This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-10-03 20:56:22

Mini_mi
Scratcher

Camp-Half Blood 2 Rpg.

You are a demigod, either having ran away from home or sent by a satyr, to Camp Half-Blood. There, you train for quests to save the word. This takes place durring the Percy Jackson series, starting in book one!

Stats: You have 100 points to start with, and you gain 1 every time you kill a monster, and 5 if you complete a quest.
Weapon: Determines how powerful your attacks are.
Defense: How well you can use your sheild.
Speed: How fast you are.
Swim: How well you swim
Sneak: How stealthy you are
Beauty: If this is high, you can trick monsters into helping you.
Stamina: How long you last in battle.
Wisdom: How stratigic you are.
Smithing: If you choose to make your own weapon, this determines how good it is.
Mini bio: how you came to camp hafe blood and personality and stuff.

Parents/Gods: These add to your stats or grant you abilties

Zeus: You can summon gusts of wind, and lightning bolts and you can make small eletrical charges.

Poseidon: You can make sea/rivers solid, you can breath underwater, and send water flying at foes, if you are near water.

Hades: You can summon spirits to help you, and send minerals flying.

Demeter: You can change the seasons, but it only effects 4-5 feet around you.

Aphrodite: Beauty + 10

Apollo: Stamina + 10 and can heal other campers

Ares: Weapon + 10

Athena: Wisdom + 10

Hephaestus Smithing + 10

Hermes: Steath + 10.

http://i34.tinypic.com/n6rtyc.jpg

Last edited by Mini_mi (2009-10-16 21:04:31)

Me and oreos are like this, <3  big_smile

#2 2009-10-04 22:22:10

helpishere
Scratcher

Re: Camp-Half Blood 2 Rpg.

so you choose 2 gods?  one for mother and the other for father?

#3 2009-10-05 15:27:59

Staraptor
Scratcher

Adam
Godly Parent: Athena

He's standing outside of his house in Chicago, starting his quest to run away. He has no clue where to run to, when a woman appears out of nowhere. She tells him to head to New York City, where he'll find help. As she dissapears, Adam feels like he's seen her before. It was those eyes....

"Life is a video game. No matter how good you get, you always end up getting zapped." -Shiregu Miamoto

#4 2009-10-06 13:18:50

Prometheus
Scratcher

Oh sure, Prometheus isn't good enough to be in your game
He pwned Zeus with the bag trick LOL!

Oh yeah, and aliens!
My name is Prometheus and my god is Zeus

Last edited by Prometheus (2009-10-06 13:19:50)

Stupid ImageShack deleted my picture

#5 2009-10-06 14:53:05

Staraptor
Scratcher

oh, great... a camper named after a Titan. o_O

"Life is a video game. No matter how good you get, you always end up getting zapped." -Shiregu Miamoto

#6 2009-10-06 18:28:23

Mini_mi
Scratcher

If you would have read the topic description more carefully you would have seen that this takes place durring the series so you can go on quests with Percy and stuff!

#7 2009-10-06 18:31:42

Mini_mi
Scratcher

helpishere wrote:

It would help if you read the series but you only pick one godly parent, but tthen again you probally should invest in getting the series there is 5 books!

#8 2009-10-13 17:48:49

godzilla3000
Scratcher

I love the book series percy and the olimpian gods. im on book four. ive got a little secret. book 1 the lightning thief is coming to theathers im not exactly sure when but its coming soon. anyway heres my guy:

name: bill (billimetry)
godly parent: poseidon
bio: bill was found by a satyr named diversky and was guided to camp moments after percy and his friends went off to his quest to find the master bolt. nobody found out who bill's god parent is. he was found lurking in the woods injurly with his pet dragon roy or rex. he wasn't sure what god he belonged to but he explained how he found out he's a half blood. rex and bill were bff's since bill was a kid. his dragon didn't speak much but bill can understand what he is saying.

nature (personality) : bill was a nice kid who likes to hang out with his pet or play vid games with him. he's very peaceful and cares for his friend and others but he does hate bullies and will beat them up for himself or others. he likes to surf and swim and he likes reptiles. he's very smart and strong but he uses his offense for defense because hes best at playing it. he always waits for the right chance to counter attack too.

Last edited by godzilla3000 (2009-10-13 17:54:12)

:[\url=][img]dragoncave.net\mgAJ[\img][\ur]:

#9 2009-10-13 17:57:08

godzilla3000
Scratcher

helpishere wrote:

dont you get what half blood means half human and half god. one of your parents is human the other is a god. get the books or see the movie that is coming out

#10 2009-10-13 18:06:43

RobotKitty
Scratcher

I love the Perch jackson and the olympian series :3 I started it a week ago and I'm now on the 3rd book, The titan's curse.

Nick (ftw)
Godly Parent: Hades >:3

Stats: 100?
Weapon: A white spear, its power is not to be held by a mortal. The tip is enchanted with a firey sting to leave the opponent yelping in pain.
Defense: White-stained celestial bronze shield
Speed: 7/10
Swim: 3/10 (He sucks at swimming lol
Sneak: 10/10
Beauty: 8/10
Stamina: Last in a battle? 6/10?
Wisdom: How stratigic you are.
Smithing: 2/10
Mini bio: Have you ever noticed what Hades' sign of accepting you is? If you did then you wouldn't like it. Nick, confused, was lured by a Satyr named Charles. Charles has sworn secretcy not to tell anyone he is Hades' son, for then he would be hunted down. Will nick be able to stay in the Hermes cabin without anyone else knowing he is the son of a forbidden god.

Last edited by RobotKitty (2009-10-13 18:11:09)

Everyone's argument is invalid. Your argument is invalid.

#11 2009-10-13 18:27:47

godzilla3000
Scratcher

bill was sitting on the porch of the hermes cabing reading his greek studies. then the announcements said in Chiron's voice "capture the flag starts at 5:00" bill look at his watch he went to practice sword fighting. Bill doen't like to use big weapons  he prefers just two little swift sharp blades or shoulder blades he stepped up with a long dagger and starts to practice against the dummies he drank a gallon of water and got prepared to fight. he slashed low to cut off the dummy and half flipped and slash the dummy in mid air and landed slashing the next dummy in half jumped in the middle of a group of dummies and spin slashed the dummies leaving slashed remains of the straw armored dummies he walked down the stage and put the borring blade away it was close to 5:00 and he went to the hermes cabin. one of the cabin mates said "yo i got a letter from your father he didnt say about which god he said but theres something cool in here bill opened the card and inside to long daggers as long as a ruler and had a cool water desighn on the handle of the blade the daggers' blade was celestic bronze with a cool japannese blue wave like pattern on the bottom half it was swift like and very light so his agility was still strong. the letter said "the waves may splash down and the currents may fade but you will still stand.". the letter was a sealike letter and Bill was getting close to figuring out his god parent. he ran to chiron before everyone got prepared to play capture the flag. "chiron" bill said "i got this letter from my father i can't figure it out but I think I'm close to figuring out which god I'm from!". chiron shivered and froze for a few seconds "percy" chiron said "lets talk about this right now lets play the game now." chiron sounded nervous. "something worried him but I don't know what it was that made him do that.". he muttered to himself. the horn blew chiron explained the rules and i was with the Hermes, Anthena, and some other cabin members against the Ares cabin and there alliance.

#12 2009-10-13 18:31:28

godzilla3000
Scratcher

I wore team blue's armor and got my two dagger from my father I told my pet dragon to guard my stuff just incase anybody that wasn't playing at the time came in and stole my stuff especially since I was in the hermes cabin.

#13 2009-10-13 18:44:30

godzilla3000
Scratcher

I was voted to help guard the flag since how my defense was but I helped plan with the Anthena cabin and some other people who were wise enough to plan with them. "we set up a big army right here to the enemies base. then we'll set some people who will ambush here, there, and there. we will then set up a bigger army to the right to sneak attack them on the right signal. and once everyone is suprized w will send one person to get the flag. me and the other people playing defense will hide and ambush any enemy that gets to here now lets go!" I said in a confited voice. everyone agreed on my plan we started our team's position.

#14 2009-10-13 18:57:53

godzilla3000
Scratcher

the game started. we waited for the enemy. then we saw a a huge red team army. "they mustive went around Are ambushers and troopers." I muttered to myself. they charged to the flag one of the enemy said "to easy they left the flag wide open.". they marched some people wanted to charge and tried to tell me to charge but i shook my head. we waited until the army was in the middle of the army i yelled charged and we jumped out of the trees, tall grass, and other availible hiding spots and charged with battling screams and rours. we battled them and we left them to the infirmary and chiron pulled them in. we battle screamed in victory and the other soldiers on the blue team came marcher back with the flag the speaker announced "game over the blue team won. good game.".

#15 2009-10-13 19:13:43

godzilla3000
Scratcher

we had a big feast and offered the gods are food by putting it in the fire. we then ate. put everyone froze some dropped there mouths and food and i noticed a light over my head. it was poseidon claming me as my son. the light vanished and everyone was still shocked. then Mr. D muttered something about another son of the sea god. chiron finally chiron said "well, everyone continue what were you all doing.". everyone restarted  doing everything they did what there were doing early still a little freaked though. I went to the poseidon table  i felt alittle lonely but i'm used to it. rex sat on his back wagging his tail and begging for some steak with playful smoke gleaming from his nose and throat.

#16 2009-10-13 19:18:27

godzilla3000
Scratcher

man is anybody on this rpg. ugh.

#17 2009-10-14 14:25:40

godzilla3000
Scratcher

Prometheus wrote:

Oh sure, Prometheus isn't good enough to be in your game
He pwned Zeus with the bag trick LOL!

Oh yeah, and aliens!
My name is Prometheus and my god is Zeus

isn't Prometheus the titan god of clay or something

#18 2009-10-14 15:45:54

Mini_mi
Scratcher

to let evryone know i started on book one because i felt that alot of people haven't read the whole series and the big events in the series will be in this fourm hopefully. i'll also tell when we switch to the next book and you can edit what's the book in, but not dramatically so you can put yopur character in with anabeth and percy on there missions if you want just don't change the story to dramatically! please!

Last edited by Mini_mi (2009-10-14 15:55:00)

#19 2009-10-14 16:21:55

Mini_mi
Scratcher

Name: Amelia
Parent: Zeus

Weapon: Archery bow and arrows + quiver, vanish when they touch the target, but cause serious Pain and return to the quiver.
Defense: 7/10
Speed: 7/10
Swim: 6/10
Sneak: 8/10
Beauty: 7/10
Stamina: 8/10
Wisdom: 9/10
Smithing: 5/10
bio: Her mother could see through the mist and was a typical visitor of camp-half blood. when Zeus and her had Amelia everything worked out fine at 1st, but after 3-4 years life became more thretened by monsters.
when Amelia was 4 they were tracked down by monsters in the 1st week of summer. her mother contacted Chirion and asked if she could stay at camp half blood with Amelia and chirion said yes. At the end of summer suprisingly Amelia was reworded a beed because she was indeed a halfblood.
Amelia and her mom tried to get a house and it all worked out untill her house was burned down by a cyclops. they fleed to camp halfblood. after getting there amelia was left with chirion and some of her prised posotions while her mother went to bye some clothes, but she never returned. When the summer ended she was awared with another beed, but was sent to an orphanage with her belongins. after several years in the orphanage with no adoption and a few deadly accidents she ran away. she is currently living in one of luke Thalia, and annabeth safe houses.

#20 2009-10-14 17:13:52

godzilla3000
Scratcher

okay sorry. i just delete every thing about that.

I put some meat in rex's mouth. he barked happily and heartfully blew flames in the air then he curled up and napped next to my foot

#21 2009-10-14 17:30:00

godzilla3000
Scratcher

rex suddenly woke up he shifted his personality. "sorry about how you say um.... my premitive behavior, you know i like being treated like a dog" roy chuckled. roy has a split personality one is a dog like personality which i like to name him rex in that nature but his wiser nature i call him roy.

#22 2009-10-14 17:32:50

Mini_mi
Scratcher

godzilla3000 wrote:

okay sorry. i just delete every thing about that.

I put some meat in rex's mouth. he barked happily and heartfully blew flames in the air then he curled up and napped next to my foot

what i'm confused what you were writing was fine i just don't want you like making percy die or something and i just wanted people to stay in the 1st book to start off.

#23 2009-10-14 17:34:54

godzilla3000
Scratcher

Roy stood up on his two back legs and standed as tall as an elephant he stretched "ah nothing like standing up again i just heard your posiedon's youngling um congratulations billi...billa...billago.... sorry billimetry. my voc. and spelling for this language needs improvement.". roy said.

#24 2009-10-14 17:37:47

godzilla3000
Scratcher

"you can just call me bill." I said. "sorry old chum. I mean dude lets hang out in the cabin hommey. sorry im working on modern cool spelling and voc. and speech." roy said.

#25 2009-10-14 17:38:40

Mini_mi
Scratcher

i'm still confused.

Board footer