This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-01-26 11:40:47

shamrocker
Scratcher

Stories I Write

I'll be posting stories here.  tongue

The Battle of a Century

Chapter 1: One in Need

Everything was calm as I glided silently over the grassy plains. Man, I love to fly. The feeling of power, how calming it is... then again, I AM related directly to the Tails Doll. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Tails Doll's lesser known counterpart, Maxell. Or Emo Tails Doll. I am kind, unlike my notorious brother, and am willing to heal, rather than hurt. Anyways, I found a fox, laying in the grass. His shoulder was bleeding real bad, and I immediately recognized him:Tails, newest victim of Tails Doll. Unfortunately, T.D was right there.
    "Finish him Maxell!" He ordered. I saw Tails look up, his eyes pleading. "Of course not." I say. That is where the battle started... between me and T.D. "Why not?" He asked in a dangerous voice. "Because I'm not the murderer you are." I then set up a forcefield around me and Tails. I healed Tails, and told him to run before my brother caught him. He did so, and T.D doesn't know where he is now. Now, before we meet my brother's evil companions, let me take you back in time...

Everything was still. Silent. And then T.D and E.T.D were born. T.D was destined to be a murderer, and E.T.D wasn't. Little did they know that they would have an epic battle later on... but right now, they are best of friends. Until that very sad day... the Evil Wind of Aclomoor swept over T.D. He was caressed in it, and was turned evil then and there.

And thats where our story began.

Chapter 2: The Start of the Battle

As if. Nothing but me can get through T.D. Sadly, only mind-readers can, but happily, I'm a mind-reader. So happy me. Anyway. Just so you know, Sonic and people won't be mentioned much. But sometimes. Ah well. Time to go meet them. Aaaaaaand they don't even know me.  hmm  Ah well. As I walk to their base, I stumble into Tails. Tails backs up. "Look, I'm not Tails Doll. Yeezh, people. I'm just his BROTHER! And anyway, I'm not the murderer he is. I need to talk." I tell him. He looks like he doesn't believe me. I then give him the power to sense truth and lies. "Look. I gave you the power to sense truth and lies. Okay? Now, I'll say it again, and lets hope you can sense it now. I am his BROTHER." I say again. I see him hearing the TRUTH yell out in his mind, and then he remembers who saved him. He led me in. I see Sonic, and he sees me. His face draines. (How do blue hedgehog's faces drain?  hmm ) And tails explains. "He's okay. He's just his brother. He also saved me from the real T.D." Sonic still looked unsure, but I ignored it. I floated over and said; "Look, there is gonna be a battle. Do you wanna be killed by my brother?" "No, why would I?" "Then you have to participate." "Okay...?" Ugh. He's so CLUELESS. Anyway, I'm gonna take a break from writing and post this topic before my fingers fall off.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s1b32e.png
respect the oxford comma

Board footer