This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-08-12 13:02:32

Scratching4fun
Scratcher

Tutorials and more!

Hello everyone! Though it seems I am new to scratch that is actually quite wrong. I have been working on scratch for about over 4 months already to see what the limits are on it, and I have found scratch quite interesting. The only reason I did not make a scratch account online is because my old 56k Dial-up could barely load up anything, and now since I have Broadband (10.0 Mbps) I could go on the scratch website with no ease!

I first learned about scratch when my interest in programing spiked up. Wow scratch was great! Since I loved it I asked my teacher could I get it through the school computer and put it on a flash drive so I can put it into my computer (Again, since my old slow 56k internet would take hours to download!), and my teacher says yes. For about 4 months already I have been using scratch, and I think it would be good for the scratch community if I could help (Like many others already do so!) others with scratch!

When it comes to scratch I'm a really good programmer, but just not that good with graphics. Anyway, as you say here Scratch On!

#2 2009-08-15 21:59:37

JackBlack
Scratcher

Re: Tutorials and more!

Well im very new to scratch and im wondering how you make scoring systems or flying games

Board footer