8÷Ó‰]ì#\ˆD‰\ˆDþu8‹]‹Mì!ë1Oà»   €Óë‹Mü|8ŒˆÄ   ÷Ó!þ‰]ìu‹]‹Mì!Kë‹]‹J‹zƒ}ø ‰y‹J‹z‰y„”   ‹Mô‹|ññ‰z‰J‰Q‹J‰Q‹J;JudŠLƒþ ˆM})þÁ€} ˆLu¿   €‹ÎÓï    ;¿   €‹ÎÓï‹Mü    |ˆDë/þÁ€} ˆLu
Nà¿   €Óï    {‹Mü¼ˆÄ   Nྠ  €Óî    7‹Mø…Ét‰
‰Lüë‹Mø‹uðэN‰
‰L2ü‹uô‹…ɍy‰>u;äX u‹Mü;
ÜX uƒ%äX  ‹Mü‰B_^[ÉáèX ‹
ØX VW3ÿ;Áu0D‰PÁàPÿ5ìX Wÿ5ðX ÿh@ ;ÇtaƒØX £ìX ¡èX ‹
ìX hÄA  j€ÿ5ðX 4ÿ8@ ;ljFt*jh    h   Wÿd@ ;ljFuÿvWÿ5ðX ÿ4@ 3ÀëƒNÿ‰>‰~ÿèX ‹Fƒÿ‹Æ_^ÃU‹ìQ‹MSVW‹q‹A3Û…À|ÑàCë÷‹Ãj?iÀ  Z„0D  ‰Eü‰@‰@ƒÀJuô‹ûjÁçyh   h €  Wÿd@ …ÀuƒÈÿé“   — p  ;úw<GƒHøÿƒˆì  ÿˆü  Ç@üð  ‰ˆüïÿÿ‰HÇ€è  ð     Hð;ÊvÇ‹EüOø  j_‰H‰AJ‰H‰AƒdžD ‰¼žÄ   ŠFCŠÈþÁ„À‹EˆNCu    xº   €‹ËÓê÷Ò!P‹Ã_^[ÉáüS …Àtÿt$ÿÐ…ÀYtjXÃ3ÀáÔX …ÀtÿÐhP hP èê   hP h P èÛ   ƒÄÃj jÿt$è   ƒÄÃjj j è   ƒÄÃWèŸ   j_9=@T uÿt$ÿp@ Pÿl@ ƒ|$ S‹\$‰=<T ˆ8T u<¡ÐX …Àt"‹
ÌX Vqü;ðr‹…ÀtÿЃî;5ÐX sí^hP hP èC   YYh P hP è2   YY…Û[tè   _Ãÿt$‰=@T ÿ`@ _Ãj
è-öÿÿYÃj
è…öÿÿYÃV‹t$;t$s
‹…ÀtÿЃÆëí^ÃVèmõÿÿÿ|@ ƒøÿ£ Q t:jtjè  ‹ðY…öYt)Vÿ5 Q ÿx@ …ÀtVè4   Yÿt@ ƒNÿj‰X^Ã3À^ÃèCõÿÿ¡ Q ƒøÿtPÿ€@ ƒ
 Q ÿËD$Ç@PàQ Ç@   á Q ƒøÿ„‘   V‹t$…öu
Pÿ„@ ‹ð…ötl‹F$…ÀtPèñÿÿY‹F(…ÀtPèñÿÿY‹F0…ÀtPèsñÿÿY‹F8…ÀtPèeñÿÿY‹F@…ÀtPèWñÿÿY‹FD…ÀtPèIñÿÿY‹FP=àQ tPè8ñÿÿYVè1ñÿÿYj ÿ5 Q ÿx@ ^ÃU‹ìƒìHSVWh€  èUñÿÿ‹ðY…öujèIóÿÿY‰5ÀW ÇÀX     †€  ;ðs€f ƒÿƒf ÆF
¡ÀW ƒÆ$€  ëލE¸Pÿ”@ fƒ}ê „Ñ   ‹Eì…À„Æ   ‹8X;‰Eü¸   ;ø|‹ø9=ÀX }V¾ÄW h€  èÁðÿÿ…ÀYt<ƒÀX  ‰ˆ€  ;Ás€` ƒÿƒ` Æ@
‹ƒÀ$Á€  ëàƒÆ9=ÀX |·ë‹=ÀX 3ö…ÿ~L‹Eü‹ƒùÿt8Š¨t2¨uQÿ@ …Àt#‹Î‹ÆÁùƒà‹ÀW À‹Mü‹    ‰ŠˆHƒEüFC;÷|´3Û‹
ÀW Ûƒ<ÿ4uM…ÛÆFujöXë
‹ÃH÷ØÀƒÀõPÿŒ@ ‹øƒÿÿtWÿ@ …Àt%ÿ   ‰>ƒøu€N@ëƒøu
€Në€N€Cƒû|—ÿ5ÀX ÿˆ@ _^[ÉÃSVW¾ÀW ‹…Àt7‹ø€  ;øs!_ƒ{ü tSÿT@ ‹ƒÇ$€  ƒÃ$;ørâÿ6è#ïÿÿƒ& YƒÆþÀX |¸_^[ÃS3Û9ÈX VWuèÏ  ‹5„S 3ÿŠ:Ãt<=tGVèc
  Ytë荽   Pèïÿÿ‹ðY;ó‰5 T uj    èñÿÿY‹=„S 8t9UWè)
  ‹èYE€?=t"Uèäîÿÿ;ÃY‰uj    èØðÿÿYWÿ6è      YƒÆYý8uÉ]ÿ5„S ènîÿÿY‰„S ‰_^ÇÄX    [ÃU‹ìQQS3Û9ÈX VWuè  ¾DT h  VSÿ˜@ ¡ôX ‰50T ‹þ8t‹øEøPEüPSSWèM   ‹Eø‹MüˆPèDîÿÿ‹ðƒÄ;óujè6ðÿÿYEøPEüP‹Eü†PVWè   ‹EüƒÄH‰5T _^£T [ÉÃU‹ì‹M‹ESVƒ! ‹uW‹}Ç    ‹E…ÿt‰7ƒÇ‰}€8"uDŠP@€ú"t)„Òt%¶Òö‚¡V tÿ…ötŠˆF@ÿ…ötÕŠˆFëÎÿ…öt€& F€8"uF@ëCÿ…ötŠˆFŠ@¶Úöƒ¡V tÿ…ötŠˆF@€ú t    „Òt    €ú    uÌ„ÒuHë…öt€fÿ ƒe €8 „à   Š€ú t€ú    u@ëñ€8 „È   …ÿt‰7ƒÇ‰}‹UÿÇE   3Û€8\u@Cë÷€8"u,öÃu%3ÿ9}t
€x"Pu‹Âë‰}‹}3Ò9U”‰UÑë‹ÓK…ÒtC…ötÆ\FÿKuóŠ„ÒtJƒ} u
€ú t?€ú    t:ƒ} t.…öt¶Úöƒ¡V tˆF@ÿŠˆFë¶Òö‚¡V t@ÿÿ@éXÿÿÿ…öt€& Fÿéÿÿÿ…ÿtƒ' ‹E_^[ÿ ]ÃQQ¡HU SU‹-¬@ VW3Û3ö3ÿ;Ãu3ÿÕ‹ð;ótÇHU    ë(ÿ¨@ ‹ø;û„ê   ÇHU    é   ƒø…   ;óuÿÕ‹ð;ó„   f9‹Æt@@f9uù@@f9uò+Æ‹=¤@ ÑøSS@SSPVSS‰D$4ÿ׋è;ët2Uè±ëÿÿ;ÃY‰D$t#SSUPÿt$$VSSÿ×…Àuÿt$èFëÿÿY‰\$‹\$Vÿ @ ‹ÃëSƒøuL;ûuÿ¨@ ‹ø;ût<8‹Çt
@8uû@8uö+Ç@‹èUèJëÿÿ‹ðY;óu3öëUWVèÝ
  ƒÄWÿœ@ ‹Æë3À_^][YYÃjXÂ ¡ŒS ƒøt
…Àu*ƒ=S u!hü   è   ¡LU Y…ÀtÿÐhÿ   è   YÃU‹ìì¤  ‹U3ɸPQ ;tƒÀA=àQ |ñV‹ñÁæ;–PQ …  ¡ŒS ƒø„è   …Àu
ƒ=S „×   úü   „ñ   …\þÿÿh  Pj ÿ˜@ …Àu…\þÿÿh¸C PèŸ  YY…\þÿÿWP½\þÿÿèz  @Yƒø<v)…\þÿÿPèg  ‹ø…\þÿÿƒè;jøh´C Wè}
  ƒÄ…`ÿÿÿh˜C PèI  …`ÿÿÿWPèL  …`ÿÿÿh”C Pè;  ÿ¶TQ …`ÿÿÿPè)  h  …`ÿÿÿhlC Pè˜  ƒÄ,_ë&E¶TQ j Pÿ6èÚ  YPÿ6jôÿŒ@ Pÿ$@ ^ÉÃÌÌÌÌU‹ìWV‹u‹M‹}‹Á‹ÑÆ;þv;ø‚x  ÷Ç   uÁéƒâƒùr)ó¥ÿ$•, ‹Çº   ƒérƒàÈÿ$…0+ ÿ$(, ÿ$¬+ @+ l+ + #ÑŠˆŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùrÌó¥ÿ$•, I #ÑŠˆŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùr¦ó¥ÿ$•, #ÑŠˆFÁéGƒùrŒó¥ÿ$•, I , ü+ ô+ ì+ ä+ Ü+ Ô+ Ì+ ‹DŽä‰Dä‹DŽè‰Dè‹DŽì‰Dì‹DŽð‰Dð‹DŽô‰Dô‹DŽø‰Dø‹DŽü‰Dü    ðøÿ$•, ‹ÿ(, 0, <, P, ‹E^_ÉЊˆ‹E^_ÉЊˆŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠˆŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЍt1ü|9ü÷Ç   u$Áéƒâƒùr
ýó¥üÿ$•°- ‹ÿ÷Ùÿ$`- I ‹Çº   ƒùrƒà+Èÿ$…¸, ÿ$°- È, è, - ŠF#шGNÁéOƒùr¶ýó¥üÿ$•°- I ŠF#шGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒùrŒýó¥üÿ$•°- ŠF#шGŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒù‚Zÿÿÿýó¥üÿ$•°- I d- l- t- |- „- Œ- ”- §- ‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D    ðøÿ$•°- ‹ÿÀ- È- Ø- ì- ‹E^_ÉЊFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЊFˆGŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÃSV‹t$W¯t$ƒþà‹Þw
…öuj^ƒÆƒæð3ÿƒþàw:;Q wj    èšéÿÿSèžíÿÿj    ‹øèìéÿÿƒÄ…ÿu+Vjÿ5ðX ÿ8@ ‹ø…ÿu"ƒ=øS  tVèòÿÿ…ÀYtë©Sj Wè;
  ƒÄ‹Ç_^[Ã3ÀëøÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌW‹|$ëj¤$    ‹ÿ‹L$W÷Á   tŠA„Àt;÷Á   uñ‹ºÿþþ~Ѓðÿ3ƒÁ© tè‹Aü„Àt#„ät©  ÿ t©   ÿtë͍yÿë
yþëyýëyü‹L$÷Á   tŠA„ÒtdˆG÷Á   uî뉃Ǻÿþþ~‹Ѓðÿ3‹ƒÁ© tá„Òt4„öt'÷  ÿ t÷   ÿtëlj‹D$_Ãf‰‹D$ÆG _Ãf‰‹D$_È‹D$_ËL$÷Á   tŠA„Àt@÷Á   uñ    ‹ºÿþþ~Ѓðÿ3ƒÁ© tè‹Aü„Àt2„ät$©  ÿ t©   ÿtë͍Aÿ‹L$+ÁÍAþ‹L$+ÁÍAý‹L$+ÁÍAü‹L$+ÁÃU‹ìƒìSVWjèºçÿÿÿuè•  ‹ØY;ŒU Y‰]u3öép  …Û„V  3Ò¸xR 9ttƒÀ0B=hS |ñEèPSÿ°@ j^;Æ…!  j@ƒ%¤W  Y3À¿ V 9uè󫪉ŒU †ë   €}î „¼   M҄¯   ¶Aÿ¶Ò;‡”   €ˆ¡V @ëîƒeü j@Y3À¿ V 4Ró«Á檍žˆR €; ‹Ët,ŠQ„Òt%¶¶ú;Çw‹UüŠ’pR ¡V @;ÇvõAA€9 uÔÿEüƒÃƒ}ürÁ‹EÇœU    P£ŒU èÎ   ¶|R ¿U ¥¥Y£¤W ¥ëRAA€yÿ …Gÿÿÿ‹Æ€ˆ¡V @=ÿ   rñSè•   Y£¤W ‰5œU ëƒ%œU  3À¿U «««ëƒ=PU  tè™   è½   éŒþÿÿƒÎÿjè†æÿÿY‹Æ_^[ÉËD$ƒ%PU  ƒøþuÇPU    ÿ%¸@ ƒøýuÇPU    ÿ%´@ ƒøüu¡xU ÇPU    ËD$-¤  t"ƒètƒè
tHt3Àø  ø  ø  ø  ÃWj@Y3À¿ V ó«ª3À¿U £ŒU £œU £¤W «««_ÃU‹ìì  EìVPÿ5ŒU ÿ°@ ƒø…  3À¾   ˆ„ìþÿÿ@;ÆrôŠEòÆ…ìþÿÿ „Àt7SWUó¶
¶À;Áw+ȍ¼ìþÿÿA¸    ‹ÙÁéó«‹ËƒáóªBBŠBÿ„ÀuÐ_[j …ìúÿÿÿ5¤W ÿ5ŒU P…ìþÿÿVPjèj  j …ìýÿÿÿ5ŒU VP…ìþÿÿVPVÿ5¤W è÷  j …ìüÿÿÿ5ŒU VP…ìþÿÿVPh   ÿ5¤W èÏ  ƒÄ\3Àìúÿÿf‹öÂt€ˆ¡V Š”ìýÿÿˆ U ëöÂt€ˆ¡V  Š”ìüÿÿë〠 U  @AA;Ær¿ëI3À¾   ƒøArƒøZw€ˆ¡V ŠÈ€Á ˆˆ U ëƒøarƒøzw€ˆ¡V  ŠÈ€é ëà€  U  @;Ær¾^ÉÃ=ÈX  ujýèüÿÿYÇÈX    ÃÌU‹ìWV‹u‹M‹}‹Á‹ÑÆ;þv;ø‚x  ÷Ç   uÁéƒâƒùr)ó¥ÿ$•H5 ‹Çº   ƒérƒàÈÿ$…`4 ÿ$X5 ÿ$Ü4 p4 œ4 À4 #ÑŠˆŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùrÌó¥ÿ$•H5 I #ÑŠˆŠFÁéˆGƒÆƒÇƒùr¦ó¥ÿ$•H5 #ÑŠˆFÁéGƒùrŒó¥ÿ$•H5 I ?5 ,5 $5 5 5 5 5 ü4 ‹DŽä‰Dä‹DŽè‰Dè‹DŽì‰Dì‹DŽð‰Dð‹DŽô‰Dô‹DŽø‰Dø‹DŽü‰Dü    ðøÿ$•H5 ‹ÿX5 `5 l5 €5 ‹E^_ÉЊˆ‹E^_ÉЊˆŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠˆŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЍt1ü|9ü÷Ç   u$Áéƒâƒùr
ýó¥üÿ$•à6 ‹ÿ÷Ùÿ$6 I ‹Çº   ƒùrƒà+Èÿ$…è5 ÿ$à6 ø5 6 @6 ŠF#шGNÁéOƒùr¶ýó¥üÿ$•à6 I ŠF#шGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒùrŒýó¥üÿ$•à6 ŠF#шGŠFˆGŠFÁéˆGƒîƒïƒù‚Zÿÿÿýó¥üÿ$•à6 I ”6 œ6 ¤6 ¬6 ´6 ¼6 Ä6 ×6 ‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D‹DŽ‰D    ðøÿ$•à6 ‹ÿð6 ø6 7 7 ‹E^_ÉЊFˆG‹E^_ÉÍI ŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉЊFˆGŠFˆGŠFˆG‹E^_ÉÃS3Û9TU VWuBh D ÿÀ@ ‹ø;ûtg‹5¼@ hôC WÿÖ…À£TU tPhäC WÿÖhÐC W£XU ÿÖ£\U ¡XU …ÀtÿЋ؅Ût¡\U …ÀtSÿЋØÿt$ÿt$ÿt$SÿTU _^[Ã3ÀëøÌÌ‹L$W…ÉtzVS‹Ù‹t$÷Æ   ‹|$uÁéuoë!ŠFˆGIt%„Àt)÷Æ   uë‹ÙÁéuQƒãt
ŠFˆG„Àt/Kuó‹D$[^_Ã÷Ç   tˆGI„Š   ÷Ç   uî‹ÙÁéulˆGKuú[^‹D$_ɃÇIt¯ºÿþþ~‹Ѓðÿ3‹ƒÆ© tÞ„Òt,„öt÷  ÿ t÷   ÿuƉëâÿÿ  ‰ëâÿ   ‰ë3Ò‰ƒÇ3ÀIt
3À‰ƒÇIuøƒãu…‹D$[^_ÃÌÌ‹T$‹L$…ÒtG3ÀŠD$W‹ùƒúr-÷Ùƒát+шGIuú‹ÈÁàÁ‹ÈÁàÁ‹ÊƒâÁétó«…ÒtˆGJuú‹D$_ËD$ÃU‹ìjÿhD h¨= d¡    Pd‰%    ƒìSVW‰eè3ÿ9=€U uFWWj[ShD ¾   VWÿ@ …Àt‰€U ë"WWShD VWÿ@ …À„"  Ç€U    9}~ÿuÿuèž  YY‰E¡€U ƒøuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿuÿ@ éÞ   ƒø…Ó   9} u¡xU ‰E WWÿuÿu‹E$÷ØÀƒà@Pÿu ÿ @ ‹Ø‰]ä;ß„œ   ‰}üƒÀ$üèf  ‰eè‹Ä‰E܃MüÿëjXËeè3ÿ‰}܃Müÿ‹]ä9}ÜtfSÿuÜÿuÿujÿu ÿ @ …ÀtMWWSÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ ‹ð‰uØ;÷t2öE
t@9}„²   ;uÿuÿuSÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ …À…   3ÀeÈ‹Mðd‰
    _^[ÉÃÇEü   6ƒÀ$üè²  ‰eè‹Ü‰]àƒMüÿëjXËeè3ÿ3ÛƒMüÿ‹uØ;ßt´VSÿuäÿuÜÿuÿuÿ@ …Àtœ9}WWuWWëÿuÿuVSh   ÿu ÿ¤@ ‹ð;÷„qÿÿÿ‹Æélÿÿÿ‹T$‹D$…ÒVJÿt
€8 t@‹ñI…öuó€8 ^u+D$ËÂÃU‹ìjÿh0D h¨= d¡    Pd‰%    ƒìSVW‰eè¡„U 3Û;Ãu>EäPj^VhD Vÿ@ …Àt‹ÆëEäPVhD VSÿ,@ …À„Î   jX£„U ƒøu$‹E;Ãu¡hU ÿuÿuÿuÿuPÿ,@ éŸ   ƒø…”   9]u¡xU ‰ESSÿuÿu‹E ÷ØÀƒà@Pÿuÿ @ ‰Eà;Ãtc‰]ü< ‹ÇƒÀ$üè5  ‰eè‹ô‰uÜWSVèeüÿÿƒÄëjXËeè3Û3öƒMüÿ;ót)ÿuàVÿuÿujÿuÿ @ ;ÃtÿuPVÿuÿ@ ë3ÀeÌ‹Mðd‰
    _^[ÉÃU‹ìSVWUj j hÈ< ÿuèè  ]_^[‹å]ËL$÷A   ¸   t‹D$‹T$‰¸   ÃSVW‹D$PjþhÐ< dÿ5    d‰%    ‹D$ ‹X‹pƒþÿt.;t$$t(4v‹³‰L$‰Hƒ|³ uh  ‹D³è@   ÿT³ëÃd    ƒÄ_^[Ã3Àd‹
    yÐ< u‹Q‹R9Qu¸   ÃSQ»pS ë
SQ»pS ‹M‰K‰C‰kY[ ÌÌVC20XC00U‹ìƒìSVWUü‹]‹E÷@   …‚   ‰Eø‹E‰EüEø‰Cü‹s‹{ƒþÿtavƒ| tEVUkÿT]^‹]Àt3x<‹{Sè©þÿÿƒÄkVSèÞþÿÿƒÄvj‹Dèaÿÿÿ‹‰CÿT‹{v‹4ë¡¸    ë¸   ëUkjÿSèžþÿÿƒÄ]¸   ]_^[‹å]ÃU‹L$‹)‹AP‹APèyþÿÿƒÄ] Q=   L$ré   -   …=   sì+È‹Ä…‹á‹‹@PÃÌÿ%Ä@                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           HF  6F  ^F      :I  ’E  I  I  òH  †E  zE  (I  lE  xF  „F  F  ¢F  °F  ¾F  ÌF  ÚF  öF  G  &G  >G  LG  \G  jG  ~G  ’G  ¨G  ¶G  ÂG  ÌG  ÚG  ìG  üG  
H  H  2H  LH  fH  |H  ”H  ®H  ºH  ÄH  ÐH  âH  LI      òE  ÎE  ®E  F      runtime error   
  TLOSS error
   SING error
    DOMAIN error
  R6028
- unable to initialize heap
    R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
    R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
    R6025
- pure virtual function call
   R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
    R6019
- unable to open console device
    R6018
- unexpected heap error
    R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
    R6016
- not enough space for thread data

abnormal program termination
    R6009
- not enough space for environment
 R6008
- not enough space for arguments
   R6002
- floating point not loaded
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library    

Runtime Error!

Program:    ... <program name unknown>  GetLastActivePopup  GetActiveWindow MessageBoxA user32.dll              ÿÿÿÿ(: ,: ÿÿÿÿÜ: à: ÿÿÿÿ`< d< œD           E  @  XE          (F  Ì@  ŒD          pF   @                      HF  6F  ^F      :I  ’E  I  I  òH  †E  zE  (I  lE  xF  „F  F  ¢F  °F  ¾F  ÌF  ÚF  öF  G  &G  >G  LG  \G  jG  ~G  ’G  ¨G  ¶G  ÂG  ÌG  ÚG  ìG  üG  
H  H  2H  LH  fH  |H  ”H  ®H  ºH  ÄH  ÐH  âH  LI      òE  ÎE  ®E  F       CloseHandle ReadFile  ßWriteFile 4 CreateFileA KERNEL32.dll  m SetupDiDestroyDeviceInfoList   SetupDiGetDeviceInterfaceDetailA  q SetupDiEnumDeviceInterfaces } SetupDiGetClassDevsA  SETUPAPI.dll    HidD_FlushQueue  HidD_GetAttributes   HidD_GetHidGuid HID.DLL ŸHeapFree  ™HeapAlloc Ê GetCommandLineA tGetVersion  HeapDestroy ›HeapCreate  ¿VirtualFree ªInitializeCriticalSection U DeleteCriticalSection f EnterCriticalSection  ÁLeaveCriticalSection  } ExitProcess »VirtualAlloc  ¢HeapReAlloc žTerminateProcess  ÷ GetCurrentProcess ú GetCurrentThreadId  ¥TlsSetValue ¢TlsAlloc  £TlsFree ¤TlsGetValue mSetHandleCount  RGetStdHandle  GetFileType PGetStartupInfoA $GetModuleFileNameA  ² FreeEnvironmentStringsA ³ FreeEnvironmentStringsW ÒWideCharToMultiByte GetEnvironmentStrings GetEnvironmentStringsW  ¿ GetCPInfo ¹ GetACP  1GetOEMCP  >GetProcAddress  ÂLoadLibraryA  äMultiByteToWideChar ¿LCMapStringA  ÀLCMapStringW  SGetStringTypeA  VGetStringTypeW  /RtlUnwind             ’ J    ºI           ˆI  œI  °I        @  à  €  ÉI  ×I  äI  íI  ÷I        WeDoPlugin.dll primClosePort primOpenPort primRead primWrite setInterpreter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ã3                                 4P WeDoPlugin 12 May 2009 (e)  ÿÿÿÿÜ         ˜S                             ÈS             àS             °S                                                                                                                         ø  ÿÿÿÿ    ÿÿÿÿ 
                                     DC    C        ìB 
   ÈB    œB    lB    HB    B    äA    ¼A    „A    LA    $A x   A y   A z   ô@ ü   ð@ ÿ   à@   À         À       –  À         À       Ž  À         À         À       ‘  À       ’  À       “  À             x   
               ¤  `‚y‚!       ¦ß      ¡¥      Ÿàü    @~€ü    ¨  Á£Ú£                        þ      @þ      µ  Á£Ú£                        þ      Aþ      ¶  Ï¢ä¢ å¢è¢[                 þ      @~¡þ    Q  QÚ^Ú  _ÚjÚ2                 ÓØÞàù  1~þ             “                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               D  0!0A0Y0m0x0…0©0´0Ç0á0ù0
11%1I1T1g1…1•1²1Î1á1í1ó1212A2‡2´2Æ23
3H3i3s3Ò3è3444N4T4\4Ÿ4Ù4ß4õ4ü4555$5*545L5Q5[5u5ƒ5‹5‘5Ô5æ5B6]6l6ˆ6¢6©6º6À6Ð6×6Þ6æ6
77#7+73797C7I7Q7Y7a7m7r7~7†7Ž7–7¬7´7¼7Ä7Ì7ß7ç78/8?8E8T8Z8a8j8q8y88Š8’8á:ï:õ:;;#;);9;D;V;i;t;z;;…;’;¯;µ;À;Æ;Ð;Ö;æ;ì;0<Ö<Ã>Î>Ö>é>ï>????"?'?-?=?F?`?q?w?Š?ì?    0  •0°0»0À0Ê0Ï0111*10171A1Z1b1g1s1x1•1›1Õ1Ý1÷1ý12'23292F2S2l2Î2æ2ì233>3R3„3‹3 3Ò3Ü3ý3464`4n4Ÿ4¥4²4Ó4ø455H5X5›5§5±5Å5Ó5à5å5ë5F6M6•6Ú6½7Ö788-898I8ˆ8Ø8ë8)9A9P9b9ˆ9•9£9®9Á9è9÷99:M:k:w:“:¨:¾:Å:; ;';/;4;8;<;e;‹;¥;¬;°;´;¸;¼;À;Ä;È;<<< <$<Š<•<°<·<¼<À<Ä<á<===D=H=L=P=T=X=\=`=ª=°=´=¸=¼=.>V>\>h> 0  4  (0D0Q0^0q0z0†0¸0Ê0Ù0ú0 1!1+161;1C1Z1o1u1}1…11¾1Ê1Ô1ß1é1ó1ù1<2F2K2P2U2n2t2ã2é233+3@3^3l3y3‰3ª3¶3È3Ö3å3ö384P4W4_4d4h4l4•4»4Õ4Ü4à4ä4è4ì4ð4ô4ø4B5H5L5P5T5º5Å5à5ç5ì5ð5ô56;6m6t6x6|6€6„6ˆ6Œ66Ú6à6ä6è6ì6:7C7I7U7Z7d7k7s7y7€7…7–7²79#9B9O9\9f9p9x9†9¤9Á9Ù9ù9Q:g:š:;';m;r;Ž;¡;¨;º;Â;Ò;ã;ö;<.<„<–<¼<ý<f=€=‰=²> @     4 4(4,44484 P  <   000T0`0€00 0T1\1d1l1t1|1„1Œ1”1œ1¤1¬1´1¼1Ä1Ì1Ô1Ü1 

Exactly my point... How is NxIII doing it then?

#538 2010-04-09 05:40:10

johnnydean1
Scratcher

May I ask can  I join the team, I know I asked before but nobody answered.

#539 2010-04-09 05:45:20

markyparky56
Scratcher

johnnydean1 wrote:

May I ask can  I join the team, I know I asked before but nobody answered.

Last time you asked you were only wanting the mesh blocks...

markyparky56 wrote:

johnnydean1 wrote:

Be patient... Panther should be out by the end of April. And it should have its own sharing site aswell.  smile

#540 2010-04-09 05:48:04

johnnydean1
Scratcher

No a few pages back...

#541 2010-04-09 05:51:56

markyparky56
Scratcher

johnnydean1 wrote:

No a few pages back...

Ah, idk then, you should wait for sep or sparks. But its likely you'll be allowed to join.

Uh... guys... iv forgot the password for the weebly login...

Last edited by markyparky56 (2010-04-09 05:55:01)

#542 2010-04-09 06:08:33

johnnydean1
Scratcher

@sparks

Can I join as I know alot. Ill be back in 1 hour so....

#543 2010-04-09 06:25:09

sparks
Community Moderator

johnnydean1 wrote:

@sparks

Can I join as I know alot. Ill be back in 1 hour so....

I really don't see why not  big_smile  I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition. If no one else has any qualms then you're all set.

#544 2010-04-09 07:45:16

SeptimusHeap
Scratcher

Sep is heeeere! XD! The camera block would be good for say, a chatroom, so you could have an option of having your face.

http://i46.tinypic.com/dw7zft.png

#545 2010-04-09 07:59:37

sparks
Community Moderator

SeptimusHeap wrote:

Sep is heeeere! XD! The camera block would be good for say, a chatroom, so you could have an option of having your face.

well I was thinking more for avatars and such. How would you share the image between chatrooms anyway? I know that BYOB has a "share this sprite" feature that would do the trick, but then we'd need to impliment that feature AND a block that shared it automatically.

edit: and then you'd probably want to have a "Delete sprite" that works on a non-clone too so that you don't get clogged up with image sprites.

Maybe that should be something for v1.1?

•[add costume [    ]] with a drop down of camera image and the ability to drop the ([costume#]of[sprite1]) reporter into it. (if sprites in a mesh appeared in that reporter's drop down menu too, then only the costume would be shared?)

•[delete costume (1)]

•[replace costume(1) with [  ]] with a drop down of camera image and the ability to drop the ([costume#]of[sprite1]) reporter into it.

•[open camera prompt] (electric's code)

•[share this sprite with ip[ipaddress]] (with an I/O recieved warning on the other project so that thousands of sprites aren't shared down the line)

Last edited by sparks (2010-04-09 08:07:17)

#546 2010-04-09 08:01:49

SeptimusHeap
Scratcher

Yeah... I didn't think of that.

#547 2010-04-09 08:11:53

johnnydean1
Scratcher

To let you know I have a 'take a picture block', and working on implementing it in games.

So how do I go about joining, now that you said I could?

#548 2010-04-09 08:18:11

SeptimusHeap
Scratcher

You can... For the price of the block. BWHAHAHAHAH!

Lol.

#549 2010-04-09 08:21:59

johnnydean1
Scratcher

Ok then

#550 2010-04-09 08:23:40

SeptimusHeap
Scratcher

Post the coding. Does it take a picture right away? Or do you have to say yes?

Board footer