This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#151 2009-09-06 15:53:42

martianshark
Scratcher

Re: Last Person To Post Wins

Someone close this thread so I can win!

http://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=martianshark&uid=e6cdc2c8-2476-4abd-9994-27f857396579&bg=1

#152 2009-09-06 15:56:04

steppenwulf
Scratcher

llamaaaaaaaaa i win

I'm graduating HS this April and going to college in the Fall.

#153 2009-09-06 16:34:37

martianshark
Scratcher

I wish I was a mod. If I was, I would be able to close it right after I posted, and then I would win!

http://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=martianshark&uid=e6cdc2c8-2476-4abd-9994-27f857396579&bg=1

#154 2009-09-06 16:35:40

martianshark
Scratcher

By the way, I'm winning!

#155 2009-09-06 16:41:25

steppenwulf
Scratcher

i win  mad

#156 2009-09-06 16:43:20

martianshark
Scratcher

i win  mad

#157 2009-09-06 17:43:47

samurai768
Scratcher

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

#158 2009-09-06 18:12:41

steppenwulf
Scratcher

fghfghfbf

#159 2009-09-06 21:40:23

webgal15
Scratcher

I Win
This Match
Now You Got
A Big Scratch!!!

EDIT: Huh? that was supposed to be all caps!

Last edited by webgal15 (2009-09-06 21:41:09)

Now only using this account to post in Miscellaneous, but when Miss_Webgal becomes a Scratcher I'm ditching this account.

#160 2009-09-06 21:51:47

Staraptor
Scratcher

I'm a winner!

"Life is a video game. No matter how good you get, you always end up getting zapped." -Shiregu Miamoto

#161 2009-09-06 21:53:46

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Not really >:3

Everyone's argument is invalid. Your argument is invalid.

#162 2009-09-06 21:59:16

Staraptor
Scratcher

Then why to I have a trophy that says WINNER?

"Life is a video game. No matter how good you get, you always end up getting zapped." -Shiregu Miamoto

#163 2009-09-06 22:31:27

webgal15
Scratcher

Because it says WEBGAL15 on the back.

Now only using this account to post in Miscellaneous, but when Miss_Webgal becomes a Scratcher I'm ditching this account.

#164 2009-09-06 23:11:41

austman
Scratcher

^-^ lol thats just a piece of gold paper on it look *rips paper off it says austman

http://internetometer.com/image/4651.pngpractice random acts of randomness         zdıʞpnɯ op os puɐ ǝlnɹ zuoɯǝʞod zǝɹɐɔ oɥʍ uɐɥʇ llǝʍ zɹoolɟ ɥǝʇ uo ɹnoʎ znɔ ʇuɐɔ llıʇs n ʇɐɥʍ uɐɥʇ puɐʇspuɐɥ ɐ op llǝʍ ou˙˙˙˙˙ǝɯ pɐǝɹ n uɐɔ ˙˙˙˙ zdn ʇnɥʍ ıɥ

#165 2009-09-06 23:24:26

webgal15
Scratcher

THERE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF PAPER!!! *rips off* It says WEBGAL15 once again!

#166 2009-09-07 13:12:50

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Everybody Dance Now, Because Me Is Winner

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#167 2009-09-07 13:47:26

steppenwulf
Scratcher

i winz

#168 2009-09-07 17:04:53

soupoftomato
Scratcher

no, I is totally winning you know...

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#169 2009-09-07 17:06:25

austman
Scratcher

i shoop da whoop a lazer that says i win

http://internetometer.com/image/4651.pngpractice random acts of randomness         zdıʞpnɯ op os puɐ ǝlnɹ zuoɯǝʞod zǝɹɐɔ oɥʍ uɐɥʇ llǝʍ zɹoolɟ ɥǝʇ uo ɹnoʎ znɔ ʇuɐɔ llıʇs n ʇɐɥʍ uɐɥʇ puɐʇspuɐɥ ɐ op llǝʍ ou˙˙˙˙˙ǝɯ pɐǝɹ n uɐɔ ˙˙˙˙ zdn ʇnɥʍ ıɥ

#170 2009-09-07 17:12:59

soupoftomato
Scratcher

This thread has been closed on the account that I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important question . . .

Do you like pie?

#171 2009-09-07 17:15:07

austman
Scratcher

yes and i win

#172 2009-09-07 17:47:15

illusionist
Retired Community Moderator

I win

cool

Last edited by illusionist (2009-09-07 17:47:59)

http://i.imgur.com/8LX1NrV.png

#173 2009-09-07 18:00:10

soupoftomato
Scratcher

No Me Win!!!!

#174 2009-09-07 18:09:41

Staraptor
Scratcher

I smash the trophy. Inside is a smaller trophy with my name on it!

#175 2009-09-07 18:20:53

pinochio
Scratcher

i am ze winner! MUAHAAHA

Flat Out G

Board footer