This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-12-31 22:47:14

gbrox
Scratcher

Funny Scripts

Post Funny Scripts Here.
I'll Start.
if (Year : 2012) Then (Say "Have A Good End Of The World,(username)!")

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-ha more than 2 lines

#2 2010-01-08 21:54:28

Chatter
Scratcher

Re: Funny Scripts

Well... you should make a gallery for this, not a forum.  hmm

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2339/mcdonaldsjoke.gifAll your problems are like batter when you add a little Chatter, because when you have Chat, you're safe from bats.  big_smile
"And so?" - The little people in my brain|Status: Snow in April?

#3 2010-01-08 22:39:23

gbrox
Scratcher

Chatter wrote:

Well... you should make a gallery for this, not a forum.  hmm

I Guess I Should. Ok! Search Up 'The Funny Scripts Gallery'.
Well, You're The First Commenter!
Conrats!
wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink   wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-ha more than 2 lines

#4 2010-01-08 23:22:25

Aidan
Scratcher

[blocks]<go to front><switch to costume[ <switch to costume[ [blocks/]

Board footer