This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2009-10-04 15:46:05

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Re: Archmage is my dad!

Are you suggesting that I'm... JK lol  lol

I'm graduating HS this April and going to college in the Fall.

#52 2009-10-04 16:13:30

adriangl
Scratcher

steppenwulf wrote:

Are you suggesting that I'm... JK lol  lol

Hi mom!

Scratchin' since 2007

#53 2009-10-04 17:14:45

wiimaster
Scratcher

adriangl wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

steppenwulf is my ex-cousin onced removeds mothers husbands cousins daughters brothers best friends ex boyfriends wifes son. end of story.

Then that means I'm your former roomate.

That means you are my ex-lamp

wait- so if FMT is a lamp, and my roomate, that makes my roomate a lamp?!?

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/wiimaster1/Wiimaster_zps107dca4c.gif

#54 2009-10-04 17:19:01

wiimaster
Scratcher

so hang on- if i am in some form of a dormitory, with a lamp as my roomate, then my parents must have sent me there- so my parent must be myredneptune, making niki and FMT my siblings- wait, but FMT is a lamp in my dorm?!? so it must be an orphanage. which technacly make myredneptune dead. although... if archmage is my dad, then i am still FMTs brother, because he is a lamp. and maki is my sibling to, making doody and cheddargirl my daughters.

Last edited by wiimaster (2009-10-04 17:19:58)

#55 2009-10-04 17:34:53

adriangl
Scratcher

wiimaster wrote:

so hang on- if i am in some form of a dormitory, with a lamp as my roomate, then my parents must have sent me there- so my parent must be myredneptune, making niki and FMT my siblings- wait, but FMT is a lamp in my dorm?!? so it must be an orphanage. which technacly make myredneptune dead. although... if archmage is my dad, then i am still FMTs brother, because he is a lamp. and maki is my sibling to, making doody and cheddargirl my daughters.

First of all, Doody is cheddargirl's 4th removed ex-cousin's brother's sister's lamp's daughter.
Second, MyRedNeptune is alive.
Third, if Archmage is your dad and he is my great grandpa, you are my grandpa?

Scratchin' since 2007

#56 2009-10-04 17:51:23

wiimaster
Scratcher

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

First of all, Doody is cheddargirl's 4th removed ex-cousin's brother's sister's lamp's daughter.

uhh i guess im your grampa, making your dad my son. who is your dad?

#57 2009-10-04 17:55:52

adriangl
Scratcher

wiimaster wrote:

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

uhh i guess im your grampa, making your dad my son. who is your dad?

I am pretty sure it is Maki-Tak, or the lamp's brother whoever that is.

Scratchin' since 2007

#58 2009-10-04 18:21:55

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

What?! I thought I was the abandoned result of a scientist's experiment with  cheddar cheese and nerve cells gone horribly wrong! Someone here is hiding a family secret!  yikes

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#59 2009-10-04 18:44:49

adriangl
Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

What?! I thought I was the abandoned result of a scientist's experiment with  cheddar cheese and nerve cells gone horribly wrong! Someone here is hiding a family secret!  yikes

Sorry to say this, but Nikkiperson isn't your mom. The lamp adopted you, making MyRedNeptune your half-brother.

Scratchin' since 2007

#60 2009-10-04 19:43:48

steppenwulf
Scratcher

Then cheddargirl is my great-aunt.  big_smile

I'm graduating HS this April and going to college in the Fall.

#61 2009-10-04 21:06:32

adriangl
Scratcher

steppenwulf wrote:

Then cheddargirl is my great-aunt.  big_smile

Then cheddargirl is my great, great aunt...

Scratchin' since 2007

#62 2009-10-04 21:25:43

wiimaster
Scratcher

so maki tak is my son? im pretty sure that means andresmh is my second cousin.

#63 2009-10-04 21:26:48

adriangl
Scratcher

wiimaster wrote:

Makit-Tak is your son, but andresmh is not in this part of the family. He is way over, before archmage.

Scratchin' since 2007

#64 2009-10-04 21:28:48

wiimaster
Scratcher

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Makit-Tak is your son, but andresmh is not in this part of the family. He is way over, before archmage.

but nio/neo (i sont really know his name) is the first user! he msut be some sort of pice of bacteria of an atom or something

#65 2009-10-04 21:34:21

adriangl
Scratcher

wiimaster wrote:

adriangl wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

but nio/neo (i sont really know his name) is the first user! he msut be some sort of pice of bacteria of an atom or something

He is not actually the first user, it was a test account created by the Scratch Team. He is nothingness....

Scratchin' since 2007

#66 2009-10-05 03:09:41

MyRedNeptune
Community Moderator

adriangl wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

adriangl wrote:

Sorry to say this, but Nikkiperson isn't your mom. The lamp adopted you, making MyRedNeptune your half-brother.

MyRedNeptune is female!! D8<

And I only have two siblings: my brother Blue Neptune, who floats around in the Solar System, and my little sister Pink Neptune!

My mother is the Big Bang, not a lamp! FMT is one of my many offspring that grow on my surface (if I even have one... I forgot). >.>

http://i52.tinypic.com/5es7t0.png I know what you're thinking! "Neptune! Get rid of those filthy advertisements and give us back the Zarathustra siggy, you horrible person!" Well, don't worry about it, the Zara siggy will be back soon, new and improved! ^^ Meanwhile, just do what the sig tells you to. >.>

#67 2009-10-05 03:14:58

deatheater
Scratcher

MyRedNeptune wrote:

adriangl wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

And I only have two siblings: my brother Blue Neptune, who floats around in the Solar System, and my little sister Pink Neptune!

My mother is the Big Bang, not a lamp! FMT is one of my many offspring that grow on my surface (if I even have one... I forgot). >.>

Wouldn't FMT be one of your many moons?

#68 2009-10-05 03:43:53

MyRedNeptune
Community Moderator

deatheater wrote:

MyRedNeptune wrote:

adriangl wrote:

FMT is a tree, why would he be a moon >.>

http://i52.tinypic.com/5es7t0.png I know what you're thinking! "Neptune! Get rid of those filthy advertisements and give us back the Zarathustra siggy, you horrible person!" Well, don't worry about it, the Zara siggy will be back soon, new and improved! ^^ Meanwhile, just do what the sig tells you to. >.>

#69 2009-10-05 03:48:22

Jonathanpb
Scratcher

MyRedNeptune wrote:

I only have two siblings: my brother Blue Neptune, who floats around in the Solar System, and my little sister Pink Neptune!

How many Neptunes are there? I only know one... the one that is the eighth planet in the star system Sol. Oh, and there's another one in the star system Sagittarious (seventh planet). Nah, just kidding.

"Human beings... must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
-Charlotte Brontë

#70 2009-10-05 03:56:41

deatheater
Scratcher

MyRedNeptune wrote:

deatheater wrote:

MyRedNeptune wrote:

FMT is a tree, why would he be a moon >.>

FMT is a flying magic tree, perhaps he morphed into a moon?

#71 2009-10-05 04:33:27

Maki-Tak
Scratcher

Wait a min, I thought I was nikki's grandmother... http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Dream-Caster/689327

We're sisters in law!  big_smile

http://i.cubeupload.com/zZE0XJ.png

#72 2009-10-05 04:39:20

Maki-Tak
Scratcher

adriangl wrote:

Maki is my dad?

I'm a GIRL >:U

Lol. Btw, I baked you aaaall some moar cookies.

http://i.cubeupload.com/zZE0XJ.png

#73 2009-10-05 11:46:46

Mr_X
Scratcher

I'm Myredneptune's brother's father-in-law

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8656/exveemonc.gif The rules of the internet:
1) Every woman is a man    2) Every man is a child    3) Every child is an FBI agent                                        I have psychopathic tendencies. Be afraid

#74 2009-10-05 12:26:55

jacool
Scratcher

MyRedNeptune wrote:

That's what you think, but the thingis that I'm your brother but I was thrown out by our parents when I was very small.
My name was Black Neptune but just when I had been thrown out I met a wizard (The-Whiz) who  trasformed me into a human being and then brought me to another family who gave me a new name (Jacool) and they raised me to be a good Human-Planet.

smile

Last edited by jacool (2009-10-05 12:27:42)

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss159/JacobKar/svensktiger-1.png

#75 2009-10-05 12:30:37

jacool
Scratcher

I found a picture of me as a child:

http://mammamumrik.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/absolutly-black1.jpg

Last edited by jacool (2009-10-05 12:31:49)

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss159/JacobKar/svensktiger-1.png

Board footer