This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-08-07 19:15:57

Maniacal-Toaster
Scratcher

I need help(Sprites needed)

I need someone who knows how to make sprites for this book I'm making, its a Sonic book and I need someone to make these characters as sprites.

Dark-Doom: King of the Dark-Creatures. Dark is a master of martial arts. Fights in wars with his soldiers. And has a unique gun only he can use for it uses his life energy. He can also speak many different languages. Dark is half hedgehog. He has moon shaped hair on the front of his head with the pointing parts aiming up. He has gray fur. He wheres black gloves and black shoes with white strips. He is very serious. Using the dark emerald he can tap into his full power in which only Light Sonic can stand a chance against. He also has a crush on Sonics sister Sonia. He is eighteen.

Blade: Blade is basically a ninja with blue hair. He is a cat with brown eyes. He always uses swords and it rare to see him use guns. He has a sense of humor and a love for anime. He is fifteen.

Bang: Basically the partner and long time friend of Blade. He is a chuwawa. He is actually a bounty hunter. He has yellow fur, leather armor, two pistols, an assault rifle, and a sniper rifle. He can't get a girlfriend but that doesn't stop him from trying all the time. He is fifteen

Night: He is a mercenary. Same story with him and Bang except he is a psychopathic murderer and is only around because he has been friends with Blade since they were young. He has red fur, is a mouse, has black armor, and an axe hammer. No one knows how old he is because he is actually undead.

Knife: The evil twin brother of Blade. Knife looks allot like Blade except he is red. He also has an army of rouge Dark-Creatures. He is a full blooded Dark-Creature cat. He was raised in the ninja temple with Blade until he betrayed them and left to make his own army, he then joined Dark-Doom's army. He is fifteen.

Last edited by Maniacal-Toaster (2009-08-07 19:22:34)

#2 2009-08-07 19:39:59

mol17
Scratcher

Re: I need help(Sprites needed)

Huh..ZzZzZzZzZz...

I like ure username  smile  Maniacal Toaster LOL

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/mol17/638652 FIGHTORAMA

#3 2009-08-07 20:06:43

djm111
Scratcher

Re: I need help(Sprites needed)

I think the nearest you'll come to any of the sprites is the Werehog which resembles your villian character.
For spriting help, check the Spriting Workshop in the Inspiration and More section.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt358/Dazzamcgazza/sig.png

Board footer