This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.
  • Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » I suggest that text based games NOT be deleted!!!!!!

#76 2009-10-13 20:33:27

coolstuff
Community Moderator

Re: I suggest that text based games NOT be deleted!!!!!!

Wickimen wrote:

demosthenes wrote:

coolstuff wrote:

They might be making a separate forum for the games, you know. They certainly had their reasons for deleting it, just read the thread. And this is not a very friendly reaction, you may want to reconsider. Just saying "YOU'RE SO STUPID!" Isn't going to get you what you want.

And perhaps if you had actually read cheddar's post you could have been saved this embarrassment.

I did read it, and I can tell they're not going to bring it back once deleted, and besides it already has the games I go on on it-- so I might as well tell them that. I'm just bugged. Correction. EXTREMELY BUGGED. No duh I'm not acting friendly?! And you still didn't answer the thing about flame wars

You're the only person who's been starting wars about this.

#77 2009-10-13 20:35:17

demosthenes
Retired Community Moderator

Wickimen wrote:

demosthenes wrote:

coolstuff wrote:

They might be making a separate forum for the games, you know. They certainly had their reasons for deleting it, just read the thread. And this is not a very friendly reaction, you may want to reconsider. Just saying "YOU'RE SO STUPID!" Isn't going to get you what you want.

And perhaps if you had actually read cheddar's post you could have been saved this embarrassment.

I did read it, and I can tell they're not going to bring it back once deleted, and besides it already has the games I go on on it-- so I might as well tell them that. I'm just bugged. Correction. EXTREMELY BUGGED. No duh I'm not acting friendly?! And you still didn't answer the thing about flame wars

And by reading I mean reading. :\ Sorry I have very little patience for this . . . they are just moving TBG . . .

I've taken a long hiatus, but I still visit sometimes. Give me some time to answer any messages you post on my projects!

#78 2009-10-13 20:38:40

Wickimen
Scratcher

demosthenes wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

demosthenes wrote:

And by reading I mean reading. :\ Sorry I have very little patience for this . . . they are just moving TBG . . .

I wasn't aware reading had more than one definition.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#79 2009-10-13 20:55:12

coolstuff
Community Moderator

Wickimen wrote:

demosthenes wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Reading v1: Reading it
Reading v2: Reading it and taking what it says into account.

#80 2009-10-13 21:43:36

Wickimen
Scratcher

coolstuff wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

demosthenes wrote:

Reading v1: Reading it
Reading v2: Reading it and taking what it says into account.

................ooooooook.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#81 2009-10-14 01:29:34

Jonathanpb
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

yikes   sad  Noooooooooo! CURSE YOU JONATHANPB!!!!!!!!!!!!1 > sad

I feel so powerful. But I had over twenty supporters, so the only special thing about me was that I started it and made the topics.  smile

Cheer up! If there's enough support, there'll be a special website for the Text-Based Games! Honest! (Andrés said it; I didn't make that up)

"Human beings... must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
-Charlotte Brontë

#82 2009-10-14 01:30:37

Jonathanpb
Scratcher

Oh, why don't we just drop it! It's been decided.

"Human beings... must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
-Charlotte Brontë

#83 2009-10-14 03:44:40

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

A decision has been made to delete the text-based games from their current location.  They will be moved to another website, if enough qualified moderators can be found.  Please see this topic for more information:

http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24351

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

• Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » I suggest that text based games NOT be deleted!!!!!!

Board footer